Memories may be Beautiful and Yet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm," she said. "It appears that you might just do. Let's see. She walked over to me, took my cock into her hand, and stroked it slightly. It was electric! I couldn't believe how it felt. It was the first time that a woman had ever touched my penis, and I was about to cum all over her. I couldn't help it; the excitement was just too much. My eyes were rolling up into my head, my knees were getting weak, and again, I had to grab the chair. "Oh no, none of that!" she breathed. She took her hand from my cock and grabbed my balls and squeezed slightly. Another shock, and I was no longer about to cum. It didn't hurt exactly, but it was unpleasant the way she had twisted them, but it had made the sensations change slightly.

She then again took my cock in her hand and brought the yardstick up. She pushed the end of the stick down the shaft of my cock until it was against my skin. "Ok, look, 9 1/2 inches. Look, do you see?" I looked down, and it looked like that was about right. I had never measured it before, and felt kind of proud of that until the next words she spoke. She looked at me and smiled, "It's too bad, really, I would have loved to fuck you, but you just don't measure up. I need at least 10", in a man, and you have nothing but a little boy's cock. Oh, what a shame," she teased, and ran her hand down my cock one more time as she said this.

"Sit," she commanded. I sat. She went over to the desk, and sat down. She scooted a bit toward the center of the desk and then brought her feet up onto the desk. She lay back on her back, and said, "Now I want you to just look at me. Feel me; feel me in that little boy cock of yours. WANT me, NEED me, I can feel your desire, and I want more of it." She looked at me, moving her head so that she could see me. She laughed. She could see it in my eyes. I was in pain, not just simple pain like if you get a cut, but pain caused by a mixture of so many things, embarrassment, humiliation, desire, frustration, and confusion. I knew I had no idea what was going on. I knew I had no control; that I had stepped in far above my own ability to understand.

She raised her legs straight up in the air, causing the opened dress to fall around her waist exposing her legs, stockings and sheer fabric covered pussy. She scissored them, caressed them; she even brought her head up to lick her thigh. She moved her hand inside her panties, and started touching herself. I could hear her wetness, see her fingers move through the fabric. Again my hands started for my cock as if they had a mind of their own. "Yesssss, you do need me don't you. NO, DON'T TOUCH IT! I want it to ache. Take off your shirt and bring your clothes over to me," she demanded. This time I did it as if I was dreaming. I removed my shirt, bent down and got my underwear and pants. I walked over to her, arms held out in front of me. My cock was like a rod of fire thrust out in front of me. She kept moving her hands in her pussy. I could hear the wetness as she pushed her fingers over it. Her body shuddered, tensed, and shuddered again. She brought her hand out, and up to her mouth. She licked her fingers slowly up and down. Laughing at me as I stood there.

"Does your little boy cock hurt? AAHhhhhh...too bad. Look at it jump!! Hahaha. I love the way it throbs as I suck on my finger, don't you? I bet you'd like to suck on my fingers wouldn't you? I bet you'd love to taste me, wouldn't you?! Put the clothes on the desk and go sit down again," she demanded. I did, in that trance like state that I have already described.

She moved off the desk, slowly, sensually. I watched her. She grabbed my clothes, and suddenly I was afraid. REAL fear. She took them to the lockers in the room and then took out a lock from her purse. She turned and walked back over to me, standing right next to me, her warm breath on my ear, her body so close to me I could feel the heat of it on mine. "Only I know where the key is," she purred into my ear, her tongue flicking first around and then into it," she continued, "and if I decide to leave right now, you would be stuck here, wouldn't you? Think about it. I want you to understand that there is no turning back now. You agreed, and I am going to hold you to that agreement. If you do well, I will give you the key, if you do not, I will leave and you can figure out what to do from there. Do you understand? I nodded, She said it again, more forcefully, demanding, "DO YOU?!"

"Yes ma'am, I do." I said it, but I never heard the words come out of my mouth. I was totally humiliated. I could imagine her leaving, laughing at me as she left. I could see me trying to find clothes to get home. I was terrified. It should be some indication that at that moment, all my desire had left; all my aching was in the back of my brain. My head was racing on how to get out, how to get my clothes and just run. I realized that I had not known a thing when I had said yes. I was an idiot, and the magnitude of that mistake was just beginning to hit me. She laughed long and hard as she started undoing the rest of the buttons on her dress.

Pt 2: "She's So Good With Her Stiletto..."

She moved away from me then, walked to the front of her desk. She stood there and undid the final button, letting the dress fall from her shoulders, to the floor. I could finally see that what she wore was a black corset, with lace and some shiny material that I couldn't identify. "Don't look so scared, Daniel, I will keep my word, I promise, just so long as you keep yours. Now that's not so much to ask is it?" She laughed softly, and in that evil but oh God so sexy way she had. "Now, come here and pick up my dress for me, I don't want it to get wrinkled and dirty on the floor."

I walked over and bent down to pick up the dress, my cock, not really hard, but not soft either. "OH, this will not do. I want your little boy cock standing straight up!! You must not be thinking of my pussy anymore, I won't allow that. Get on your knees, boy, now!! I had her dress in my hands, and as if in a trance, I got on my knees, thinking back on it, I don't even remember doing it, I just remember being on my knees in front of her, staring at her midsection, holding her dress and feeling totally exposed.

"Look up here at me," she demanded. I looked up; she was smiling that smile that I had fallen in love with. "Now, Daniel, I know you like the way I look and the way I'm dressed, don't you?" she teased. "I want you to look at me, look at my tits as I touch them, squeeze them, and play with my nipples." Her actions mirrored her words. As I watched, I could feel my cock rising again, even though I was not feeling at all aroused that I could tell, it was rising anyway. "Fold my dress for me, while you watch me. Yesss, that's it. Get hard Daniel. I love that. Ache for me. You'd love to stick your little boy's cock into my sweet pussy wouldn't you," she laughed. "Oooh, look, it's jumping and crying for me!!" She laughed and pointed at my dick, dripping precum like a faucet now.

"Hand it here," she said, pointing at her dress as she leaned back against the desk. I handed her the folded dress. She took it, set it on the desk and lifted her leg and put it on my shoulder. I could feel her heel, not hard, but I could feel it against my skin, pressing. Her left hand trailed down to the outside of her panties, while the other reached for the yardstick she had had earlier. She put the end on the floor between us and slowly began stroking the top of the stick while stroking herself through her panties. She was breathing heavier now, and again, arousal and need were fighting inside of me with fear and embarrassment. "Don't you wish this were your cock, Daniel, don't you wish you had a man's cock and not a little boy's? I'd fuck you so good, you wouldn't believe it!! OH!! But you don't, do you?" she mocked and made a pouting face. "I really need more than you can give me little boy, so I guess I'll just have to do for myself, won't I" She laughed again, and bent the upper end of the yardstick to her pussy. Pulling her panties to the side, she began moving it up and down the outside. She pushed on my shoulder with her heel as she moved her panties aside and set the end at the opening between the lips of her pussy.

"Oomph," was about the only sound that I could make. "Oh, does that hurt? I'm sorry, it was the excitement, I hope you don't mind." She smiled, and put the end inside her. "Watch me, Daniel, watch me fuck myself. Watch me fuck and wish it were you! HA! HA!...That's it, OHH YOU"RE SHAKING!! GOD, I love that!!" She started moving the ruler in and out, and her other hand came down and was moving over the upper part of her pussy, I didn't know then that she was playing with her clit, but I figured it out later. "OH GOD, I am going to CUM!!" As she said this, I felt the heel DIG into my shoulder, pushing me backward hard. "OWWW!!" I couldn't help myself, I was sure that there was a hole in my shoulder. I reached up to rub it. Her next words went through me like a knife, cutting, burning, and making me feel 2 inches tall.

"NO, you are not going to watch me cum, LITTLE boy, you have not proven that you are good enough to watch me yet!! Close your eyes and keep them closed, I'm watching you and I'll know if you open them!!" She was moaning, and squirming, her leg was still stretched out and taut from where she had pushed me. "NO, better yet, go sit on the chair," her heel moved to point out the chair for me, her words breathy and rushed as her fingers moved.

"Oh, no, not facing ME, kneel on your knees in the chair away from me. Put your hands on the armrests so I can know that you are not trying to play with your pathetic, little boy cock. I know how badly you want to," she laughed. She was moaning loudly now, I wondered if anyone were in the building and what would happen if they came in and saw us like this. I was petrified, but OH, I was SOOO horny!! I could hear her; I could hear her pussy, wet, squishing with the yardstick going in and out!! "Oh yes, I'm CUMMING!! OH GOD!! I'M CUMMING!!

Go ahead, hump the chair little boy!! Hump it for me!! DO IT NOW, DAMN YOU!!" I moved my cock against the back of the chair, feeling stupid, feeling my cock head rub against the vinyl, I started to move my hand to lift it away from the back of the chair, but she screamed, "OH NO YOU DON'T!! Keep those hands on the handles, no playing with your little dick until and IF I tell you to!! JUST HUMP IT!! THAT'S IT!! OH YESSSSS!! Just imagine how good it would feel if it were my pussy instead of a chair, but you'll not feel that, LITTLE boy. Your cock isn't big enough to fuck me!" I heard the squishing sounds stop, but not completely.

Then I heard the sucking sounds!! OH God was she doing what I thought she was doing? "OH, YES, my cum tastes so GOOD!!...Hmmmm!!...OH YES, I"M CUMMING AGAIN!! HUMP IT, but don't you DARE CUM!!" As I said, I was not more than 3 feet away from the desk, and as I heard a loud movement, I almost turned around to see what had happened, but then I felt it on the back of my ass...SWWWWACK!! I nearly jumped out of the chair, not so much from the pain, it did sting, but I had had a lot worse from my Dad when I was growing up. No, it was from the shock of her hitting me. I knew she had used the yardstick. "I told you to HUMP the CHAIR!! SHOW ME HOW BADLY YOU WANT ME LITTLE BOY!!

She was laughing in that evil way she had all the time she was saying these things and my mind was racing, horrified. What must I look like? It was terrible. Why was she doing this? What was wrong with the normal sex I had read about and imagined? Why didn't she just want to fuck? Why was I kneeling in this chair, cock dripping precum along with my own sweat build up from need that allowed me to push against the vinyl without sticking to it, thrusting against it to be honest and god help me so about to cum, just for her amusement? I wanted to stop, I needed to stop, but I couldn't. I was on the verge of tears, from being so horny, and from the embarrassment of the whole thing.

"Now you can turn around, look at me, come to me. I'm going to do something for you now that you will thank me for in years to come," she said as she removed her fingers from her pussy and put them in her mouth. She rose from the desk and told me to get up on it and lay down. I did what she said without thinking. "Oh, good boy, that's right, on your back. Put your head on the edge of the desk. Oh YES, that is PERFECT!!" She came over and stood at my head, smiling down at me. She took my face between her hands, bent down and kissed me, hard, putting her tongue into my mouth as if she were fucking me with it.

"Hmmm..." It lasted forever, and was over in a second. "Do you like the way I taste, Daniel? Oh, from your jumping prick, I can see that you do!!" She teased. "That is good, because you are going to taste me. I am going to teach you how to please a woman so that she will cum again and again. You had better learn, or you could have a VERY long night," she threatened, and I listened, because I knew she would make good on that threat. She climbed onto the desk, standing on it and over me for a minute. I can't tell you how turned on I was looking up at her, as she was looking down at me. She seemed like a goddess, about to swallow me, and I wanted to be swallowed My eyes gazed up the length of her legs, seeing both the front and back of them, the seams caressing her legs all the way up. Her perfect round ass cheeks stood out and made me moan to see. Her pussy, so wet it had soaked the fabric of her panties making them stick to her and making them completely transparent. Yes, I wanted to be swallowed, but I also wanted to run, get away, HIDE! "Scoot down now, just a little bit, put your head directly below my pussy... Oh yes, perfect, good boy."

She started to lower herself very slowly, moving her thighs to rest on either side of my head, sitting on my chest. "Touch my legs," she said. "Run your hands up and down my stockings, you love the way they look, don't you? You love the way they feel, don't you? You'd love to put your tongue on them, wouldn't you? Do it, lick my thigh. I started to lick her thigh near her stocking top. She moved her hand inside her panties again. She leaned back on the other one, and looked over her shoulder. "OH yes, you do like it don't you?

"You are dripping precum, you seem to be about to cum without even being touched you are jumping so much! HAHAHAH!! Keep touching my legs, don't even think about removing your hands from them, stroke them, stroke them like you want to stroke your cock, maybe I will let you, maybe, if you are a good boy, I'll let you jack off in front of me. You can be on your knees before me, showing me how much you want it. Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you? Jacking that little boy cock of yours, hands moving over it so fast, maybe, I will," she moaned, "and then again, maybe I won't. HAHAHAHA!!

"Now, let your real lesson begin." She rose up onto her knees and scooted up to where her pussy was directly over my face. "Stick out your tongue, little boy, Anna's going to give you candy!!" Her laughter was driving me crazy; it cut to my soul like a knife, but made my cock throb even more every time she did it. I stuck out my tongue. "Now, the first thing you need to know is that a woman does not want to feel your tongue push inside her to start with, she likes long strokes on the outside, up and down the slit. See my fingers? After you have done this for a bit, you can begin really licking her clit."

Watch my ...unnnh...fingers as they move. She was playing with a knob at the top of her pussy. Circle it with your tongue, suck on it lightly, pinch it softly between your lips, but don't dwell here at...oooh...first, that can be too intense and not feel good. Start the process over again, sometimes sticking your tongue inside, or your fingers if she wants, caress her with your mouth, your hands, and she will do ANYTHING for you. If you do it well, maybe I will do ANYTHING for you," she teased. Her finger movements mesmerized me, stroking, caressing, and glistening with her wetness. She brought them up to her mouth slowly licking and sucking each one. She stood above me one final time and slowly lowered her panties, first over her waist, then down her thighs, then letting them drop until they covered my face and mouth. She stepped out of them. She looked down as she slowly squatted, and said, "Ready? You may begin."

With that, she lowered her pussy onto my face and mouth. I could see her looking over her shoulder; down at my cock, which was about to explode, it had past the point of desire, and now was truly pain. My balls were swollen and purple as was the head of my cock. I could feel her eyes, burning into my cock, burning me. I moved my tongue as she had directed, up and down, around, circling, sucking, caressing her legs, up to her smooth, soft, round ass, and back down to the seamed stockings. She moaned, and ground her pussy into my face, sitting down on me hard. I could barely breathe. The smell was both sensual, and exotic. It was like nothing that I had ever smelled. I had not known that a smell could be sexual, but Anna's was. I was going crazy; tears were in my eyes, streaming down. I hoped she wouldn't look, but she did.

"Oh, is the little boy crying? What's wrong, Daniel, is your cock hurting? Do you want me to touch it?" She moved her hand, and I felt her fingers against my prick. My hips thrust upward without any direction from me. I felt the friction there, and nearly came, but she pulled her hand away, and I felt her weight come fully down on my face.

"Bad boy. I wanted to stroke you, to make you feel good, to make you cum!! Oh, but no, you wouldn't let it happen would you? You had to try to take what was mine to give. Now boy, suck me, LICK me!! Mine is the only pleasure that counts. You will make me cum, or else. Want me, Daniel, need me, but know that I am the one that gets to cum here, not you!! HAHAHAHA!! She grabbed my head and pulled it into her cunt, grinding it into my face. "Yes, I like fucking your face, it is FAR better than fucking your useless little boy cock would be. OH yes, use that tongue, my little pussylicker, stick it inside of me, I'm going to fuck your tongue, so leave it out." Her words were made good by her actions.

I was being used, and for the first time, I really understood that. I was not here for myself or for anything about me. I was here for her and what she wanted. She could care less if I was satisfied or not. This realization was a shock, but not nearly as much of a shock as I thought about it and realized that while I was mad, I couldn't do a thing about it. She had me both coming and going, literally. I wanted to get up, push her away, and tell her to fuck off. I wanted to demand that she tell me where the key was and I wanted to get my clothes and leave. I wanted to, I really did. But I didn't either, and that was what was shocking me. I was thinking, even in the face of all the evidence against, that she wanted me, that just a little more time, a little more effort on my part, and I would lose my virginity to this dream. I was determined to make her want me, to make her NEED me like I needed her.

I slid my tongue over her, in her, flicked her clit, did all the things she told me, and she came. Oh God did she cum!! She screamed, moaned, nearly beat my head senseless into the desk as she rode me, but she came, squirted liquid all over my face and came again, I kept sucking, licking, tasting her, and all thought left my head. No thoughts of leaving, anger, satisfaction, just licking and tasting and fucking her with my tongue. After a time, and several more orgasms, she got up, shakily slid off the desk, came back to stand behind my head, and kissed me hard, again, like the last time, only better!!