All Comments on 'Memoirs of Kitty Siam Ch. 50'

by kitty_siam

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hmm

While the princess is an interesting character, I hope that Kitty returns to us.

I get that she tried to warn the political leaders about what was coming their way, but I have a feeling that Kitty would have been able to work the situation to a better conclusion.

kitty_siamkitty_siamalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Hmm

Dear Anonymous,

Comments like yours are the reason I have grown tired of writing this story and dealing with people like you. Everyone seems to know more about how this story should go than I do. Perhaps you can write the rest of the story for us?

- Kitty -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks for continuing the story

Please keep on; the high score numbers should be enough affirmation that what you are writing is worthwhile. Even negative comments indicate that these readers are invested in the outcome. The fact that the outcome seems a bit bleak is what it is. People can always stop reading if they want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was a great story

I loved the story. Its very well written. But my interest in this story died with Kitty. Hope I find one of you other stories to be just as good.

kitty_siamkitty_siamalmost 8 years agoAuthor
It Was A Great Story

Dear Anonymous,

I am happy to hear that you have stopped reading MY story. I have grown tired of the whining and the complaints. Please refrain from reading my other stories as I prefer to write from my imagination, not from your complaints or suggestions.

- Kitty -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing work

While sad that Kitty has passed I am looking forward to your future chapters. While I hope kitty makes a return in some form I have no complaints of this story you make it sexy but with a great story that isn't 100% around sex. Keep on writing^^

kitty_siamkitty_siamalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Maew/Kitty

For those that wish for Kitty to make a return, keep in mind that Kitty was constructed from DNA taken from an Annunaki ruin by a Drax Corporation archaeological team. They are both the same person, it is just that Kitty's memories and experiences have been subjugated by those of Maew.

One more chapter to go...

- Kitty -

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous