Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too," Lesley agreed...

With sex out of the way, for the time being at least, we could focus on enjoying the rest of our evening. Usually, when we invited couples to stay over, we would cook and spend the evening together. However, this time, Lesley had wanted a night on the town and she'd found a willing accomplice in Sally.

While it took the guys around twenty minutes to shower and get ready, the girls required an hour or more, two glasses of wine and a lot of shrieking. When they'd finished they came down and presented themselves to us. Sally had a bit of a 'New Romantic' thing going on with her outfit. Her hair was back-combed and seemed to require the contents of a tin of hairspray to keep it in place. It was a bit too fussy for my liking but the rest of her 'Cyndi Lauper' look, from the corset to her tutu and fishnet tights, got my vote. Lesley was dressed more simply, although just as provocatively in a short, tight, figure hugging dress.

We took a taxi to Chinatown, where Lesley had booked a table at a Cantonese restaurant. Since trying to eat with chopsticks for the first time earlier in the summer she had wanted to come back and have another go. None of us were experts but Lesley couldn't resist a challenge and her frustration at not being able to master this skill made everyone chuckle.

Although the two girls had kept in touch they hadn't really spoken since June and so, apart from the forthcoming wedding, there was a lot to catch up on.

"I did a photo shoot for Penthouse," Sally whispered excitedly. "It's going to be in next month's edition."

Penthouse was one of the classier 'adult' magazines around at the time and I could see it was quite a big deal for Sally.

"I'm sure that Steven will be first in the queue outside the newsagents," Lesley said ribbing me.

"I will," I confirmed. "You've got certain qualities I admire in a girl, Sally."

"And we all know what those are," Lesley joked.

"Thank you Steven," Sally said giggling. "I'm hoping it's going to be my big break,"

I wasn't sure what it was going to be her big break into but Sally seemed pleased. In fact she seemed much happier and more confident than when we'd last seen her. Mark seemed happier and relaxed too. It looked like things had worked out for them both.

After the meal we went to a nightclub in Soho. We had to queue outside with all the other 'clubbers' before paying a small fortune to get in. Once inside, the girls disappeared onto the dance-floor while Mark and I paid another small fortune for drinks, which we guarded from the safety of a booth.

"You guys both look pretty happy," I said to Mark.

"We are," he said. "And I meant what I said earlier. If it hadn't been for you giving me a kick up the arse I might have screwed it up."

"Glad to be of help," I said.

"How about you, how's things?" Mark asked.

"I got a bit focussed on my finals at Uni." I admitted. "But ever since then it's been good."

"Do you get to play much now?" Mark asked.

"I guess so, yes. But only with a close set of friends. You?"

"Not so much," he said. "Sally wants to do more. She was really keen to meet up with you two again."

"She's a lot more confident than she was six months ago."

"She's a changed woman," Mark admitted.

"It's because she feels secure and that's down to you." I told him.

"Thanks mate."

When the girls came back it was clear they'd been scheming. Sally came and sat in my lap while Lesley did the same to Mark.

"You're mine for the rest of the night," Sally told me then she kissed me full on.

It was a bit frustrating making out with Sally in the nightclub, especially when sitting down, mainly because of what she had on. Her corset was quite stiff and made it impossible to grope the top half of her body. Fingering her was a bit obvious and so that only left fondling her bottom, which was fine, as far as it went. Mark seemed to be having more luck with Lesley, who was definitely giving him the full 'girlfriend' experience.

Sadly, we were only given a taster of what we might expect later because the girls wanted to dance some more and this time we were expected to join them. A lot of the music was from bands like Duran Duran or the Pet Shop Boys, which was ok, but not really my thing. They did play the odd song I liked though. 'Prince Charming' by Adam Ant was the sort of thing that brought the guys out onto the dance floor, primarily because you didn't need to know how to dance in order to enjoy it.

What the early eighties didn't produce however were many good slow dances but, appropriately, Sally and I danced to 'Time after Time' by Cyndi Lauper then, afterwards, Mark and I swapped partners and I danced with Lesley to Spandau Ballet's 'True'.

"Are you looking forward to fucking Sally tonight?" Lesley whispered in my ear as she held me closely.

"I am," I told her. "Are you looking forward to fucking Mark?"

"Technically, I can only do that if you give me your permission," she replied, reminding me that in her eyes she was my property.

"They're your rules, not mine," I told her.

"I know," she said. "So are you going to let me?"

"Do you want to fuck him?"

"You know I do, Steven. I'm feeling really horny"

"Then you have my permission, Mrs Carter."

That was one of the things I liked about Lesley, she wasn't afraid to tell you what she wanted.

The taxi ride home seemed to last for ages but eventually we made it back to Wimbledon. We let ourselves into the house and no sooner had the front door closed than Lesley was leading Mark up to our bedroom.

"They're keen," I observed as I held Sally up against the wall and kissed her.

"They're not the only ones," she giggled, putting her arms around my neck. "I wish I hadn't worn this corset tonight though. I wanted your hands all over me in the club, like Mark was doing with Lesley."

"Would you like me to take it off for you?" I asked.

Sally turned to face the wall and I began to work loose the laces that held her corset in place.

"I've been waiting to do this all evening," I said, kissing the back of her neck.

I worked the corset loose then let it fall to the ground. I couldn't help reaching for her breasts and Sally stayed facing the wall while I massaged them. When she turned around she wanted to be kissed some more however and I was happy to oblige.

"Would you like a drink before we go upstairs?" I asked.

"Can I be a real pain and ask for a cup of tea?"

"Of course."

"I'm not a big drinker," she said.

We walked into the kitchen and I filled up the kettle. Sally stood there in her tutu, fishnet tights and high heels, naked from the waist up and I couldn't help but fondle her tits again as we kissed and waited for the kettle to boil.

"You know what," Sally said. "Fuck the cup of tea. I want you in me now."

I took Sally by the hand and led her up to the guest bedroom. When we got there, she pulled off the rest of her clothes and lay back on the bed while I got rid of mine. When I was naked I climbed on top of her and we kissed passionately. Reaching down, I felt for her pussy and pushed two fingers into her, then gently fingered her to make sure she was lubricated. I felt her relax and we kissed for a while, then she pulled my hand away and took hold of my cock. Sally guided its head onto her labia and I edged the first inch or so into her vagina. When she pulled her hand away I slipped the rest in.

"Make love to me, Steven," Sally asked, wrapping her arms around me.

The inference was clear. She didn't want me to fuck her brains out or do her fifteen different ways then cum in her arse. She wanted to be made love to. To be honest I felt flattered that she'd asked. I pushed myself into her with deep rhythmic thrusts while kissing the side of her neck. I remembered she'd liked that the first time we'd met and I wanted to please her.

In no time at all she was orgasming and she gripped me tightly as she came, whimpering into my mouth as we kissed. When her orgasm had passed, Sally told me to lie back on the bed and let her go on top. I climbed off her and did as I was told. Sally straddled my hips and sank herself down onto my cock, pushing all the way onto me and bending forward so that I could fondle her breasts as I chewed on her nipples.

"What is it about my breasts that you find so fascinating, Steven?" she asked giggling.

"I don't know. They're just so perfect," I told her. Then I added, "I'm sorry, I'm being selfish."

"No, don't stop. I like that you like them."

Sally reached down and started to massage her clitoris while I continued to toy with her nipples. She bounced up and down on my cock until she got close to her second climax then her body stiffened and she frigged herself frantically to orgasm.

Without waiting for it to pass this time, I sat up and positioned Sally on all fours then began to fuck her from behind. She'd said that she wanted to be made love to but I had needs too and now they required satisfying. My balls slapped wildly as I pounded myself into her as hard as I could, with the sole purpose of bringing myself to a climax, while Sally gripped the bedsheets tightly and made all the right noises. When I passed the point of no return I kept going until I felt my glands contract and I emptied myself into her.

"Fuck, that was intense," I whispered to her afterwards. "You certainly know how to make a guy feel good."

I knew she would appreciate the compliment and it wasn't as if I didn't mean it.

When I pulled out of her, we both lay back on the bed and cuddled. I put my arm around Sally and she hooked a leg over me then pushed her pussy against my hip and her breasts into my side. Sally really did have a glamour model body, with big tits and a little bit of meat on her. She wasn't at all like Lesley, or Suzy, or Carole, who were all skinny waifs in comparison. I guess she wasn't really my type, but variety is the spice of life and you don't see too many waifs with huge breasts, so it came down to a choice between one or the other.

"You know," I told her. "When that magazine comes out next month there are going to be thousands of guys who'll wish they could swap places with me now."

"I like knowing I'm attractive to men," she replied. "But the truth is I wouldn't swap this time with you for anyone, Steven."

"I'm glad to hear it," I joked.

"No. I mean it," she said. "I'll never forget our first time. I mean that."

"I was that much of an athlete?"

"No," Sally laughed. "You were that much of a gentleman."

Sally's words were heartfelt and I felt a little unworthy of the praise. I gave Sally a hug and drew her close to me.

"You're a very special person," I said giving her a kiss. "Don't ever forget that... Now, do you want that cup of tea?"

******************

On Sunday Lesley did a fried breakfast for everyone, but it was almost lunchtime by the time we ate. Nobody had been in a hurry to get up.

That morning, I learned that Sally could be very playful when she wanted to be. There'd been plenty of shrieks and squeals coming from our bedroom, most but not all of them from Sally. I remembered that she liked a guy to go down on her, so I'd done that and had her squirming on the bed until she couldn't take any more. She let me cum between her tits afterwards and the sensation was exquisite. She'd known I'd wanted to do it and I could see that it had given her an immense amount of satisfaction to have done something I really enjoyed.

When we finally met for breakfast, Lesley had that 'I've just had sex' look about her. The moment she saw me she fastened herself to me and gave me a big kiss.

"Did you enjoy my husband?" she asked Sally.

"He was adequate," Sally joked. "I'm finished with him now so you can have him back."

"Same here," Lesley giggled.

Breakfast was full of chat and laughter and there wasn't any of the feeling of awkwardness that couples can sometimes get the morning after. Half way through, the phone went and Lesley went to answer it.

"It's probably Daniel and Kate," she said disappearing into the hall.

When Lesley came back the smile had disappeared from her face.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Pops' Bentley's been stolen," she said. "I'm so sorry Mark, Sally but we need to go over and see them right away..."

Mark and Sally were very understanding. We finished breakfast then they collected up their belongings and we said our goodbyes, promising to see them soon. I hoped we did, I'd enjoyed myself and I was pretty sure that everyone else had too.

An hour later, Lesley and I were in Richmond, sitting with Claire in the Taylor's kitchen while the police took details of the theft from Michael.

Michael and Claire weren't actually Lesley's parents but to everyone concerned they were as good as. Michael was a High Court judge and Claire a judge in the family division. They were Carole's best friends and we'd met them a year ago at her house in Provence. Their daughter, Ophelia, would have been the same age as Lesley but she'd died of an overdose a couple of year back. It had hit both of them hard but Michael in particular. For some inexplicable reason he and Lesley had made a connection. Lesley somehow became the daughter he'd lost and he, the father she'd never really had.

"I know I used to complain about it, but he loved that old car," Claire said to Lesley. "His father left it to him in his will. Ophelia used to love sitting in it when she was a little girl and of course, darling, you and he drove it to Le Mans only a few months ago. That car's got a lot of memories for both of us."

Michael's 1929 Le Mans Bentley was his pride and joy and when he'd finished talking to the police he came into the kitchen and sat down with a sigh. Lesley went over and gave him a hug.

"I'm sure they'll find it," she said.

"I'm not so sure, sweetheart," he told her. "You can't sell a car like that. So it's probably been stolen to order."

Michael was right. You couldn't just advertise for sale one of the few remaining Bentleys that had been raced at Le Mans in its heyday. It was far too well known for that, which meant that somebody had wanted Michael's car specifically.

"I'm so sorry Pops," Lesley said.

"It's just a piece of metal," he said, putting a brave face on it. "People are what really matter."

"What happened?" I said, "If you don't mind me asking."

"To be honest, I'm not sure, Steven. I took her out for a spin on Saturday morning. Then Claire and I went out for dinner last night and when I went out to the garage this morning it was gone. The police think it will be on its way to the continent by now and, from there, who knows."

We stayed with Michael and Claire for a few hours and chatted with them. Lesley was desperate to take away some of Michael's sadness but in truth there was little she could do.

That evening we met up with Daniel and Kate as usual for Sunday night Pizza at theirs. I'd assumed that Suzy would be there but I think that, after being with Daniel and Kate all weekend, she'd wanted to let Lesley and Kate enjoy their men without having to worry about her.

