All Comments on 'Memories Of Mom & Aunt'

by rubysen

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
mature2003mature2003about 20 years ago
Very touching story

The story is well written and flits from the present (Kana) to the past (Mom & Aunt). We liked the very graphic description of what Ronnie was seeing and the incidents that were related were so lifelike that we felt that we were actually there witnessiing what Ronnie got up to with Kana, Mom and Aunty.

Ruby writes very well and she seduces us with her writings. Thanks Ruby for all the wonderful stories. We have enjoyed each and everyone of them.

Dave172hDave172habout 20 years ago
Ruby you have excelled again

Thanks very much for this great story

you have put a lot of effort into it.

I like stories of Moms and sons, particularly Indian.

It excited me very much although I don't harbour such desires for my own mum.

Please keep up this excellent writing when you can.

It is very much appreciated.

Yours in admiration

Dave

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 20 years ago
Enough content for 3 or 4 stories

Loved it! Enough for 3 or 4 stories. Read it in two languages! Really had me going when mother was rubbing her naked tits on your chest!

atomicwarpigatomicwarpigabout 20 years ago
Amazing! Love the hair!

Your use of erotic flashback is excellent. I am VERY impressed and aroused by your erotic use of female armpit hair. It is clear that you have a fascination with sexy women with natural, hairy armpits and pussies, and that makes your writing style extremely sensual and, well, HOT!

Keep writing hairy stories!!!

clubsodaclubsodaabout 20 years ago
to enjoy the cider u must peel the apple first

Saaalamz,

only now went through ur stories and can't stop my self from making a comment on it, ur doing a gr8 job, the best thing i like about ur stories is that u express the womanz angle which is hard to find at most of the sites, as i may say in indo-pak women won't dare express there views, no mettter what is the reason but this may incrouge few other as well, me myself being a writter at literotica thank u for sharing ur exp with all of us and i wish may lord bring to all that is very best for u .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
excelent - wa-o

Very very hot! one of the best story I ever read ! Lively description, excellent "Bangla shanglap" with "Khisti" --! wonderful !

Want more With lot of Bengali "khisti" please !! Want to see your photograph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
extraordinary story !!

Hi Ruby,

Though there are many stories in Litorica with foreign languages, you are the only Bengali writer who put "bengali" native language in your story. I like your story with special enzoyment when you put Bengali shanglap. Want more "khisti" during 'choda-chudi'. Aunt's khisti was so erotic and lively--"aar dhare rakhtey parlum na didi, Zal khashey galo"!!--,excellent! want more soon with lot of bengali "khisti"! please!

guttushguttushabout 20 years ago
Bangladesh honour you

amra sobai tomar story er fan.We feel very proud that u r bangali.

tomar story pore ami 3 bar ar amar bou 2 bar out koresi. amar sasuri o 1 bar out koresen ei story pore.

aro story chai ........atleast 2/3 in a week,

jutajutaabout 20 years ago
Great Stuff Ruby

Very well writen, although a long story, one feels it could go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great erotica

great erotic story R.ROY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
bhalo legeche

u really r talented

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More of Mom and Aunt stories?

Thank you for your wonderful stories. I wish this particular story could continue with repeat sessions of sharing love with your mom and aunt, together as well as separately. The mother and aunt are both very special women with great love for each other and their son/nephew. I would like to read more of their adventures.

I enjoy stories of Indian family loving very much and appreciate your extra effort in writing in both in English and your language. Sadly I do not read any of the languages of India except that of English so it is very frustrating to begin reading a story in English and just as it is getting interesting the author writes the "good" parts in their native language and reverts to English for the minor detail or continues the rest of the story totally in their regional language. Many times I am left wondering what the outcome was.

I hope to read many, many more of your stories in the future. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful!

Wornderful story, Ruby!

nil_r2nil_r2about 15 years ago
Very well written novel!

The technique of flashback employed, and coalescing the analogy source and analogy target - was just as one skilled writer would do. Reminds me of Sideny Sheldon's Memories of Another Night. You are skillful as I commeneted earlier.

However, it would have been masterly if there were much more details in the final act of consummation:

"She removed my head and held my cock. She opened her thighs wide and directing it in she said, "Come, insert it here." " Ay, ekhane dhukiye de"

As I was pressing it, she was impatient, "Push, push it hard." "jore chap de, khub jore."

She thumped her palms on my bum and as I pushed harder my thick shaft slipped in. Mom shrieked in pleasure. Now I stroked, up & down, up & down."

-------------------------------

It was as if depicting a merely physical act. fast. As mechanical as a piston driven through a cylinder. lifeless.

Sex we all know inhabits in the mind. I would have liked a depiction of what sensation was going through the head of the son just before the insertion, a final barrier - the high expectation, the last fear and eagerness molded together... fear - if she changes her mind at the last moment. The joy of imminet moksha that the son played through his head over and over again through so many days that had become now an obsession. And the act of insertion - those two seconds should be feeling as if two years - the son shoud have been feeling those two seconds through every pore of his body. it was not only the nervous stimulus he was receiving at the tip of his penis, but through his whole being. It was not only a burning desire of gong back to his orgin. He has become the desire now - his other physical cravings of hunger thirst etc, are now extinguished, for his whole being is now engulfed in his ONE goal . His bodily motions have now become flames of that desire.

Ruby, dpeict that. Your erotica would then be a classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Ruby sen is great...pls more about sweaty armpit in bengali language...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ma o chele

ma chele eka thaklei bhalo, ma cheler golper bhetor onno kono character thakle moja noshto hoye jai. ma o cheler bhetor shomporko kono ashomvob kichu noi bortoman prithibite, tumi dekhte paro moddho boyoshka super model Stephanie seymour ebong tar 17 bochorer chele somudro shoikote giye ki koreche, ritimoto oedipus love dujoner bhetor. ma cheler shomporko hochchhe top of literotica, r ta jodi hoi indian bangla based tahole to kothai nei. ekmatro bangali narider bhetor royeche ma er soundorjo ebong kama soundorjo ja onno kono desher mohilader nei. bangali moddho boyoshko ma saree kapor chhara nogno dekhte kemon hoi ta prottek teen cheleder kammo. ami emon onek chelekei jani jara ma er gosol kora dekhe gopone. rubydi tumi hoccho bangla ma cheler golper rani, kintu tumi dirghodin onuposthit. tomar ma cheler golpo k j ki miss korchi amra shobai ta tomai bojhanor khomota amar nei.

chitatel333chitatel333about 10 years ago
впечатление.

захватывающе и волнующе!

FempriapicFempriapicover 5 years ago
Among My Favorites !

Ruby,

Loved it to the full, ecstatically a fab story ! I am enamoured by your fetish for pubic & armpit hairs of your ladies. Its intoxicating & much better than the bald smooth patch most of the ladies now sport.

I saw Mornoma as your alter ego- extremely beautiful, liberated sexually complete & with Alpha female power with lots of intellgence & talent to succeed in fields of your choice incliding in bed ! Think of writing about your experiences( stories) in the corporate world & at IIM. Looking forward to them with gusto ! With all the love, thanks for the great read !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great. It takes a liberated and truly honest woman to be able to go back in time and return to now so easily without glossing over the charm of pubic hair and armpit hair in the women she describes. So excitingly refreshing to find a female writer who can stimulate with words.

More power to your creativity, dear Ruby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous