All Comments on 'Memories: Pleasure and Pain'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3almost 3 years ago

Sweet story. Nicely done.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 3 years ago

Sick nasty story, Mr. 1957. Thank you for writing. Write another, please. Randi.

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Great story, H! Thanks!

CagivagurlCagivagurlalmost 3 years ago

Very nice story. It was a journey back to high school and all the tumultuous emotions were there. Well written.

Thank you for sharing

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 3 years ago

That was short and sweet! Well done and worth a 5!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 3 years ago

On a site that's known for over-the-top stories, this was remarkably grounded. But some of the best writing I've ever read on Lit has been. You did great job making it hot and keeping it real. Well done!

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 3 years ago

I don't usually read stories in the "First Time," category but I may start reading more after this. It was sweet and took me back to my own high school days. Great stories always get 5 stars from me.

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstonealmost 3 years ago

That was a sweet tale! Thanks for sharing!

NorthwestnutcrkrNorthwestnutcrkralmost 3 years ago

Nice trip back through our days of raging hormones and angst. Successfully succinct. A nice effort. I look forward to your upcoming stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great story that didn't take forever to tell. Your narrative was great and your brevity Devine!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A well written story and divinely brief! I'll definitely look for more.

PierremanvisPierremanvisalmost 3 years ago

Succinct and fun. Said a lot about our youth in so few words. Sign of good writing. Must say I'd like to know that Maurice had been smacked hard some day. Can't abide bully's

Bh76Bh76almost 3 years ago

Well done. I was hoping they ended up together in the end.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Hi, here from the Geek Pride challenge. You did a great job with this poignant tale. There’s a bit of sadness about how true to life parts of it are, with prom seeming like such a big deal and the quest for the right date being so difficult in so many cases. The geek aspect was well-handled throughout, the humor was fun, and the result for Spence was outstanding. Great job!

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenalmost 3 years ago

Short and sweet.

Reading can be very useful!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story!

5

GFMothers2FuckGFMothers2Fuckover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this as it brought back so many memories of my own High School experiences. Yes, very interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

True story? Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

NicealloverNicealloverover 2 years ago

This is one of Saddletramp’s best stores because it treats sex in a blissful way. It also has a different perspective on possessive men and cheating. I would have loved to see T-G meet him once more to tempt him to cheat on his marriage vows. In fact I think I’ll write it! Thanks for the wonderful story!

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Why

Why wasn't Maurice arrested for assault?.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Too bad somebody wouldn't have beaten that asshole jock nearly to death and leave something lasting of why it was done...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I gave up on this one too. Nothing to do with the story......it's me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Little man's compensation. Like AVIS, you try harder.

The memories of having a beauty queen are warmer than fantasizing about centerfold playmates. But a loving family even better.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

with all of his ' wonderful ' memories ,the author completely skimmed over his happy 32 yr married life ??

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Good story, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous