Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ursula thought for a moment then decided to change the subject.

"Did you know that Steven lives with three women?" she said to her husband.

"Oh my god," Ferdi exclaimed with an air sympathy to his voice.

"Actually its four now," I clarified. "There's Lesley, you know Suzy of course, then there's Carole, Daniel' ex-wife..."

"Your boss's ex-wife lives with you?" Ferdi interrupted. "Isn't that a bit difficult?"

"She stays with us three nights a week then she goes back to her house in Provence at weekends. But no, it's not a problem. She and Daniel get on well."

"So who's the fourth one?" Ursula asked inquisitively.

"Ah, that's Emma. She's also from Provence. She's staying with us for three months while she does a language course."

"It sounds like hell," Ferdi ventured.

"Actually it's not so bad. Carole isn't around at the weekends and now that Suzy's got Uwe we don't see so much of her either."

When dessert came, it was a tangy fruit pudding followed by coffee, after which Ursula dismissed the waiting staff, thanking them both politely. Ferdi got up and without asking, poured me a whisky and then a Schnapps for himself and his wife.

"Why don't you take your dress off darling," Ferdi suggested out of the blue, offering Ursula the Schnapps and then sitting down.

Without hesitation Ursula got up and slipped out of her dress, revealing her large breasts and dainty body, covered only by a delicate lacy bra and briefs. On our previous meetings she'd always worn stockings and suspenders to cover up her C-section scar but she'd foregone these and now, all signs of the scar were gone.

"You look amazing," I told her.

She walked around to my side of the table and stood in front of me. I ran my hand over where her scar had been and she giggled.

"That tickles," she said.

"Sorry, but you really do look amazing,"

"Thank you. Now let me sit on your lap."

I pulled my chair away from the table so that I faced Ferdi. Ursula straddled me and immediately she wanted to kiss. I was only too happy to oblige and as our tongues teased each other she wrestled with the buttons of my waistcoat. When they'd been overcome Ursula started on my shirt, tugging its tails out of my lederhosen and not stopping until my chest was bare.

I'd waited about as long as I could before unclipping Ursula's bra. She stopped kissing me and removed it from her shoulders then let me admire her. She looked fantastic and I couldn't help feasting on her breasts. As I teased her nipples with my tongue it made Ursula giggle again.

"Steven likes my breasts," she told her husband.

"I can see that," he responded. "And I think, perhaps, it's time we moved to the bedroom."

The three of us got up and I followed Ferdi and Ursula out of the dining room. The bedroom was pretty much how you'd expect a bedroom in a castle to look. The room had exposed stone walls and a big oak four poster bed, but it had a modern twist to it. Instead of being dark, all the wood had a white stain to it, making it all very light.

The three of us stood by the bed and for the first time that evening Ursula kissed her husband. Ferdi was six foot and had that big Bavarian build. He had to stoop to kiss his wife as she undid his shirt then removed his Lederhosen for him.

I'd only seen Ferdi naked once before, at Markus and Heike's swingers' party. I'd been with Katja then and she'd fucked Ferdi, while I'd fucked Ursula. I remembered that Ferdi had been well endowed, but looking at him now he seemed to be hung like a small horse. Katja had no problem accommodating him and clearly Ursula didn't either. She still had a pussy to die for after twenty years of marriage. The wonders of the female body.

Ursula stroked her husband's horse cock and it reared up.

"Now sit over there and wank for me," she told him, pointing to a white chaise-longue.

Ferdi did as he was told and Ursula got to work undressing me. When I was naked, she slipped out of her own panties and then began to plant kisses on my body. Moving behind me to kiss my back she reached round and took a hold of my cock.

"Look at Steven," she told her husband. "He's young and muscular and he's ready to fuck me."

"I can see that my darling," Ferdi acknowledged as he worked his own shaft.

Ursula moved round to stand in front of me then turned to face her husband, giving him a view of her naked body. With one hand I reached round and grabbed a breast and with the other I felt her pussy. When I squeezed her nipple hard she flinched in surprise and as she did I pushed two fingers into her vagina.

Ferdi wanked himself harder, then the expression on his face changed to one of concern.

"I'm going to cum."

No sooner had the words left his mouth than Ursula broke free from my grasp and straddled her husband on the chaise-longue. In one swift movement she forced herself down onto his engorged member then reached round and massaged his balls. Ferdi made a couple of stabbing motions into her, grunted and then it was all over. Afterwards, he sighed and the two of them kissed affectionately.

