Memories

Story Info
Widowed Mom relives treasured memories and creates more.
2.6k words
4.44
32.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
703 Followers

I was eager to get home and break the good news to Mom, but not so eager that I was prepared to take stupid risks and drive like a maniac, so when I turned onto the highway, I set the cruise control and settled back for the hundred plus mile drive home.

I had only seen her a week ago, although I normally visited her once a month, but I was too impatient to show her my diploma in business management, and tell her I had been offered a junior management position at our local branch of a nationwide department store chain. The pay wasn't great, but it would be good to live back home and eat decent food so I jumped at it.

My Dad, a surveyor for a mining company, had been killed in a helicopter crash two years ago, a year after I started my business course. I had told my Mom that I was quitting my course to be near her, but she wouldn't hear of it, and after a long argument, and lots of tears from both of us, I agreed to stay on, and visit her as often as possible.

She was sitting on the couch looking a little gloomy when I arrived, and she looked up with pleased surprise. "You're three weeks early. Something wrong?"

I kissed her cheek and shook my head as I took a seat beside her. "You tell me. You seem quiet."

"I was thinking about your Dad. Today is his birthday."

"Oh God Mom, I completely forgot." I said, putting an arm around her and unthinkingly slipping my hand under her arm so my palm was flat against the side of her breast. It was something I had done so often, initially in the hope of copping a sly feel, but with such spectacular lack of success that it was now no more than an unconscious habit.

She leaned against me, with her head on my shoulder.. "There are so many things about you that remind me so much of your Dad," she sighed wistfully. She touched my fingers. "Even the way you do this. Almost as though you think I won't notice."

Embarrassed at being caught out, I started to pull my hand away. "I'm sorry Mom, I won't do it again."

With an amused chuckle she pressed her arm against her side, trapping my wrist. "Don't be silly. I think we would both miss it if you stopped after all this time." Half turning away from me, until her breast was in my palm, she curled my fingers around its shape. "Is this what you were hoping for?"

I froze, wanting to squeeze but too scared to move, until she made the decision for me by gently rotating my hand. "I'd almost forgotten how nice this can feel," she whispered. I had no idea what had brought about this uncharacteristic change in my usually modest Mom, but I wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth, and I began to stroke her soft mound.

Suddenly she turned to face me, and maybe it was a trick of the light, but she seemed a little flushed as she glanced down at her chest. "I have two of these, and you have two hands," she hinted. This was another chance I wasn't about to pass up, and she leaned back with sigh of pleasure as I filled my hands.

It took me several minutes of eager fondling before I plucked up the nerve to try to unfasten her blouse, but as I reached for the first button she shook her head and sat up straight. "Do you want to do it?"

I was taken totally by surprise, and it was a while before what she was suggesting sank in, then I answered with a question of my own. "Do you want to?"

She gave the slightest of nods. "Ten minutes ago I didn't, but now I do... if you want to."

By way of reply I tried to put my hand up her skirt, but she stood up and took my hand. "Not here," she murmured, pulling me to my feet. "Every first time should be unforgettable." Still baffled by how much she had changed, I followed her to her room, where she turned to face me. "You can take my blouse off now."

She giggled as I fumbled awkwardly with the buttons, but made no move to help me. After a struggle I succeeded, and she giggled again, "Now my bra, but don't touch. I want you to look at them first."

The bra was easier because there was only one fastener, and I stared in awed admiration at her naked breasts. Being closer to forty than to thirty, they had every right to sag a little, but there was hardly any droop and they stood out firmly from her ribcage, her hard brown nipples seemingly aimed directly at my eyes. She m,ade them jiggle by shaking her shoulders. "You like?"

I could only nod speechlessly as she performed a slow prouette, and when she faced me again she unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor, before she did the same with my pants.

Stretching out on the bed in just her underpants, she cupped the wonderful orbs and smiled. "You can have them now."

I nearly busted a gut in my eagerness to get at what she was offering, then I was kneading the warm soft firmness and sucking greedily at her nipples as she sighed with delight. Her breathing deepened, and taking a chance I cautiously slid my palm down over her stomach, pausing just above her mound, and when she showed no resistance I continued until I was stroking the moist fabric between her thighs.

She shuddered and opened her legs wider, and encouraged, I tried to pull her pants down, but she grasped my wrist. "Not yet, Like this first, " she gasped, pushing my hand down the front of her briefs, and simultaneously inserting her other hand into my boxers and grasping my cock. I didn't understand, but so long as she let me feel her pussy I didn't care either, and I dipped my fingers into her warm wetness as she stroked my boner.

She let me stroke for no more than a minute or so before she pushed her panties off and spread her legs wide. "Look at me," she muttered.

I took my mouth from her tits to obey, then I gasped. I had expected to see her pussy, but I hadn't expected it to be as smooth as the day she was born! Mom hadn't expected me to turn up today, so I was at a loss to understand why she had shaved. Unless - and the thought came unbidden - unless she was expecting to be fucked by someone else.

I was a little surprised that the prospect didn't disturb me, but the more I thought about it the more logical it seemed. After all, she had been a free agent so to speak for a couple of years, and she clearly still had needs, so she had every right to satisfy them. Nonetheless I had to satisfy my curiosity. "I hope I didn't spoil any plans you had for tonight?" I asked.

"What makes you think I had any?"

I stroked her hairless slit. "This."

"Oh, I see. No, that started as a joke and developed into a sort of tradition."

"How do you mean?" I asked.

She put her hand over mine. "Your dad always liked a tidy 'garden' so I kept it well trimmed. On his first birthday after you were born I decided to surprise him." She stroked her mound with a fingetip. ""I shaved completely, and wrote 'I love you' across here with eyeliner. He was tickled pink, and joked that if that was the way I celebrated his birthday, I should do it every year, so I took him at his word. On his next birthday after I lost him I couldn't bring myself not to shave, feeling that in some way it would be denying the love we had for each other, even though I knew the act of shaving would make me miss him even more."

I nodded as understanding dawned. It certainly explained why she had changed. Although she hadn't used the actual words, she had implied that shaving her pussy turned her on, so when I arrived home she was already more than half aroused. My placing my palm against the side of her breast was all that was needed to turn her arousal into want.

I moved closer, taking in the symmetry of her pouting lips, and overwhelmed by her exotic scent. Suddenly my tongue was on her clit, and she sighed. "Oh yes, love me like that," she breathed.

There was no need for a second invitation, and I licked avidly, exploring every exciting fold and crevice of her willing slit my tongue could reach. I must have underestimated the extent of her arousal, because it took no more than a few minutes to make her cum, and she pushed my head away. "Now," she gasped. "Do it now!"

In no time flat I kicked off my boxers, and she emitted a long drawn out sigh of "Soooo niiice" as I entered her warm wet depths. We fucked slowly but passionately, legs entwined, mouths locked together and chest pressed to breasts, as we matched each other stroke for stroke, until my cock erupted in a fountain of cum deep inside her dripping cunt.

Mom smiled happily as I withdrew. "That was so good."

"Better than good," I agreed, "but I must admit it felt a bit weird at first, doing it with my Mom."

She nodded in understanding. "For you maybe, but I've had more time to think about it, and get used to the ïdea of close family sex."

Assuming that she was referring to the number of times I had pressed my hand against her tit I grinned. "Thanks for the compliment."

"Don't flatter yourself," she retorted. "I was thinking about Alec."

She seldom talked about my uncle Alec, other than to say he had died in an explosion on active duty in the Army, long before I was born. "Are you saying you did it with your brother?" I asked.

"Almost, but not quite," she replied sadly. "We had a going away party with some of his friends the night before he went overseas. I could put it down to too many drinks for both of us, but that would be untrue, but halfway through the evening he cornered me in the passageway as I came out of my room, and said there was something he had wanted to do for as long as he could remember, and this might be his last chance. Before I could respond he put his hand between my legs and stroked me through my jeans. I suppose I should have stopped him, but I told myself he was about to put his life on the line for his country, so there was no harm in letting him have a pleasant memory to take with him. The honest truth though was that I liked it, and if there hadn't been so many people around I might have let him go further.

The next morning I was making coffee when he came into the kitchen and pushed his hand down the front of my p/js to feel my pussy. It was only for a minute or so, because we were both afraid Mom or Dad would walk in on us, but it was long enough to make me want more. He asked me if I would let him go all the way when he returned home, and I didn't even need to think about it. Ten minutes later I was under the shower, and for the first time in months I used a bar of soap to make myself climax. Over the following couple of weeks I couldn't help myself, and I used the soap every time I showered."

Hearing Mom's confession started things clicking into place. She had told me that first times should be memorable, so maybe when she had put my hand down the front of her briefs she was remembering the way she had first had her pussy stroked.

"He had only been away three and a half weeks when he was killed, and my world fell apart," she continued. "I was quite attractive in those days, and although over the following months I was never short of offers of dates, I only wanted Alec so I turned them all down.

"Then one Friday evening I was at the supermarket picking up a few things, and there was a guy about my own age stacking shelves. I did a quick double take, then I couldn't take my eyes off him. When he looked in my direction I was transfixed by the bluest eyes I had ever seen. He stopped what he was doing and took both of my hands, and told me he was working until midnight, but would like to buy me lunch the next day. I have no idea what we ate, because I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"When we had finished we went to his car, and he headed towards the edge of town. On the highway he held my hand as he drove. I didn't ask where we were going because I didn't care. All I cared about was that I was with him, and my hand was in his. Looking back it wasn't so much a whirlwind romance as a lightning one, because he turned off the highway onto a narrow side lane about half an hour later, and parked under a tree, where he started to undress me. I could have tried to stop him, but I'd missed out with Alec, and I didn't want the same thing to happen now."

She paused and gestured at her breasts. "I was embarrassed when he looked at these, but the more of my clothes he removed the more I wanted him to see. His eyes never left me when he was taking off his own clothes, and when we were both naked I shivered with excitement as he licked me for what seemed like an eternity, but was really only a few minutes. The way his hard cock stretched my pussy when I gave him my virginity was out of this world. The best feeling ever, and I couldn't have been happier. He fucked me three more times that afternoon, and each time he came inside me reinforced my certainty that we belonged together. In between fucks he told me he was stacking shelves to pay for his studies in mineralogy and geology, and his enthusiasm made subjects I had always considered boring sound almost fascinating.

"I was already carrying you when we married six weeks later, and the rest, as they say, is history."

Whilst she had been talking about being undressed and fucked, I started to wonder if she had been so descriptive for her own benefit, which seemed to be confirmed when she started stroking her cum filled cunt.

Suddenly the last of the pieces came together. Almost everything she had described, from her brother feeling her pussy, to my Dad slowly undressing her, to the final consummation, were mirrored by what she and I had done. Except that I had only fucked her once, and I was in no doubt that we would catch up on that before the end of the day.

A grin spread across her face as she eyed my growing boner. "In all the years we were together I never once refused your dad, whether it was a quick blow job, a spontaneous fuck, or long drawn out love making. And you can count on it I'll never refuse you either," she added, ducking her head and filling her mouth with my cock.

rufriter
rufriter
703 Followers