Memories of a "Dirty Old Man"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pluse
pluse
158 Followers

"Okay, so if you like it, let's go..."

She now had one knee on the couch, bent over me, over my ass. And again there were blows, but this time not across my butt but vertically through the notch, exactly on the rosette.

The blows were rather moderate, but had an outrageous effect on me. A shock wave ran through me; with vehemence, the blood shot into my penis. Within seconds, my erection became bone-hard. I got a hard-on like never before. My hammer stood hard and bulged forward.

Marion smiled triumphantly. While she continued to work my asshole with the bamboo stick, her other hand reached under my belly, grabbed my tight cock and moved, turning and circling the shaft quickly up and down, jerking me skillfully.

I felt my balls cramp, ready to unload. It came to me as hard as rarely, suddenly and with elemental force. Everything was just breathtaking. A single roar, wheezing. Then I cried out.

I screamed and squirted; Marion milked me. Push after thrust, I squirted my cream on the couch, while Marion did not stop milking me, until the last drop was shed. I collapsed totally exhausted; the couch was a mess. (Thank goodness it was made of leather and easy to clean.)

Later, I thanked Marion for this great climax and licked her pussy, so that she had an orgasm too.

Cindy was the owner of a tantra massage parlor.

One day, after enjoying a very pleasant and exciting tantra massage from her, I told her about my preference. As it turned out, Cindy was very dominant.

She immediately responded, "If I understood you correctly, you like it to be put over the knee by a woman, who then spanks your bare ass with her hand. Right?"

I confirmed that.

"I could imagine that it would turn you on even more if, when in addition to the pain of the blows, you also feel fear, helplessness, and humiliation. When you are chastised by a woman who is a person you respect. Who is strict, dominates you, and even enjoys punishing you. And who knows exactly how to treat you."

"Hhmm, sounds good. But how do I have to imagine that?"

"Well, maybe we could make a role-playing game out of it. Let me think for a moment."

She lit a cigarette and after that, she had a plan, which she now explained to me.

"Watch out. In our role-play, you are my young nephew, I am your beloved but strict aunt, Cindy."

"And what do I have to do in this role?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing more than to submit to your aunt. Aunt Cindy then takes care of everything else. She will punish you for any misdeeds, supposedly to educate you. I think we would both have a lot of fun playing this game."

I thought for a moment. "Mmhh, sounds good, we can try it."

We arranged an appointment to meet in the next few days.

When I stood in front of her door on the day in question, a little late (tiresome search for a parking space), I did not know what to expect, I was a little queasy. I took another deep breath and then rang.

Almost immediately the door opened, Cindy, or rather Aunt Cindy, stood in front of me.

But I hardly recognized her. Her otherwise loosely falling, slightly wavy, long black hair was straight and tightly combed back and tied into a ponytail. Her face was also tightened. She looked very resolute, absolutely cool, and quite bossy.

She wore a skin-tight turtleneck sweater, very tight, leather jeans and knee-high boots, all in black. Her dark eyes sparkled at me, all domina-like.

"So, the fine gentleman does not need to be punctual when he has an appointment with his aunt Cindy. Well, your education needs to be fine-tuned a bit; and tangibly," she commanded me.

What she meant by that, I learned all too quickly. As soon as I entered, two slaps landed on my cheeks. I was totally taken by surprise, stared at her uncomprehendingly.

"I'm very, very angry with you. I am thoroughly tired of you not respecting me as a person, always being late or even putting me on. You show that you have little respect for me."

"Yes, but... "

"No objections! No buts! My patience had disappeared. Today, I will instill in you the necessary respect, yes, drum it into you. Because it can't go on like this.

You will now begin to be educated, disciplined and punished. I'm going to teach you a nice little lesson and educate you, so you see that I'm serious. And that's by softening your ass and you a little."

"But, no, you can't just beat me. No, I don't want that!"

"You don't want to??? As if you were asked! All you have to do now is obey. Is that clear, very clear?"

She threatened to slap me in the face more. I nodded, frightened.

"I will now give you a thorough beating and polish your ass so rough, that you lose sight and hearing, and you forget all your disrespectful posturing and your contradictions once and for all."

She sat down on the sofa.

"Come on, get over my knee. Get your punishment, you useless!! Obey!!"

When I hesitated, she gave me another strong slap in the face. Then, without hesitation, she grabbed my hair and pulled me over her lap.

She gave me some blows on the butt, but she wasn't satisfied with that. She ordered me to take off my jeans. I obeyed.

Then she took me over the knee again, gave me again a few blows, but was not quite satisfied with it — the underpants bothered her. She pulled them down to my knees.

My ass was finally bare. It was nicely exposed and accessible.

There I lay, with my naked bum on Aunt Cindy's lap — the cool air in the room made it abundantly palpable. A fresh breeze brushed over my bottom and I trembled from the chill of the cold, but mostly from fear because my butt was now completely defenseless against Cindy's measures. It towered naked and unprotected, high in the air; my head was close to the ground. It was absolutely humiliating.

At first, however, Cindy caressed the buttocks a few times very gently. Then, she began with some light pats, which slowly increased, the "warm-up phase."

I still coped well with that. I got really warm, even between my thighs.

But then, she got serious. Determined and full of rigour, she began the "education".

Her hand clapped heartily on my derriere. She thrashed my naked ass cheeks with strong handwriting, according to all the rules of the art. She let me feel her anger. For minutes, her hand repeatedly thrust on the bare skin, which after the initial white and pink, then showed a distinct red. A strong contrast to the light-skin areas, which were spared from the blows.

Fear turned into a slight panic.

I writhed to avoid the blows, scraped my feet over the ground, looked for a hold to detach myself from my tormentor, and began to kick wildly.

But nothing loosened the grip that held me or interrupted the rhythm of the beats.

Since I was now fidgeting, wailing and howling, Cindy only became strengthened in her dominant disposition. She loved this whining and bickering, these reactions to her "upbringing." She pulled my head to the back of my neck and continued to beat my poor ass tightly with all greater satisfaction.

The blows on the bare ass were administered by her very deliberately, not monotonously and stubbornly. Sometimes, evenly distributed over both hemispheres; sometimes, a very painful sequence of blows on always one and the same place. Sometimes, slow firm blows; sometimes, a fast drumroll of both hands on the cheeks. My tormented crescents glowed; again and again, she struck, left, right, left, right, slashed her hand on my poor bare ass cheeks.

Suddenly, for me it wasn't a role-playing game for me anymore. I was panicking, feeling at the mercy of her, my tormentor. She had me completely under control, she had me absolutely in her grip. I was subdued, she had reduced me to a poor, little, fearful laddie. More than that, she had reduced me to the naked ass of a poor, little, laddie to be punished.

I lamented — even begged for mercy.

"No, please no more!" I whimpered in panic, during the beatings. "Pleeeaase!"

But Aunt Cindy just smiled and continued with relish. Only when her hand hurt, did she stop and ordered me to get up.

She was pleased with herself. She was sure that she had tanned the fur of the "little nephew" persistently and intensively enough to have him broken. Quite sure that his ass was finally so soft-tapped, that she broke his will. Certainly, he was now drilled on obedience.

"Well, learned a lesson?"

Totally frightened and submissive, I mumbled, "Yes, Aunt Cindy."

"No more objections? No more being late?"

"No, Aunt Cindy."

Cindy was in high spirits. She looked at me with amusement. She liked what she saw. I stood in front of her, with my bare abdomen and a massive erection.

"Well, then I don't want to be like that..."

She grabbed my hard cock and caressed it tenderly, jerked it a little, gently curled my balls. Despite my incredibly burning ass, it was a wonderful feeling. I was very grateful to her, both for the chastisement and for the caresses.

I murmured, "Thank you, Aunt Cindy."

"So, take a shower now. And maybe Aunt Cindy will show you that she can be not only very strict, but also very, very sweet..."

And true to her word, she really was.

Unfortunately, Cindy always remained fully clothed during the "education phase", only on the tantra mat she was naked.

We have played the role-playing game, in this or similar form, several times. A reason, or pretext, why "aunt" Cindy was angry with her "nephew", who had to be chastised, was always found.

Once, however, it was quite different, the role-playing game became bitterly serious. Carelessly, I had mentioned that I had given over my long-time friend Lucie to a Negro. But that had consequences for me. Because "Aunt Cindy" didn't find it funny at all.

I had to confess to her in detail what had happened, when I lent Lucie to the black man for use as a "wife for one day".

How the African with perfect aplomb as if it were the most natural thing in the world grabbed his "white wifey," took his right as a "husband" and mounted her, used her. How she howled when he gave her pussy the taste of the massive snake for the first time. Lucie on her back while her white German cunt was split relentlessly by his massive black cock, stretched wide and filled deeply. How the African then vehemently fucked her for nearly two hours in various positions, until he finally filled her vagina with a plentiful load of his sperm.

Cindy became very angry. "You let a Negro fuck your girlfriend? That's not possible."

Even when I asserted that Lucie had agreed beforehand and that she also had a lot of fun being black fucked, had several orgasms, didn't help.

Cindy's anger was real. She was in rage. Her Italian blood was overflowing. For her, this was no longer a game.

What followed was a real harsh punishment, not a playful "education". She not only beat me and my ass as hard as never before on this occasion, but as a special punishment, she also painfully drilled and fucked my ass with a dildo.

I could hardly sit for days.

But let me tell you. I am really glad I discovered this "spanking fetish".

I owe to it quite a lot of delightful hours and hope to have some more in the next years.

pluse
pluse
158 Followers
12