Memories of Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like my little collection," Johann asked, suddenly behind her, making her jump.

"Jesus," she yelped, startled, making her host laugh as he stepped back, "You scared the crap out of me."

"Oh? Did you think I was going to put you on display like my little butterflies?" he asked, chuckling.

"No," she admitted, "I just - don't you think taking these beautiful creatures and pinning their corpses on a piece of wood to display is a little weird?"

"Not at all," he answered, "If I did not capture them, all of these specimens would be dead and rotted years ago. All only preserve their beauty."

"But you killed them," Rebecca reproached, unwilling to give ground, even if his answer was perfectly reasonable.

"They did not suffer, girl, do not worry," he said, giving her a smile that did not reach his eyes, "Come with me - let me show you my special collection. I think then you will see what I mean." He began walking then, back towards the master suite, leaving her in his wake to suddenly catch up. Part of her felt like she shouldn't go with him, but the curious part of her overrode it. So she ignored that small quiet voice inside that tried to follow him, so she followed him back into his study.

"When you capture such a delicate creature, you use the ether to smother it, so they feel no pain," he told her without looking at her while they walked, "It was an important early anesthesia. A little and you sleep painlessly through terrible procedures, a lot and you are dead like my butterflies."

His study was a plain room, with a broad wooden desk, and a few cases of butterflies just like the living room. Rebecca stood there uncomfortably for a few moments before finally chiming in. "Those are very nice," she added halfheartedly. "Lovely specimens."

"They're okay," Johan said in a tone that implied she was missing the joke "The special collection is behind you though."

"Oh, I..." She said as she turned around. When she saw the collection he actually meant for her to see though, her voice trailed off. This wasn't bugs in any case, though it was almost as colorful as the butterflies he'd shown off so far. This was almost two dozen pairs of panties mounted in a similar way. Each was pinned in place with a polaroid, a name and a date.

"Wow." was all she could manage. "That's uhhh..." That was when she noticed that the panties with the most recent were hers. Pinned to the wall was her baby blue thong that had gone missing sometime in the last few days, and here it was on the wall of some pervert.

"What the fuck are you doing with my panties," she demanded, spinning on her heel to angrily face Johann.

"I took them," he answered, smugly. "The perfect trophy to go with the rest, don't you think?"

"Trophy!?" she raged walking towards the door, "Trophy!? What are you talking about you sick fuck. When my boyfriend finds out about this--" That was as far as she got, because as soon as she walked past him, Johann grabbed her by the neck and pinned her against the wall of the hallway.

"He won't be waking up for a long time now." he gloated, pinning her body to the wall with his girth before his hand drifted down to grope her breasts through her top. "I put something special in his drink to make sure we would have no disturbance."

"Get the fuck off me," Rebecca screamed as she struggled to break free from the big mans grip. She was less than half his size and couldn't do much to stop him, as his hands started to wander her scantily clad body. "Cameron help!" she yelled, "He's... He's..."

"He's what," Johann taunted as he pulled her top up revealing her tits. "Touching you? Undressing you? Making you feel good?"

"You'll never make me feel good, you sick fuck," Rebecca spat back, using her anger to cover up a gasp as his fingers toyed with her nipples to try to elict a reaction.

"Nein?" he asked "Not even once? That's funnier when you know I've made you wet almost every night of this vacation of yours. I-- Ah verdammt!" His rant was interrupted when she used her heel to stomp down hard on high instep and break his grasp for a moment, allowing her to slip free.

Rebecca ran back to her room and slammed the door and locked it behind her before she ran to her boyfriend to shake him awake. "Cameron," she practically screamed in his ear, "Cameron, Cameron! You have to get up. You have to--," That was when Johann pinned her down to the bed by her neck while she belatedly realized that even though she locked it, it was his house and he certainly had a key.

"Stupid American Slut," he growled, the pain of her assault still obvious in his voice. "If you'd run to the front door you might have gotten away. There will be no escape for you now." As he spoke he pulled up her skirt while she struggled beneath him.

"No matter what you do to me, I'm going to go to the police," she threatened, as she felt him pulling her bikini bottoms to one side. "You'll get what's coming to you, you'll go to prison and-- Oh fuck," she hissed as she felt him force something into her pussy.

"Ah Christ. Please - please don't, I'm not ready." she pleaded, "You're going to rip me open."

"You know what I do before I move here?" Johann asked calmly, ignoring her cries of pain as he pulled out and then started to push back in to get another inch deeper. "Arzneimittel. Pharmaceuticals. I test drugs. And just like your boyfriend is trying out a sleep aid that never went to market, you're trying out something fun too."

"You fucking drugged me," Rebeeca hissed in pain, barely managing to keep it together.

"An epilepsy drug. To prevent seizures." he answered, bottoming out inside her. He wasn't as big as her boyfriend, but she wasn't even close to being turned on, so it hurt a lot. "It had unfortunate side effect though. It interrupted short term memory process. This means all the memories you have of this afternoon will never make it to long term memory, and when you wake up in the morning it will be like today never happened."

"That's not possible," she responded, without any confidence while she gritted her teeth against the old man's thrusts. "I'll never forget this. You raped me."

"Not for the first time either," he grunted, "I've had you every night you've been in my house, and never with those silly condoms like you make your boyfriend wear."

"You what?" she asked, so stunned by his words that the pain of his violation didn't even register. "You've used this drug on me before?"

"No. Not this drug," he gloated, gasping for breath as he really started to hammer her pussy, "Other nights I just use the ether. Put you both to sleep so I can pin and display you like one of my butterflies. It's sexier that way, but with sluts like you sometimes I like the struggle, like this, yes?"

"No," she sobbed, her heart breaking at the things he was telling her, "No, it's no hotter you sick fuck. How could you do this to me? How could you cum inside a sleeping girl? What's wrong with you?" Her body was responding though, even if she hated everything that was happening to her. She couldn't help it. The thrusts were smooth and slick now that her pussy had gotten soaked at everything he was telling her, and the pleasure far outshone the pain now. She could hide that fact from her rapist, but she couldn't hide it from herself and it made her sick. Was she really going to get off on what this monster was doing to her?

"How could I do it?" he asked, pulling her hair so he could whisper into her ear between bouts of labored breathing. "Very easy. It felt very good to cum inside your unconscious cunt, Rebecca. It's a pity you leave tomorrow or I would keep doing it all week long."

"Why?" she cried, sobbing at the cruelty of his words while she started to moan softly with each thrust. "If you knew my boyfriend was using condoms then you must have known I wasn't protected..." Rebecca tried to think about her cycle. She tried to figure out if it had been two weeks or three weeks ago since her last period, but she couldn't.

"Knowing you were fertile," he grunted. "Knowing there was nothing to stop my sperm from finding your egg was half the reason I did it. The other half was this: you will not remember any of this. If you wind up pregnant next month you might suspect many people, but you'll never think that poor old Johann could be the father of your bastard child. What is hotter than that?"

"Oh fuck," Rebecca moaned, unable to hold back the pleasure caused by his fucked up mind games. "Please don't do this," she begged. She wasn't talking to the man who was stretching out her pussy though, she was talking to herself. Even as she writhed beneath the old german man her womb was on fire at the blasphemies he uttered. She'd always wanted to have risky sex with Cameron in the middle of her cycle, but she was too much of a chicken to ask him, and now the man that was raping her was telling her how much he loved cumming inside her unprotected pussy. It was just too much. "No, no - I don't want this-- I..."

That was when she came. Tears ran down Rebecca's cheeks as her body finally gave into the indignity of it all. Her body and her pussy spasmed as her face locked into a silent scream. Her orgasm triggered his, and her fluttering pussy soon pulled the cum out of his balls and into her womb. "Nimm alles, du Schlampe!" he roared before he blasted shot after shot of cum into her unwilling womb.

When it was over, all Rebecca could do was cry quietly beneath his weight. "Please at least buy me a plan B," she asked finally. "I'm too young to be a mom."

"The only thing I'll get for you is a wet wipe before I tuck you in next to prince charming here," he taunted as he wrapped his arm around her neck in a sleeper hold, "When you wake after a nice nap it will be like none of this ever happened, and the only evidence will be my seed in your belly and your panties on my wall." Rebecca, weak from her orgasm and the self loathing that came with it didn't even fight him as he started to squeeze her carotid arteries and the world faded to black. Maybe it would be better if she didn't remember this. Maybe she would hate herself less if she woke up and didn't remember that she was a stupid little rape slut that had cum on the dick of the man that assaulted her, because god knew there was no way she could live with herself if she recalled that terrible detail.

That night she dreamed of butterflies, in a thousand shades of baby blue. They swarmed around her while she caressed her belly, while she relaxed on the beach. Just before she woke up, all those butterflies turned into underwear and rained down around her like it was cloudy with a chance of Victoria's Secret. It was that image that kept her wondering when she opened her eyes to the sight of her boyfriend camping in the predawn light.

"Come on babe, he whispered, "The shuttle will be here in twenty minutes. You can be a sloth this morning, or you can see a sloth in a few hours, but not both." Rebecca smiled at that, and at him. He could be so cute when he wasn't being a perv. She quickly got dressed, and packed, but even after she checked everything three times, she couldn't shake the nagging feeling that she'd forgotten something really important.

"Don't worry about it baby," Cameron said finally, practically dragging her out the door, "If it was really important then it would be memorable, wouldn't it?" Reluctantly she agreed and started down the steps, gripping her backpack a little tighter. She'd leave this short but sweet chapter of her life with nothing but fond memories.

12