All Comments on 'Memories of My Mother'

by paulward1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex. Wonderful how they can be so honest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
good

nice and nasty. good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too much gay sex

Thanks for giving her pubic hair but there was too much man on man sex for story that was supposedly about a man and his mother. Adding pee to the mix would have improved it too.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgiralmost 6 years ago
...

Did...you...use...enough...periods...in...this...story?

If...not, I...have...a...few...you...can...use.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
get out of the closet

It’s okay to be gay but it’s not cool to waste our time for those that are straight. If there is any gayness in a story warn the readers first........okay? One star!

SweatermeatSweatermeatalmost 6 years ago
Hard to follow!

All over the place!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I couldn't .........

nasty boy-boy sex, dripping brown stuff leaking from your ass onto her fingers and the "sheeis" no pun.

jorgenhenryjorgenhenryalmost 6 years ago
My mother

Fucking your own mother is the greatest fuck any boy/man can get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My mother

Minu ema küll ei lase omale perse panna,olen seda palju üritanud.

loveofstoryloveofstory10 months ago

Solid story! I was hard most of the way and had to make myself cum after. Love your nasty detail. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I'm not into gay sex. Paul fucked a few friends in high school. In high school I was fucking every beautiful girl that looked at me. Never had any inclination to be with a guy.

When I was 18, I was dating my future wife, Lisa. Lisa was 16 and a freshman in high school. I was her first and it was wonderful taking her young sweet virgin pussy. About 6 months before Lisa's 17th. birthday I fucked her mother. Lisa's father works out of town a lot and Mrs. Sanchez ask me if I could come by and install a ceiling fan one weekend when he was out of town. When I left Nancy that evening, I filled her 37-year-old pussy with my young potent baby batter. I found out a few weeks later that Nancy, Mrs. Sanchez, was pregnant and I was the father.

That was 20 years ago. Nancy is a very beautiful 57-year-old and when there is an opportunity, I fuck her and continue to fill her pussy with my hot cum. Our son Roberto is 18 and Lisa's father thinks he is Roberto's father. Lisa and I have 3 beautiful children and she is pregnant with our baby that is growing in her belly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous