All Comments on 'Memories of Paradise Ch. 01'

by Serpens

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SerpensSerpensalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Welcome Back ;)

All good things must come back. Serpens has returned. I hope you all enjoy this new series as much as I do.

If you like this story, go check out my first series "Erin on the Gambling Table", now overhauled as a thank you to all the people who took the time to tell me how much they liked it, and as a way of welcoming all my new readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another master-piece

Absolutely fantastic.

I wish I could be found like that in the meantime I will lurke here and avoid dark alleys.

SkyeGSkyeGalmost 4 years ago
Sold!

Sold! I’m there! So perfect; I loved it!

Thank you. I’ll be reading Erin next. ♥️🌹

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brilliant

Serpens, what do you mean you are back? Just from your 1 prior story or do you have more somewhere or under another name?

Wow, what a great character Julian is, and Val promises to be. Great hints of some dystopian, post-apocalyptic world... want to learn more. She seemed a bit eager to embrace this new lifestyle, but I can accept that if I have to.

Very evocative and a bit mysterious. I want to see how the story develops and expect/hope she does not lose her soul in the process but instead perhaps finds it.

SerpensSerpensalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Another master-piece

Thank you very much!

SerpensSerpensalmost 4 years agoAuthor
RE: Sold!

Thank you. An author is pleased when readers like his content. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. :)

SerpensSerpensalmost 4 years agoAuthor
RE: Brilliant

No, just been awhile since I've published anything. Oh, and don't worry, you'll get to see all of that ;)

EmirusEmirusalmost 4 years ago
I don’t read maledom

When I write domination I write female dominating the male. I find nothing interesting about the male domination of the fair sex and therefore have no interest in reading it or writing about it. So why have I read this story? Because I thought it was going to be something else.

This is the second time this year I’ve actually been “suckered” into this trap and it’s only happened to me the twice in the years I’ve been reading stories here. So what did I think of the story?

I thought it was lovely. Sounds very trite but I can’t think of a better way of describing it. This length of t he story, at five pages, is usually a struggle for my concentration but I found I stayed with it because of the rythmn and the writing. The usual little mistakes you can find in any story but none of any consequence. I frequently find a missing comma, missing dialogue indications etc in my stories. The one I had to laugh at here is when she “spams” instead of “orgasms.”

5 stars all the way.

DapperlingDapperlingalmost 4 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you Serpens for such a compelling and engrossing story. I found myself breathlessly pulled from one moment to the next. You are a very skilled writer ; I can't wait to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Please post part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

Wow. Just wow. Every part of this chapter drew me in and now I can’t wait for more. I love your writing style and the way it has a classy yet vintage vibe. Please continue what you’re doing I know myself and others are eagerly waiting for more of you fantastic work ;)

HeyjessHeyjessover 3 years ago

sad to see this was abandoned:(

SerpensSerpensover 3 years agoAuthor
RE: sad to see this was abandoned:(

It's not abandoned at all, don't worry. Ch 02 is actually almost ready. I have just been rather uninspired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are such a talented writer! This is the best piece I’ve read for a while!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSerpens@Serpens
NEW (10/2/2021) Hey, everyone. I know it has been a while but I do want to reassure you all that Memories of Paradise is NOT abandoned. I have simply not been very inspired. Chapter 02 is in progress and it should be completed soon. Thank you for being patient. ............