Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 34

Story Info
New York (From Lesley's Perspective)
6.6k words
4.9
2.7k
3
0

Part 34 of the 38 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 04/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M4bloke
M4bloke
201 Followers

This is the thirty-fourth episode of my unreliable memoirs recounting sexual encounters in the nineteen eighties. Each episode is self-contained, so you can read them without having read the previous ones.

This episode has been written from Lesley's perspective as it recounts a visit to New York by her and Daniel.

I hope you enjoy it.

M4bloke

*******************************************************************************

New York (from Lesley's perspective)

I wouldn't say I had a thing for older men, but I definitely had a thing for interesting ones and it seemed to me that men often got more interesting the older they became. Younger men were better looking and certainly made more athletic lovers, and that's not to say I didn't appreciate those qualities. But they could lack the experience of their more mature counterparts.

That didn't explain Steven of course. He was the exception that proved the rule I guess. Despite the fact that he was three years younger than me, I knew from the moment I met him that, at some basic biological level, he was the one for me. Of course, it helped that Steven came in attractive package and that he was an intelligent, kind and caring person. But he also had a rough edge to him and an air of danger that I found irresistible.

Daniel, on the other hand was probably more 'my type'. Older, confident, more worldly-wise and, how can I put it... rich. You could tell Daniel was successful just by looking at him. He oozed presence and I wasn't alone in finding that an attractive quality. Kate said it was the thing she liked the most about him, but in truth, I think his money helped too.

I'd never expected to fall for Daniel as deeply as I had. Fortunately, Steven understood. He knew I belonged to him no matter what and, so long as I wasn't stupid, he was happy to let me have my fun with Daniel. In any case, Steven and Kate also shared something special and just as I craved maturity and experience from time to time, Kate craved youth and virility.

Daniel fell pretty deeply for me too. Ok, so what man in their late forties wasn't going to be flattered by the attention of an attractive twenty five year old (if I say so myself) but it was more than that. Daniel already had Kate, who was far more beautiful than I was. What I think he liked about me was that I didn't always let him get his own way.

When it came to spoiling me, Daniel couldn't help himself and this was how we came to be sitting in the forward cabin of Concorde as it propelled itself towards New York. When the digital display in the cabin hit Mach 2 at fifty five thousand feet a few people clapped and I squeezed Daniel's hand, careful to ensure that nobody saw. If anybody asked, we were travelling on behalf of Daniel's charity.

"Thank you for bringing me," I whispered. "I'm so looking forward to seeing New York."

"It's a pleasure," Daniel told me. "I'm looking forward to spending some time with you."

"You'll be fed up of me by the time we come back," I told him.

"I don't think so."

To be perfectly honest, Concorde was a little cramped and a lot noisy but somehow you felt privileged to be there. The service on board the plane was out of this world and the champagne was very good. Daniel had to finish off some paperwork he'd brought from the office and so I let him get on with it while I soaked up the atmosphere. I couldn't help thinking about Steven though and where he'd be now.

Steven had set off for Annecy early that morning. He'd been vague about how they were going to recover Michael's Bentley and I knew not to push him too hard on the details. I was worried about him but I knew he wouldn't want me to be. I'd learned from his mum what it took to be married to a Carter man, so I took a leaf out of her book and put my faith in my husband's total invincibility, then got on with life.

Daniel had his seat tray down and was leafing through a large folder filled with papers. I reached underneath the tray and, resting my hand on the crotch of his suit trousers, felt for his cock.

"Those papers look very interesting," I said with mock enthusiasm.

"Actually, they're the contracts for the Obermann company," he tried to say in a calm, measured voice.

"You mean the contracts my husband won for you?" I said cheekily.

"Yes," Daniel chuckled. "For which he will be richly rewarded."

"And what about his wife? Does she get rewarded too? He couldn't have done it without her you know."

"What did she have in mind?"

"Perhaps a little something from Tiffany's."

"How little?"

"Not particularly little," I giggled, continuing to massage what was now a burgeoning erection. "Why don't you put those files away?"

"I think I might have to leave them out for the time-being."

I kept teasing Daniel for the remainder of the flight and continued in the taxi to the hotel. Payback came almost the moment the bellboy had left the room however. I'd worn my best skirt suit to travel in but I'd made sure to wear stockings and suspenders underneath. When we were alone, Daniel took his jacket off and I did likewise.

"Undo your blouse," he said walking over to me.

"What if I don't want to?" I told him cheekily.

Standing in front of me, Daniel took hold of my blouse and ripped it open. There was a sound of material tearing as buttons popped off and fell on the floor between us.

"You're going to pay for that," I told him.

"Perhaps," he said, pulling my skirt up around my waist, "Now get on the bed."

I pulled my panties down and lay back on the bed while he slipped out of his trousers. Then, without any foreplay he spread my legs and mounted me. I felt his manhood disappearing into me, filling me up.

"I've been thinking about how you were going to fuck me all day," I told him as he began to pump me. "I wanted you nice and hard for me when we got to the hotel."

Daniel liked me to talk to him like that and, unlike Steven, he liked to talk back.

"You're a little cock tease aren't you?" he told me.

"I am, but it's your cock I want."

"Good," he grunted. "Because now you're going to give me what I want."

"Be gentle with me," I said coyly.

"I'll fuck you any way I want," came the reply.

After about three hours of being teased it didn't take Daniel long to empty his load in me. Kate and I used to joke about the fact that he sounded like a rutting moose when he came and although he knew he was doing it, he seemed powerless to do anything about it. At least you were in no doubt as to whether he'd orgasmed or not.

Afterwards we lay together side by side and he held my hand. His cum began to seep out of me and it felt calming. We changed from animals to lovers and Daniel's tender, caring side came out.

"I'm sorry about your blouse. I'll buy you a new one, I promise," he said, caressing my nipples in a way that he knew soothed me.

"You know I like it when you're masterful with me."

Daniel chuckled to himself.

"Let's not kid ourselves, Lesley. We all know who's really in control here."

"In that case ... my pussy's full of your cum and I need you to finger me."

Daniel lifted himself up onto one elbow then reached down between my legs. He slipped two fingers into me and searched for my G-spot. I closed my eyes and let him pleasure me...

Daniel had booked us a room at the Carlyle, on Madison Avenue, only a block away from Central Park. It was a lovely room with a view of the city but I'd made him promise not to get a suite. We didn't need one. We ate in the sumptuous hotel restaurant that night but both of us were still on UK time. When we finished our meal it was nine in the evening in New York but two in the morning in London. We were both tired and so we took a drink to bed and cuddled for a while. Daniel fell asleep quickly, he worked hard and I knew he got tired by the end of the week.

I thought about Steven for a while. He'd be fast asleep with Kate lying next to him by now. I hoped they were both ok.

******************

Neither of us woke up until nine on Saturday morning. I think Daniel was awake just before me and he got up to make us coffee. I studied his naked form as he got the coffee machine working then opened the curtains slightly. He was still in good shape. Squash was Daniel's sport. He played with his buddies but he was competitive enough to pay a coach to tutor him each week. He also went running when he could and swam in their pool at home. I think Daniel knew he had to keep trim for Kate, or risk ridicule as a middle aged millionaire with a trophy wife.

When the coffee had dripped through into the glass flask, he poured it out and came back to bed.

"Thank you," I told him.

"You're welcome," he said, kissing me.

The coffee was too hot to drink and so I put it on the night stand then leaned over him. I rested my head on his chest for a moment and began to suck on his nipples. Daniel lay back and sighed and so I worked my way down his body. He was already hard by the time my lips made contact with his cock but, although he pushed himself into my mouth enthusiastically, I knew what he really wanted. And so I licked my index finger and slipped it deep into his anus. I knew the spot to massage and ran my finger slowly over his prostate while I wanked his cock into my mouth.

Daniel groaned with pleasure as I brought him to the boil. But, careful not to move things along too quickly, I let his orgasm build up gradually. When he couldn't hold on any longer he grabbed hold of my head and pulled me down hard onto his cock. I knew he'd do this and I tried not to gag as he shot his load. Daniel always seemed to cum more when we did it this way and when I'd collected all of it I moved up his body and we kissed, sharing the fruits of my labours between us.

Afterwards, I washed my hands and quickly brushed my teeth then came back to bed. Daniel had a very relaxed look on his face.

"You know how much I like that, don't you?" he said, almost purring.

"I do," I said giving him a kiss and curling up in his arms. "That's why I do it."

"If I hadn't met Kate and you hadn't met Steven, do you think that we could have had a future together?" he asked out of the blue.

"Not in a million years," I told him laughing.

"Why not?" he said, looking hurt.

"Daniel, you're used to the best of everything. You've got the best house, the best yacht, the best car. If you hadn't found Kate then you'd have found some other supermodel. You know Kate was the best thing that ever happened to you anyway, don't you?"

Daniel considered this for a moment.

"Just like Steven's the best thing that ever happened to me," I continued.

"You reckon?" he said, sounding a bit deflated.

"Don't be like that, Daniel. For me, spending time with you is the cherry on the top of the cake that is my perfect life. I'd like to think that's what I am for you too. We may not be together but I really do love you Mr Davidson."

"I love you too Mrs Carter and yes, you are the cherry on the top of my cake."

"Good."

"So what do you want to do today?" he asked.

"Well, I'd like to go for a walk with you in Central Park, go to the top of the Empire State Building and then there are the shops of course. Oh, if there's time I'd like to visit a museum too."

"Well we've got two days," he said. "Let's do the Empire State Building and the shops first."

By the time we finished breakfast it was almost eleven o'clock. Daniel had hired a limousine for the day and I couldn't believe my eyes when it arrived. It was the classic stretched limo'. There was so much room in the car it was ridiculous. In London you'd have stuck out like a sore thumb in it but in New York, the car just blended in.

We took a drive around Central Park first then, afterwards, hit Fifth Avenue. Daniel knew I liked Dior and he began by taking me to their store. He was very patient as I tried on some cocktail dresses and I let him choose the one he liked me in the most, which fortunately was the one I liked the most too. Then we went to Chanel where he bought me an exquisite clutch bag to go with the dress.

Finally we hit Tiffany's. It was different to the jewellers I'd been to in London. The place was light and airy and the whole shop sparkled.

"So what were you thinking of?" Daniel asked.

"I think you've bought me quite enough already. I'm happy just to wander round," I told him.

"No," he said. "I'd like to buy you something from Tiffany's"

"Well, you choose then."

We wandered around the shop until Daniel stopped and picked out a beautiful bracelet. It was a thin line of diamonds, almost like a necklace. I tried it on and it sparkled on my wrist.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"I love it," I told Daniel.

"Good, then we'll take it," he said to both myself and the lady who was assisting us.

"If only everyone's husband was so generous," the assistant said jovially.

I could see why she'd said it. We were both wearing wedding rings, so why wouldn't she assume we were married.

"I'm a very lucky girl," I told the two of them and gave Daniel a kiss...

The view from the eighty sixth floor observation deck of the Empire State Building was everything I hoped it would be. I knew that Daniel had been there before but he seemed genuinely happy just to be my guide.

When we got back to the hotel in the late afternoon one of the hotel's envelopes had been pushed under our door. Daniel picked it up and read it.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's a note from reception. I'd told an old friend that I was coming to New York and said it would be nice to meet up. I meant for a coffee but he and his wife have invited us out for a meal this evening."

"Do they know I'm not your wife?"

"Yes."

"Are they swingers?"

"They were, back when Carole and I were together. I'm not sure now. Paul's got a rather high powered job."

"What on earth does he do Daniel, if you think he's got a high powered job?"

"He's the head of an investment bank. Carole and I used to know him and Astrid when they lived in London. The bank he worked for got taken over by an American company and a few years later he got made the head of it, so they moved to New York. It was about five years ago now, just as Carole and I were getting divorced."

"Have you seen them since?"

"No, just Christmas cards and the odd call. I think Carole keeps in contact with Astrid though."

"Do you want to see them?"

"Yes, I would."

"Well if it's not going to be awkward then let's do that. I could wear my new cocktail dress if you liked."

"I'd like that very much. I'll give them a call..."

I wanted to look my best for Daniel that evening and so, after I'd showered, I spent an age getting my hair and makeup right. I wore my new dress and bracelet and to be honest I felt like a million dollars. I could see that Daniel was appreciative and I was glad that I'd made the effort. He looked suave in what was obviously a very expensive suit that flattered his trim body.

When we walked out of the hotel reception, the limousine was waiting and it drove us the relatively short distance back to Manhattan. The restaurant was the sort of place that had a doorman outside and a covered walkway leading from the kerbside to the entrance, in case it was raining. Inside, the Maitre d' waited to greet us.

