All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 37'

by M4bloke

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
FL_Gentleman54FL_Gentleman542 months ago

Thank you for adding another chapter to what is by far the best story on this site. Although it was a little difficult to read about Emma's rape and what everyone must have been feeling. I was glad to see it was delt with accordingly. Though maybe he should have been forced to go the police and spill his guts, than just getting off and heading to Spain. Also to read about Lynne's rape and that Carly had witnessed it was just as hard. Two rapes in one chapter was a lot to get through.

I get the sense that Lynne and her partner are going to be getting involved in all the "extra" activity that is going on. On one hand, it's nice to bring new characters into the fold, but on the other, I'm not sure this is a good idea. I guess I'll have to wait and see how it plays out :-)

Again people, if you haven't read all 37 chapters, you have too. This is, in my opinion the best story here. In between waiting for new chapters, I go back and re-read the previous ones. They are really that good. I look forward to every new chapter.

Thank you sir for continuing to add to the story.

LeftleaningdadbodLeftleaningdadbod28 days ago

I agree, FL, best I have read as well. And I’ve been lurking about here for quite a while. Another nice twist, M4, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM4bloke@M4bloke
Fifty something male from the UK who from time to time enjoys writing. I like taking elements from my dim and distant past and combining them with elements that are entirely fictional, to create stories that were much more interesting than real life was.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES