Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lesley was excited to be going to a Grand Prix. So was I. The only slight down side as far as I could see was the dress code for the VIP area. I'd rather have spent the day in jeans and a tee shirt than a suit and tie but, as Lesley pointed out, I wasn't a student anymore and it was time to get used to being an adult.

When we arrived at the circuit I was surprised at just how 'VIP' our tickets were. To begin with, they allowed us to park my Porsche inside the circuit, within walking distance of both the paddock and the hospitality suite.

The VIP area was busy and had a great view of the start/finish line from its terrace. I even recognised a few well known faces but what really caught my eye however, were the hostesses serving drinks. They were dressed as pit girls, in skin-tight spandex suits advertising the company's cigarettes. It was hard not to stare at some of them.

"I wonder if you can buy those outfits?" Lesley asked, noticing my interest.

"They are hard to come by my dear," said a distinguished older gentleman with an attractive younger woman of almost Amazonian proportions on his arm. "But I'm sure we can find one for you," he continued.

Lesley blushed when she realised she'd been overheard.

"Hillary Fortescue," the man said extending a hand. "And this is my wife Jemima. I'm responsible for this shindig."

"Pleased to meet you, sir," I replied politely. "We're Steven and Lesley Carter."

"Call me Hillary, please," the man responded. "Daniel said you'd be coming. How is the old man?"

"Very well. Unfortunately he's away this weekend."

"So he said," the man agreed. "Are you motor racing fans?"

"My wife is," I replied. "To be honest I'm more of a motorbike fan."

"Good for you. Cars are for sissies, bikes are for real men," he opined. "I've an old Brough myself. Owned by T.E. Lawrence. Beautiful bike and such craftsmanship."

We chatted with Hillary and Jemima for a while. He did most of the talking and, as you'd expect from someone in public relations, he was an excellent conversationalist. On the couple of times that Jemima spoke, she did so with a very plummy English accent but she was pleasant enough.

"Well my dear, we must circulate," Hillary said after about ten minutes. "It was a pleasure to meet you both. I hope you enjoy the day. Oh and Steven, I'd be grateful if you could spare me a few minutes after the race, if that's convenient. There's something I'd like to discuss with you in private."

"Of course."

Turning to Lesley, the man said conspiratorially to her, "Leave the bodysuit with me my dear. I'll make sure that you get one." Then winking at her, he said, "Jemima's got several at home."

"Thank you, Sir Hillary," Lesley giggled.

"You're welcome my dear."

"Sir Hillary?" I asked Lesley when they'd gone.

"Yes," Lesley replied. "He's one of the old swinging set from Daniel and Carole's younger days."

"I could believe that. He's a bit of a charmer."

"He's very wealthy too. He's from one of those families that can trace their roots back to the Norman Conquest. I think he's divorced from his first wife. Jemima must be a replacement."

"She looks like she takes a lot of satisfying," I joked.

"She was a bit formidable, wasn't she? Still, maybe he has servants to take care of that," Lesley joked.

Before the race started, we left the hospitality suite to walk along the pit lane. Being in amongst the noise and the fumes was the high point of Lesley's day. Our passes got us into most places without any difficulty and we even saw some of the drivers.

We watched the start of the race from the comfort of the hospitality suite's terrace. The noise at the start line was deafening and Lesley could hardly contain herself. She was literally jumping up and down with excitement. After the race had begun I got us some food from the buffet and we sat on the terrace watching the cars come round. An attractive couple hovered near to our table and I could see they were looking for somewhere to sit down and eat. She was a perfect English rose. The sort of girl you'd see in a Laura Ashley photo shoot, long brown hair, perfect complexion and a slender body. He was medium height, dark haired, quite muscular and well... he looked a bit like me.

"Would you mind if we sat here?" the guy asked in a very cultured accent.

"No, not at all," I replied.

"Richard and Annabelle," he said sticking his hand out.

"Steven and Lesley."

"What brings you here?" Richard asked.

"My boss gave us his tickets," I replied. "You?"

"I work for an advertising agency. We do a lot of business with the tobacco industry."

"You do know that the two of you could be looking into a mirror," Annabelle said to both me and her husband.

"Thank goodness you said it," Lesley added. "I was thinking exactly the same thing."

That broke the ice and although Richard and Annabelle were obviously quite posh they were easy to get along with. If I'd had to guess, I would have said that it was Annabelle who came from money. She had that nonchalant confidence that privilege breeds into you. Richard wasn't the same but he was a charmer and Lesley definitely found him easy to speak to.

It turned out that, apart from being a mother to their two year old son, Annabelle was also a fine art historian and worked for one of the galleries in London, while Richard was in fact the creative director for the tobacco company who were sponsoring the event. Quite a responsible job I'd have guessed.

We spent the afternoon with them and after the race had finished we hung around together in the hospitality suite for a while. The queues to get out of Brands Hatch on race days were legendary and there was no point in rushing back to London, so the four of us sat outside enjoying the free champagne. As we talked, Sir Hillary caught my eye and I excused myself to talk to him. He led me to a small room where we couldn't be overheard and the two of us sat down.

"I hope you enjoyed the day, Steven," he began.

"Yes, we both did, thank you."

"You're most welcome. I see you know Richard and Annabelle."

"Not really," I explained. "We only met them today."

"I wouldn't have guessed that." He paused and then changing tack, said, "I used to know Daniel and Carole very well in the old days."

"So I'd heard."

"Good, then we understand each other," he said then paused again. "I still organise the occasional evening for like-minded adults. It's not all old men I assure you and of course it's totally discrete. Perhaps you and your wife might be interested?"

"Thank you. I think we would."

"Excellent. I'll send you an invitation to the next one." Then handing me a bag he said, "Oh and here is the bodysuit your wife asked for. I've included one for that wife of Daniel's too. I'm sure she'd look good in it."

"Thank you Sir Hillary. I couldn't ask for one more could I?"

"Of course you can. I won't ask who it's for," he said conspiratorially.

I thanked Sir Hillary then went back to the terrace where Lesley was still talking to Richard and Annabelle.

"What's in the bag?" Lesley asked when I sat beside her.

"Erm, Sir Hillary gave me one of the pit girl bodysuits."

"Steven was admiring them earlier," Lesley joked.

"So was Richard," Annabelle laughed. Then turning to her husband she asked "Can you go and ask Hillary if he's got a spare one for me?"

Richard looked a bit embarrassed but did as he was told.

"Richard always gets self-conscious about things like this," she said.

"Steven's the same. They like us dressing up for them but don't like to admit it in public," Lesley added and the two girls laughed at our expense.

Richard returned clutching a bag similar to mine and, soon after, we decided that it was time to try our luck in the traffic heading back to London. We swapped phone numbers, saying that it would be nice to meet up for a drink some time but I wasn't sure if either of us really meant it.

Sunday night was, of course, Pizza night at Daniel and Kate's and this time, Suzy joined us too. After we'd eaten, Daniel and I sat on the patio smoking cigars, while the girls sat inside and caught up on the weekend's events. Daniel was keen to hear about the invite to the party and so I told him about my conversation with Sir Hillary.

"Wouldn't you and Kate like to go to one of the parties?" I asked.

"I'd really like to," Daniel replied. "But I won't put Kate in a position where she's following in Carole's footsteps. It's not fair on her. Maybe in the future if you and Lesley enjoy yourselves. We'll see."

I could see his point.

A while later all three girls stepped out onto the patio wearing just the body suits Sir Hillary had given me. You could see clearly that they weren't wearing anything underneath.

"What do you think?" asked Lesley.

"Very fetching," replied Daniel.

"We've already decided who's with who tonight," said Kate, "and Mr. Carter will be coming with me."

"It would be a pleasure Mrs. Davidson," I told her.

"And tonight Mr. Davidson, you've got Suzy and me," Lesley clarified slightly unnecessarily.

In the privacy of her bedroom Kate gave me a private viewing of the body suit. The trouble was that, although it looked fantastic on her, you had to take it off to have sex. She danced seductively for me for a bit then let me unzip the costume and peel it off her.

Kate must have decided that I deserved a treat that night because she pushed me down onto the bed then undid my trousers and started to suck me off. A year ago she wouldn't have done that. She'd have thought that just bringing her perfect body to the bedroom was enough. Competition is a wonderful thing though and Lesley had taught her that she needed to do more than that to keep a man happy.

I felt Kate's tongue lick the head of my cock then she trailed it down my shaft before mouthing by balls. I thought she was going to stop there but pushing my legs up to my chest she began to tongue my anus. It was a bold move for Kate. I felt her try to push her tongue up inside me while she wanked me and it felt fantastic.

"I liked that," I told her when she was finished.

"Good, because now you can do it to me."

Kate lay back on the bed and I straddled her. Her tongue had just been in my arse but I wanted to kiss her and when I did she thrust it into my mouth. When we'd finished I took a moment to look at her.

"What are you doing?" she giggled.

"I'm just admiring how beautiful you are."

"You say the sweetest things, Steven."

We kissed again and then I worked my way down, trailing my tongue along the contours of her body as I went. When I reached her pussy I teased the nub of her clitoris but Kate was impatient and she pushed her own fingers down to play with herself, leaving me to keep travelling south.

Kate jolted slightly when I pushed my tongue against the puckered hole of her anus. I felt it tighten then relax. I teased it for a while and although I could push the tip of my tongue inside her, it was the wrong tool for the job really. So, licking my thumb, I pressed it flat against Kate's anus.

"Use this," Kate instructed, reaching over to the nightstand to retrieve a tube of lubricant.

Once coated, my thumb slipped into her with ease and Kate frigged herself more forcefully as I went deeper. With my thumb in her arse I could also push four fingers into her pussy and, when I did this, it sent Kate into overdrive. She frigged herself hard while I took care of both of her holes and it worked a treat.

Kate's orgasm was a powerful one and she cursed her way through it. Then, when she was done, I flipped her over onto her tummy before smearing some more of the lubricant onto her sweet hole. Pushing my cock against the entrance, I waited momentarily to see if there was any objection then let myself slide in.

Because Kate's pussy was tighter than most, I'd always thought her arse would be too. In fact it was no more or less tight than Lesley's. As much as I would have liked to bang the life out of it though, I didn't want to hurt Kate, so I tried to be restrained and just enjoy the exquisite pleasure of sliding my cock in and out of her warm, tight, rectum. In any case, it did it for me and I was soon ready to cum.

Kate kept frigging herself, wanting to extract every last ounce of her own pleasure as I emptied my load into her. Afterwards, I left my cock deep inside her rectum while I kissed the back of her neck. Supporting my weight with one arm I reached round with the other and squeezed one of her breasts.

"That was nice," she said in a way that required validation.

"Like the rest of you, your arse is exquisite," I reassured her.

When we uncoupled, a mixture of cum and lubricant dribbled out of her. Kate got up off the bed and, with one hand covering her bottom, she waddled to the bathroom, trying not to leave marks on the expensive carpet. When she came back it was my turn and when we'd both cleaned ourselves up we lay on the bed together.

"Lesley says you've been invited to a party," she began.

"Yes there's going to be jelly and ice cream and everything."

Kate dug me in the ribs then said petulantly. "It's not fair, you and Lesley get to go to all of these things and I don't."

It was true. Lesley had much more freedom than Kate. Daniel had to be careful. He had too much to lose if somebody went to the press, and for that reason they didn't meet many people.

"You know the party's run by one of Daniel and Carole's old swinging buddies."

"I didn't."

"I think Daniel would like to go. He just doesn't want to offend you or put you under any pressure. Anyway, we're all going to Oktoberfest in Munich next weekend. That's something to look forward to at least."

Kate thought about this for a moment.

"He's quite considerate, that husband of mine really.

"He is."

"Despite the fact he's probably fucking your wife as we speak," she laughed. "Promise me we'll enjoy Oktoberfest."

"I promise."

(To be continued...)