Memories and Fantasies Pt. 04

Story Info
A married BBW’s thoughts and fantasies.
6.3k words
4.57
6.4k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nifrag
Nifrag
92 Followers

This is a continuation of Claire's story.

Each part is a self-contained story, but you may find it better to read them in order.

I am new to writing, so please give comments and feedback, it is much appreciated.

----------------------------------------

Claire sat naked on the edge of their bed looking at herself in the large mirror on the wall, she was lost in a daydream about the following weekend when it would be their thirteenth wedding anniversary, a week after that Claire would be celebrating her forty-third birthday. Claire remembered back at the time when it had seemed incredibly important that her wedding day be before she turned thirty, she remembered that she had been very insistent. A lot has happened since then she thought, smiling to herself.

Marriage, vows, honeymoon, sex, work, travel, mortgages, kids, promotions, bills, stress, more stress, arguments, less sex, more guilt, more jealousy.... leaving both Claire and her husband unhappy and feeling distant from each other, a downwards spiral they both felt trapped in and unable to escape from. Then things had started to change again for the better.

Only a few years before Claire had convinced herself that their sex life slowing down was due to her husband not finding her ageing and expanding body attractive.

She had found her own body repulsive for some time and pretty much avoided letting her husband see her naked if she could, as a result their lovemaking was happening only in the dark, was becoming less frequent, and had less cuddles, kisses or any displays of intimacy or affection. It became almost an act of occasional necessity where they would come together without talking in a practiced routine in which neither of them would be able to see the other.

Claire found she did not want the feel of his groping hands on her breasts, belly or between her legs, knowing he was only touching her fat because he wanted a fuck, but she knew that he would be thinking how much better a thin, toned, athletic body would be. Claire would push or slap his hand away more and more often when he reached across their bed at night to try to initiate sex.

Even when she did allow him access to her body, due to her size increasing each year, Claire would no longer allow him sex in the missionary position as she disliked how her belly and breasts would spread out. She had also stopped trying any positions with her on top as she felt she was far too heavy and would hurt her husband. For several years she had reduced their options for positions to now only allow him to enter her from behind in doggy style, but she was so self-conscious of the look and feel of her body that she would rub frantically at her clit to make sure she came as quickly as possible.

Her husband would inevitably cum quickly himself as their fucking was happening so infrequently he was too sensitive to the feel of her soft warm pussy around his neglected cock, he also found he was better off trying to race against his wife as Claire would tend to lose interest quickly after her own orgasm and he would then end up being finished off by her hand tugging impatiently on his member, or doing the job himself before they both made their way to separate bathrooms to clean themselves up.

A further mood killer in the bedroom for Claire was that her husband would usually do something to spoil the moment and stop her enjoying her orgasm. Either by trying to talk dirty which would cause her to shush him loudly, by slapping her across her ample backside which would sting and spoil her rhythm, or by letting his hands and fingers wander too close to her anus which would cause her to flinch away and had several times brought an abrupt ending to proceedings with their night ending in an argument and resentment on both sides.

Their old bed creaking under their combined weight and thrusting caused Claire further embarrassment with the thin walls of their terraced house. Not wanting their neighbours to hear the rhythmic creaking caused by their rutting Claire would find she was constantly on edge for the noise and want to stop if she felt the rocking had become too loud. This meant that neither of them was ever able to fully let loose.

The situation saddened Claire, she loved her husband dearly, but could see no way to stop or reverse this slow decline in intimacy between them.

Regretful of the memory of her feelings at that time Claire stood up from the bed and looked fondly at her husband who was waiting patiently for her attentions. She walked across the room and appraised herself in the mirror. She stood five foot two inches tall and weighed.... well, too much to want to step on any scales for a start. She had her blonde hair cut into a short bob, had a plump, pretty face, large pale breasts which she felt sagged lower each time she took her bra off, and a fat body with rolls around her sides, and an overhanging belly which she now had to tuck it into her panties. Claire carried her weight around her middle, which meant her backside did not stick out too much and her legs were firm and shapely, "from carrying all this weight around" Claire thought, but she was actually proud of her legs and now loved to show them off when the opportunity presented itself.

Claire was a lot more comfortable in her own body nowadays. She remembered back when believing that her husband no longer found her attractive was just the beginning of her concerns, to top it all off, around this time her husband had changed jobs and was now working for a woman. A skinny woman, A blonde skinny woman who was two years younger than Claire and employed an office of women that Claire hadn't even met. These girls would all young, gorgeous and single no doubt. How she had stressed over it, convincing herself that each bickering argument or sexless night was because his lunchtime had been spent balls deep in some sales girl's pussy. In the dark of their bed, facing away from each other she imagined these gorgeous young women would be swapping stories and thoughts of her husband, how broad his chest was, how strong his hands felt and how thick his cock was, how gentle he could be when he made love and how hard he could fuck when the mood took him. In Claire's mind these girls were queuing up to take turns sucking and fucking her husband each day while Claire got fatter and older, their two children and a joint mortgage the only things stopping him from dropping all pretence and leaving her. She knew in her broken heart that she would then be alone forever as no one else would want her.

This horrible period had been three years ago now. Claire still had the occasional dark thought, but was no longer worried about her husband's fidelity or about her attractiveness to him or others, quite a few things had happened since then which had changed her thoughts as well as both of their outlooks on life and love.

Claire thought back to when things had started to change. She had been arranging a surprise fortieth birthday party for her husband, arranging a function room in a local bar for friends and family with a buffet and a DJ who offered a selection of the best music the late eighties and early nineties had given. Their extended families and mutual friends were easy enough to contact, as were his old friends they would only see occasionally, but Claire decided she should invite his work colleagues as well, her husband spent a great deal of time at work and it was the right thing to do.

In order to do right and invite his co-workers Claire needed to do some small wrongs. She secretly "borrowed" her husband's mobile phone late one Saturday night with the plan to get his co-workers names and numbers, then to contact and invite them without his knowledge to the surprise birthday party.

She carefully removed the phone from his nightstand while he snored away and quietly carried it down the stairs to the living room.

One small wrong led to another as after she had gathered the names and numbers Claire found she was unable to help herself from looking at other apps and having a read of his messages, bracing herself to find proof of his infidelities, both wanting and not wanting to know.

Nothing but work, work and more work. It seemed that his boss was messaging him, not to conduct an illicit affair, but to thank him for his efforts and remind him that he shouldn't be staying so late in the office by himself. Feeling a bit foolish, guilty and curious Claire than moved on to his internet history which changed everything.

The self-help sites: How to re-kindle your relationship; How to make yourself more attractive to your wife; How to spice things up in the bedroom. All very positive Claire had thought, realising at that moment the many times that it had been her pushing his hands away or ignored an attempt at initiating intimacy.

Then she spotted the porn he had been watching. Well....

When Claire and her husband had first met he had owned a few DVDs which Claire had watched with him out of curiosity. The girls were always young, gorgeous and slim, with perfect tits, asses and neatly shaved pussies. They talked dirty and then smiled as men would use their mouths, cunts and assholes before they would kneel beneath the huge cocked studs, their mouths wide open and tongues pushed out to give a better target for one or more loads of sticky white cum.

One of the films was based around threesomes, where two girls would firstly put on a show before fucking a big cock and afterwards play with the cum, passing it from one mouth to the other, licking it from their lips before they would both swallow their share and show their smiling faces and open, empty mouths to the camera.

At the time Claire had found watching some porn together to be an exciting occasional addition to their lovemaking, allowing them to cuddle and get increasingly turned on before they even started touching each other. Claire could remember one night a decade or so before being fucked hard on her hands and knees on the floor of their living room, Claire and her husband slapping their bodies together while watching intently the two girls on their television screen who were eating each other out, entwined in a sixty-nine, the camera zooming in on lapping tongues and pink wet holes and leaving nothing at all to the imagination. Claire had orgasmed loudly while her tight pussy milked every drop of seed from her husband's cock as she watched the girl on top enjoying her tongue fucking too much to be able to use her own mouth, instead she was just pushing back, eyes closed, with a look of bliss on her face as she writhed in absolute ecstasy.

Claire had stopped wanting to watch porn over time, the lack of romance, the jealousy of their perfect bodies and the worry that her husband was thinking of them not her. All very valid reasons, but one less string to hold their sex lives together.

The porn on his phone though, it wasn't the same as he had watched when they first met. Claire hadn't heard the term BBW before, but her husband certainly had. She clicked on the first link and watched two large blondes using their hands, mouths and finally a strap-on dildo on each other, taking turns fucking and being fucked. Fat bellies, fat thighs, heavy, swinging breasts and between their legs, beautiful smooth, bald, fat pussies, only showing their wet, pink insides when their big lips were pulled apart. These girls delighted in rubbing their hands and faces over wide folds of flesh, their bodies looked natural, with different parts moving, rippling and wobbling with their touches and movements. They kissed each other intimately and it was clear that they were repulsed neither by their partner's body or their own, instead both women were happy to play and explore, kiss and caress, to give and receive. Their orgasms even felt more real, not the loud fake squealing Claire was used to from porn, but gentle encouraging moans giving way to small grunts and groans which became louder as their climax rose and they shook through their orgasm, their flabby folds undulating and rolling with their pleasure.

Claire was stunned. Her husband was working hard, not cheating. He was just as worried as her about their slowing love life, and also he had a thing for fat blondes.

Claire started to think and realise that some of their issues were maybe in her head. She decided then to give herself and her husband another chance and more effort.

Claire clicked on another link and as the video started she found herself sliding a hand under the waistband of her pyjamas and into her panties. Claire came quickly as she watched a blonde BBW take two long, thick, black cocks, one in her mouth and the other in her tight pussy. She came a second time a few minutes later while watching in close up the pale white folds of a cleanly shaved pussy stretched wide by the contrasting dark chocolate dildo, almost too big to be real, which was being pushed in slowly and deeply. Wet pink inner lips clinging tightly as the fake cock was just as slowly pulled back out, before pressing in again, deeper and deeper to loud moans of pleasure from off screen.

