Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like you've got quite a loyal supporter on your team," Paul said to Daniel.

"I'm not sure what I've done to deserve it," Daniel replied squeezing my hand.

"Well he did buy me this bracelet at Tiffany's today," I joked, raising my wrist to show everybody. "But when I get back to London I will make sure that Kate pesters Daniel until he brings her to New York to meet you. I know you will love her and she'll love you too."

The restaurant had a cigar room and after desert Daniel and Paul left the table, leaving Astrid and I to talk over coffee.

"I can see that you and Daniel are close," Astrid said after they'd gone.

"I'm sorry if it offends you. I don't mean to flaunt it."

"I didn't mean it that way," Astrid said apologetically. "Carole told me about the two of you. I think she feels the same way about Steven."

"She does," I laughed. "She turns to putty in his arms and he absolutely loves her."

"And Kate?"

"We both love Kate. I'm very cheeky with her and she lets me get away with it. Steven and Kate have this odd relationship. Neither of them thinks that the other could possibly fancy them, whereas in truth they both fancy the socks off each other. Steven is the only man Kate really trusts after Daniel. We have this thing we tell each other, which is that the three of us are going to grow old together."

"I'm very jealous," Astrid confessed.

"If you don't mind me asking, did you know Daniel and Carole well?"

"If by 'well' you mean what I think you mean then yes," Astrid laughed. "Daniel was always a lot of fun and Carole and Paul got on too. But Paul and Daniel were also good friends. There was no ego between them. They were both successful men with nothing to prove to each other."

"I like Paul. He seems nice," I told her.

"He is. I'm very lucky."

"I think he's the lucky one, Astrid."

"You're too kind," Astrid said reaching out to touch my hand. "Carole said we'd get on."

I squeezed Astrid's hand gently and she squeezed mine before we both let go.

When the boys came back, we chatted for a while longer before reluctantly deciding it was time to leave. It had been one of those great evenings you'd never expected to have and although I'd only known her a short while, I felt like I'd made a friend in Astrid.

"Why don't you come for breakfast tomorrow," Astrid suggested as we left. "Paul can take Daniel for a New York breakfast and we can have more of a chat while they're gone."

"I'd like that, Astrid," I said, looking at Daniel to check he was ok with it.

"If it's ok with you, Paul?" Daniel offered.

"Are you kidding?" Paul joked. "Astrid never lets me go for a 'belly-buster' normally."

"Then we'll see you at ten tomorrow."

Having said our goodbyes, Daniel and I got into the limo and headed for the hotel.

"Thank you," Daniel said.

"For what?"

"For being the perfect partner this evening."

"You looked very relaxed tonight," I told him. "I like seeing you like that. You get along well with Paul, don't you?"

"I do. I guess I always have done."

"Thank you for introducing me to your friends."

"I'm glad that I did."

"Can the driver see us in the back of the car, Daniel?" I asked.

"Not with the screen up. Why?"

"Why don't you tell him to do a few laps of Central Park and I'll show you."

I undid Daniel's trousers then straddled him. It wasn't long before he got his erection and pulling my panties to one side I let my pussy swallow him up while we swapped tongues.

"Be careful," I told him. "I don't want your cum on my new cocktail dress..."

******************

Daniel fucked me in the shower before we left for breakfast on Sunday morning. It was a physical kind of fuck but while it was enjoyable, it made me think of Steven. The shower had always been one of our favourite places for sex. I made myself snap out of it however. There was nothing I could do and worrying about him was pointless. I'd married a Carter and so I had to expect this from time to time. Problem rationalised.

Paul and Astrid had an apartment that overlooked Central Park. It wasn't very far from the hotel at all, but we still took the limo. The apartment took up the top floor of the building. Inside, it was something else.

"Your apartment's beautiful," I told them as we walked through to a lounge which overlooked the park.

"It comes with the job," Paul replied. "The moment I'm fired, they'll kick us out onto the street and give it to the next guy," he joked.

"That's why we bought the ranch in Colorado," Astrid explained. "We still have a place in London, although that's rented out."

"Do you think you'll come back to the U.K. eventually?" I asked.

"Honestly, we don't know," Paul offered. "We like the US, there's a lot to be said for it."

"You mean like breakfast at a diner," Daniel joked.

"Precisely," Paul replied. "And I know just the place. It's a bit of a drive but it's worth it. Shall we go?"

Daniel and Paul left, looking like two lads up to no good.

"Would you like a coffee?" Astrid asked, once they'd gone.

"Yes, black please, no sugar," I said.

Astrid picked up the flask from the coffee machine and poured out two cups then placed one in front of me. Our eyes met for a moment and I couldn't help myself.

"Would you like to kiss me?" I blurted out.

Astrid looked at me then smiled.

"Was it that obvious?" she said.

"I'm not sure," I told her. "My heart was in my mouth, when I asked. I just knew I had to take the chance."

Astrid's height meant that she had to bend down for her lips to reach mine, but our first kiss was to die for. I felt myself tremble as I put my arms on her waist. I couldn't believe I was kissing Astrid Olsen.

"Would you like to go to bed?" she asked.

"So much," I told her. "I think I'm going to explode if I don't."

"Let's go to the guest bedroom," she giggled. "There are fresh sheets in there."

She led me by the hand to the bedroom and when we got inside we tenderly removed each other's clothes. I don't know how long it had been since Astrid had last been with a woman but she was keen. The moment my panties were off, her hand reached for my pussy and a finger found its way inside me. I contented myself with sucking on her breasts, which were ideally positioned given the height difference between us and she shuddered when I started to tease them.

I got Astrid to lie on the bed and then I climbed on top of her so that we could kiss. All the time I rubbed my thigh against her pussy and she was so excited that she came just from that.

"Let me play with your pussy?" she said excitedly.

"Of course," I said before kissing her one last time.

I climbed off and lay on my back with my legs apart. Astrid couldn't wait to push her fingers into me again. I was moist by now and they slipped in easily. I felt her trying to locate my G-spot, while with her other hand she started to work my clitoris. It didn't take long before the nub was hard.

"Just there, that's it," I told Astrid when the fingers inside my pussy hit the spot. Then with both of her hands locked on target I let myself succumb to the pleasure.

I ran my hand over Astrid's hair and down onto her shoulders as she played with me.

"Cum for me, sweetheart," Astrid told me as her fingers worked me.

I don't know at what point other girls know they're going to cum but for me it starts a long way off. I'd say it's seventy percent physical and thirty percent psychological with me. I can orgasm from pure physical stimulation but it's when I feel excited, or loved, that I have my best orgasms. That morning I felt so excited that I could hardly contain myself.

"Keep doing that," I implored.

It wasn't long before Astrid could sense my hips beginning to gyrate in sympathy with her stimulation but she didn't try to force the orgasm, she just let it build up naturally.

"Nearly there now sweetheart," Astrid said, as if it was something painful that would soon be over.

The gyrating turned into thrusting and then my hips went into spasm as the orgasm took hold of me. Astrid's hands had been gentle but now they held me in place more firmly as she made the orgasm last as long as she could. Then, finally she let me relax, but just for a moment.

Kneeling between my legs she began by kissing my belly button before working her way back to my pussy. When her tongue made contact with my clitoris the sensation was intense and it made me jump. She ran her tongue along the lips of my labia before briefly pushing it inside me.

"You're so pretty," she said as she worked her way back up my body until our lips met again.

"My turn now," I whispered and we both giggled as she lay back and opened her legs for me.

Bringing Astrid off took no effort all. She was on a hair trigger and the slightest teasing seemed to do it for her. Each time she orgasmed she'd grab my head tightly and hold it down onto her. After three or four orgasms I decided she'd probably had enough and we lay beside each other and cuddled.

"I'm sorry," she laughed. "I think it's a combination of excitement and lack of practise."

"I'm just so glad I could make you cum after you'd done it for me." I told her.

"I wish you could stay longer," Astrid told me.

"So do I. You should have said something last night then the four of us could have spent the night together."

"That wouldn't have been fair on you or Daniel," Astrid replied. "This week-end's about the two of you."

"You're right," I giggled. "We did have sex in the limo on the way back from the restaurant last night."

"Welcome to New York, baby," Astrid laughed. "You know, Daniel told Paul last night how much you mean to him. I think Paul was a bit shocked."

"He means the same to me," I admitted.

"Does Steven mind?"

"He wants me to be happy but he also knows he's stuck with me for the rest of his life. I know it sounds silly but from the moment Steven touched me I was bound to him."

"It doesn't sound that silly," Astrid said.

"You see my tattoo," I said pointing to the symbols underneath my left breast. "Steven has something similar on him. After we were engaged I insisted we both got them. Mine means that I'm Steven's property and that I belong to him. Daniel knows that. It's my choice and it's how I want to feel."

"Do you think Steven would like me?" Astrid asked.

"You're Astrid Olsen," I told her. "Of course he would. Do you think Paul would like me?"

"Well," Astrid giggled, "Last night when we got back I pretended to be you for him and if his reaction was anything to go by, then I'd say yes."

"Daniel wasn't sure if you were still swingers."

"We play a bit in New York, but Colorado in the ski season is like one of those crab mating frenzies for the rich and famous."

"Is your ranch anywhere near Monument Valley?" I asked.

"It's about eight hours drive I guess. Why?"

"Carole and Fabien went there on their honeymoon and I made Steven promise he'd take me on a motorbike one day."

"If you came and stayed with us, you could do that."

"I was thinking the same thing."

"Promise you'll come." Astrid said, almost pleading.

"I promise. But you have to promise me something too."

"What?"

"Promise me that you'll see Daniel and Kate first. Kate's my sister and we look out for each other. Kate's the nicest, sexiest person you'll meet and well, you already know what Daniel's like. You won't regret it and Paul definitely won't."

"I promise," Astrid replied.

We were dressed by the time the boys came back and tried to act casually as if nothing had happened.

"How was your breakfast?" Astrid asked Paul and Daniel.

"Fantastic," Daniel replied. "I just love American bacon."

"We weren't gone too long were we?" Paul asked.

"Not at all," his wife replied, giving him a kiss.

"So what's next on the tour?" Daniel asked me.

"Well, if you remember, I want to go for a walk in Central Park and then visit one of the museums," I told him.

"You can do both from here," Paul said. "The Metropolitan's just the other side of the park from us and it's not too far from your hotel either."

"Would you like to come with us?" I offered.

"Well, if you're sure," he replied.

Daniel dismissed the limo driver and the four of us took a walk in Central park together. In Paul and Astrid's company it felt very natural to be walking arm in arm with Daniel and it didn't feel awkward being affectionate with him.

When we passed a kiosk, Astrid said to me "I'm starving, do you fancy a Danish pastry."

"Mmmm yes please," I replied.

"But you've only just had breakfast," Paul said to his wife, which made us both giggle.

"Well, we were a bit preoccupied so we didn't actually get time to eat this morning," she said teasing him.

"Ah!" he said. "So this morning was really just a ruse to get rid of us then?"

"Yes it was," Astrid confirmed. "But do you remember all those things you did to me last night when I pretended to be Lesley?"

Paul looked embarrassed.

"Well next year, when Steven and I come to visit you, I promise to let you do them to me in person," I said. Then, looking at Daniel, I told him, "But first you and Kate are going to get naughty with my friend Astrid and her husband. So get a move on and book a return flight," which made Astrid giggle.

"It sounds like the two of you have got everything planned out," Daniel commented.

"We have. Are there any objections? " Astrid enquired.

Daniel and Paul looked at each other and agreed that there weren't.

It was hard saying good bye to Paul and Astrid, but particularly hard saying goodbye to Astrid. After we'd walked around the museum we sat in the coffee shop and had a quick drink. Then I swapped addresses and phone numbers with her and we promised to keep in touch. Daniel hugged Astrid then gave Paul a quick man hug. Afterwards I hugged Paul, then Astrid. The two of us hugged for far too long and, when I let go of her, Astrid continued to hug me and so I grabbed her tightly again. Daniel and Paul saw what was happening, murmured something about waiting outside and left the two of us alone.

"I feel a bit silly," Astrid said. "I'm a grown woman for goodness sake."

"I'll call you in the week," I told her. "When Carole's with me, then we can all have a good natter."

"I'd like that."

"I can't wait to see you again," I told her.

"I think it's pretty obvious I feel the same way," she laughed, slightly embarrassed.

"You know you and Paul are welcome to stay with us at any time. Or you could just come for a few days on your own. I'm sure Carole would love to see you and you can meet Kate too. Check her out," I laughed

"You know I might just do that."

We walked out to where Daniel and Paul were waiting and after one last hug we parted then Daniel and I made our way back to the hotel.

"Is everything ok?" Daniel asked, putting his arm around me.

"Everything's fine," I told him. "I think I've just made a friend."

******************

The flight from JFK left at eight in the evening. We'd gone back to the hotel and made love then packed our bags and headed to the airport. This time we flew back on a Jumbo jet rather than Concorde. The first class cabin on the slower plane was much more comfortable and the seats extended to make a bed. After the meal they dimmed the cabin lights and Daniel and I held hands under the blanket while we tried to get some sleep...

12