Memories may be Beautiful and Yet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, if you remember what I've taught you, Daniel, you will do well with your girl friends, even if you do only have a little boy's dick."

Even with those words, I felt a sense of pride. I had made her cum!! I was feeling truly good about myself, and I started to think that she was about to give in and we were going to make love right there on the desk. "Oh, but now that I have gotten warmed up, I need to be fucked SOOO BADLY!! I know you want to fuck me, oh, I can see it in your eyes, see the tears in them as the desire is so much, but not with that dick, I'm sorry, maybe in time, if it grows, some woman will want to fuck you, but not me.

I want a REAL cock!! Not a little boy cock." She went over to her purse and pulled out a dick...I mean it looked like a dick, it was veined, curved, hard, and had balls on the end of it just like a dick would. "Go sit in the chair, you are going to watch me get fucked by a real dick." She started touching her breasts, pulled the cloth down from the corset and let them pop out as she touched them. I was sitting in the chair, watching. I watched her pull her tit up to her mouth, watched her eyes as she looked into mine, watched her tongue push out and lick her own nipple. My hips rose out of the chair, unbidden, uncontrolled. My hand went for my cock, and the next thing I felt was the sting of that yardstick. I don't even remember seeing her move. One second she was sucking her nipple, the next I was rubbing my hand. I felt the sting through my hand, into my cock. It hurt, but I didn't cry out. I had no voice. No sound came out. I heard her laughing, softly, seductively. Her hand was playing with her pussy, her eyes looking at me. When I set my hands back down on the arms of the chair, she stood, took her panties from the desk and set them on top of her dress. Thinking about it now, it would have been easy to grab her clothes, and make her give me back mine in trade. I have no idea why the thought didn't occur to me then. But it didn't. I just sat and watched her, left hand burning.

"You know better than that, don't make me do it again. I don't really like that, but I will if you make me, I promise you. Now, as I said, you are going to watch me get fucked by a real cock. Are you ready?"

"Yes Ma'am." I breathed. I didn't know where I was going, but I knew now that I was just going to have to get there. Pleasure had turned to pain, and there was nothing I could do. I had no control over what was happening, what I was feeling, just the sense of need, and the desire to make her happy. I had accepted that now, and with that acceptance came a small amount of comfort, almost like a safety zone. I knew that I could do what she asked of me now because I knew that it would end. I hid there for a time; watching her. She sucked the cock into her mouth. Stroked it, played with it, laughed as my cock jumped, laughed while she sucked. I turned red, but kept telling myself that I was ok, I could do this, and it would end. Again, my hips started thrusting; I grabbed the handles harder, muscles tightened in my arms as I did it. I could hear my own sounds now, gasping, breathing, and moaning. I had been doing it all along, but I had not heard it until now.

I didn't really know what to do, I couldn't stop what I was feeling, but I knew, IT. WOULD. END!! She took the cock from her mouth and said, "Put your legs on the arms of the chair, spread your legs for me. That's it, put them up on there. I want to see your little boy cock want me, I want to be able to see every jerk as a REAL cock fucks me. Spread out, hahahaha...oh, good, I can see you very well now. Watch me, Daniel, watch my legs, watch my ass, watch my fingers, watch me get fucked! WATCH & NEED!!"

She did all that and more. She fucked herself with the cock; she played with her clit as she moved it in and out, she would take it out and suck it, she would suck her nipples and thrust it in deeper. She put a finger into her ass and fucked herself with it. I can't tell you how long, how many times she came, what order things came in, I just know that I was in tears, holding my ankles, crying by the time it was done. She was laughing, pointing, teasing, taunting the whole time, saying all the things she had said and more, but I couldn't tell you what they were, because I don't remember hearing, just the sounds, sights, feelings, pain, and tears. I do remember the tears. Those are what took me out of my safe zone. I knew it wasn't going to end. I knew that I was going home without clothes, having to explain something that no one would believe. I knew that I was well and truly fucked. And god, she wasn't done.

"I feel so good right now, Daniel, I want to share myself with you. Here, you may suck on my cock." laughter. Lightning flashed in my head as she said it.

"No thank you, Ma'am." The words were clear, if shaking. I could hear the cry in my voice, but I had control.

"What?" Shock.

"No thank you, Ma'am," I said, stronger.

"Daniel, come here. No, don't walk, crawl on your knees." No problem, I could do this, I had regained some control. I was feeling very confident that finally, the worst was over. "Put your head between my legs. Lick me." I did. Just like she had taught me. She grabbed my head, pulled me in, hands in my hair, I could feel the cock at the back of my head, but I kept licking. Oh yes, Daniel, you are doing it sooo good. I need to feel your cock inside of me."

What? Did she say "Your?" My heart pounded, I started to rise, but I felt the pressure of her hands push me back down.

"Daniel, you don't want me, not really, do you?" She was nearly in tears from the sound of her voice.

"GOD, YES I do want you, Ma'am!!" I was nearly shouting it.

"Please, Daniel, show me you want me, I NEED IT!! Here, suck my heel. Yes, put it in your mouth, suck it for me while I touch myself." I did it, my eyes were able to see directly up her leg, front and back and all around, follow the seam, see the stocking, see her hands move over her pussy. "Yes, touch my legs. Do it. Kiss my shoe. Lick it. You like that don't you? Worship me, Daniel. Show me your need, lick the sole." I licked. I wasn't thinking, just reacting to her words. I looked up her legs as I licked and sucked on her heel and shoes.

"Lay down on the floor. Now, show me, suck my shoe." She stood over me, pressing the heel down my throat. I thought I would gag, but I was just able to get it all in without choking. "God, I am so hot now." She took the dildo, and pushed it in again. "Get on your knees, lick my legs, lick my seams. That's it, run your tongue from my heel to my thigh. Show me how much you worship me." Done. God, I loved the feel of her stockings, of the way my tongue felt on them, of the way she looked above me looking down, smiling. Daniel, I don't want to stop, but I can tell you don't want me. That really does hurt. I've given all I have and you won't give back to me, why?"

I didn't know how to answer. I didn't want to put something shaped like a cock in my mouth. It was not right. I was not at all gay, and I knew that it would seem that way if I did. It was not something I was going to do, and I tried to explain this to her. "Look, it's only plastic, it's soaked with my wetness, if you really wanted me, you would lick it."

"I do really want you, please, ask me for anything else, and I will do it for you gladly. Just don't ask me that."

"Daniel, THAT is what will show me how much you want me. THAT is what will tell me that you really DO want to please me and make me happy." I didn't know what to do. I could feel my will draining like a bathtub with the plunger removed. Rushing, gushing away. She pushed it in and out; I was licking her thighs, touching them, caressing them. She brought the cock down to where I was licking, and my tongue brushed against it. I could taste her juice, but I tasted the latex more than that. "See, it's not bad, is it?" she giggled. "Just lick it, you don't have to put it in your mouth, just let me watch you lick it while I cum. I did it. I can't believe that I did it, but I did. What's more, as she was working one hand in and out over her pussy, I reached up and put my hands around her other hand, and put my head at the tip of the cock, looking at her. She was smiling, anxious. Almost shuddering as I watched her, she was about to cum again, I could tell now. I pushed my head down over it, and watched her. She threw back her head and laughed and gasped and came all at once. She took her hand and pushed my head down on the dildo hard, holding it there.

"SUCK IT!! THAT'S IT, SUCK MY COCK!! OH, GOD, I KNEW YOU WOULD!!" Laughter. It was gone, that confidence, that safe zone, all of it, gone in an instant. I tried to lift my head, but I couldn't. She had it held, and my strength was nowhere to be found in my trembling, shaking body anymore. "Suck it, little boy, suck my cock!! I'M CUMMMMMINNNNNGGGG"

She screamed as she came, she writhed, but all the while she was holding my head, and watching me as she played with herself. She released her hold on my head, and my head popped up, I know the hurt that must have shown in my eyes and face. "Don't be sad, Daniel, it was the best it has ever been. You have been beautiful. I knew you would be. She rose off the desk, turned and bent over. Come to me, you know what I want you to do, don't you? Do it for me, Daniel, please me, and I will please you. I went to her and started licking her pussy. I did that for a second, then she wiggled her hips and said, "No, not there, you know where I want you to put your tongue. Kiss it, Daniel; Kiss my ass, show me how much you need me. Worship my asshole. Show me. Push your tongue inside of me. She grabbed the toy and pushed it in again. There is no reason to say that I was torn, hesitant, or even thought twice about it. I didn't. I simply did what she asked.

"Get up on the desk and lay down on your back again." She sat her ass directly on my mouth, facing my feet. Now, little boy, fuck my ass good, worship it with your tongue while I fuck this cock, and if I cum, then you will too. Do you want to cum, Daniel? DO YOU?" Laughter. I answered by sticking my tongue up her asshole. It was salty; I don't really know how to describe the taste, not horrid, soap, perfume, skin and other I suppose. Maybe like some food that you truly don't like, but eat it anyway. I pushed, she pushed. I tried to lift her up so I could breathe she grabbed my hands and placed them on her tits. I caught gasps of air here and there. I could tell that she had just washed her ass, because I could still smell the soap. Lick it little boy!!...Lick my ass, you know you love it!! She was shaking, so was I. She was laughing and panting, I was panting, whimpering, moaning. "Fuck my ass!!" As she shook, she put her hand around my cock and started stroking it. I won't even try to explain what it felt like; there are no words. If heaven exists, then it feels like her hand did at that moment, I'm positive. "CUM FOR ME, DANIEL!! LET IT OUT!! I WANT TO SEE IT SHOOT!!"

It did, straight up, I don't know how high, because I couldn't see, her ass was pressed down so hard on my mouth, I thought I was about to die. I couldn't breathe, I was cumming, my hips were thrusting completely off the desk, and it wouldn't stop cumming. When the spasms finally stopped, she rolled over on the desk and lay down beside me. She was stroking my face with her fingers, her leg/nylon up against my still slightly jumping prick.

"You were wonderful, I can't thank you enough for what you did tonight. You gave yourself to me, not all of you, but most. More than anyone else ever has." She stroked my hair, caressed my cheek, and kissed me lightly on the lips. "You know, I would never have kept your clothes, but I liked you thinking that I would. I loved your fear, your NEED."

I lay there, I put my arm around her and she curled into my shoulder. "I love you Anna." I knew it sounded stupid when I said it, but I couldn't help it.

"No you don't," she said, "You love the feeling, and the way I look, and the way I tease you, but you don't love me. You don't know what that is yet." I just lay there, feeling numb. "I want you to come to my house, so that I can really show you what I need. I want you to know that it won't be as easy as it was this time. I will promise you that. You will want me if you do; you will feel things that will make this night pale in comparison. Please, come to my apartment. I will wait for you on Friday night. If you come, then I will know that you do want me, if not, well, today was my last day to teach here anyway, so you will not have to see me again." She put her fingers over my lips. "Don't say anything, I told them that I have to take a leave of absence, and I do. I have to go back home, but I won't leave until Sunday. Please come. Don't answer me right now just wait until Friday. Think about it, and then answer with your presence, yes or no."

I really don't remember what else was said, she opened her desk drawer and gave me the key. We talked small talk; about my feelings, about hers, about school, about life, we talked for hours. I dressed and walked home. There were tears in my eyes as I walked. I thought about what I would do Friday...