Yuletide Miracles Ch. 01

Story Info
Christmas is that season...
1.3k words
4.15
2.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl Elliston, December 10, 2028

Before leaving for work today, my son ordered me to pick up the mail today. The job often fotates between Asuke, Lee, my sister and myself. Today was my turn, since Asuka was helping my sister with the daily lessons and Lee was at work at the Dairy Queen. I had just gotten the mail out of the box and was sorting though it. There were bills, advertisements for things we really didn' need anymore and- hello it look like someone sent us a Christmas card. I looked at the writing on the envelope, which read;

To: Clinton Elliston II From: Delilah Midgley.

I thought to myself, 'Delilah Mldgley, why does that name sound...familiar?' Oh well, since it's addressed to Clint, he might know.

Leann "Lee" Samuels

I love working here at the Dairy Queen. Not as much as i did at the Ladys Touch massage parlor, even though I was just the receptionist. Of course, this job is only temporary until that business ls going again. But the pay is good. And working here came in really handy, when Alicia' daughter had s tonsillectomy last month. I still remember when I was eighteen, my half-sister Zoey lying about her and her then girlfriend, now wife Stefani working here, rather than admitting they were strippers at the Flashing Glitter. I mean a job's a job right? And recalling how Clint punished her for not only lying to him, but to the entire family, I think I know what to get her for Christmas.

Zane Elliston-

One more week until Christmas vacation and I can't wait! Of course, I'm not the only kid in our family that feels that way. I admit it took me a while, after being reunited with our parents a few months ago, to get used to the fact that my mommy's friend Stefani is her wife(I'm still getting used to that) and that her daughter Daisy is now my sister. That really hasn't really changed the way I feel about either of them. I liked Stefanl before and now that she' s my mommy, or rather my second mommy, well...

same goes for Daisy.

Melody Elliston -

The only real reason I came to work today, was the annual office Christmas party. Was never really that much of a party, Just me and my two partners. One, Rex Carson the man who acted as my lawyer when I was being interrogated at the Yolo County Jail and my other partner, a sexy brunette who kinda reminded me of Lee, along with our two paralegals. Right now, I'm sitting at my desk staring at the gifts I was given and trying to decide whether to open them all now, or take them home and put them under our Christmas tree. There's one one big package that's definitely going home an under our tree. There are two smaller gifts on top. Both in shopping bags, just like when Clint and I were young and thought we were cousins. Anyway, the first of those is...Whoa! Someone really knows me. And what I truly like. Think I'll drop this at our third house before going to the main one. Now this second gift is nice, though being a tomboy all though my childhood, I've never really used perfume before. But I believe I know where to get Clint's full attention.

Pam Elliston -

The only reason I went to my office today was to put a sign in the window, which reads; 'Sorry, but this office is closed 'til after the holidays.' I have to admit, I'll find or make any excuse to drive through our neighborhood around either Halloween or Christmas time. I particularly like how our three houses are decorated for the season. Specifically, house number three, rented by the Campo girls, ever since their close-minded parents kicked the out, after coming out as lesbians. Gotta say I've never seen Santa Clause in a Sombrero before. But there's a rather large Nativity Scene on the front lawn. Also, appropriately, they've put up a banner with the words Feliz Navidad on it. Hmm, wonder why my sister-wife Melody's car is in their driveway. Oh well, right now I just want to get home and relax.

Asuka Hirigawa -

I had just finished hanging Mistletoe over the foyer, the stepstool I stood on being steadied by my eldest granddaughter and Alicia, when we heard the crunch of gravel. I never really understood why Americans hung a potentially toxic sprig as part of the Christmas holiday, until Cheryl told me about the tradition. As soon as Hikaru heard the soft sound outside, she ran to the living room window.

"Mommy's home!" my granddaughter exclaimed.

As Alicia helped me down from the stepstool and we both put it away, Hikaru hurried to the front door to greet her mother.

"Konichiwa mamma-san!" the little girl exclaimed, as her mother entered.

"Konichiwa. I see that grandma has been teaching you our native language." my daughter said, as she knelt and gave Hikaru a hug.

The child returned the hug and kissed Pam on the cheek. Something that pleasantly surprised my daughter.

"Before you got home, Auntie Alicia and I were helping grandma hang Mistletoe." Hikaru said, then pointed to the ceiling over the foyer.

"Mom, did you bring in the mail?" my first born asked. She always avoided adding the word slut when referring to either myself, Vicky, Cheryl or even Lee, when the children weren't outside playing or in bed. As did Clint and Melody.

"I believe it was Cheryl's turn." I said.

After a moment, Pam walked toward the kitchen. When she got half-way across the floor, we once again heard the crunch of gravel outside. Both Alicia and Hikaru reached the living room window, in time to see Melody getting out of her car.

"Auntie Melody's home!" my granddaughter exclaimed.

"And she brought a gift with her." Alicia said.

"Don't get too excited you two. Unless I miss my guess, the firm she works for had their annual gift exchange today." Pam said.

"Konichiwa Auntie Melody." Hikaru said, as the sandy-blond haired woman entered.

Alicia Elliston -

"Konichiwa! Well, sounds to me like your grandma has been teaching you your native language." my big sister said, as she closed the front door.

"Not just me," said Pam's daughter, "but all of us kids are learning Japanese. You should hear Christie! She's almost as good as grandma and mommy."

"I bet. Here sweetie, go put this under our tree." Melody said, handing her package to the twelve year old.

As the little girl rushed off to our tree and my big sister straightened up, I boldly kissed her on the lips. " Welcome back home Mommy-Melody." I whispered in her ear.

She whispered back "Good to be here cupcake. And I haven't heard that in a while."

"Hey guys," Pam called from the kitchen, "it looks like Clint got aq Christmas card from Delilah Midgley of all people."

"Who?" Both mom and Asuka asked.

"Delilah Midgley. She was juror 21 at our trial last year. the woman who at first looked as if she had guilt written all over her face." Pam said.

Melody Elliston -

"I remember Delilah Midgley. She may have looked like guilt was written on her face, but for a woman in her Forties, that girl was stacked! Kinda reminded me of Lonni Anderson from WKRP in Cincinnati." I said.

"Do you think Clint will mind if one of us opened it? I mean, it may be addressed to him, but it is a Christmas card." Alicia said.

"Probably not. Melody and I are his queens and you're still his princess." my Japanese sister-wife said, before going to fetch the letter opener.

Pam returned with the opener and handed it to me. I opened the envelope and removed the card. Aside from the printed holiday wishes, there was a handwritten note on the card. It read;

This is an I.O.U. for the biggest hug you ever received and I intend to collect. You gave me the courage to reconnect with my son! I have more news, but it can wait 'til I see you.

Delilah.

Both Alicia and I were happy for the woman and Pam's expression looked like satisfied grin.

to be continued...