Memories and Fantasies Pt. 03

Story Info
A married BBW’s thoughts and fantasies.
4.5k words
4.33
10.7k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nifrag
Nifrag
92 Followers

This is a continuation of Claire's story. It may be best to read them in order.

Any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated.

—————————————————————

Claire couldn't remember the last time she had had the whole house to herself.

It was a warm and sunny Saturday morning in early spring. Claire and her family had no plans for the day; her husband had suggested a long walk with a picnic. Claire had agreed it was a brilliant idea, had happily offered to make and pack sandwiches, drinks and snacks into a rucksack, ensured everyone was dressed sensibly and then very firmly guided her family outside and waved them off from the front door.

Before they had even reached the end of their street she had locked the door, slid the security chain in place, closed the blinds and curtains in all the downstairs rooms and ran upstairs, her gorgeous BBW body bouncing up the steps.

A relaxing bath was the first order of business, her favourite music playing loudly throughout the house. Claire had quickly stripped herself naked before even starting to run the bath, enjoying the opportunity to walk about the house naked. Peace and calm.

Claire slowly sank into the water, idly flicking through a social media app on her phone. She spotted that one of her old school friends was celebrating a lockdown birthday, a group chat had been started about the perfect penis shape, someone was suggesting that "they" had faked the virus to make money buying and selling shares in a food delivery app, another friend was complaining that the travel restrictions had forced them to cancel a long planned anniversary trip to Vegas. Claire sighed; maybe next year would be better for everyone.

Claire found herself thinking about one of their anniversaries a few years earlier........

Claire and her husband both worked hard and did quite well, maybe not "trips to Vegas" well, but well enough to be able to afford a weekend away each year to celebrate their wedding anniversary.

This particular year their plans had them setting off on the Friday evening for a short city break about a short drive away from their village home. Claire remembered how she had felt a rush of excitement that Friday at finishing work, rushing home and quickly showering. She had dressed in a large, loose fitting summer dress, climbed into the passenger seat of her husband's car and called for him to hurry loading the suitcases as she checked her make-up in the mirror and selected a slightly dirty R&B playlist on her phone, turning up the volume and settling back in her seat.

They soon reached the motorway, her husband cruising just over the speed limit as they headed towards the city, Claire shifted and wriggled in her seat, slowly inching her sundress up and over her thick thighs and stomach rolls, her size not giving her much room to manoeuvre. She had decided to leave the house without underwear and now it was time to start teasing her husband for the coming weekend.

She innocently enquired if he would mind if she played with her pussy while he drove? A little bit? Just to pass the time? With no need for an answer she reclined her seat and started to caress one of her breasts through the fabric of her dress, her fingers gently searching out and pulling on her nipple, the other hand placed under her belly, suggestively moving up and down to leave no uncertainty about what was she was doing. Claire knew that her husband would be tortured knowing he needed to concentrate on driving, unable to watch or help his wife while she played. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of the late afternoon sun on her face. It was possible that Claire was unaware of the view she was giving to drivers of the large trucks they were overtaking, sat in their high cabins, looking down at her through the glass as she passed them. It was also possible she knew exactly what she was doing.

It seemed that in no time at all they were pulling up in the parking area of their hotel. They checked in quickly, collected their key cards, stood awkwardly in the elevator with an elderly couple, and finally tumbled into their room, quickly discarding cases, bags coats and shoes.

Claire found herself almost thrown onto the large and comfy queen size bed. she helped her husband position her so that her head fell over the edge of the thick mattress, her eyes at crotch level. The perfect height she thought, these hotel guys really know what's important! She reached outwards to unbuckle his belt and pulled down his jeans and boxers, grasping hold of his hard thick cock she guided the head towards and into her waiting mouth. Claire then opened her legs wide and pulled up her dress, reaching her hands down to start fingering her wet pussy and caressing her swollen clit.

Her mouth was full of his cock as he slowly started to move his hips in and out, his hands reaching out to pull the rolls of her belly towards him. He gave himself a perfect view of his sexy wife playing with her pussy.

Claire came first, moaning around his cock as her orgasm spread upwards through her body. Relaxing herself she moved her head backwards slightly which allowed her husband a better angle to push himself further into her mouth and deeper, into her throat. She gagged and choked as he pushed his full length in and out rapidly; knowing the glugging sounds she was making would drive her husband wild. It wasn't much longer before he tensed, his hands squeezing her breasts almost to the point of pain, pushing forwards as deep as he dared. His cock pulsed as he spurted out several thick ropes of his hot seed into her mouth and throat, groaning loudly with his release.

Claire continued to suck and swallow cleaning up the cum until his cock began to soften in her mouth.

Afterwards the couple cuddled together, laughing at their mutual horniness, enjoying their closeness, contentment, their love.

A while later they ventured out of their room in search of food and drinks. They were enjoying each other's company and the busy town, spending time walking hand in hand down the main streets, window shopping and reading the menus displayed outside the restaurants before choosing one they both agreed on.

Afterwards they stopped for drinks at a couple of the more interesting looking bars and returned at the end of the evening for a last drink at the busy hotel bar, they chatted more, watched the other hotel customers, kissed, cuddled and allowed themselves to fully relax before they retired to their room for more lovemaking.

The Saturday was a busy day, starting early they shopped, lunched, shopped again, and even spent a few hours in a casino, making a very small profit from some conservative gambling. They returned to the hotel to shower and change into their evening clothes before venturing back out.

Claire and her husband had been given recommendations for several bars which they visited after their meal at a well-reviewed restaurant, the drinks flowing freely and it was late when they returned to their hotel, stopping again for one final drink or two at the lobby bar.

They cuddled together at a corner table; Claire was fully relaxed and almost ready for her husband to take her to bed. They watched the other hotel guests: some attractive young men sat chatting around a large table, perhaps having travelled to the town for a football or rugby match; a middle-aged business man wearing a suit jacket drinking alone at the bar; other couples dotted around, heads close together, in whispered conversations; a slim lady in a red dress nursing a drink at the end of the bar, possibly on the game; and a large group of girls in the open area loudly talking and laughing, hens perhaps, or a works function of some sort.

Claire's husband held her hand tightly, they kissed, he then whispered in her ear, shocking her momentarily sober. She could, if she wanted, perhaps, maybe, if she would like to, see if they could find someone to come upstairs with them? She brushed off his suggestion with a laugh and pulled him to his feet. Time for bed she told him.

Upstairs she stripped herself as she walked through the door, kneeling up on the edge of the bed she leaned forwards and pushed her face into the covers, reaching her hands back around her wide rear to spread her cheeks apart, revealing her rosebud and the wet, open slit of her pussy. Her husband knelt on the floor behind her, his head at the perfect height, he loosened his shirt and started to unbutton it while leaning forwards and giving a long wet lick up and down her fat pussy lips, Claire moaned softly into the sheets as he pushed his face into her wet folds, licking around and inside her hole.

A short time later Claire's face was being pushed into the sheets as her husband roughly fucked her from behind, his hand gripping a fistful of hair. The room was full of loud, wet noises as his cock moved in and out of her well lubricated pussy, his balls slapping rhythmically against her clit where she was frantically working her fingers, She screamed her orgasm into the sheets and he pulled out of her in time to shoot cum all over her pale backside, Claire remained still for a while as her heart rate slowly returned to normal, enjoying the feel of cum slowly flowing down over her arsehole and down her pussy before dripping off the swollen lips onto the sheets......

The bathwater was almost cold by the time Claire climbed out, she had enjoyed her memories and was still feeling nicely aroused as she pulled a large white bathrobe around herself and made her way downstairs to the kitchen for some lunch.

Afterwards she sat relaxing in the conservatory, with only the white fabric of the robe hiding her curvy body from anyone who may look down from the footpath behind their house, Claire was switching between reading a trashy novel and looking out onto the garden.

As she enjoys this quiet time her mind begins to wander back to that day and she begins to idly imagine what could have happened if she had said yes to her husband's question........

They cuddled together at a corner table; Claire was fully relaxed and almost ready for her husband to take her to bed. They watched the other hotel guests: some attractive young men sat chatting around a large table, perhaps having travelled to the town for a football or rugby match; a middle-aged business man wearing a suit jacket drinking alone at the bar; other couples dotted around, heads close together, in whispered conversations; a slim lady in a red dress nursing a drink at the end of the bar, possibly on the game; and a large group of girls in the open area loudly talking and laughing, hens perhaps, or a works function of some sort.

Claire's husband held her hand tightly, they kissed, he then whispered in her ear, shocking her momentarily sober. She could, if she wanted, perhaps, maybe, if she would like to, see if they could find someone to come upstairs with them? She kisses him deeply and then takes a look around the room, this time with purpose.

After a minute of considering Claire moves from her husband and stands, she leans and whispers in his ear that he best get ready to buy some drinks at the bar.

Claire walks into the open area where the group of girls are loudly talking and laughing, at the edge of the group is a quiet young girl, a brunette, large, around the same size as Claire.

Knowing how easy it is to be left out of a party if you are fat and shy, Claire feels an instant connection; she introduces herself and asks the girl if she would like to join her and her husband for a quiet drink and a chat.

The girl gives her name as Lucy and accepts Claire's offer with a pretty smile, they walk together towards her husband, both of similar heights, one blonde, the other brunette. Claire has shapely legs and a large belly and breasts. Lucy is just as large, but with her weight carried lower, with thick thighs and a large backside and belly, her breasts look much smaller in comparison. Both girls had extremely pretty faces, Claire with her cute face wearing minimal make-up, and Lucy wearing more cosmetics, but with a more youthful face framing a nervous smile and a small button nose.

Claire introduces her husband and ushers him away for drinks, the girls then chat and relax, finding they feel very comfortable together.

After an hour and a bottle of wine Claire leant in, her hand gently placed on a Lucy's leg, she whispers a question about a nightcap in their room? She is nervous, but acts confident.

Her husband is sent to the bar for more drinks while the two girls collect their belongings and make their way to the elevator.

There is an awkward moment as they stand in the lift and wait for the doors to close, but as soon as it does the two move together and share a very gentle kiss, each enjoying the sensations of their bodies pressing together.

As the elevator stops the two moved apart and make their way out and down the corridor. Holding hands Claire leads the way and as the key card opens the door the two share a quick look, checking that they are each comfortable with what is happening.

By the time her husband arrives at the room with the drinks Claire has already stripped most of Lucy's clothes while having had her own skirt and top pulled off in return. He stands with his drink watching the two large women kiss and caress each other; they are partly lost in lust and partly putting on a show for their audience.

Claire was comfortable that her husband adored her, Lucy seemed to find the attention of the couple exciting and her enthusiasm was showing. She stops her kisses and asks Claire if she minds? a giggle is her reply and Lucy reaches towards the large bulge in Claire's husbands pants.

The girls pull him onto the bed and strip him naked, removing the remainder of each other's clothes at the same time. Claire kisses her husband as Lucy begins to kiss and lick his thick hard cock before taking as much of it as she could into her mouth.

Claire moves down and the two women spend time swapping their cock between each other's mouth, kissing each other deeply and laughing at how they had dared to try a threesome. Claire's husband looks down at the two girls servicing him and starts to grip each in turn by the hair as they begin to compete in who can push themselves the deepest onto his hard cock.

After a time, Lucy pulls away and pushes Claire gently backwards; she moves her shapely legs apart and slowly moves her mouth along her leg and inner thigh, leaving a trail of small wet kisses. Claire's husband slides down next to her and the two start to take turns kissing, licking and playing with Claire' smoothly shaven pussy. Lucy licks around her clit while he slides his long, strong fingers into her wet opening.

Claire pushes at her husband while pulling Lucy's head further between her thighs. He understands what she wants and he positions himself behind Lucy, lifting her gently at the hips, she pushes herself up onto her knees and he enters her from behind, slowly fucking her as she eats his wife's pussy.

Claire and her husband look into each other's eyes, almost with disbelief at what they are doing, but both loving every second.

it did not take long before Claire announces she is about to cum, her orgasm arriving at the same time as her husband's. Lucy finds her mouth filled with sweet juices as her pussy is flooded with hot cum.

The three kiss, cuddle and enjoy another drink, the girls slowly toying and teasing their cock back to life. Once it is hard again Claire finds herself on hands and knees ready for her turn, She sighs happily as her husband enters her, before lowering her head down between Lucy's open legs, ready for a new experience, to taste another woman, and after she had been fucked, Claire was too turned on to stop.

Lucy's pussy was trimmed neatly, and as Claire moved closer she could see that she was still stretched open from the fucking she had received, Claire started to lick gently around the soft outer lips, moving inwards, lapping up her husband's cum which was slowly leaking out, tasting the familiar bitter flavour of her husband alongside the new and sweeter taste of Lucy. Claire was determined to reward their new friend for their fantastic evening and she steadily licked Lucy to a loud orgasm, continuing long after her husband had unloaded himself into her pussy.

Lucy dresses and kisses them goodbye, leaving the couple to cuddle together in bliss after a fantastic night.........

Claire had moved upstairs, abandoning her trashy novel and the garden view as well as her robe, she lay on her bed, eyes closed tight as she played different scenarios of the evening through her mind, her hands occupied between her plump thighs......

They cuddled together at a corner table; Claire was fully relaxed and almost ready for her husband to take her to bed. They watched the other hotel guests: some attractive young men sat chatting around a large table, perhaps having travelled to the town for a football or rugby match; a middle-aged business man wearing a suit jacket drinking alone at the bar; other couples dotted around, heads close together, in whispered conversations; a slim lady in a red dress nursing a drink at the end of the bar, possibly on the game; and a large group of girls in the open area loudly talking and laughing, hens perhaps, or a works function of some sort.

Claire's husband held her hand tightly, they kissed, he then whispered in her ear, shocking her momentarily sober. She could, if she wanted, perhaps, maybe, if she would like to, see if they could find someone to come upstairs with them? She kisses him deeply and then takes a look around the room, this time with purpose.

Claire tells him to stay put, stands and approaches the bar, she sits on one of the tall bar stools and orders herself a glass of her favourite drink, rhubarb gin with ginger ale. As she drinks slowly through a straw she turns in her seat, knowing her ample cleavage and shapely legs would be drawing attention from any single and horny bar patrons.

She glances at her husband sitting alone as she is approached by and politely dismisses the businessman. A younger man, maybe early thirties, approaches the bar. He is short but stocky, dressed in jeans and a fitted shirt, he has a shy smile, but is confident enough to say hello and introduce himself as Lee. They chat and flirt for a while, he makes a few jokes, she laughs and touches her hair, then his arm.

He offers to buy her another drink, but she declines, she has drinks upstairs she tells him. He seems interested, she motions for him to lean in close and she whispers in his ear that this may be odd, but she is actually married, and her husband is here. Lee looks disappointed and starts to back away, but she places her hand on his waist and leans towards him. Claire makes eye contact with her husband over Lee's shoulder as she whispers that they are celebrating their anniversary and were both hoping he could help give her a night to remember.

A few minutes later Claire takes Lee by the hand and they make their way to the elevators, her husband joins them, and brief and awkward introductions are made by the two men as they all enter the lift together.

The door closes and Claire pulls Lee in for a kiss, pressing her body against his to feel the bulge in his pants, at the same time she reaches back and squeezes her husband's crotch feeling his hardness. Her husband presses his hands onto her wide hips and backside, squeezing her in return.

They disentangle as the doors ping and open, her husband leading the way and opening the door to their room. Lee enters, followed closely by Claire.

She stands next to the bed as the two men begin to slowly undress her, sliding her top up and over her head, unzipping her skirt, both supporting her as each of her shoes are removed. Her husband turns her towards Lee and unfastens her bra at the back, Lee looks her in the eyes as the fabric drops to the floor and he reaches out to gently grasp her large breasts, his fingers finding her hard nipples and pressing gently. She kisses him as she feels her husband lower himself to his knees behind her and feels him slowly pulls her panties down, helping her to step out of them. He slides his hand up the inside of her leg and starts to gently stroke her shaved pussy lips.

Nifrag
Nifrag
92 Followers
12