Memories Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yah, you shouldn't have to worry about that anymore. I'm not really sure what I was thinking. I'm sure mom will be relieved too."

"You're young. You had your fun. It's normal," his father shrugged. "Be sure to invite her over for dinner soon," he pointed at Chris. "If your mother doesn't nag you, I will," the father and son shared a laugh.

"I will, dad." Chris looked back at the screen longingly. Two more days. God, I miss her, Chris thought as he took out his phone to text her. He admonished himself, but couldn't stand it any longer.

A movie reel of memories flashed through Chris' mind, mostly of his and Larissa's early times. Not that they hadn't been extremely fortunate and lead a wonderful life together all those years, but those first months and year with her had been the happiest of his life. Each memory that played welled up deep emotions within him.

Picnics in the park. The way her hair kept falling in her face because she always forgot a hair tie... Though he loved having the excuse to tuck it behind her ear repeatedly. Back then he liked having any reason to touch her, even if it were only the briefest,most innocent touch.

Hiking in the hills surrounding L.A. and his ulterior motives for letting her walk ahead of him many times. Sure, he was all about"ladies first". If nothing else, his father had instilled in him an excellent set of manners, morals, whatever you wanted to call it,especially for someone his age at the time. But, he would be lying if he said he hadn't enjoyed the view. The smooth skin of her legs glistening with a light sweat. The slight sway of her hips as they climbed higher and higher up the mountainside. Even just watching her muscles flex had been a turn on for him. He did feel a little guilty. It wasn't as if she hadn't caught on to the ruse after the second or third time, though. Even then she still played along. Larissa was always a good sport about his shenanigans.

His mind stopped briefly on the first time he had her over for Sunday dinner at his parents' house. His sister was there too, of course .Larissa was the first girl he had ever introduced to his family that he actually expected his sister to like. And she did, much to her own astonishment. Larissa was a mess, though.

She hadn't been that nervous when they met at the audition. Or even the first day of filming So This is Life, for that matter. It probably hadn't helped that it was well into summer by that time and his parents insisted they bring their bathing suits and get in the pool. She had driven Chris half crazy for over a week trying to decide what bathing suit to wear, only to end up buying a completely new one.

"I don't want to look like some run-of-the-mill, L.A. Airhead floozy," Larissa insisted. Chris knew he shouldn't laugh, but he couldn't help himself.

"But I like this one," he tugged playfully at the ties on each of her hips. She batted his hand away.

"Christopher! Stop that!" Larissa hissed, trying hard not to giggle.

For some reason, that he never did figure out in his fairly long life, he always loved when she called him 'Christopher' instead of just 'Chris', even though she mostly used it when he was "in trouble". It made him feel special, closer to her, somehow. Maybe because the only other people who ever called him by his full name were his parents. His mind drifted back to the bikini Larissa was wearing...

He was amazed she even played swimsuit dress up for him at all. It had completely been her idea. That's how he knew how stressed she was over the whole silly thing. They hadn't even had sex yet, but there she was, willingly getting half-naked in front of him, for him, in her own bedroom. Maybe it was all a ruse after all. Larissa was just trying to get him riled up with a sneak preview of what was to come in just a few short weeks. Nah.

As expected, dinner at his parents house had gone off without a hitch and his parents loved Larissa as much as he did. Chris had felt a heavy sense of contentment as he watched her laugh at his father's old stories and picked his mother's brain on all things psychology.It was the first of many lazy Sunday afternoons together, which he looked back on both fondly and forlornly. He missed his parents something crazy sometimes and subconsciously pushed it out of his mind.

Chris' mind then darted to a week or two after that dinner at his parents' house. He and Larissa had been spending more and more time at each other's places in their spare time, mostly his apartment since it was more private as he had no roommates. That particular Saturday night found them making out on Chris' "well-loved" cream couch.

His hand crept further up the inside of Larissa's tiny cheerleading shorts, his fingers teasing closer and closer to her center.

"Chris, wait," she breathed heavily, grabbing his wrist and stopping him from going any further.

"I have to tell you something first," she tried to catch her breath. Chris recalled alarm bells instantly going off in his head at her words. He feared the worst.

"I," Larissa's voice caught in her throat. "I love you," she finally looked him in the eyes. Chris let out a heavy sigh and leaned in, resting his forehead against hers.

"I love you too," he kissed her temple. "I've been waiting to say that for a long time."

"You have? You're not just saying it back to be saying it back?"

"Of course not! I was just waiting until you were ready," he insisted.

"Oh, Chris," she began kissing him passionately again. A minute later and Chris was picking her up from the couch.

"Continue this in the bedroom?" he panted between kisses. Larissa nodded in agreement.

They continued heatedly making out after Chris carried her the short distance to his bedroom and laid her on his bed. Chris remembered articles of clothing flying off in a blur until they were both left in just their underwear.

"Make love to me, Chris," Larissa breathed. It was the sweetest words, other than the previous confession of her love for him 5minutes before, that he ever heard.

"Are you sure?" he remembered having enough wits about him to ask. They had made somewhat of a deal early on that they would try not to take things too fast, which had mostly been Larissa's idea.But Chris respected her enough to not try to push things. He had no intentions of running her off if he could help it, that was for sure.

Still, though. It had only been and already been a little over 2 months since they had met. There was still a tiny little qualm in the back of Chris' mind saying it felt like it might still be too soon for Larissa and that she might just be getting caught up in the heat of the moment. Then he remembered her bikini fashion show.

"Yes," she breathed as he slid her pink, lacy bra down her arms and kissed from her jaw down her neck and further. Chris finished undressing them both and quickly retrieved a condom from his bedside table and rolled it on. As he re-situated himself over her, Larissa put a hand gently on his chest.

"It's been awhile," she whispered, almost sounding embarrassed.Chris nodded his head in understanding.

"I'll be gentle," he promised.

Any remaining doubts Chris had the next day about Larissa not really being ready to be intimate were quickly squelched that morning. He was normally the laziest person in the world in the morning, but he forced himself to rouse since he knew Larissa would be leaving for work. Chris decided to join her in the shower...And both hoped he didn't scare the shit out of her or push his luck...Or both.

He heard her laugh as he closed the door.

"Is that you, Chris?"

"How could you even hear me? I thought I was being quiet."

"Trying to sneak up on me first thing in the morning? That's not very nice."

"Not 'sneak'. Surprise..." he inched closer toward the shower door.

"Ugh," Larissa groaned. "Potato, pototo. You know how I feel about surprises." She paused. "What are you up to anyway?"Chris saw her jump as he whisked open the glass shower door.

"May I join you?" he inquired.

"You're already naked," she motioned and chuckled, "and it's your shower, so I guess so."

"I won't if you don't want me to," Chris claimed as he shut the door behind him and began running his hands down her sides. She responded by pressing back against his naked torso.

"You say one thing, but suggest the opposite. That's cheeky, you know."

"Cheeky?" Chris chuckled.

"Sorry. My roommates and I watched Mary Poppins the other day. But enough about that," she turned to face him, her perfect, wet breasts rubbing against his chest. He felt himself hardening as her mouth found his, their lips both full from the hot shower. Chris kissed her tenderly for a long while as their hands roamed each others bodies.

"So you don't regret last night?" Chris asked.

"God, no. I only regret it didn't last longer," she purred in his ear.

"Then let's make up for it now," he said as he lifted Larissa and pinned her against the tile shower wall.

"I'll be late for work," she gasped.

"Please," Chris pleaded. "Just stay with me a little longer,"he stopped everything and looked in her eyes.

"You're a terrible influence, you know that?" she fought back a grin. Chris could still hear her cries of pleasure reverberating through the tiny shower stall. And the way she felt around him as her body forced him to reach his own climax. It wasn't the only time they had had sex in the shower, of course, but it was certainly the most memorable.

12