Memories of a Heart Shaped Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty laughed. "Why do I have this vision of an alligator all of a sudden?"

My head moved forward and my mouth covered her small round sex. My tongue found her opening and wiggled inside. She had started to laugh again but it quickly turned into a moaning groan as I tongue fucked her as hard and fast as it would move.

Her hands found the back of my head. I glanced up to see her leaning back against the mirrors, her eyes closed and her lips parted as she groaned deeply. I lowered my head and took a lick from her asshole to her clit. She gasped as my tongue bumped over the tight pucker of her anus, whimpered as it dipped into her vagina, and moaned as I ended up rolling her clit around.

I quickly lowered my head to tickle and tease her asshole. As I wiggled the tip of my tongue against her tightness, she flexed her hips.

"Oh yes!" She said with a hiss in her voice as I probed deeper.

When I moved my tongue away from her ass, she made a frustrated whimpering sound. I zeroed in on her pussy with my tongue as I used a finger to tease her asshole. This brought a quick gasp, followed by a long drawn out groan as the finger explored her opening and slowly enter her. Her hips flexed driving the finger even deeper.

Her fingers were tangled in my hair as she groaned even louder and pulled my mouth even tighter to her sex. Now she was fucking herself in the ass on my finger and in her pussy with my tongue. She was getting close to another orgasm.

A few moments later, she was pulling my hair, trying to get my tongue away from her sex. With a grin, I let her move my head. When I did, I pulled the finger almost all the way out of her ass, rolled my thumb up close to my finger and rammed forward. My finger buried itself in her ass and my thumb entered her pussy.

Since kitty was distracted, she wasn't push or pulling on my head. The perfect time to attack her clit with my tongue. She was well on her way to getting off on my finger and thumb as my tongue found her clit. The orgasm was explosive to say the least and went on and on. One minute she was trying to pull my head away from her clit and the next she was pulling it tighter.

*****

I had added more hot water to the tub and we were laying in it cuddled up. Kitty sighed and wiggled against me. "Did you plan that or was it just luck?"

"You mean using my thumb and finger as a distraction?" She nodded and I grinned at her. "It was spur of the moment. Using what was at hand, so to speak."

She wiggled against me again as her hand found my hard dick and gave it a squeeze. "Maybe I should sit you up there in that corner."

"Or you could climb up here and sit on what you have in your hand."

"Do you have any idea how much water I would splash out of this tub, if I did?"

"I don't think it would be the first time this tub was emptied that way," I replied with a grin.

She groaned softly and then shivered hard. "Calling room service for a bucket and a mop might be embarrassing."

"Still being in the tub when they arrived, now that would be embarrassing," I said with a grin.

"Uh, for them or me?" Kitty asked as she rolled over on top of me.

Ignoring her question, I caressed her back and butt for a moment. "You could try using some restraint."

"Uh, what?" she asked as she sat up astraddle my hips.

I laughed and said, "Slow and easy."

Her hips moved back and forth slowly, her sex rubbing along the length of my shaft. "I've tried that but...." She paused to groan softly as her clit bumped across the flange around the head of my dick. "It never stays that way for long."

"Then we should move this party to drier ground," I said sitting up.

My wife wiggled on my lap as we kissed passionately. Her arms were around my neck and I was once again exploring her hips and back. With a groan, she broke the kiss. "If we get back on the bed, I'll end up sleeping through supper and the show."

With a grin, I gave her a quick kiss and said, "I can wait if you can."

With a laugh, she stood up. Her sex was right above my face. When I reached up and cupped and ass cheek in each hand, she laughed and swatted me on the head. "It's too soon for another round that way."

She leaned over to grab a towel. When she did, her sex was pressed to my nose. My tongue shot out but I only got a short swipe up her slit before she backed up. She grinned down at me as she dried her arms and then her chest and breasts.

"An interesting point of view," I said as I watched her.

She chuckled and took half steps to each side as she dried her belly and hips. She dried her thighs and then took a swipe up between her legs. She took a gasping little breath and came up onto her toes. "Oh yeah, sensitive," she whispered as she came down off her toes.

With a smile on her face, she sat on the side of the tub and made a show out of drying her calves and feet. Her sex flashing me as often as not. When she was finished, she spun around and stood up. Looking down at me, she grinned and said, "You can drain the tub now, I am finished."

"Yes dear," I said as I stood up and grabbed a towel of my own.

I used a foot to hit the drain switch on the tub. I dried off as it drained. Kitty walked over and lay down on the bed to watch me. She had a smile on her face and laughed when I made a show out of drying my dick. When I was dry and out of the tub, I tossed the towel over my shoulder and picked up her champagne glass.

Pouring the last of the champagne in her glass, I walked over and handed her the glass. "Your champagne, Madame."

She sat up and took the glass. She took a sip and made a face. "Warm champagne ain't the same as cold champagne."

I took the glass from her and dipped the head of my dick in it. I held my dick down level with her face. "Try it this way," I suggested.

She laughed and scooted forward on the bed. Her warm mouth on the head of my dick made me groan softly. Her tongue swirled around the head several time and then she popped me out of her mouth. She shook her head and said, "Better but still not great."

"Some people are just picky," I said as I walked over and poured the champagne out in the sink.

As I started back toward the bed, she met me half way. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her body to mine. "The sausage was excellent but...."

I cut her off with a kiss. The kiss was short but loving. We held each other for a few minutes before she said, "Is it time to get dressed?"

"Close enough," I replied as I stepped back with a grin.

We both dug into the luggage. She slipped the little black dress on and turned so I could zip it up. It fit her nicely and the scooped neckline showed cleavage. "Very nice," I said as she turned around to face me.

She grinned and winked as she picked up her makeup bag. "You get dressed while I try and perform some magic on my hair and face."

"I thought the well fucked and satisfied look was in this year."

Kitty laughed and headed for the bathroom.

*****

I had a hard-on in the front of my slacks as we left the room but it was under control as I had underwear on. Anyway, my suit coat covered it if I had it buttoned up. The reason for the hard-on was the show my darling wife put on for me as she put on the thigh high stockings and her high heels.

We were in the elevator as she reached over and used a hand to trace the outline of my hard-on. "What will people think?" She asked with a grin.

"That I'm with a beautiful and sexy woman," I replied.

She laughed as she moved her hand. "You are so full of bullshit that your eyes are brown."

"They are brown as you well know but that doesn't change the fact that you are beautiful and sexy."

The elevator doors opened and we stepped out. "Where is the restaurant?" She asked as we crossed the lobby.

"A block down to the left," I replied.

"Where is the show?"

"In the main lounge here in the hotel."

"Then we can walk," she said as we reached the door outside.

It was surprisingly cooler as we stepped outside. "Perfect," my wife said as she took my arm.

*****

We had drinks with dinner, which was excellent by the way and we had drinks with the show. We were in a great mood as we rode the elevator up to our floor. With several other people on the elevator, we had to behave ourselves.

When I opened our door, Kitty grabbed my tie and led me inside. "Such a deal I have for you," she said as she turned and came into my arms for a kiss. The kiss started out sweet and tender. It didn't take long to reach passionate.

The fact that I had the back of her dress pulled up so I could squeeze and massage her bare ass probably had something to do with it. When I traced the cleft up the center of her ass, she groaned and came up on her toes. A fingertip teasing the pucker of her anus had her moaning into my mouth.

Suddenly she broke the kiss and went to her knees. She fumbled with my zipper before she got it open and could fish my hard dick out. With a moan from both of us, she sucked on the head and swirled her tongue around it.

I leaned forward and undid the zipper at the back of her dress. Her head was bobbing up and down as she shed the sleeves on the dress and leaned back. She was naked from the waist up. Raising her arms, she said, "Skin me."

With a chuckle, I reached down and pulled her dress off over her head. As soon as the dress was off, she was back to sucking my dick and doing a damned good job of it. I moaned and flexed my hips. The head of my dick touched the back of her throat, which brought a deep moan from her.

I could feel my orgasm starting to rise way too soon. I stepped back and pulled my wife to her feet. We were back to kissing as I slowly walked us backwards to the foot of the bed, which was a point. Kitty ended up sitting on the end of the point with her legs spread wide.

Pushing her over backwards, I grinned as I grabbed an ankle in each hand. I pulled and then pushed until her knees were up at each shoulder. She groaned and then gasped loudly as I planted my face in her wet hot sex. It wasn't long before her hips were rocking back and forth, as she fucked herself on my tongue.

Not wanting her to come so soon, I lifted my head and looked down at my loving wife's face. Her eyes were tightly closed and her mouth was open so she could breath hard and fast. When my tongue didn't go back to her sex, her eyes popped open and she groaned loudly as she saw my grinning face.

"Don't worry, this is the rest period before round three starts."

"Round three?" she asked in a husky whisper.

I whispered. "Ding," and dropped my head to lick and tease her asshole.

She gasped, moaned, and stammered, "I, I, I," before she let out a soft yell. My tongue was probing the tight ring guarding her rear.

Somewhere about then, she was coming like mad, as my tongue probed the depths of her ass. She was yelling and rocking her head from side to side. Her hips were rocking from side to side and trying to drive my tongue deeper. Finally, one of her hands came up and swatted at my head.

She'd had enough. I gave her asshole one last lick and lifted my head. She had that well sated look on her face as I slowly lowered her feet back to the floor.

*****

I took my time taking my clothes off as I watched my wife's face. Her hard breathing was under control and she had a big smile on her face. About the time I was completely undressed, she opened her eyes and looked at me. "I, I think you won that round."

"The first round almost went to you but that would have spoiled the rest of the match," I told her as I walked over and sat down on the bed.

"Who won the second round?" She asked with a breathy sigh.

"We'll call that one a draw but I was setting you up for round three," I told her.

She chuckled and shivered. "That was nearly a knockout."

"Oh no, there are two rounds to go," I said with a big grin.

"Two rounds?" She said in confusion and then her eyes went wide. She groaned and shivered hard. "Yeah, there will be a knock out tonight."

I gave her a wink as I moved to the center of the bed and laid down flat on my back. "I'm ready for round four whenever you are."

She groaned as she moved up to cuddle with me. "I think we need an intermission."

I chuckled and rolled slightly toward her for a kiss. The kiss was slow and sweet. When it broke, she rolled toward me and sighed as she snuggled against my shoulder and chest. I reached across and pulled the far edge of the comforter over us.

*****

Something hot on the head of my dick woke me up. That same hotness made me groan as it descended down to encase my shaft. Kitty was straddling my hips and groaned right along with me. She saw my eyes open and whispered, "I, uh, started without you."

I chuckled and replied, "Not really since you're sitting on my dick."

"True, very true," she said as she raised her hips and slowly lowed them down until she was sitting on me again. She rocked her hips from side to side and then back and forth. "Is this the start of round four?" She asked in a breathy whisper.

"It seems so," I replied as she raised her hips again. As she lowered them, I raised my hips sharply to slap her ass.

She groaned and said, "Well played," as she leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest. My hands found her breasts and squeezed them. She groaned again, lifted her hips faster, and dropped them harder. My hips slapped her ass even louder than before.

Her eyes closed for a moment before she opened them as she lifted her ass and dropped it back onto me. The slapping sound wasn't as loud since I didn't lift my hips. Her vagina had a tight grip on my shaft as she raised her hips again.

When she dropped her hips, the slap was louder yet as my hips rose to meet her. She paused to rock from side to side again. Her eyes opened and she grinned down at me. "I'm going to win this round."

"What makes you think that?" I asked returning her grin.

Her inner muscles tightened up even more as she raised her hips. When she dropped down, I pulled her upper body closer to me and rolled us over. She laughed, as we were moving. The laugh was replaced by a wide eyed look as I lifted my hips and started to fuck her with long full hard strokes. Her legs came up and wrapped around my hips.

This rolled her ass up and gave my dick a better angle and a deeper stroke. She let out a soft yell and wrapped her arms around my upper body. A dozen or so strokes later, her legs unwrapped from my hips and spread out in a wide vee. She was getting very close to coming.

I raised my hips extra high and my dick came out of her sex. She let out a yell of "No!" I reached down between us, grabbed my dick, and rubbed the slippery head against her anus. I pressed forward and then slowly lowered my hips.

My wife's mouth and eyes were wide but she didn't make a sound. Her hips were jerking and flexing as my dick went deeper and deeper. When my hips touched her ass, she took a deep gasping breath and moaned long and loud as her hips stopped moving.

As she let that breath out, I slowly lifted my hips. This brought a yell to her lips and her hips were jerking and bucking as she started to come long and hard. I'm not sure who was fucking who the hardest. A few minutes later, I didn't really care as I was coming myself.

*****

Somehow, I kept my weight off her as her hips slowly rotated down. My softening dick came out of her ass. She didn't seem to notice. I grinned down at her slack jawed look and heavy breathing. "The winner and still champion," I whispered as I moved over to lie down beside her.

So much for Valentine's Day. From then on, I always made sure we had money for a honeymoon on our anniversary. There were a lot of fun ones but this one sticks in my mind so many years later.

12