As we ate, Lesley told them all about the theft and Daniel was shocked that someone would have the audacity to steal a car from a High Court Judge. I'd never been sure how well Daniel and Michael got on. He and Claire had known all about Daniel and Carole's swinging lifestyle when they'd been married. But now that he and Carole were divorced, I didn't know what Daniel's relationship with them was like. Especially since Daniel was Lesley's lover and Michael, her de-facto father.

"What do the Police say?" Daniel asked.

"They think it was stolen to order," I told him.

"I guess it must have been," he agreed.

"Can't you do something?" Lesley asked.

"I'm not sure what I can do," he replied.

"What about Mr. Macgregor and Blackfinch?"

Daniel looked shocked. Blackfinch were a security company and, among other things, Daniel had used them to do a background check on Lesley and me when we'd first met him and Kate. I'd found this out by accident and Daniel had been keen to keep it from Lesley, fearful of what she might think of him if she found out he hadn't trusted her implicitly to begin with.

"What do you know about them?" he tried to ask in a matter of fact manner.

"Sophie, the French police woman, told me what they did for Ruth and Steven when Steven was stabbed. I'm guessing that you or Carole did that."

Daniel had indeed also used Blackfinch to 'tidy-up' after I'd been stabbed outside a seedy swingers' club in Marseille. I'd been chaperoning Ruth who'd been to a gangbang with seven black guys when it happened. To say that Blackfinch were well connected was an understatement and they'd worked with the French police to ensure all trace of where we'd been was removed from the files.

Daniel considered the situation for a while before speaking.

"If I agree to help, will you promise me that we never have to talk about Blackfinch again?"

"I promise," Lesley said, unsure of what she was conceding.

"And, for the time being at least, you'll keep this from Michael?"

"Of course."

"Ok," said Daniel. "Your husband will deal with this. He knows who to talk to."

Lesley looked at me with a slightly confused look but happy that she'd got what she wanted.

"Thank you Daniel," she said, getting up from her chair and walking over to him. "Now, would you like me to take you upstairs and let me show you how grateful I am?"

Later that evening, Kate and I lay in bed, both exhausted, the sweat dripping off us. Unlike Sally the previous night, Kate had wanted her brains fucked out and it seemed that she was determined to return the favour. Kate had been like an animal and I felt sure there must have been a reason for it.

"God I needed that," she said when she'd caught her breath back.

"Is everything ok?" I asked. "I mean, I'm not complaining, it's just that we don't usually fuck like that on a Sunday night."

Kate laughed good humouredly.

"I know," she said. "It's just that the whole weekend seems to have been about Suzy."

"I guess Suzy's still a bit of a novelty for Daniel," I suggested.

"I guess. But some of the stuff felt a bit kinky too."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, on Saturday night, at about seven o'clock, Daniel and I blindfolded Suzy and tied her to the bed then left her alone and went downstairs to watch a video. Every half an hour or so, one of us would go up there, untie her, fuck her or whatever, then tie her up again and leave her. It went on for about four hours.

"Did she enjoy it?"

"Oh yes."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"That's the thing. I did. I just feel a bit guilty about it."

"I don't think you should. Suzy enjoys stuff like that. It's just that it doesn't come naturally to you or me."

"We're both pretty straight laced when it comes to sex aren't we," she admitted

"We do alright," I said, giving Kate a hug. "But you know it's Daniel that's really got it sorted."

"Why?"

"Well to start off with, he's got you, the most beautiful girl on the planet."

Kate smiled, taking the compliment.

"Then he's got Lesley, who's a bit cheeky with him and who he lets put him in his place. And now he's got Suzy who'll submit to whatever he wants."

"But you've got the three of us too."

"Yes but the dynamic is different. Lesley isn't the same with me as she is with Daniel and I struggle a bit to give Suzy what she wants. I'm getting better at it though."

"How?"

"Well, say I wanted a blow job. If it was you or Lesley, I'd politely ask for one or possibly suggest that you might like to do that for me. With Suzy, because she's submissive, I just tell her I want one and she does it. End result, I'm happy because I've had a blow job and she's happy because she's pleased me. Lesley's the same with her when she wants Suzy to lick her off or fuck her with a strap on. You see it doesn't matter to Suzy if she's giving or taking. A lot of the pleasure for her is in knowing that she's pleasing you."