All Comments on 'Memories of a Baby Boomer'

by miss_D_mena

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Brilliant, absolutely brilliant, my parents are `baby-boomers' and came from the east-end, Stratford, to be precise and would tell me of walking to school through bomb-sites. How poor most people were and how neighbours helped each other. Now, I will admit, they have never told me in detail the sexual going's on, but there are at times `Oh, remember so and so, or miss W and her various lady friends'. I would love to be able to get inside their heads and know the truth, but I think you story is pretty close to what went on. 5 stars, of course, but really it should be more

sswillowsswillowover 2 years ago

Awesome as always, Miss...

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Excellent tale of love and hot sexy stuff. Thank you for sharing

RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

Very well written story, lovely and heartfelt, real shame about Lucy, but that’s what happens in life, nice that he ended up with his first love

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really don't understand why fucking a grandma is erotic, when there are something on the order of 3billion younger, healthier, more attractive women on the planet for a young man to enjoy.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Damn that was good. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well done you maintained great interest

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

A simply beautiful story.

Thank you

GmanicGmanicover 2 years ago

Great story. Well written and the balance between sex and everything else was perfect for me. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Some people just don't get it. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story with a good backstory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A real pleaser, gratifying in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent portrayal of the love of mature ladies. As a young lad at school in the late 1950's wholehearted with you in your story. I got an American friend of mine to write my story, although he didn't quite touch the sentiment that I felt. You can read it see "Memories of Mum" congratulations, well done.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 2 years ago

Very very good writing and very well written a true love story and shows how age really doesn’t matter. Also shows how times have changed and not for the better. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic writing especially the feeling of love and tenderness.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A lovely, sexy and well written story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, with all due respect he shouldn't have apologized to his mother for putting her in her place.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 2 years ago

Totally loved this. You write so well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly a touching story. Somewhat parallels my own life as I've had sex with one of my teachers in high school and a couple of married ladies when in junior high and then again while in high school. And I did have the opportunity with my mother when I was in my early 20's but past up on it due to the circumstances, which by the way I've kicked myself in the ass for ever since (God rest her soul). Oh and i was also born shortly after WWII. Those were the good old days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, kept me going till the end. Thank you

Uppity1Uppity1over 2 years ago
Add to the list

Excellent and a great read!

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

sweet normally im here for the raw porno but I like to admire and study good writing, Im going to read the rest of your list im sure i will learn something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this tale.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

From all the comments you seemed to have made an impression. You did with me. I don't give 5's often, but there are exceptions.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 2 years ago

As I have come to expect from the best storyteller on literotica , another great tale of true love and romance!!!!

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

Another great story, there was a lot of emotion and as in most of these stories you write, just that moment of sadness to keep it real. Very nice, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done! Very well done!!!!!! Nothing more needs to be said, one writer to another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellabout 2 years ago

The part of Lucy and her dying of cancer reminds me of my own youth. Gripping and fondly memorable. Truly wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story could well be life as we know it. Author, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Instead of sneaking around, why not discuss it with the wife?? You write very good stories but have a tendency to not end them well, and this could've been one of your best. Not all wives are oblivious to what is happening. Give them some credit.

BaldingBaldingalmost 2 years ago

Critics be damned, this was excellently conceived and written. As they say about books, I couldn't put it down.

I especially admire your descriptions of sex with older women and the technique they tend to appreciate most. For any readers wondering about that, it's absolutely spot on. Miss d'Mena has obviously Been There and Done That.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Other than the excess dot dot dots all over the story, it was an excellent story! 5 BIG ASS FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Riveting story. I must tell you, as an author, you have an amazing gift, an ability to turn written words into emotions that jumps off the page as they are read. Lovely character descriptions and well thought out plots are the norm for your stories that can bring tears to the eyes of the reader, this one being only the latest, I'm sure far from the last. I have, to this point, only just begun to read down your list of entries, trying to leave comments that would, hopefully, encourage you to keep sharing your gift with us, those who have been fortunate enough to find you. 5⭐ doesn't seem to be enough.

Rafe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is your best story. Completely believable. I may have read it five or six times and not sure how many more times it will be read in the future. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous