Memories of Paradise

Story Info
All she'd remember was that it was a perfect vacation.
5.8k words
4.41
57.5k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,396 Followers

In the darkness, hands roamed her body. She didn't really wake up until her nightshirt was pulled up though. Rebecca tried to open her eyes, but she couldn't; she was paralyzed. She tried to bolt upright, to use her hands to pull her shirt down, to scream, but she couldn't do anything. Instead, she lay there as unfamiliar hands roamed her helpless body, groping her breasts and pinching her nipples. She couldn't even sigh or squirm as the sharp sensations assaulted her. She just endured them, breathing evenly as she was molested. Soon enough those hands started to drift down her body. It wasn't hard to guess where they were going and disgust surged inside of her as she redoubled her efforts to defend herself as she strained against her unresponsive body. That did nothing to stop her molester from pulling her panties aside and sliding something inside her though. She felt her lips stretch to accommodate the girth of the invader and she raged internally at the violation.

That was when she woke up panting, with her boyfriend halfway inside of her. "Jesus Christ, Cameron," she hissed, pushing him off of her before she curled up instinctively to protect herself. "What the fuck do you think you're doing."

"Well, I was trying to fulfill a certain fantasy of yours," he said, pulling back as he raised his hands in a mock gesture of surrender, "But clearly someone isn't in the mood."

Her head was starting to clear as her dream faded. Someone had been touching her hadn't they? She remembered something about unfamiliar hands, but now it was gone. It was just a nightmare. The only thing that had actually happened was that she'd just ruined her boyfriend's attempt to be sexy. She'd told him more than once in the last few months that she'd love to be woken up by being fucked, and apparently he'd decided that today was the day for that. Why this morning of all mornings though, she wondered.

She didn't say any of that - instead she lay there in silence, her glare towards her lover softening while she tried to figure out what she could possibly say. 'I thought that a stranger was molesting me while I slept beside you?' 'Before I woke up you were someone else?' She'd sound like a crazy person. "I had a nightmare," she said finally.

"It must have been an awfully sexy nightmare then," he answered, trying not to smile too much.

"Why do you say that?" Her confusion was obvious.

"Well, when I woke up you were moaning," he said, leaning forward until she was pinned beneath him and her eyes were only inches from his. "I thought you were masterbating honestly, but you were just having a sex dream, so I decided that it was the right morning to wake you up with my dick. So sue me."

"Just because I was moaning doesn't mean it was a sexy dream. Maybe I was in pain or in danger." she said, turning her head as she blushed hard. All she could remember from her dream was how much it scared her and turned her on, but the last thing she wanted to do was admit that.

"That might be true, but there's just one other small detail," he added, smirking.

"And what's that-- Ohhhhhhh," Rebecca moaned as without any warning at all he slid his cock almost all the way back inside her in a single thrust.

"You weren't just moaning," he gloated, bottoming out inside her, "You were soaked." He wasn't lying. She was far wetter than she usually was, even after he went down on her. Normally when they fucked Cameron had to be extra careful to start, because even though his cock was normal sized, her sex could be painfully tight at times. Now wasn't one of those times though, apparently.

"I told you," she said, holding back the moan trying to escape as he started fucking you, "I'm not in the mood right now."

"No," he asked, not bothering to stop his deliciously slow thrusts as he sawed in and out of her pussy just the way she liked, "Not even a little?"

"N-noo..." She gasped as her hips bucked back on their own to meet his thrusts. Rebecca bit her lip to try to keep the pleasure back, but all it did was make her look even more vulnerable to the man on top of her.

"Besides," he murmured, leaning down until his lips brushed her ear, "It would be a terrible waste of a condom if I stopped now. You wouldn't want that, would you?"

His words sent shivers down her spine, and her head immediately turned to the side to kiss him as the tempo of their sex increased. Rebecca wanted to be mad that he was ignoring her wishes. She wanted to be self conscious that they were having sex in a stranger's house, and that he might be able to hear the gentle creaking of the bed as Cameron pistoned in and out of her pussy. She wanted a lot of things, but at that moment she wanted nothing more than for her boyfriend to chase away the ghosts of her nightmares with an orgasm or two.

That's how they spent the next half an hour, finally rolling out of bed when the sun was just short of its zenith and the ancient oscillating fan was no longer keeping the heat of the day away. Only when the hot flesh of her partner became sticky instead of sexy did they finally drag themselves out of bed for a lukewarm shower.

"God I love fucking you," Cameron growled as he came up behind her, like that was some kind of compliment. He used his larger body to press her small tits against the shower wall while she was absorbed in the spray, while he groped her shamelessly.

"Hey," she chastised, pulling away from her lover, "The old guy letting us stay here probably spent the last hour jerking off to the sound of us fucking, let's at least give the him a little time to recover before round two, okay?"

Cameron didn't relent immediately, but his touching became less sexual, and more sensual as he soaped up her body. It was a compromise she could live with. Even though he could be a bit too eager sometimes, she did enjoy the feeling of his big strong hands on her. Plus, she thought, he had sprung for the trip, so she had to find some way to reward that behavior, and ever since he had seen the bikini's she'd brought along, he'd really only wanted one thing.

Eventually, between all the groping and the kissing, they managed to get dressed and leave the house though. On their way out she saw their host, Johann watering his plants, but they slipped out before he noticed they were there. Rebecca breathed a secret sigh or relief at that. Not just because he might have really heard them fucking, but because something she couldn't quite put her finger on about the guy gave her the creeps. He said he worked in Germany or Switzerland before he retired and moved here, but she couldn't be bothered to remember which. There was just something about him that put her on edge. He just seemed like a B movie bad guy. He had a thick accent, little beady eyes, and he sweated too much in the tropical heat. She wasn't going to let herself dwell on that though. They'd been in his house three nights now and he'd been a great host.

The hill towards Jaco, the small beach city they were staying in, was short and steep. The last couple times they'd followed this path, they took it all the way down to the beach, but today they were going to explore the town instead. The sand and the water had been incredible - perfect even, but if Rebecca tanned any more than she already had her fair skin would probably burst into flames. So, they were taking a break to do something else for a day or two until it was time for the jungle tour they'd booked. Today she dressed to avoid the tropical sun as much as possible, which was hard given the clothes she'd packed. She wore a crop top along with a particularly gauzy skirt and a floppy sun hat. The outfit made her look like a hippy or yoga teacher she thought, but her boyfriend seemed to like it.

When he'd suggested Costa Rica for spring break, Rebecca had been psyched. That enthusiasm had dampened only slightly when they'd discovered that because of high airfare they'd need to save some money by renting a room on airbnb instead of getting a whole place to themselves. They'd eventually settled on Johann's bungalow, a spacious but dated hilltop cottage with views of the sea and the town below. There was nothing wrong with it an interior decorator couldn't fix. If anything, it had been almost too good to be true. For twenty bucks a night they had somewhere to sleep between adventures. It even had a nice kitchen, not that they were going to use it. Half the reason to be on vacation was to taste something new, and every day they drifted between vendors and carts offering street tacos and skewers instead of cooking.

They'd spent the morning in bed, so they'd missed breakfast, and let the heat of the day pass in a cafe overlooking the ocean instead. Air conditioning wasn't really a thing here, so enjoying the sea breeze and the shop's ceiling fans were the next best thing. After things started to cool off, they trawled the local markets and the more touristy shops looking for souvenirs for everyone they'd left back home. It was a cute, relaxing day that passed quickly before ending in a dive to try some tamales that were wrapped in banana leaves and every tropical drink that had more than one umbrella on the menu.

They were delicious of course, but the tamales had nothing on the moonlit kisses they stole on the beach before heading back to their room. "You know babe," he teased as they walked up the hill holding hands, "We didn't have any dessert tonight."

"No?" she asked, slightly buzzed, "All that Guaro you had at the bar didn't count? It tasted sweet enough to me." Rebecca giggled slightly at her own joke. Guaro was a local drink made of cane liquor, and sweet was definitely the right word.

"I wanted something sweeter," he slurred slightly revealing just how much more he'd had to drink than his girlfriend. His hand drifted down to her ass and he groped it through her skirt. "Something like a nice juicy pussy."

