Memorable First during a Limo Ride

Story Info
A totally unexpected erotic experience during a Limo ride.
2.4k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My one and only experience with a "big black cock"

...was when I decided to accept a limo driver's offer from the airport to home which, totally unexpectedly morphed in to what became a memorable "first" as for experiencing what I never had, nor have I since : a young, very good looking African American man who turned out to be blessed with a big black cock so beautiful, SO thick (girth is what I enjoy most) and aesthetically perfect, that it exceeded any that I had ever seen in porn or had even fantasized about.

I had just flown in from a trip to visit family, and was totally frustrated at how long it had taken to get my luggage, not to mention I wasn't looking forward to waiting in a meandering line to get a cab, when I was approached by a tall, well dressed and very attractive black man who discreetly asked if I needed a Limo. Being a New Yorker, I knew these "offers" run rampant at airports. My husband had often warned me of these "Gypsy" cab and limo drivers who solicit passengers contrary to the rules, but he seemed like a polite and well spoken nice man in his mid thirties, and I of course asked what his "deal" was for a ride in to the City. He politely told me his car was in the parking lot, that a ride in to Manhattan would be 70 dollars (about 20 more than a cab at the time) in a stretch limo, bar included if I wished, AND that smoking was cool.

Perhaps the bar and smoking did it for me (nothing like an appeal to one's vices!), and I accepted. He immediately picked up my suitcase and hand luggage and we walked to the parking lot to a white Lincoln limo. I took a pic of the license plate on my phone to send to my hubby just in case! I got in as he opened the door for me, and I smelled the same scent as when walking behind him to the car, musky cologne of some type no doubt, but good!

I settled in the far back of the limo, and after pouring myself a Scotch from one of the decanters from the purple neon lit shelf, we were having pleasant conversation about where I had been and where I was going (my hubby), where he was from (Puerto Rico) etc, etc, and as it went on, I couldn't hear him too well so I moved up front to the seat under the partition window. At that point, I saw that he was stroking by FAR the largest circumcised cock I'd ever seen, popping, no,... towering out of his open pants, and all I could muster in shock was "Oh!,.. wow!" Looking back, had this happened with another driver, I probably would have demanded he drop me off at the first available spot or I'd call the cops, but I was suddenly transfixed on the sight of his extraordinarily beautiful, dark manhood!

He turned and saw that my eyes were fixed on his cock and asked, almost innocently, if I liked it. To which I again, helplessly, blurted out "Ummmm wow! Well it's most impressive to say the least!" as the effects of the by then half a tumbler of Scotch crept in. He kept stroking it slowly while trying to keep the conversation going but my eyes couldn't leave this sight! It was nothing short of mesmerizing! By far, this was the most immense penis I had ever laid eyes on in real life, and I recall being nearly perplexed at how it could be real! A few moments later, he asked if I would like him to stop at a rest stop ahead and again, nearly helplessly as my pussy by now had me all squishy on the seat, all I could manage was "OK", throwing every ounce of caution and common sense to the wind outside... Admittedly, this didn't rank (in hindsight) as the most prudent decision I've ever made, but I had never seen anything like it, and since that day, the only cock that came close was on a porno actor who I think is named "Dredd" which I sometimes masturbate to in memory of that ride, but his was thicker still! He pulled over, parked, opened his door, got out, opened mine and stepped in.

I remember his scent, close to a patchouli scent as he came in and sat on the back seat, undoing his pants, sliding them and his boxers down to his ankles and presenting me with what I still get wet at the memory of, this massive, dark veiny cock with a big beautiful head, which looked like it weighed 2 pounds! He actually said that he thought a white girl like me might want to experience his "black mamba"! For a moment, I almost burst out laughing, but the sight of it still had me transfixed. He asked if I wanted to touch it, and again I helplessly said, putting my glass down, "Uh huh" with what had to be a dumbfounded grin as I attempted to wrap my 2 hands around his shaft, realizing I could not get close to joining my thumb and fingers around it! It was just so massive, primordial, hot to the touch, rock hard, and as I timidly stroked it he smiled and asked me if I would like to wrap my lips around the head. My pussy was soaking wet as I didn't answer, but I leaned forward and took it almost helplessly and reflexively between my lips. Never had I experienced a cock so thick in my mouth! His hand gently pushed my head deeper down on it, his fingers entwined in the curls of my hair, and I gagged a little. He seemed to take pleasure in that, and with every 5 or 10 strokes pushed me a little deeper down all the while whispering that I was like many of the white girls he'd known, that we needed bigger, thicker and lasting cock, and that I would always remember the big "black mamba". My momentary urge to laugh again at that description quickly vanished at that point, as I struggled, yet almost gratefully, to worship and pleasure it as he unbuttoned his shirt, thus exposing his delicious abs which seemed to ripple with his every breath of pleasure. Caressing them with one hand as I delighted and this totally new experience, coupled with the Scotch creeping in to my brain, was nothing short of exhilarating!

Even so, I'll preface this with the fact that I have never cheated on my hubby. Yes, we have attended a few Swing Clubs and had a wonderful experience at a porno theater in Paris, but we were always together. Intimacy was found between us in that fact, and not with others involved. We thought of them more as toys to play with and enjoy, but we both knew who we were ultimately going home with...

Perhaps my driver realized my sudden and slight hesitation, and whispered that this would stand as a delicious memory for both of us, while ever so gently pushing my head deeper still on to his by now pulsating cock. The unfamiliar feeling of its massive head against my soft palate while pushing my tongue down was sublime, and I helplessly let my animal instincts take over...

