Memories and Fantasies Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later in the evening Claire was talking with one of their neighbours who had recently divorced, Claire had at the time sadly thought she may be heading the same way herself, too old, too fat and left living alone with two children, unlikely to get anyone interested in a date let alone a relationship. Ruth was only a few years older than Claire and had told her husband to leave after discovering he had been propositioning women online, trying to arrange dates for when he was away on business trips.

Claire was delighted to hear that Ruth was in fact much happier without him and had in fact even started to date again. She described to Claire how she had been out for drinks and meals with three men in the last few months. Claire resisted the temptation to ask her how far these encounters had gone; thinking to herself that at the very least Ruth may well be consoling her broken heart by sucking on a few new cocks.

At this point Claire's husband arrived with a refill for their glasses, Ruth made a comment that she needed to find herself a nice man like Claire's husband, or maybe just borrow him if Claire wouldn't mind lending him out. Claire's poor husband awkwardly joked that she would need to arrange something with Claire. Ruth laughed politely, thanked him for the refill and then turned back to their conversation, she leant towards Claire and with a smile mentioned that she had also been on a date recently with a woman.

Claire watched as her husband blushed and gave a look as though he wanted the floor to open up and swallow him. Buoyed by gin and her renewed outlook on life Claire reached her hand to her husband's arm, keeping him to listen to the conversation. She smiled at Ruth and asked her how the date had gone, listening as Ruth went into detail about how it had come about and the night itself while Claire nodded and asked questions, keeping her husband from escaping with a gentle grip on his arm. She felt herself starting to get turned on by the talk and thought of her seemingly normal friend having such adventures, she could also tell by the way her husband was trying to hide the front of his pants that he was also enjoying the story. It was at this point that Claire realised there was nothing wrong with people finding sexual happiness in whatever way they wanted, as well as this she realised that she should and could be communicating more with her husband about what they each wanted.

After the party Claire and her husband had fucked in the hallway of their home, stripping each other naked as soon as they had locked the door. Claire found herself bent over at the waist, leaning her head on her folded arms on one of the lower staircase steps. Her husband stood closely behind, pushing his cock into her soaking hole. The position she was in meant Claire could not reach her hands down to her clit, and the evening of excess alcohol meant her husband was lasting much longer than he normally would. The couple fucked and fucked until eventually her exhausted husband had pulled out and stepped backwards. Claire turned herself around and lay back on the stairs, finally able to open her legs and work her fingers into her pussy and onto her hot, swollen clit to bring herself to orgasm. Her husband was frantically beating his thick cock while watching his wife squeezing her nipples and rubbing her shaved pussy, finally he grunted and shot several thick spurts of cum over his masturbating wife, the warm liquid landing in gooey lines up her belly, breasts and even up to her chin. Claire looked him in the eye and announced the arrival of her own orgasm. She moaned and her body shook hard as the sensations rolled through her, her hands rubbing the pools of milky semen into her fat belly and sensitive breasts. Afterwards they fell naked into bed and cuddled throughout the night, making love again when they eventually awoke late the next morning.

Coming back from her dirty daydream Claire fondly remembered how that night had been the awakening she and her husband had needed to start to live and love together. While cuddled together in bed they had both started admitting to each other their hopes and insecurities and, over time, they had started to discuss and explore more about themselves and each other.

Claire stood up and turned around, climbing carefully onto the bed where her husband lay. He was blindfolded and his wrists and ankles were securely cuffed to each corner of the bed frame. She appraised his broad chest, he had used to keep his body clean shaven thinking she would find it more attractive but Claire had instructed him recently to only shave his cock and balls, his body hair was growing back nicely she thought as she gently scratched her fingernails down and over his flabby stomach, which had shrunken considerably since he had started doing more exercise and made more efforts to eat healthier. Her husband's normally thick, heavy cock was encased in a silver metal cage, her anniversary present. Claire had wanted him to try it on for size as it had looked painfully small at first, but satisfied now that it did indeed fit she was now ready to officially start their anniversary celebrations.

Claire sat between her husband's open legs, running her hands up and down his inner thighs, pulling gently at his shaved balls and trailing a sharp fingernail along his taint. She watched as his cage started to twitch as his trapped cock attempted to grow, the swelling making the heavy metal device move up and down and causing a small moan to escape from her captive.

Claire leant forward over his crotch and allowed the small key she had attached to her necklace to swing down and touch his body, trailing it slowly around his stomach and groin, teasing him with the means to his release. After a time she took the small padlock on the cage and pulled it up towards the key, the pulling causing her husband to squirm in discomfort and anticipation.

He released an audible sigh when he heard sharp click of the padlock opening. Claire took her time slowly unhooking the lock from the metal device, firmly pushing the front of the cage down to more easily slide the metal fastening from its hinged ring. She pulled the metal cage slowly away from his body, his thick head and foreskin resisting release before finally escaping the cage and springing upward as the blood rushed to fill his erection.

Claire placed all the parts of the cage carefully on the side of the bed, taking her time and allowing the cold air and a lack of physical touch to cause her husband's cock to begin to soften and wilt. She could see the tension building in the muscles of his arms and legs as he struggled with the desperate wait for physical contact, Claire could tell he wanted her touch, but his resolve in obeying her rules stopped him from asking. After several minutes Claire leant her head close to his flaccid penis and engulfed it in her warm mouth, suckling gently on it and allowing her saliva to run freely from her mouth. He released a long, slow moan and she felt him instantly begin to harden against her lips. She found herself involuntarily moving her head upwards as his cock began to fill her mouth and the head began to press at the back of her throat. Within a minute he was fully erect, his thick cock standing at its full seven inches and Claire's lips were stretched wide around the shaft as she held almost half his length inside her mouth.

Allowing more saliva to build in her mouth Claire started to slowly rock herself backward and forwards, her head sliding up and down the shaft and over the top of his cock. Claire began using her tongue to swirl over the sensitive head, at the same time she placed her hands on his legs to help steady herself and control her rocking, keeping it at a slow teasing pace.

As Claire felt her husband's body tense and his urgency grow she slowly started to increase the speed and depth of her rocking, his steel hard cock sliding further back towards her throat faster and faster, she could not help the glugging and gagging noises her body started to produce and her husband could not help the tiny groans and growls he began making, nor could he stop himself from thrusting his cock upwards on each of Claire's down strokes, trying to force himself further into her mouth. After only a few more minutes he began to warn her that he was going to cum, Claire already knew, but did not stop, instead she rocked faster and further, almost choking on him each time her head went forwards, her saliva running down his shaft and pooling around his tight, swollen balls.

With a grunt he pushed himself upwards, his cock pulsing as he ejaculated into her mouth. Claire tightened her lips to stop any of his seed escaping and continued to move gently, helping him to stretch out the feeling of his orgasm. When he finally stopped she felt his body relax and his cock started to rapidly shrink again in her mouth, she gently let it slide from between her lips, managing to keep the contents of her mouth from spilling. Slowly she raised herself to her knees and, using her hands on either side of him, moved so that she was sat on his stomach, she leant forward again, looking closely at her husbands blindfolded face, the sweat across his brow, his mouth, and his lips. Claire leant further and gently pressed her lips to his, pushing her tongue forwards until his lips parted and they shared an open mouthed kiss, gravity helping his cum to move from her mouth to his, she held the kiss until her mouth was empty and then lifted away to watch him finish swallowing.

Claire then moved off the bed and went to their bathroom, wetting a washcloth and picking up a small towel. She returned and carefully cleaned her husband's shrunken member, drying it with the towel she then began the process of returning him to his steel cage, very gently wrapping the hinged ring up and behind his ball sack before using her fingers to pull an inch of skin from his shaft and foreskin over the head, pushing down with her thumb and quickly positioning the cage over the bunched skin, when she released her gentle grip the head moved forward into the tight steel frame. There was a bit of difficulty for Claire when linking the two metal parts, but she persevered and then made some adjustments through the bars to ensure he would be comfortable. Finally Claire pushed the locking pin through the small hole and threading the hoop of the padlock through another, smaller hole in the pin. A click and he was trapped and at her mercy again.

Claire moved back to his head and kissed him again, loving that they could both still taste his cum on their lips and tongues.

Claire stopped her kisses and whispered into his ear as she began unstrapping his wrists. "I hope you like your present; I'm going to keep it on you until the night of our anniversary. You'll need to spoil me rotten if you want me to let you back out" she listened as he murmured his agreement before she added "The next time, I won't be using my mouth though.... and you'll be eating your cum from my pussy". Claire was delighted to see a large smile slowly spread across her husband's face and she could see his cock starting to stir again in its metal prison.

She carefully pulled the blindfold off him and then started to fasten it around her own eyes "It's my turn now" she told him.

Claire lay back on the bed, her arms up and her hands behind her head, her knees were spread open with her feet together, sole to sole, her heels pulled up tight towards her body.

With the blackout blindfold on she could only hear and imagine what her husband was doing as she lay ready for him. She heard movements from across the room and the scratching noises of Velcro, in her mind she saw her husband carefully stepping through hoops and pulling straps up around his waist before starting to adjust the harness so it was tight around his body. Claire knew he would be looking at two objects that he had ordered as part of his gift. They were both similar and although they were to be shared, one would be his and the other hers. He would be looking intently at his, an ultra-realistic textured cock, the measurements chosen by Claire, a six inch girth with a seven inch length. She had teased him when they had been ordering it that this cock was almost exactly the same size as his cock. There had been some laughter as she had helped him measure so she could double check. He would not be touching this fake cock tonight though, it was for Claire to use on him and she already had her plans in place for when she would be rubbing lube on his asshole and the dildo and giving him a long slow pegging with his own cock.

Claire imagined her husband moving to the second faux cock, one chosen for him to use on her. They had talked a lot about what turned them on, their fantasies and their past. Claire knew her husband was quite proud of his cock, and admittedly it was a very nice size, but Claire had told him of a massive cock she had once experienced, although she hadn't shared all the details. It was this cock though that she had imagined and tried her best to remember when they had picked the second toy. It measured a full seven inches around and was comfortably nine inches long. A cock in a million, and it was this cock that she could hear her husband attaching now to his harness, she could hear the noise of the lube bottle being squeezed and she smiled as she felt her husband take hold of her feet and move them gently apart so that her legs were spread wide open with her husband holding her ankles and pushing them upwards. The tip of his cock touched her pussy lips and her wetness and the lube allowed him to slowly ease his way inside an inch or two before he waited a moment for Claire's body to become accustomed to the thickness. Claire knew this cock was going to drive her crazy, and she knew that below it her husband's real cock would be swinging uselessly and straining vainly against the metal bars, driving him crazy as well.

He slowly began to fuck her, getting deeper and deeper with each stroke, Claire was moaning and gasping with the sensations, using her hands to squeeze and play with her breasts, knowing that the sex would last as long as she wanted there was no need to her to touch her clit yet. She wanted to see if her husband would give her a vaginal orgasm before she would turn over and allow him to enter her from behind, in that position he would need to grind the cock into her so it wouldn't bruise her cervix, but she had already given him her instructions and knew he would be doing everything he could to please her without hurting.

As Claire's first orgasm flowed through her body she knew that their lives really had changed so much and that everything had become so much better once they had learnt to love themselves and communicate their hopes and fears with each other.

Claire moaned loudly as her husband began working her pussy harder.... a good fucking whenever she wanted with a permanently hard nine inch cock was going to help make things even better going forwards she thought to herself, and she would be returning the favour to her husband with her own slightly smaller cock some day soon, she knew he would be just as happy.

12