"I love you," she told him.

"I love you too my darling," he replied.

Ursula lifted herself off Ferdi's cock and I watched as some cum dripped out of her. She stood up and turned her attention back to me.

"Would you like me cleaned up or dirty?" she asked with a big grin on her face.

"Definitely dirty," I replied.

"Good, because I like being dirty." Turning to her husband she told him, "You can watch now, but you can't touch."

Ursula led me to the bed and lay back on it. Ferdi came and lay beside her, resting on his side only inches away from us. Normally there would have been foreplay but under the circumstances it seemed unnecessary. I climbed on top of Ursula and sank myself into her.

The brief time with Ferdi's monster cock inside her had done nothing to spoil Ursula for me. Ursula's vagina was special, it seemed to welcome you in then wrap itself around you. What remained of Ferdi's cum inside her only added to the pleasure and I couldn't help making a small sigh of contentment.

"Does that feel nice?" she asked.

"You know it does," I told her. "I've been waiting months for this."

"Take your time Steven. I want you to enjoy it," Ursula said then she giggled again.

I bent my head down and kissed her. Ursula responded, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth but she couldn't help giggling some more as she did. I began by pushing myself into her, taking long, slow strokes. I had to get through the first few minutes without cumming. If I could manage that, then I could give her the sort of night she was looking for. I tried to distract myself, filling my head with thoughts of what needed to be done next on the Obermann consultancy, until eventually I felt my self-control returning.

We stayed in the missionary position to begin with. Ursula's mouth was all over mine and her hands ranged across my body as I began to fuck her more forcefully. It didn't take a genius to see that she was aroused and I brought her to orgasm sooner than expected. In no time at all she was digging her nails into me as she came. I knew she was going leave marks, she always did, but it wasn't a problem. When Lesley saw them, it would simply spur her on to prove that she was a better lover.

As Ursula's orgasm tapered off, I redoubled my efforts. Flipping her over onto her belly I pulled her hips up then took her from behind. This was the part that many older women seemed to enjoy the most. They'd had their orgasm but then came the realisation that you weren't finished with them. At first they enjoyed it. Then, when they realised they'd become a fuck-toy, it became a test of endurance.

Ursula took her punishment better than most. As she began to tire I reached round and grabbed one of her breasts then squeezed the nipple hard. She gasped, both in surprise and pain, but I kept the pressure on and continued to fuck her hard. When the next orgasm came it was like someone had turned on a tap. Ursula's pussy became flooded with liquid, as if she was peeing herself.

Ferdi got excited at this point and although he'd been told not to touch, he couldn't resist. He forced his head under Ursula's body and tried to push it between her legs. I grabbed Ursula's hips firmly and lifted her up to make space then placed her back down so that she straddled her husband's face. As I continued to fuck her from behind, Ferdi frigged his wife's clitoris roughly with his fingers. Ursula just couldn't seem to stop cumming. The more Ferdi and I worked her, the more liquid squirted from her pussy, until Ferdi's face and chest were covered in it.

Ferdi's frigging began to affect me as well however. Until then I'd got everything under control but, as his fingers worked Ursula's clitoris, they pushed her labia against my cock. This was the straw that broke the camel's back. There was nothing I could do about it. I relaxed, enjoyed the moment and, after making a few final thrusts, buried myself as deep inside Ursula's vagina as I could.

Both Ferdi and Ursula could tell what had happened. When Ursula pulled away from me I thought it was because she wanted Ferdi to lick her out. But what I hadn't seen was that Ferdi's cock had been restored to its monstrous glory.

I moved aside and Ursula twisted around to lie on her back. She opened her legs wide and Ferdi mounted her. Using only my cum as lubricant, he forced himself into her and she grunted in what sounded like pain but could have been pleasure. Then, without any foreplay, Ferdi began pounding away at his wife as if he was driving in a fence post. Ursula urged her husband on, raking her fingernails down his back as she did.

Ferdi had the strength of an ox but lacked the stamina to move his massive frame for long. Pleasure was a good motivator however and he gave it his all, but by the time he was finished he was gasping for breath. His face and body were covered in sweat and it dripped onto his wife who was skewered to the bed beneath him.

At that point Ursula told her husband to lie back and let her climb on top. It was quite a sight watching Ursula, with her big breasts and petite frame, ride this brute of a man and I was hard in no time at all.

"There's lubricant in the nightstand," Ursula said with a grin when she noticed.

It was an offer I couldn't refuse. I found the lubricant and smeared some onto my cock then lined myself up behind her. I used a finger to probe her bottom but Ursula wasn't in the mood for foreplay.

"I'm good Steven," she told me. "Just get it in me."

With Ursula impaled on Ferdi's huge cock there was no chance of her slipping off him, which made my job a lot easier. She bent over her husband and gave me a view of her anus. I didn't want to hurt her, but I didn't want to disappoint either.

I needn't have worried, Ursula quite happily took all of me in and I fucked her arse while she ground herself onto Ferdi. I could hear her whispering in Ferdi's ear and whatever she said must have done the trick because, soon after, his cock began to jerk inside her as he came for the second time.

With Ferdi now well and truly spent, I pulled out and Ursula climbed off him. Once again his cum dribbled out of her.

"How would you like me?" she asked.

"On your tummy," I told her.

Ursula lay on her tummy. I splayed her legs then lifted her hips up slightly before pushing myself into her cum filled vagina, or at least, what was left of it. Sadly, the pounding she'd taken from Ferdi had ruined her for me. It wasn't quite like throwing a sausage down a dark alley, but it wasn't far off. I doubt I was doing much for her either. The vagina was a wonderful piece of engineering but its elasticity had limits.

"In my arse Steven," Ursula corrected.

I pulled out and repositioned myself as instructed. Ursula's rectum felt much tighter. I felt Ferdi's hand reach under me from behind. I wasn't sure what he was doing at first but then I realised that he was trying to fist Ursula as I fucked her. Ferdi's fist was about the only thing that was going to satisfy poor Ursula's vagina now and he didn't hold back. I could hear it making sloshing noises inside her and Ursula gripped the bedsheets tightly as she endured her ordeal.

I reached under her body with one hand, grabbed a breast and squeezed her nipple tightly again. Ursula let out an anguished cry this time. My balls slapped against Ferdi's wrist as he fisted Ursula then he pulled his hand out of her pussy, cupped my balls and gently massaged them.

It was an act of mercy really. I don't think Ferdi was in the least bit interested in guys but he wanted to save his wife from too much punishment. I'd already cum once and could have gone all night otherwise. It didn't take much to push me over the edge and when I told Ursula I was going to cum Ferdi pulled his hand away.

"Thank god for that," Ursula managed with mock relief.

A few more strokes and I was done. Ursula lay on the bed, finished, while I lay on top of her savouring the moment.

"I need you to lie back on the bed," Ferdi told me, before I was really ready to move.

Ferdi had produced a camera from somewhere, like the one Ursula and I had used in Garmisch to take photos of our liaisons for him. I lay back and he draped Ursula over me with her legs apart so that he could photograph the cum seeping out of her. Ursula was keen to kiss now and Ferdi snapped away as we made out. For someone who'd just had both holes pounded mercilessly, Ursula was remarkably amorous.

When Ferdi finished taking his photos he sat on the bed next to us and stroked his wife's leg.

"I should leave you now," he announced. "Steven, thank you for a wonderful evening. I'll see you tomorrow for breakfast."

"Thank you, both of you," I told them, not quite sure what else to say.

Ferdi then embraced his wife and they shared a long lingering kiss.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening darling," he told her. "I love you."

"I love you too, very much," she replied.

Ferdi put on a robe and left the two of us alone.

"I think we both need a shower," Ursula suggested. "Then I think I need to change the bedsheets."

We showered and afterwards got back into a freshly made bed. I made Ursula lie back so that I could better examine the results of her cosmetic surgery. It was amazing. There was virtually no evidence of her scar ever being there and she had the flattest tummy now too. I kissed it and made her giggle.

"You're making me ticklish."

"I'm sorry," I told her.

"There's no need to be sorry."

"You know I feel bad about Ferdi having to go and sleep on his own," I said.

"What makes you think he's on his own?" Ursula chuckled. "He's with Ingrid."

"Your housekeeper. The lady who met me this afternoon?"

"That's right. Ingrid is our 'Suzy'," Ursula told me chuckling again. "She's my oldest friend. We both started at the stables when we were sixteen. Ingrid used to cover for me when Ferdi and I had our secret liaisons."

"Has Ferdi always slept with her?"

"No, that came later. After the twins were born I couldn't really satisfy Ferdi for a few months. Ferdi understood but he's always had a high sex drive, so I asked Ingrid if she would help me. He and Ingrid had always got along well, so it made sense. We've been a little threesome now for the last twenty years."

"Is Ingrid single?"

"Yes," Ursula replied. "And that's my only regret."

"Why's that."

"At the start, Ingrid used to have boyfriends. But Ferdi spoiled her for other men."

"Well he is quite big," I joked.

"That's not what I meant," Ursula said pushing me playfully. "Ingrid worships Ferdi and compared to him, most men are going to come up looking a bit, well, second best."

"I can see that," I told her.

"I love her and Ferdi dotes on her. But my regret is that Ingrid missed out on finding love and possibly a family because of us."

"I see."

"Is this ringing any bells for you, Steven?" Ursula asked.

"What, you mean with Suzy? No. She's got Uwe."

"She has, but it's still early days for them." Ursula countered. "The problem you have is that Suzy's already in love with you and Lesley. Anyone could tell that if they talked to her for half an hour."

I thought about how Suzy had mouthed 'I love you' to me a few days earlier and how pleased Lesley had been about it.

"I can't stop caring for her, neither can Lesley."

"I'm not suggesting you do. But put yourself in Suzy's place. Uwe's a good man. He's handsome, intelligent, considerate, and there are plenty of girls who'd think they'd won first prize in the lottery if he was theirs. But compared to you two, in Suzy's eyes, he's never going to be as exciting."

"I'm not sure about that."

"If you say so," Ursula conceded, "But make sure you give Uwe a chance. Try not to overshadow him. But mostly, don't cut him out of things. I think that's where we went wrong with Ingrid. We made her choose between a night with us and a night with someone else."

"It's never too late," I said.

"I guess."

"Do many people know about Ingrid?"

"Not many. We've always kept it between us."

"Perhaps you should take her to some of the up-market swinging parties you go to. Find her a rich middle aged divorcee or perhaps a toy boy."

Ursula thought about the suggestion

"That's not a bad idea actually."

"I do have them sometimes."

"But how did this change from me giving you advice into you giving it to me?"

"If you let me play with your breasts I'll shut up..."

******************

Of course, we had sex again in the morning. Happily for me, Ursula's vagina had resumed its normal size by then and once again it was a pleasure to be invited in. We had a slow leisurely fuck with plenty of kissing but as we lay together in post coital bliss I thought I could make out the unmistakable aroma of bacon.

"Is someone cooking?" I asked.

"I think that's our wake up call," Ursula responded.

We got up and, holding hands, made our way to the apartment's kitchen. Ferdi was at the table reading a paper, while the lady I now knew to be Ingrid cooked up some breakfast. Both of them were wearing the same fluffy white robes as Ursula and I had on.

"Good morning," Ferdi said, greeting us.

Ursula kissed her husband then went over to Ingrid and gave her a hug and a kiss.

"How are you?" Ursula asked her friend.

"Well, I don't know what the three of you got up to last night, but Ferdi was like an animal in bed this morning," she joked then added, laughing, "Not that that I'm complaining."

"Let's just say that I might be taking it easy today," Ursula responded coyly. "You know Steven, don't you?"

"We met briefly yesterday," Ingrid responded. Then addressing me, she said, "You're the first man this young lady has brought to the breakfast table, Mr Carter. How were your lederhosen by the way?"

"They fitted perfectly. I can vouch for that," Ursula giggled.

Ingrid plated up the food then served it. When she put Ferdi's in front of him he slapped her backside playfully then pushed his hand up under her robe to feel her bottom. At first Ingrid squealed with surprise then giggled, flattered by the attention.

I hadn't paid too much attention to Ingrid the day before but looking at her now I would have said she was more typically Bavarian. She was dark haired and buxom, not dainty like Ursula, taller too. Ingrid had been built on a more robust frame but she wasn't unattractive for it. Physically I'd have thought she'd have been a better match for Ferdi in bed. I could have imagined him pounding away at her.

After breakfast Ursula got up and plonked herself in my lap.

"So what are we going to do now?" she asked suggestively.

"Now," Ferdi interrupted, "Steven and I are going to take a walk and have a talk about Iris."

"Oh," Ursula said, disappointed.