All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 39'

by M4bloke

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FL_Gentleman54FL_Gentleman5425 days ago

Thank you sir for posting another great chapter in the Steven and Lesley's adventure. It's great to see Mark and Sally married now. If they didn't live so far away from S&L, I'm sure they would have been connecting with them more often. Nevertheless, Steven and Lesley's circle of friends is growing. I can see a huge swap party at their place coming up and I'm sure it'll be a great time had by all.

It would be nice to know what Ruth, David, Carol, Sophie (to name a few) are up too. Maybe a chapter where the old gang gets together again? No pressure whatsoever. I just sometimes think about them. Yes strange I know, them just being characters in a novel and all. But you wrote them so well, I can't help but wonder what plans you have for them. Or maybe, as one of your biggest fans here, maybe it gives you something to think about and possibly create. :-)

Thank you again for posting this chapter. As always... This is by far the best story here. I wish other would read it and post their thoughts.

M4blokeM4bloke25 days agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments FL_Gentleman54. I don’t plan on catching up with the old gang for a few more chapters yet. Steven and Lesley will be off the US next time.

FL_Gentleman54FL_Gentleman5413 days ago

Thank you sir for the update. Always looking forward to the next chapter :-)

Your fan,

Lee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM4bloke@M4bloke
Fifty something male from the UK who from time to time enjoys writing. I like taking elements from my dim and distant past and combining them with elements that are entirely fictional, to create stories that were much more interesting than real life was.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES