Memories of a V-Day Wedding

Story Info
Memories of a busty sister's wedding.
842 words
2.72
3.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia Elliston, February 14, 2035 -

My kids used to say ' Once you've reached your Thirties, you're "over the hill'."' But that was years ago, in 2022. Besides, at age Thirty-three I still turn Clint on. And my sister-wives Melody and Pam still think I'm sexy. But enough about myself. I remember Zoey and Stefani's wedding like it was yesterday, instead of exactly eight years ago.

Zoey Elliston, February 14, 2028 -

Well, the big day has arrived and, I have to admit, I'm as nervous as hell. Good thing Elisabet and Sean Reenberg and my own Mom are here for moral support. No reason to be nervous anyway. Why, in a couple of hours I'll be marrying the SEXIEST WOMAN ON EARTH!

"Zoey," mom said, "we can all see you're nervous. Why don't you take a walk around the block?"

A leisurely walk around the block is just what I needed to bleed off some of this nervous energy. Even practiced some M.M.A. moves, though during the kicks, my big tits almost threw me off balance. Half-way through the walk, I couldn't help but think about our children. Not just my son and Stefani's daughter, but the kids we all had with Clint. Oh sure former Judge Coburn made certain they were placed with family friends instead of that fucking foster care system. And we each occasionally get to visit our own, but it's still not the same as having them around 24/7! I know that ever since we got back from our Texas vacation last year, Clint's been working on a plan to get custody of our children returned to us. I, along with eight other women, can't wait for that day to come. I've arrived back home and the ceremony's about an hour away. I just have time for a quick shower - a cold one I think - and to get ready.

Stefani Anderson -

The decision to hold our wedding ceremony and the reception at the Elliston's, in their backyard, which is the size of a football gridiron, was part Zoey's idea and part mine. After all, why leave the comfort of home, when you can do it all right hear. Except for the honeymoon, that is. Yummy Passions catering is here and the ceremony is going to be video-taped to show all our kids, when we get them back. I'm so excited! By dinner time I'll be an Elliston. Officially, as Clint once said. Right now, I have my Bridesmaids, Melody, her half-sister Alicia and Maria Reenberg to keep me calm.

"For the umteenth time Stefani, you look gorgeous!" said Melody.

Sean Reenberg -

The audience filled up rather quickly, the final unreserved seats being taken by Elmer Bennett, his wife and daughter. After taking my place as Best Man, the procession began. First came the Flower Girl, the daughter I had with Maria, dressed in a frilly lavender gown. Then came the Ring Bearer, the daughter I had with Mom. She wore a Silvery blouse with dark pants. In her hands was a satin pillow with two Golden rings on it. Then came the Bridesmaids, Alicia, her half-sister Melody and my sister Maria, all dressed in Gossamer gowns. After all were in their proper place, The Bridal March began to play and the true best man, according to Zoey., Clint escorted Stefani down the aisle. After the Redhead was handed to the Brown haired woman, is where the "normal" wedding ceremony took a slight detour. Obviously, there was no "we are gathered here today, before God and these witness to join this man and this woman..." After vows were exchanged, each placed a wedding ring on the other's finger and the two kissed, the priest turned the two toward the audience and simply said; "Announcing Zoey and Stefani Elliston." After that, The Wedding March began to play and the newlyweds lead the procession up the aisle and into the house.

Melody Elliston -

After the last reminisce of the ceremony had been cleared away and everything was properly set up, the wedding reception began. First came the dinner and dancing, Clint danced with every member of the wedding party, as did Sean Reenberg. Next was the cutting of the wedding cake by Zoey and Stefani, each feeding the other the slice they cut. That was followed by the throwing of the bouquet, which I caught. After that, we all lined up with our packets of rice and as the new couple ran our little gauntlet, showered them with that grain, on the way to Zoey's brand new Tesla, a wedding gift from Clint and myself. Impudent Lee was even ordered to chip in on it. The car was, of course, decorated with the traditional 'Just Married' sign. After the two got in and fastened their seat belts, Zoey started the engine and off they went to the airport, waving goodbye to us as they left. We didn't hear from either of them, until they arrived at their Honeymoon Suite in Honolulu, Hawaii.

The Beginning.