Memories of Suzanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I was on her, I had an incredible need to take her at that moment and I moved around and rammed my hard cock into her very tender, very wet pussy. Suzanne's cries of pain turned into moans of pleasure as she bucked her hips with me as I fucked her hard and fast. I didn't cum in her pussy this time though, I pulled out and shot my hot cum all over her stomach because I wanted to shave her pussy clean, which I did while she was still tied to the table.

After that I had one more thing that I just had to do. I untied her and took her hands in mine and led her back through the house. She had a shocked look on her face as led her into her bedroom. I just had to take her there, I thought it would be really exciting to take her and use her in the bed she shared with her husband. So even when she was making love to him she would be thinking of me and would always know that I had fucked here there too.

I had her get on her hands and knees and took her from behind. As I fucked her pussy I was asking her humiliating questions like 'Who do you belong to' and Who's pussy is this' and each time she would say 'You Sir'.

Before I came in her pussy I stopped and had her turn around and ordered her to lick her juices off of my cock and then I came on her face again.

By that time it was getting late and I was tired and felt more sated than I had ever felt before. I had treated Suzanne very harshly this time and had fulfilled a deep dark desire of mine that I was only beginning to understand, but it was something that I had always wanted to do, something that I craved and had to do. In one last act of dominance, I told her to sleep on the floor and I fell asleep in the bed that she shared with her husband and slept more peacefully and soundly then I had for a long, long time.

The next morning before I left I found Suzanne in the bathroom, she had awoken before I did and she did her best to let me sleep and not disturb me. I had to get to my flight soon but my incredible need for her had not faded and I had to have her one more time before I left.

I again led her back to her bedroom and had her lay down on her back this time and ordered her to put her arms above her head. I didn't tie her up but I wanted her on her back so I could look into those beautiful alluring green eyes as I took her. I climbed between her wonderful soft smooth thighs and started to rub my hardening cock up and down between the lips of her pussy.

Suzanne started to moan with pleasure and I could feel her pussy juices begin to flow. I started to talk dirty to her, again asking her humiliating questions like 'Do you like that?" "Do you want this hard cock inside of you?"

Each time she would reply "Yes Master"

As I slide my cock inside her hot waiting pussy I bent forward and I held her arms above her head with my left hand as I used my right to pinch and torment her sensitive nipples again. I then put my weight on top of her as I leaned forward and laid on her so I could whisper in her ear.

"Whose cock do you love?" I said.

"Yours's Master" she replied.

"You love it when I take you, and fuck you, and give you what you crave, don't you slut?" I said.

"Oh yes Master" she said.

"Do you want my hot cum inside of you?" I said.

"Yes Master" was her reply.

"I want you to ask for it this time, to tell me how much you love it when I fuck you and that you want my cum in your pussy." I said.

"Yes Master, Please" Suzanne said. "I love it when you fuck me and need your cum inside my pussy, please cum in me, please, I want your cum inside of me." She pleaded in my ear.

I could hold out no longer and had a very strong orgasm and filled her pussy with my burning cum.

After that we laid on the bed next to one another for a while in silence. I felt more satisfied than I had ever had, I finally got to fulfill a fantasy that I never thought I would and it felt great.

Suzanne watched me as I got dressed to and ready to go and walked with me, still naked, to the front door. I grabbed her one more time and gave her a deep kiss and took great pleasure in the way she felt in my arms.

I then said, "This was the best one yet, let me know the next time your husband is going out of town and I'll come down and we can do this again."

When I said that Suzanne looked completely wide eyed and shocked for a moment and then lowered her head and said in voice that was just a whisper, "Yes Master."

Then I left not knowing that it would be the last time I would ever see Suzanne. She broke off all contact with me right after that and I was confused, upset, and even a little angry since I didn't understand why that happened. After I thought about it for a while though I think I finally figured it out.

It had to be one of two things, my harsh treatment of her had been too much and the dark side of me that came out that night, the side of me that craved inflicting punishment and pain had scared her. As I thought about it though, I didn't think that was why. Even as I harshly punished her Suzanne handled it well and was highly aroused and her body still responded to me. She moaned in pleasure at my touch, her pussy was dripping wet, her nipples hard, and she had numerous very intense orgasms. So no I thought, she could handle the dark side of me that had been exposed.

I believe that it was the fact that I had pushed the game too far. Going to her house was a mistake, a big mistake. The look she had on her face when I showed up at her door, the one that I took for shock and surprise I now realize was more like the look of panic and pure terror, terror that I had invaded her home, her normal life. When I whipped her I had also left marks on her body, marks that may have not faded by the time her husband came home, how would she explain that, I thought?

I had also taken her twice in the bed she shared with her husband. Suzanne had told me before that she did feel guilty about cheating on her husband, but her needs and desires for domination, harsh treatment, and control were too great and she just had to satisfy them in some way. When I took her in her own bed and had her answer those humiliating questions I broke through the separation of her normal life and her secret life. I think I may have even taken a piece of her normal life away and now every time she made love to her husband in that bed the guilt that she had cheated on him would always be there.

I guess it's one thing to have a secret life and an affair in a hotel in a faraway city, but doing it in your own hometown, in your own house, where your husband, friends, neighbors, and family could discover your secret life and what you have been doing was just too much of a risk. At the time I had thought it would be an exciting part of the game, that added 'getting caught' aspect but I guess it wasn't for Suzanne. I had put her marriage and her normal life in too much risk.

I may have gotten away with it the one time, but as I left and said I wanted to do it again the next time her husband was out of town was the last straw I think. Knowing how Suzanne was and that she would obey me without question and never say no to me, if I had wanted to take her in own house again she would not have refused me. So, she did the only thing she could and broke off all contact so that wouldn't happen.

I always regretted that, I wished that I had not gotten too carried away and ruined things. If I hadn't pushed it too far, who knows how long things would have gone on between us? I still had many fantasies to fulfill and many things in mind that I wanted to do with her and I'm sure she felt the same way.

One thing is for certain, I have NEVER ever met anyone like Suzanne again, she was the best time I have ever had and she gave me something that no one else had ever been able to. I have never been so excited, happy and satisfied as I was with her. I know because after my divorce I looked, and no, I didn't get divorced because of my affair with Suzanne. My wife never knew I cheated on her and Suzanne was the only woman I ever had an affair with while I was married. My wife and I just grew apart over time and ended up going our separate ways amicably.

In the time since then, I have looked for another woman like Suzanne but have not found one yet. Most don't really have any idea of what they are looking for and have unrealistic expectations, some try to 'top from the bottom' which does not work for me, and with others there are just too many rules and non-negotiable limits. Don't get me wrong, rules and limits are good, I wished I had established some boundaries with Suzanne, really more for me than her, but they are not good if they are so strict and unbending that they interfere with testing limits and are going to leave one of you unsatisfied.

Maybe I will meet an incredible, beautiful, submissive woman like Suzanne again someday, but until then I still have my 'Memories of Suzanne.'

12