The next night Claire initiated sex with her husband, she braced herself for a rejection. Instead she was surprised as she ended up bracing herself against the headboard of the bed as she was roughly fucked on her hands and knees, he rammed into her hard just as she had her orgasm and then felt his cum flood her pussy. She was left feeling stretched and sore, but satisfied.

The following night it was her husband that had made the first move, reaching across the bed and playing with her breast through her pyjama top. Still sore, Claire was going to push away and refuse his advance, but decided instead to use her mouth on him. She gave him a slow and wet blowjob for the first time in many months. She stopped sucking after a few minutes and switched to her hands as her jaw and lips started to hurt from stretching to take the thick girth of this shaft. After a while his body tensed and she felt his hot seed flow down onto her hand, afterwards, as they cuddled together Claire realised how much she had enjoyed giving her husband pleasure.

The couple had more sex in those next few weeks than they had in the previous six months. On the nights when Claire found she wasn't in the mood to be penetrated she would use her hands or mouth, her husband, unsurprisingly, sis not reject any offers.

One night they lay next to each other and held hands as they each masturbated themselves. Claire used her husband's saliva to lubricate her fingers, knowing he would love the taste of her pussy. After his orgasm she moved her hand to his cock and coated her fingers in some of his cum to lubricate her clit even further and hasten her own orgasm.

As the date of the party approached Claire decided she wanted to do something special as a sexy surprise for her husband. Running a hot bath she settled in, shaving foam and razor at the ready. It had been several years since she last trimmed her pubic hair, and she hadn't shaved herself fully down there for close to a decade. Claire thought about the BBW porn stars she had watched on his phone that night (and the ones she had found on her own since then), she pictured their large bellies hanging down over smooth, pussy lips. Claire imagined herself as one of them; perfect make-up and hair, her fat body oiled and shining, and her bald pussy lips spread wide open, ready for kissing, licking and fucking.

The problem became apparent very quickly. Claire had put on a lot of weight since she had last done this. Her belly was now preventing her from seeing what she was doing; her wider frame restricted her movements in the bath tub, stopping her spreading her legs wide enough. The extra fat and her overall size meant she was struggling to stretch her arms around to reach. Claire was in tears when she gave up her attempt at shaving, feeling lower than she had for several weeks.

That evening her husband quickly realised there was something wrong, he asked, and Claire almost cried again as she told him she had wanted to surprise him by shaving herself down below, but that she couldn't see or reach properly. He had hugged her close, smiled and thanked her for the thought, telling her how sexy she was with her hair and how he didn't mind. But then he had suggested that he could help if she really wanted it doing? Before she knew it, Claire was lay on large towel on their bed, naked, with her legs spread wide, her pussy was on full display under the bright bedroom lights for the first time in years as her husband carefully used his small set of trimmers and then a safety razor to slowly remove all the hair from her pussy, Claire even found herself reaching down to hold open her folds and allow her husband to more easily reach the fine hairs on the inner lips. Claire was surprised at how sexy it felt to be so exposed, laying back with her eyes closed, enjoying the sensations from the razor and feeling her husband's breath on her rapidly dampening sex. Once her husband had finished she was looking forward to having him take her, but she was surprised when he first asked for her to turn over and get on her knees so he could shave the rest of her hair. Having her pussy on show was one thing, having the hair shaved from around her backside, knowing he was looking directly at her arsehole was something else. Claire felt unsure and that she didn't want him to, but she eventually allowed herself to be moved into position. She found herself flinching whenever he went too close to her hole, but persevered, and was happy and relieved a few minutes later when he announced he had finished and she was now hairless.

Claire remained on her knees near the edge of their bed and moved her hands and fingers down to feel her smooth mound and pussy lips, slowly parting them so she could gently circle her swollen clit. Her husband added his fingers and slowly began pushing them into her, spreading her wetness. Claire continued playing with her hot swollen clit as he moved his hand away and slowly pushed the thick head of his cock against her opening, stretching it wide as he entered her. Claire realised that, with the position she was in, along with the bright light, her husband would have clear view of her most intimate area. She knew that as he used his hands on her cheeks, pushing them wide, he would be able to watch his cock slide in and out of her stretched cunt; she knew as well that he would be eyeing her other, tighter hole, and he would be imagining pushing his lubricated cock against her virgin opening. Claire came hard, harder than she had in a long time, her inner muscles clamping around his cock and bringing him to his climax. As they collapsed together on the bed they both felt intimately connected and close after sharing their orgasms.

The night of the party arrived and Claire's husband was delighted with the surprise. All of his closest friends, family and many of his co-workers were there, the drinks flowed, the music was loud and everyone had a great evening. Claire met with the girls she had been so worried were catching her husband's eye at work and she found that they were all normal people, some fat, some thin. Many had even brought their partners. They all paid Claire compliments on the organisation of the party and thanked her for inviting them, many saying that they had been really looking forward to meeting her after all the lovely things her husband had told them about her. Claire even met the husband of the younger, thinner, prettier boss. He was stood talking with Claire's husband and Claire had to smile to herself, he was in fact taller, more muscular and more handsome than her husband and, judging by the bulge in his expensive looking jeans, he was more than a match for her husband in other ways as well.

Nifrag
Nifrag
92 Followers
12