Memories of Times Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, yeah, Mom," Robbie sighed as Pam's big ass began hunching back to meet his slow thrusts. He felt her stretched rim snap and suck on his shaft. He dropped one big tit and heard it slap the other as he reached down to her wet cuntlips. Her clit was free and hanging out, and he took some juice from her hole and smeared it. Then he began to jerk it off between his finger and thumb.

"Nuh-h-h, mmmu-h-h," Pam moaned, snorting in her sleep as her son fucked and diddled her.

Robbie loved her big clit. It was a lot sexier than Silvia's, and he was able to hold it and rub it like a little pecker. And, because it was big, it made his mother cum harder. At least, he was sure that must be the reason. She whooped and hollered and screamed like a banshee when he sucked on it, and he could still remember the warm pressure against his ears as her thighs clamped round his head and her ass flew a foot off the mattress.

The hot, clinging walls of her anal tunnel were milking Robbie's fat cock and he began pumping her faster. His belly smacked the full, quivering cheeks of her ass and his swollen testicles lodged at the bottom of her cunt.

"Ugh!" Pam grunted, coming blearily awake to find a fat cock stroking her narrow, anal orifice.

"Uhh, uhh, uhh," she moaned, shaking as Billy's fingers tugged on her long, straining clit. "Oh, what? Uhhh, Robbie? Robbie?"

"Yeah, Mom," he gasped. "It's me. Who'd you think it was, Santa Claus?"

"Ohh, Robbie, stop, please. I've got to pee!"

"Wait a minute, I'm gonna cum soon! Huhhh, oh, Jeez, what a great fuck!"

"Oh," Pam wailed, "don't talk like that, please! I feel awful! Stop! I'm gonna pee! Please!"

"Just... a... minute," Robbie gasped, pumping his huge cock faster and harder.

"Oh, no-o-o-o-o!" Pam wailed, greatly embarrassed that she couldn't hold it any longer and her piss sizzled out to splash Robbie's hand.

"Oh, wow!" Robbie cried when he felt his mother's hot piss gushing all over his hand. He dropped her clit and mashed her spongy pink folds with his palms, making her hot piss squirt around the edges of his hand and sting her lips.

"Ahhh-huhh! Uhh! Uhhh!" His cock jumped and exploded, spewing wad after hot, sticky wad of cum deep into her silky rectal walls.

Pam clawed the sheets. "Awwwww, I'm coming toooooo!"

Robbie held onto his spasming mother's tit and cunt as she squirmed her bucking ass against his groin. He could feel his cum pouring from the snapping mouth of her ass pucker and coating her lower ass cheeks and his balls and thighs. Her piss cooled on the sheets beneath them.

"Oh, Jeez!" he cried, pulling free when she was through coming. "That was great! Your piss even felt good, Mom! Next time you gotta take a leak, I want to watch, ok?"

"Oh, Robbie," Pam moaned, covering her face with her hands, "I couldn't, not again! Isn't it enough for you to have me the regular way?"

"Well, we'll see," he said. "I'm gonna go out for a while. We'll fuck again before lunch, huh?" And before she could answer, he was gone.