"Stop..." she breathed, without putting too much effort into pushing his hand away. After such a lovely day she wouldn't mind some quality time with Cameron, just maybe not where someone might see. Well, that and playing hard to get was her favorite foreplay, even though she could barely admit that to herself. By the time they got to their bungalow she had practically soaked through her panties at all the insistent teasing her lover was inflicting on her, but when they got back to the bungalow she could see that the lights were still on and she felt too self conscious to let them continue where their host might be able to see.

"Come on baby," he whispered as they lay in bed together, "I can be quiet." Rebecca wasn't about to risk it though. Something about that man made her sure he was some sort of pervert. All old European guys that moved to the tropics were of course, everyone knew that, but something about him triggered all of her alarms, and she made her boyfriend fall asleep with a hardon pressing against her plush ass. She wasn't in much better shape of course. She was as wet and needy as she could remember being, and if they were in their own place they'd be fucking like rabbits. Tonight though she was just going to have to suffer.

That suffering didn't end when she fell asleep though. Her dreams were just as vivid as they'd been the previous night. She was being groped again but was utterly powerless to move and protect herself. This time the monster didn't stop and fingering her and her boyfriend didn't wake her up with his dick. This time she was fucked in long deep strokes that felt more vivid that any other dream she'd ever had before. Rebecca had her share of sex dreams over the years, but until this one she couldn't remember cumming in one. Just that feeling of build up and frustration until she woke up. This time there was no frustration though. Just fear, anger, and desire as she was used against her will in her nightmare and she enjoyed it.

She woke up soaking next to her gently snoring boyfriend sometime before sunrise, and she didn't have to move her fingers to her pussy to know that she was probably sleeping in a wet spot. For a moment she lay there wondering what had made her so horny. Was it all the sun and vitamin D? Was this a side effect of the unfamiliar booze? Maybe it was something in the water. She didn't know, but instead of trying to puzzle it out she rolled over and started to stroke Cameron's cock while he slept. It didn't take much to get him hard, and soon she could feel the precum on her hand. That was when he reached down and stopped her.

"Not right now babe." he said in a raspy whisper, "I've got a killer headache." Rebecca sighed heavily, and left him alone. She knew that he'd had too much to drink last night, but that did nothing to alleviate the ache inside her.

Instead she got up, and quietly rummaged through her suitcase before bringing him some ibuprofen and a bottle of water. "Here." she whispered, kissing him on the forehead, "Take this and you'll feel better. I'm going to take a shower and let you rest."

"Thanks, baby," he responded gratefully, "You're the best."

Rebecca left him there to go back to sleep, and gently closed the bathroom door behind her. She let the water warm up while she stripped, and then jumped in as soon as it started to steam. Even her boyfriend's pain hadn't killed her arousal, and while she scrubbed down her body, her hands lingered on all of the most sensitive parts. It was nice to feel clean again, but all she wanted right now was to feel dirty. She couldn't help it. She thought about how badly she wanted Cameron to pin her against the wall and fuck her from behind as she started to play with her pussy in earnest. Even though she hadn't taken a shower just so she could play with herself, soon enough that was exactly what she found herself doing.

She spent the next few minutes there, with her middle and ring finger deep inside her sex while she bit her knuckle on the other hand to keep from moaning out loud. Her fantasies got darker as the pleasure got more intense though, and eventually all she could think about were about a stranger holding her down in the dark and fucking her. It wasn't a fantasy she normally came to, but right now for some reason she just couldn't get it out of her mind. She leaned against the wall as she imagined his unfamiliar cock forcing itself inside her and stretching her out while she begged for him to stop, she imagined how strong he was - holding her down so that she could barely move, and she imagined him taunting her as he came inside her unprotected pussy while she begged him to stop. That was when she came so hard on her fingers that in the aftermath she just sat there on the shower floor, trying to understand why her twisted daydream had seemed so familiar. She couldn't place it though, and after she caught her breath she turned off the water and dried off.

Rebecca dressed in a bikini and a breezy tropical skirt and then left the room. She didn't feel quite bold enough to go down to the beach without Cameron, but she could still relax on Johann's balcony and get a little sun while she read a book or browsed instagram. When she left the room though, that's just where she happened to find her host. "Cameron's not feeling well," she told him, trying not to sound too nervous and being alone with the old man, "so we're probably just going to bum around today so that we're feeling good for our jungle tour tomorrow."

"Oh nein," he said sympathetically, "Is he getting sick? He has fever?"

"No, no," she responded, "Nothing like that. I think he just has a bit of a hangover. He had a bit too much to drink last night."

"Ahhh," he said, standing up,"Guaro can have that effect on tourists like you. Fortunately, I know just the thing."

"You don't need to trouble yourself," Rebecca said, realizing too late that he saw her boyfriend's hangover as a problem to be fixed rather than endured. "He gets these all the time. He'll be fine in a few hours."

Johann didn't listen and went into the kitchen. "Nonsense,'' he said. "My hangover cure is delicious and effective. When he wakes up he will be thanking me. It's the least I can do for such lovely guests." Then he pulled various fruits out of baskets and the refrigerator and started slicing and dicing the rinds off a few of them, before he loaded up his blender. "The secret is the Nori," he said, holding up an ugly white fruit, "very healthy, but very bitter. We need to cover that up with a few other things. Mango. Mamon Chino. Malay apple. Granadilla. And of course - rum."

After he poured this last ingredient in, he started the blender up and after the ingredients had liquified into a pale pink slurry, he poured it into a glass, and handed it to her. "Have him drink this, and when he wakes up he'll feel fantastich."

"Thanks," Rebecca said, looking at the glass skeptically. As she walked back to the bedroom, she gave it a brief sniff, but it smelled delicious, and wasn't one of those noxious remedies with raw eggs and tabasco that were so popular among the guys at her college, so why not give it a try?

When she handed it to Cameron he took it gratefully, and downed it in five large gulps before handing the glass back. "You're the best Rebecca." he said, squeezing her hand and giving her a quick kiss before laying back down. "Just let me take a nap, and I'll find somewhere to take you out to dinner in a few hours." That made her smile as she left the room. When her boyfriend wasn't trying to fuck her he could be very sweet.

When she came back into the kitchen Johann had just finished making two more glasses of his tropical concoction, and he thrust one of them into her hand as he took the empty glass from her. "But I don't have a hangover," she protested.

"It's not just for the headaches," he assured her, "taking a sip from his glass. It is also delicious."

"Why is this one more red than the one you gave me for Cameron," she asked, looking for a pretext to decline his offer. It was perfectly nice of him to make this for her but something about him still didn't seem right.

"You and I have no need for the Nori," he laughed, pointing to one of the white fruits, "So ours will taste much better than his." Rebecca was still skeptical, but out of politeness she forced herself to try at least a sip. He wasn't lying - this might be the best smoothie she'd ever had. A little kale or spinach would mellow it out, but the unrefined sweetness was a nice treat just this once.

"Thanks," she said finally, "I'm going to go read for a while and--"

"You go," he said, "I be here if you need anything. Just ask."

Then Rebecca went out on the balcony and chose a nice spot of sun to lay in and catch up on her social media. She hadn't meant to drink any more of her smoothie, even as delicious as it was, but in the rising tropical heat she hadn't been able to resist and soon enough she was surprised to find the glass empty. He'd been nothing but nice to them both, so maybe she'd been unfair to him, she reflected. They always said you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, and that's exactly what she was doing now. It wasn't his fault he was born looking... well, not quite ugly, she thought, struggling for the word. Unfortunate looking. He'd probably moved here for cheap prostitutes, and that wasn't her problem. It's not like she was going to have to fuck him.

When she came inside to get some water she didn't see Johann or Cameron in the living room, so she took some time to study the decor. In between the old world knick knacks and dated photographs, there was one other defining element in his decoration scheme that had put her on edge from the moment she came in the first time: bugs. In several glass cases he had a number of beetles and butterflies mounted on display, each with a small latin tag underneath them. It just wasn't something people did anymore, at least not normal people. Who collects bugs as a hobby? It was very strange, and more than a little off putting.

Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,396 Followers
12