All Comments on 'Memories'

by Thrognar

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf579 months ago

Very fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

49WIZARD8849WIZARD889 months ago

Loved every bit of this. Throngar has done it again. I love it when the moms takes charge like Lisa did here. Throngar is now one of the premier heavyweights in the mom-son genre

MastercaptMastercapt9 months ago

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Confident self-centered mothers are the hottest..Using their sexy bodies to get what they need from their virile sons..no more girlfriends ever..belonging totally to mommy now…

Keep writing please..

JT

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

this is just 'out with the old, in with the new', improved mate. there's no drama. These ones where all of a sudden the son wakes up to his mom's sex appeal at an age when he's been around her all these years seem stilted, especially when he says his friends all thought she was smoking hot. It always makes me call bullshit, maybe only because i just don't think it's possible or realistic.

Dad's ready to divorce, mom's ready to divorce. No real drama involved. No usurping, no confrontation at all, just a controlling woman in bed who has now painted her son into her corner. Not sure it's all that healthy for either of them. She certainly must realize she'll never have grandkids, selfishly keep her son all for herself, her own needs premier. At least he's found a more equal footing for their sex life to proceed. i like love and lovemaking to seem loving- she seems only to want him exclusively from the get-go and will not hear of any other way, not that he doesn't just tuck his tail between his legs and puppy dog right on up behind her. You say it's love- i'm not so sure

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A bit too much for this old Codger. At the age of 92, I still ride a Penny Farthing but this had me in my first Austin Heally. This mother frightens the hell out of me.

pinoy_hunkpinoy_hunk9 months ago

just like that. without further ado, in a snap of a finger they fuck. weak.

live4thebjlive4thebj9 months ago

It was ok. The sex happened too easily for me. ***

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The dialog sucks. Also, when pops and dear ol mom tell Stevie the wonder boy that they are divorcing, she starts fondling/sucking/fucking him...and dad is apparently sitting there?

The flow of the story sucks, like the dialog. Keep trying though - you'll improve.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed the story.

But if I was fucking my mother, I would want her to know that the man in me would love to have fuck my baby in her. Would mom feel the same way but her being 50 would preclude

her from having his baby.

I met a woman online and after many months of chatting online we met. I flew from California to Kansan to be with her. I remember cumming in her and she whispered to me: "I would have love to have had your babies. But they took out my plumbing and I can't get pregnant." So that was a big turn on knowing that this woman would love to have had my children.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome story. Sure wish my mom had reacted that way when I found her pics.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Best mother/son story ever!

writerjabwriterjab9 months ago

I didn’t like Mom ordering her son around, that’s controlling instead of loving. And yes, the sex was too easy, and then Mom says don’t tell anyone.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I thought the story was hot!! Some similarities to my mom. When I was about 13, I found some topless pictures of my mom. She's almost 15 years younger with great tits about the same size as in this story. So round, so firm, nice round areolas and nipples that were hard. Just perfect for me.

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

Nice tits for Steven to have in front of him to play with and suck when his mom is riding him. Lisa seemed to lighten up at the end and consider Steven an equal. The main thing is they fucked a lot!

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Excellent story again, but again it was rushed. No build up to it at all, just see nude and it's hammer time for two with no after thought or concern for the other. 0 to 60 in 2.3 seconds, so I can only give a 4 as so much of the possibility is simply left out.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it but did not like the way she took charge and made him like her slave but that seemed to changer after the divorce!!! After he moved in you kind of quit telling about their sex and then you stopped!! 5 Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ugh god please don't refer to the son/daughter/bro/sis in incest stories as "kiddo" in the dialogue. It's just wrong on so many levels.

There wasn't much build up or resistance to the usual taboo nature of incest. It's far more rewarding when there is some delay and build up. It was still a good story overall though.

The domination/controlling aspect was a bit too much. Kind of ruined it for me. Sex shouldn't be like that, with all these rules and shit. It's way more fun when it's spontaneous and playful. But I suppose some people like that. Just not for me I guess. At least it did seem to peter out and by the end she basically gave him equal control.

AkpervertAkpervertabout 2 months ago

The plausibility of this one is questionable. But the sex...was hotter than a cheap pistol. It didn't matter if it was mom, sis, daughter, aunt, or neighbor...it was some HOT fucking fucking!!!

dirtysondirtysonabout 1 month ago

Shame we didn't get to the part where she ends up pregnant...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous