Memories Of Our Babysitter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You liked what I was doing before?"

"Yes, you know I did, but..."

"I'm sure you've touched yourself, haven't you?" I said very quietly, seeing the blush come back to her face. "It's only natural that you would have done at your age." I continued, trying to make her feel comfortable enough to discuss it.

"Well, yes, I talked to Cass about it once, and she said it was 'normal' to do it."

"It is, but you might find it nicer if someone else does it, a bit like the feeling you get of me touching your breasts." I said.

"I suppose so," she answered, still a little dubious.

I had gradually increased the length of my strokes on her leg as we talked and was just at the edge of her skirt.

"You'd stop if I ask though, wouldn't you?"

I felt she was weakening. "Of course, I've told you, I wouldn't do anything you didn't want us to do."

"I admit it makes my tummy feel a bit tingly having your hand there," she said, with a small attempt at a smile.

I kissed the side of her lips again, then making the decision for her, slid my hand further up her leg to about mid-thigh, under her skirt.

"Does that feel ok," I asked, stroking her slim leg up and down.

"Yes, she whispered, "it's making me more tingly."

"I think tingly is good," I said, taking longer strokes up under her skirt along the inside of her thigh, and back down the outside of her leg.

I put my lips back on hers, and kissed her a little more strongly, moving our lips about together all the time, while my hand wandered up and down her long leg. She was so slim that as I got nearer to the top of her leg, the gap between her legs widened, even though she had her knees touching each other.

I let the tip of my tongue protrude a little and slipped it across her lips, then probed gently in-between her lips in the centre. She obviously knew the theory of kissing, as feeling me there, she opened her mouth a little, allowing me to push my tongue between them.

While she concentrated on this new sensation, I moved my hand further up her skirt until my fingers reached her panties. I felt her kissing hesitate for a moment when I touched her there, but then she kissed me a little stronger, and touched my tongue with hers.

I lightly ran a finger down over the front of her panties. She unconsciously closed her legs a bit tighter, but there was enough gap at the top for me to keep my hand there. When I started to move it again, I used my hand to gently push her legs apart. She took the hint and with her tongue now fully engaged with mine, opened them wider than they were before, giving me much better access.

I slid my fingers over the top of her thighs letting my fingers trace the contour where the material met her leg. I carried on upwards as far as her hip then, still under her skirt I traced the top of her panty elastic along across her taut stomach. When I reached her other hip, I traced downwards around her leg, down to the gap between her legs. I bent my fingers and use the back of my index finger to gently slide over her mound.

When I touched her there, she made little noises as I kissed her. I continued to do that for a while getting her used to my touch. When I slid my index finger underneath the leg of her panties, she seemed to cling onto my head with her hands even more, seemingly willing herself to let me touch her.

I didn't know whether she might be shaved down there or not, but as I ran the back of my finger up and down over her bare mound, what I felt was not a thick mat of hair, but what felt like very fine, soft, downy hair. I could feel some dampness down there too and bending my finger a little more to allow the knuckle to press into the gap between her pussy lips, it was even damper.

I hadn't thought that this would be happening with Cass' sister, and only on her second visit. It almost seemed to me that Cass had had a hand in setting this up, the same way that she had with Natalie. All it needed now was for Cass to be sitting there watching, as she had done with Natalie.

I dismissed those wandering thoughts and concentrated on this half-naked, sexy girl, that was letting me stroke her bare pussy, while she was playing lustily with my tongue that was now in her mouth.

She didn't seem to want me to stop and had even opened her legs wider, the material of her panties tight across the back of my hand. I did wonder if she was a true blonde but didn't think that I ought to try to take them off, as I was sure she might think that might be going too far. I did continue to slide up and down her slit and nudge her clit at the top a few times. She really tensed at that and made a different sort of noise when I rubbed over it.

.

As my arm was under her skirt all this time, by keeping my hand in place and lifting my arm, I was able to flip the edge of her skirt up, until it was resting across her upper thighs at panty level, although she was still sitting on the back of it.

She was obviously enjoying what we were doing and hadn't eased up on the kissing, which she now had the hang of quite proficiently. I could smell her arousal and wanted to give her even more pleasure without doing anything too drastic that might cause her to think of anything except the feelings she was experiencing.

Hooking my finger around the gusset of her panties, by touch alone, I pulled it to one side exposing both of her pussy lips to the open air of the room.

She stopped kissing me and drew her head away, looking me in the eyes, a strange expression of indecision on her face.

I took the lead. "Do you want me to make it even better for you, or do you want me to stop?" I whispered, staring her out.

"What...what are you going to do," she asked, nervously.

"Just a finger," I said, "have you done that before?"

She nodded, guiltily.

"Do you want to feel how different it is if someone else does it?"

She chewed her lip for a moment then gave a tiny nod of her head.

I leant down and took a nipple in my mouth, at the same time as running my middle finger deeper between her wet labia. I found her clit and used her own lubrication to stroke it with my fingertip. She put her head back and gripped my hair almost painfully.

Once the juices were flowing again, I slid my finger down between her lips, searching for her entrance. When I found it, I moved my finger round and round, getting it really wet and then gently probed the hole until my fingertip slipped in. I wiggled it around a little then pushed a little harder, so it went in up to the second knuckle.

"Ohhh God," she hissed, after a particularly deep breath, lifting her hips a fraction and moving her fingers around in my hair.

I withdrew it almost out, then pushed it back to the same place. She was getting wetter by the second, and the next time when I pushed it back inside her, I slid it in as far as I could, feeling her tight walls around it. I let her get used to the sensation of me slowly moving my finger out, and then in to the limit, before attempting to introduce another finger. Her young pussy was very tight, and I didn't want to hurt her, but gradually as my finger became wetter, I was able to slowly slide them both in together, but very gently.

"Ahhh, ohhh," she moaned, quietly, "that's more than... ohhh... more than I've ever done."

"Is it ok?" I asked, assuring myself she was liking it.

"Mmmm, yesssss oh God, don't stop," she said, bucking her hips towards my hand.

I know that not all women have a G spot, but I thought I would try by curling my fingers and letting the tips rub more on the upper part of her vagina and see if it affected her. It didn't seem to, but then she was already getting a lot of new and powerful sensations from me just deeply finger fucking her, that it might not have registered. I added to her pleasure by sucking hard on one nipple then changing to the other, hearing the squelching noise my fingers were now making as they moved in and out.

The musky perfume from her arousal mixed with the body perfume she had used, was pervading the room, and I knew I would have to air the room later as it was so strong. My own hard arousal was pushing painfully against the inside of my jeans, but I didn't know how she might react if I took it out, so for the moment, I put up with it and focussed on showing this girl what sensations and feelings she could experience.

As I sucked her nipples, I could feel her heart beating quickly through her ribcage and feel her rapid breathing as she sucked in air through her mouth. I could see she was getting close, so I didn't disturb the rhythm, except to graze my thumb over her hard little clit that I could feel at the apex of her slit.

It didn't take much time after that before she clamped her legs tightly on my hand while making far to loud a groan and soaking my fingers in more liquid than was there before, as her orgasm washed over her.

"Pete, Oh God, Pete, Ohhh," she groaned out.

With my lips still wrapped around one of her nipples, I didn't say anything. I wiggled my trapped fingers in her clenching vagina and just let it happen for her.

After a few moments, she put her hand down onto mine to stop me moving it at all.

"Too sensitive...now," she gasped.

I kept still, gently licking her nipple and feeling the smaller spasms on my fingers that then gradually died away.

"Phew, ...what was that? What on earth did you do to me," she said, as her breathing slowed down.

"It was what you wanted to experience I think," I said quietly, as her legs relaxed, and my fingers became free again, although I didn't remove them immediately.

"I didn't expect that though," she said, regaining some of her composure.

I slowly and gradually pulled my fingers out, and then replaced the gusset of her panties that instantly became very wet with her free-flowing secretions. Putting my fingers to my mouth I tasted her fresh juices, sweet, with a slight tang of saltiness.

She looked at me in surprise.

"What...you don't actually like that... do you?"

"You taste delicious," I replied, realising to late, that she might not have even thought guys did that.

"Oh, I didn't ... I mean I've never..."

"It's just another experience you haven't had yet," I said, smiling up at her.

I couldn't read her expression, but I could almost hear the thoughts whirling round in her head.

"Ohh no," she said suddenly, looking at the clock on the wall, "it's much later than I thought, I am sorry, but I really need to go home in case anyone hears me getting in so late, and wonders why."

It seemed like she did want to keep all this a secret from anyone, which made me feel a bit relieved. I had a feeling she might say something to her sister when they spoke again, but I didn't think Cass would be surprised.

"Yes, of course," I said, "if you put your coat on, I will walk you to the end of the road."

I gave her the babysitting money, and we got outside the house with no mishaps this time. I walked the few minutes with her in silence, to her road.

"Goodnight Helen." I said, when we got there.

"Night Pete, and...thank you," she said, just as I was turning. "Don't forget to call me when you need a babysitter again," she added, then pecked me on the cheek, and with a little wave set off towards her own house.

Yes, I thought, as I made my way the short distance back home, we certainly will.

On reaching home, I could still smell sex in the room, and after checking that there was no evidence on the sofa, I opened the windows to air the place, even though it was a cold night.

Afterwards, I set about relieving my blue balls into a tissue, reliving in my head what she had let me do tonight.

********