"Daniel Davidson," Daniel informed him. "We're dining with Mr and Mrs Walmsley,"

"Of course Mr and Mrs Davidson. If you'd care to walk this way."

I suppressed a giggle and grabbed Daniel's hand. He gave it a squeeze and I felt a frisson of excitement as we were led into the restaurant. It had the feel of an Edwardian drawing room about it. The walls were lined with bookshelves and unlike many modern restaurants the lighting was subdued rather than bright.

When we reached the table the Walmsley's were already waiting for us. Paul got up and shook Daniel's hand vigorously then Daniel hugged Astrid. Except that I didn't know her as Astrid Walmsley. Like the rest of the world, I knew her as the seventies supermodel, Astrid Olsen. She must have been in her early forties now, but her tall willowy figure and blonde hair made her unmistakable

"Paul, Astrid, can I introduce Lesley Carter," Daniel began. "Lesley, these are some of my oldest friends."

Paul reached over and gave me a small hug. He was six foot and powerfully built but gentle as he hugged me.

"We're very pleased to meet you, Lesley," he said in a way that settled my nerves just a bit.

When I turned to Astrid I wasn't sure what to say. I didn't want to appear like some teenage fan but at the same time I time I didn't want to pretend I had no idea who she was. In the end I needn't have worried.

"I've heard so much about you," Astrid told me excitedly. "When I heard that you were coming I couldn't wait to meet you."

I looked at Daniel and he shrugged his shoulders.

"It wasn't me," he said.

"No, it was Carole," Astrid clarified. "Now, I need you to tell me everything about Provence and about the four of you living in Wimbledon. I want to know all about you and of course I want to know all about Steven too."

I laughed and said, "Ok."

"Oh and I also want to know about Kate," she said looking at Daniel. "Daniel's been keeping her from us."

"Well let me start there," I began as we all sat down. "Kate's my best friend. I know that I give her a hard time sometimes but she's been like a sister to me. Until tonight she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever met, but when I get back to England I'm going to have to tell her that she's got competition. Actually, to be honest, I'm a bit annoyed at Daniel for not telling me who you are, Astrid."

"Don't be," Astrid said. "Astrid Olsen was a long time ago. I'm plain old Mrs Walmsley nowadays.

"But you're stunning," I told her

"Thank you, Lesley," Astrid replied, a little self-consciously.

Guys can be very poor at keeping in touch with each other, but excellent at picking up where they left off, regardless of how much time has passed. Clearly, Daniel and Paul got on well and it was nice to see Daniel enjoying manly conversation with a buddy. I learned from Astrid that she and Carole had kept in regular contact however and that Carole and Fabien had even stayed at the Walmsley's ranch in Colorado for a few days on their honeymoon the previous year.

Astrid already knew a lot about Steven and me from Carole, so all I had to do was fill in a few gaps for her but she was keen to hear about how Carole was living with us. It was difficult to say too much partly in case we were overheard but also because I wasn't sure how much Carole had told Astrid.

When the main course came, the two streams of conversation merged into one. Daniel and I told them about our holidays in France and Greece and Paul and Astrid told us about their ranch in Colorado.

"We don't actually look after any cattle at the moment," Paul pointed out, "but the air is so pure and the scenery is breath-taking."

"Paul turns into my cowboy for the week," Astrid laughed. "Do you ride?" she asked me.

"I do but it's an occasional treat. Kate and I go riding in Richmond Park in the summer and through Durolitum we have friends who have a stud farm in Germany. I always enjoy going out with Heike."

"You should come and visit. You'd love it."

"It sounds beautiful."

"And when are we going to meet Kate, Daniel?" Astrid asked.

"I wanted to come and visit you both, honestly," Daniel replied. "It's just that you and Carole were always so close, Astrid. I didn't want to make things difficult."

The table went a bit quiet and so I took Daniel's hand and held it tightly.

"I've only known Daniel for eighteen months," I told everyone. "He's not perfect, but one of his best qualities is how thoughtful he can be. I know it's been difficult for Daniel. He wanted to give Carole her space after the divorce and he also didn't want to fill Kate's life with reminders of his past. He put both of their feelings before his own and I know they both love him for that."

M4bloke
M4bloke
201 Followers
12