Memories of Times Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Robbie" Silvia said softly, stroking his chest. "You don't love me, you just love to fuck. And we can do that a lot! I'll always be here, so you don't have to sneak around the back yard. And next time I might give you a demonstration of cock-sucking, sixty-nine, and fucking doggie-style. Won't that be nice, hmmmm?" Then she thought to herself, learning to eat pussy wouldn't be bad either! Robbie kissed her tits and then her neck, and felt a throbbing in his prick. Jeez, he could hardly wait to see Dave and his other friends. But who'd ever believe him?

Chapter 2

He loved to sit and watch his mother get dressed. That wasn't being a voyeur, just a guy who loves his mom. She always struggled with the clasp on bra because it was really too small for her DD's. But his mother was vain about her appearance, as most woman are. Robbie knew his mother was a beautiful woman, she had a full mouth and green eyes, and long black hair. She brushed it every night, counting the strokes. He'd sit for hours, if possible, just watching her enormous tits swinging and wobble while she brushed her hair. Working part time, he went into work only when his mother went shopping, or visiting friends. Most of his free time was devoted to watching her, keeping up small talk so he wouldn't make her uncomfortable. Or make her think he was a perv.

He loved to watch her sleep, her breathing was deep and her breasts rose and fell with her dreams. If she had an erotic dream, her breasts seemed larger as if she were feeding someone. He didn't realize she was dreaming about him! Sometimes she fingered herself, being careful not to make it too obvious. When someone stares at you, you can feel it. And she knew he was staring at her! When did he ever sleep? When will he stop staring?

Pam groaned and ground the plump, firm cheeks of her soft ass against the bed as she sloshed her fingers around in her wet, open pussy. Her mind was filled with the imagery of her son's massive shaft, recalled from watching him jerking off. He wasn't too careful, leaving his bedroom door open as if he wanted her to see him. In her mind's eye it appeared much larger than life, sometimes she imagined it a foot long, the nut barely covered with all that foreskin. She watch him stroke himself, mindlessly, simply because it was there hanging between his thighs.

Some guys stare at their phones all day; God knows what they're looking at. Porn, Facebook? Email? But Robbie had his noble shaft (she called it) and he didn't need social media to tell him he was the answer to a maiden's prayer.

This one time his nose itched. He tried to control his facial muscles, but finally gave up and sneezed. His sneeze caught his mother by surprise. Pam panicked and yanked her fingers from her swollen labia, drew the sheet up to her neck and pretended to sleep. She knew her face was flushed from her arousal and if he'd been watching for five minutes, he'd seen her spasm through at least one orgasm. She could only pray that Robbie wouldn't notice. But who hears these prayers?

Robbie knew what his mother's cunt smelled like. When a woman gets aroused you can smell her cunt. Unless, of course, she sprays it with lilac water or rose water or a feminine appetizer that makes you want to lick it. Her movement with the sheets had wafted a lot of the familiar musky odor, vaguely familiar, the same odor he'd been exposed to for years. When you're the only son, you're treated to intimacies that would stagger the ordinary person, because you're the closest person in her life. Combine a mother's love with a throbbing pussy and you can carry that to your grave! The odor had never been this strong before! He knew it depended on her time of the month. He'd done the research and understood odor is natural and he was glad it wasn't a fishy smell. But being sexually active produces a stronger odor, and he wasn't about to tell her he could smell her. Fuck that! He actually liked the smell of cunt! Some guys do!

He wondered what she looked like down there. Lots of hair, probably, like Mrs. Cipriani . Damn, he was so horny he didn't know how he'd get through the day! But somehow he did.

After breakfast, during which he tried peeking down the front of his mother's robe, he went outside to water the lawn. All he'd got was a glimpse of some cleavage, and some milky, quivering flesh to the sides. But it was better than nothing.

Pam had seen her son checking out her tits and was secretly thrilled by his boldness. She was used to having men mentally strip her and was usually indifferent to it. But Robbie's attention had taken a lot of nerve, and it had really turned her on. So she showered and fingered herself to a wonderful orgasm while day-dreaming of his fat cock.

Afterwards, she still felt anxious and unsatisfied. Masturbation was beginning to be a preoccupation, she realized, and wondered if there was something wrong with her physically. Her clit was pretty large, she knew, but would that do it? Was she turning into a nympho, or merely caught up in self-abuse? She knew other women masturbated, but as much as she did?

Pam wanted to unburden herself to someone, but understandably felt a little apprehensive. To calm her anxiety she masturbated twice as long, figured satiety would solve her problem. Maybe she'd deal with him directly. Get it out in the open, no pun intended.

Any male with a cock his size should know what to do with it, besides wanking. Any idiot can do that! She was still hesitant about talking to him herself. But thoughts of fucking him came oftener and oftener. In fact, the more she thought about it, the easier such thoughts became, and she was really surprised that it was all beginning to seem natural. Incest was not unusual, but she still wanted to talk to a professional. Not a trained therapist, but maybe someone at school.

School was out early today for a football game, but Pam doubted that Mrs. Cipriani had gone to the game. She was probably catching up on some work at school, and now was as good a time as any to drive over. Pam couldn't help thinking, maybe a talk about the birds and bees will give him some ideas about to treat a woman -- specifically my needs and my weeping pussy. They're practically in his face every night, after all!

She pulled in next to the only car in the staff parking lot and assumed it was Mrs. Petrillo's Pontiac, parked in a reserved spot.

She walked quietly through the deserted halls and checked out a few class rooms. She couldn't find anyone. Then she sniffed. Cigarette smoke! Slowly she traced it down the hall to the women's lavatory. Pam was about to call out as she opened the door and peeked in, but a loud moan made her think again.

No one was in sight, which meant the woman was sitting in one of the stalls. The sigh came again, followed by a low moan, and Pam felt a growing heat in the base of her belly. Someone was there, all right, and Pam had played with her own cunt often enough to recognize the sound of a female masturbating.

She knew it was dangerous, but she snuck quietly inside and tiptoed toward the toilets. Every once in a while she bent down to check for feet, and finally located a stall with a pair of pink panties gathered around two slender ankles.

Slowly, carefully, Pam crept quietly into the adjacent stall. It had been almost fifteen years since she'd seen another woman's naked pussy, but suddenly she wanted to again! When she knew she hadn't been heard, she climbed up onto the toilet seat and lifted her face above the partition. She was flushed with fear and excitement, and her cunt was already swelling and wet.

God, it was all she could have hoped for! A mature, really stacked woman was slumped on the seat, her dress hiked up to her waist. Pam could see the older woman's plump, white thighs and a mass of dark brown hair at the base of her belly, half-hidden by her wildly moving fingers. The woman's face was tight and pinched and bright red with lust. It was Mrs. Cipriani!

Pam pressed her fingers against her cunt, rubbing the damp, hairy bulge through her skirt and panties as she watched the woman masturbate. Her mouth watered as the horny teacher reached into her overflowing bra and hauled out a massive tit. A huge brown nipple protruded lewdly from the center of the gorgeous globe, and Pam suddenly wanted to feel how soft and heavy those tits were, and how they would taste as she sucked on them like a hungry baby.

Unaware of her secret admirer, Mrs. Cipriani lifted the pale, trembling tit and moved it around, then she started kneading the heavy mass of spongy flesh with more vigor than Pam thought could be comfortable. Quietly, Pam unbuttoned her own too tight blouse. Still watching the teacher, she nervously flopped a big white tit over the top of her specially-built bra and pushed it up to her pursed lips.

She sucked on her fat, throbbing nipple and used her tongue to press it against the roof of her mouth. Her lips tightened and her fingers burrowed deeper into her pussy.

The teacher's fingers were now plucking at one tit's swollen nipple while her other hand rummaged between her plump thighs. Pam couldn't see much more than the widowed teacher's thick pussy hair, but she faintly heard a moist, smacking, sucking sound as one or more fingers pumped into her leaking open labia.

Mrs. Cipriani 's other tit worked its way free, jumping over the bra cup to roll across her chest and smack against the first. "Ahhhh," she sighed, widening the spread of her knees. Her feet were still together, held by the band of her panties.

"Unhh," the woman panted, and now Pam's bulging eyes could see her wrist and forearm working furiously as she stirred two or three fingers inside her drooling pink pussy.

Pam's panties were drenched, and she could smell the hot musk of her own pussy juice. But whether it was all her own, or more likely, mingling with the teacher's, she couldn't really tell. But whichever cunt it was coming from, it was making her hornier than she'd been in a long time.

Although the woman was in her early forties and had a few gray hairs, she had a spectacular figure -- lush, floppy tits and wide hips, and an outstanding firm, round ass. Amazingly, between those jutting tits and wide hips was a curved belly with not too much fat.

When Pam saw the teacher shove one of those mammoth mammaries up to her lips, she nearly choked on her own nipple. She loved sucking her tits, and she remembered how, as a teenager, she'd loved nursing on her girl friend's boobies. The feeling of having her nipple sucked was fantastic!

Mrs. Cipriani bent forward, still sucking on her spiked nipple. Her other tit swung between her parted legs. When Pam saw the woman reach behind her with her free hand, she quickly scrambled down.

"Ohhhh, jeez!" she heard the widow hiss. She ducked her head below the dividing wall. The teacher's big white ass was raised off the seat, and she was running her fingers through her wide-spread, ass crack. Pam feasted her eyes on the woman's puckered anus, and remembered what she'd read about rectums. Mrs. Cipriani 's rosehole was winking; Pam could discern the pink, hanging flaps of a hairy cunt.

Pam kept her position until her neck ached, then held her breath: the stroking fingers halted and one finger probed at her pucker. Mrs. Cipriani 's forearm flexed and the finger slowly slid into her rectum past the last knuckle.

"Uhhh!" Pam heard the woman grunt around her tit, while working her sopping cunt even faster. She was transfixed by the finger working in the center of the teacher's huge ass. Her climax was close, but she was holding off, wanting to do it right, sitting down and bare-assed. Moreover, Pam was close to probing her own butt hole. The woman's goosing finger was sliding in and out quite easily, as it was well lubricated.

"Huhhhhh!" Mrs. Cipriani sighed heavily as her fleshy ass trembled with each shove. Pam could tell the finger was held in a snug grip even though the flushed ring was slippery.

I've got to try that, she told herself. It must be great, the way she's shaking and grunting.

"Aghhhh, eeeaaahhhh!" the teacher cried loudly into her bruised tit as her upper body straightened. She kept both hands working, front and back, but let her tit fall free. Pam's eyes darted from the woman's wildly flailing tits to her pumping hands, then saw her give a few weak heaves, sigh deeply, and relax. A few seconds later she withdrew her fingers.

The widow slumped on the toilet for a few moments, breathing heavily, then she sighed again and reached for the toilet paper.

Quickly wiping her fingers, then her sopping cunt and shiny butt, she stood. Her face was flushed but relaxed.

Because of her low point of view, Pam could see the teacher's plump ass wobbling above her. She licked her lips as Mrs. Cipriani bent and the bottom of her cunt cracked open, all a bright, wet pink.

"Damn," Silvia muttered as she struggled to tug her panties back into place, but they seemed too tight. Pam stared as the woman muttered, "To hell with it," and impatiently pushed them down and stepped out of them. She watched the big ass cheeks bounce and quiver as Mrs. Cipriani stuffed the panties in her purse. The exciting view was cut off as her skirt fell down.

Pam's mind conjured the image of a fat-lipped cunt, its moist, pulpy folds rubbing together as the woman walked around. Pam's first impulse was to yank down her panties and really go to town, but she really wanted to have a meeting with Mrs. Cipriani. She shoved her glistening tit back into her bra and straightened her clothing. Stepping from the stall, she headed for Mrs. Cipriani 's home room.

The teacher was a few years older, but Pam didn't care. The long look she'd had of Mrs. Cipriani 's plump ass showed that the woman was still in very good shape.

"Hi," Pam said, standing in the doorway. "I'm Pam Morris. Remember me? Robbie's mother." She hoped her face wasn't as hot as it felt.

Silvia looked up from the papers on her desk, then rose and extended her hand. "Yes, it's nice to see you again," she said.

"You do teach biology and health courses, don't you?" Pam asked.

"Yes, along with filling in for our vacationing gym teacher. I sometimes spread myself too thin!" she exclaimed, with a tongue in cheek reference to her own big behind.

Pam smiled. "Yes, I can see that! The reason I'm here is, well, it's hard for me to explain. I mean, I know what I want to say, but it's a delicate matter ..."

"Come on," Mrs. Cipriani said. "We'll go into the teachers' lounge. It's much more comfortable and private. I want to have a cigarette."

"That sounds fine," Pam said, trying not to stare at the woman's big, thrusting tits. Now that she knew what the widow's naked body looked like, it was hard to act natural.

"Is it about Robbie?" Mrs. Cipriani asked when they were seated together on a sofa.

Pam nodded, then lowered her eyes. "I'm divorced, you know, and there isn't much income. We have a small home, and I sometimes let Robbie sleep with me."

The teacher nodded, with understanding. Pam drew a deep breath and gathered courage. "When I woke up a few mornings ago, I saw that Robbie had an ... an erection. He was still sleeping, of course," she hurriedly added.

"Well, that's normal," Mrs. Cipriani said, imagining the Robbie's hard cock. "Most men wake up that way."

"I know, but it's made me realize how Robbie's grown and, and he's well endowed for a guy his age..." She took a breath and blurted, "He's got a wicked, huge penis!"

"Well, how huge is it? Please be more specific ..."

"He's hung like a horse. and I haven't measured it, of course." She wrung her hands. "It's not something a mother does with her son. Measure his cock, er ... penis."

"So how do I fit into this picture?"

"Well, can I be more specific? I'll use the vernacular kids use these days ..."

Mrs. Cipriani nodded, smiling.

"He masturbates a lot! He pumps it every hour on the hour it seems. And he shoots buckets of stuff!"

The teacher fondly remembered her meeting with Robbie.

"He likes me to watch him jerk off!"

"How arousing!"

"Quite. But I feel cheated. I don't want to just watch, I want to get involved!"

"How so?" Mrs. C. asked.

"Have you ever held a stiff cock?"

No response.

"When he's choking the chicken, as they say ...." Pam ventured. "Maybe I can stick a finger up his ass!

"Like double the fun??"

"Yes, that's it!!"

"Do you consider yourself a voyeur?" Pam was taken back by that question.

"What do you mean?"

"have you ever watched a woman masturbate?"

Pam thought about what she should say.

"Well, have you ever been involved in mutual masturbation?

"No ..."

"Have you ever sucked a cock?"

"Of course! I have a son!"

"That's my point! Because he's your son, you feel you should be involved in all his sexual activities!"

"I'm not a stage mom, if that's what you mean ..."

"OK, let's back up. Why are you here? What do you want me to do?"

Pam was thinking for a good answer. "Maybe talk to Robbie?"

"And tell him what? That he should let you pump his cock for him?"

"Noooooo ..."

"You two do have sex now, right?"

"Yes. He does it to me about twice a day, on average."

"You're ambivalent, I can see that!"

Pam was taken back by that comment.

"You have to come to terms with your own lust. You want to do it, but then you feel compromised. You like being a voyeur, but then you feel guilty ..."

Pam hoped Mrs. C. hadn't seen her.

"Would you like me to lick your pussy?" Mrs. C. proposed.

"Well ... "

"Pam, you're nothing but a libertine! Admit it!"

"Well ..."

"I'm not calling you a slut! But you're a horny bitch and you want to get yourself off as much as possible, right?"

"Well ... yes."

"Come to terms with yourself. If you don't, you're headed for a nervous breakdown!"

***

Robbie woke up next to his mother the following morning. They were both naked, and Pam's reddish-gold cunt hairs were filled with dried flakes of her son's cum. He pulled the sheet away and stared at her huge white boobs for a while, hardly able to believe that he wasn't still dreaming. Her nipples were soft and relaxed as she slept, and he contented himself with watching her jugs quiver heavily with her breathing. They were so big that, when she was on her back, their round sides brushed her upper arms.

Awakened with a piss hard-on, he let his eyes wander across his beautiful mother's gorgeous naked body, and he knew he had to fuck her before leaving the bed.

He grinned as he considered fucking her while she was sleeping and pushed against her shoulder until she grunted and rolled onto her side. Her big, fleshy ass cheeks faced him, quivering lazily. Their deep, dark crack beckoned him and he stretched out behind her and grabbed one soft cheek and pulled it away from its twin. He breathed, admiring her red, moist-looking asshole and the big pink folds framing the mouth of her well-fucked cunt. Robbie had spent half the night fucking his mother, experimenting with different positions. And she'd even sucked him once! But for some reason, fucking her from behind turned him on more than the other ways he'd tried. He loved the feel of her soft, bouncy buns slapping against his belly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," he sighed as his cock nestled against her rose hole. He gave a little shove and plugged her anus, into her slick rectum. His hands fondled her soft jugs as he slowly pumped his joint into his mother's ass hole. His belly rested against her fleshy, beautiful ass.

"Uhh-h-h-h," Pam sighed, unconsciously wriggling her hips as her son's cock thickly filled her hole. Robbie's prick slipped in and out slowly, steadily, with slight slurping sounds. He felt that he could fuck forever without coming, and arched his back to get the final quarter-inch of his cock into his mother's snug, squirming tunnel.