Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M4bloke
M4bloke
204 Followers

"Any time," Lesley told them.

We all said our goodbyes but Lynne gave Carly an extra special hug.

"I hope we can all be friends now," Lynne told her.

"I'd really like that," Carly replied.

It seemed that everyone had somewhere to be except Lesley and me.

"Well, we've got the rest of the afternoon to kill before picking Emma up. Anywhere you fancy going?" I asked. "I could even do a gallery if I had to."

"I want to go to Lillywhites, on Regent Street," Lesley said confidently. "They've got the best range of ski wear. Oh and I'll need a new swimming costume as well. Just in case."

Apparently buying an outfit for the ski slopes was something to be savoured and so we came home having made no purchases that day. We met up with Emma after work and retraced our steps on the Central and District lines to Wimbledon. Along the way Emma told us about working in the comic book store and how she'd enjoyed it. Apparently Sam had even paid her for a full day even though she only started just before lunchtime. Lesley smiled at me when Emma told us that.

We had cod and chips for supper from the local chip shop and while I was out getting them, I rented 'Footloose' from the video shop. I figured it was the sort of thing that the girls would like and the dialogue wouldn't be too much of a problem for Emma. The three of us cuddled up on the sofa with a glass of wine. The video really wasn't my sort of thing but it seemed to go down well.

When we went to bed, Lesley let Emma lie in the middle. A space she usually reserved for herself. The last thing I wanted to do was make Emma feel uncomfortable after her ordeal and so I tried to give her as much space as possible. In the end it was Emma who broke the ice.

"Would you mind if I have sex with Steven?" she asked Lesley. "It has been a week and I am horny. Lynne and Siobhan are nice, but girl sex is not the same."

"Of course I don't mind, Emma," Lesley reassured her. "You know you don't have to ask in future."

"So I can fuck Steven any time?"

"Except on Friday evenings," Lesley clarified...

M4bloke
M4bloke
204 Followers