In hindsight, he was SO right! I found myself unbuckling my belt as I worshiped his huge cock, sliding one leg of my jeans off, pulling my wet thong aside, and with that, as I parted my wet lips, I mounted his massive cock! I had shaved my pussy and ass meticulously in anticipation of the coming hours reunited with my hubby, and it was simply on fire with hunger and sensitivity, and SO needing a good feeding, but this time, not one I had ever expected! What a sensation, almost magical! He wasn't halfway in when I released my first long squirt all over his abs and chest, much to his surprise and appreciation! All I recall moaning was "So big, so fucking good!... yes, SO fucking big!" as I began taking it as deep as I could and slowly riding it! He so effortlessly made me cum again and again as his thumb caressed my engorged clit! I reveled in the contrast of his dark skin against mine, watching the large glistening wet veins along his shaft, and even as not fully in to my pussy, his hitting my cervix was an unfamiliar sensation! At one point, I pushed him out and got on my hands and knees on the seat and he whispered "Oh yeah baby" and he proceeded to take me from behind with long deep strokes, his thumb sinking in to my ass this time as I at first stroked my clit, but then, I decided I wanted more to feel his weighty balls slapping against my clit with every thrust. As they did, I squirted several times against them as he moaned "oh yeah baby, give it to me!" and redoubled his efforts!

I must have cum 2 more times before he suddenly and effortlessly flipped me over on my back again, urgently spread my thighs wide (so far back that my knees were almost against my shoulders) and pinned me to the seat with his massive cock, his sweat dripped off of his face and pecs on to my nipples, and I abandoned myself to the shivers of pleasure that traveled from them strait to my engorged clit.

I kept watching his dark glistening cock and its bulging veins stretch my pussy, each thrust changing angle so that every uncharted inch of my pussy felt his massive head as he varied his strokes and his speed. My lips seemed to desperately cling to it on every out-stroke. His confidence in how he was pleasing my pussy turned me on so much! He KNEW what I needed, what my pussy required, as I squirted hard again and again in erotic abandon! I didn't want it to stop!

To make a 30 minute roadside interstate rest stop interlude short, he pushed every one of my limits, stretching my pussy like never before or since, ending by mercilessly pummeling it in to near frenzied squirting submission before pulling out and urgently penetrating my mouth again while fingering my engorged clit!

I knew from his breath, his moans, the movement of his hips, what was "coming" next: It would be his gorgeous "Black Mamba", and I in turn redoubled my own efforts, caressing his smooth balls as my tongue fluttered over his head, frenulum and shaft while he literally fucked my mouth! As he came, he let out a series of deep groans, his hips bucked as he flooded my eager mouth and throat like never before with at least 8 or 9 long forceful spurts of delicious thick cum that shot against my uvula as I struggled to keep swallowing them without breaking the rhythm of his orgasmic ecstasy, and my inflamed pussy simultaneously covered the leather interior and window of that back seat with yet again squirt after squirt! I could only imagine what the sight was like from the vantage point of cars parked besides us, as the steamy windows were splattered by them! He pulled out as the last bit of his cum oozed, and he caressed my face and lips with his weighty, slippery cock as I purred like a cat in pleasure... :)

And with that, regaining a semblance of composure as we awkwardly got our clothes back on, he retreated to the front and drove me home, again making more pleasant conversation as I tidied myself up and applied a couple of spritzes of perfume! Just before reaching home, he asked if I would like to meet him again, but this time at his home in Brooklyn with two of his friends, who he said (grinning a bit) had cocks much like his. All I could answer was: "Well, Umm, perhaps" as he double parked at my destination. He discretely slipped me his card after depositing my bags on our brownstone steps, adding "No tip required!, I already got the best one" and I smiled sheepishly as I replied "I certainly got much more than the tip!"

I never took him up on that offer, even if the fantasy has fueled more than a few of my masturbation sessions. The thought of having 3 cocks like his taking turns filling my pussy, ass and mouth (even hotter if all at once!) still gets me wet! But hey, I still have his card somewhere! Haha! That's one interlude I never shared with my hubby, even though my pussy, now deliciously gifted with what felt like a newfound memory of its own, had me remembering every moment for the next 2 days! Memories that come back to me still, especially when viewing certain videos!

So there! And no, I'm still not what some refer to as a size queen (although I have always maintained that girth FAR outweighs length!), but the novelty and serendipitous nature of my experience, the searing hot sensations that were permanently branded in to my memory, and the sheer erotic excitement and abandon to it all stays behind! A secure memory I'll still privately grin at and masturbate to in old age, I'm sure! Carpe Diem! :)

Addendum :)

As many people have asked me in other groups where I have posted this, no, my hubby did not fuck me that evening, but that's perhaps because I made sure that shortly after getting home and pouring another drink (for us both this time), I playfully led him to the sofa, had him lay back comfortably, knelt before him, slid his jeans down and gave him a 45 minute long slow, languid and delicious blowjob with much edging until I knew I needed his cum and I inserted 2 wet fingers deep in his ass and massaged his prostate until he helplessly surrendered to my hunger and came in familiarly delicious spurts, my second feeding of delicious cum in the last 90 minutes.

Memories of the "Black Mamba" certainly ran through my mind as I pleasured his throbbing cock during those 45 minutes, my pussy having soaked my panties yet again and by now having left a large wet spot on our carpet. But this, ultimately, was the cock I truly loved, the one I affectionately refer to as my "forever cock"!...

Carpe Diem! :)