Memories and Fantasies Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nifrag
Nifrag
92 Followers

Claire finally pulls away from the two men, and sits on the bed smiling and watching as they begin to quickly undress. Her familiar husband, tall and dark with broad shoulders, is clearly trying to hold in his beer belly, his thick cock bobbing as he moves. Her new lover is shorter, more muscular with sandy hair on his chest, his younger cock standing proudly upwards. His chest, stomach and pubic area are shaved, Claire looks closer at his cock and thinks it is thinner than her husband but maybe a half inch longer.

Claire drinks in the sight, her heart beating faster as Lee and her husband both climb onto the bed, on one each side of her. Lee begins to suck on her left nipple, squeezing her breast and the rolls of her belly. She turns and kisses her husband passionately. Four hands are exploring her body as she moves her own hands to reach down and grab a hard cock in each. Closing her eyes as her husband kisses down her neck and begins to lick and suck at her other breast and nipple.

As Lee slowly kisses her she feels two different hands move down her body and each begins to pull her legs apart, she moans with pleasure as the two men begin to explore her pussy. She recognises her husband's familiar touch on her clit as new fingers push gently into her soaking hole, excitingly different.

Claire enjoys their attentions for as long as she can stand before her urge for more than just fingers becomes too much to bear. She pulls Lee gently upwards and he positions himself so she can reach his cock with her mouth and begin sucking. She pushes her husband down and he moves so his head is between her legs and he starts to gently lick at her clit.

Claire takes Lee's cock deep into her mouth, looking up into his eyes she starts to fuck him with her mouth. Her hand explores under and around his smooth balls, she pulls her mouth away so she can lick his ball sack. Very gently she suck at his balls and pulls them into her mouth, she is delighted to hear soft moans.

Her husband moves his mouth away from her pussy and he helps her to roll over onto her knees. She faces her husband and stares deep into his eyes. She tells him she loves him as she feels Lee enter her from behind, slowly pushing his long cock into her married pussy. Enjoying this new feeling Claire moves her head down and starts to suck her husband's thicker, more familiar cock.

Claire remains still as her husband and Lee begin to find a rhythm to their fucking, at first she finds herself feeling one cock slide out of her pussy as the other penetrates her mouth, before having her mouth empty as her pussy is filled up again. Over time, as their fucking progresses she feels both men thrusting in unison and she finds herself gagging on her husband's member as Lee's cock is pressed deep into her cunt.

Lee squeezes her large backside and Claire feels he is nearly ready. She pulls her mouth from her husband and asks him to kiss her. He kneels down and they share a long kiss as she feels Lee's hard cock twitching and pulsing deep inside her. Claire thanks her husband as she is filled with another man's cum.

It was only slightly awkward for the few minutes it took Lee to pull his cock from her pussy, thank them both, quickly dresses and leave.

Claire and her husband lie together on the bed, cuddling and kissing. He startles her as he moves away suddenly, sliding himself down her body. She tenses slightly as she feels his hands on her knees, pushing apart her legs and exposing her well fucked pussy, cum seeping slowly out. She nearly stops him as he begins to gently kiss her inner thigh, but relaxes enough to allow her husband to start probing and lapping with his tongue at her open and leaking pussy, adding this to the list of new experiences they have shared this evening.

After several minutes of cleaning Lee's cum from her pussy her husband moves up and pushes his thick cock into her pussy, missionary style. They share a cum-kiss and Claire feels the thick and salty taste in her mouth as her husband pushes his coated tongue past her lips and they share a mouthful of cum. He thrusts frantically into her, lifting his upper body to allow Claire to reach her hand down between them and rub at her swollen clit. They kiss again as she shudders to an orgasm and her pussy is flooded with for the second time that evening...........

As Claire loudly brings herself to orgasm she realises she has spent her hours or peace and quiet fantasising and masturbating. Most probably the perfect way to spend the day she decides.

As she dresses herself she thinks about when it may be possible for her and her husband to go away again. She wonders if her husband would ever offer her another chance for a threesome. She smiles to herself. Maybe next time she will suggest it herself.


Nifrag
Nifrag
92 Followers
12