Memories : Reliving the Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like I had died and had gone to heaven. I couldn't believe that here I was on a beautiful tropical island with a gorgeous woman who I hadn't seen for 25 years, and yet she was treating me like an old friend. I noticed other men young and old alike looking at her and I was proud to be with her.

After sipping our drinks, we each savored a moment of silence gazing out over the sunset. I could see on T-G's face a glow that just erased all the fine lines of age on her face. Then she looked at me with a quizzical look as if she were thinking about saying something that she needed to get off her chest.

As we listened to the pounding surf of the Caribbean Sea, T-G sighed and then she opened her heart and told me all about her troubled marriage. She initially had married a handsome man in a good banking career, and everything was perfect for the first five years of her marriage. She had found the man who was the only one she needed to be happy.

Then Jack Rollins learned he was shooting blanks. He couldn't have kids. She offered to try in vitro fertilization with donor sperm, but the hormones made T-G sick and she ended up in the hospital because the hormones had induced a pulmonary embolus. She nearly died. Jack put a stop to all the treatments. After that Jack poured himself into his work. T-G would have adopted but he wanted no part of it.

Soon he was staying away from home more and more and then began the rumors of him seeing other women. T-G was hurt but he explained it was just sex. He convinced her that their love wasn't affected, that she should stay married to him. Then he somehow convinced her to agree to an open marriage and encouraged her to try other men, saying that they should enjoy diverse sexual experiences since they weren't going to have children. For T-G it felt wrong, like she was going backwards in her love life, and it just drove them further apart.

T-G saw that Jack was not the man she married, and she simply fell out of love with him. She was content with her home and her job and did not have the will to leave Jack and start over. She stayed with him hoping beyond hope that the man she loved would return to her. If only she could restore his confidence in his manhood and convince him to seek professional help to bring him out of his depression.

T-G was so beautiful that she intimidated all but the most confident men. Consequently, when she did eventually have intimate relationships with other men, they were often shallow egotistical types, not marrying material. She did not fall in love with any of them. They all sought sex from her, but she did not receive anything more than sex in return.

One of her flings was that upper-level management fellow I had seen hitting on her at the conference. In a moment of weakness, she had succumbed to his charms after a company dinner event where he took a room in the hotel to screw her for hours.

"I told the bastard it was just a onetime thing, but he doesn't take no for an answer. What a mistake to sleep with a boss!" she lamented.

She changed the topic of conversation to our high school friends. We drank and I toasted to our old circle of friends. T-G told me that Maurice, the once terrifying football player for Michigan State, had mellowed with time. She said that he was a used car dealer but had since died and left behind a fat wife and five kids.

"Beverly, my girlfriend from back home told me he had become ugly, and bald, not much to look at. Although I hated his guts for treating me like he owned me, I did not wish him dead. I feel bad for his family," T-G said as she made the sign of the cross.

What happened to him?" I asked.

"It was a stroke. I heard he died suddenly, "she replied.

"Well, here's a toast to the man who almost beat me to death and put me in the hospital to keep us apart and from happiness!" I said as I poured the rest of my drink on the ground.

We both laughed and the conversation turned to her career at the banking institute. T-G had enriched her life with a good education. She was smart and conversant in almost any topic upon which I touched. T-G had worked in a male industry and had broken the glass ceiling. Her knowledge was impressive. I could tell from her introduction at the conference that she had earned the respect of her colleagues. I was impressed. She was relaxed and comfortable in a man's world and had excelled on her own.

The view of the sea had a calming effect on us both. We talked about the things we wanted to do and see, and I felt myself imagining what it would be like to do those things together with her. We felt increasingly content to be in each other's company. When the conversation lulled, we didn't feel pressured to talk at all. I think we both just felt so lucky to have found each other again.

Every once in a while, I caught her eyes looking forlorn. I sensed a heart aching for some hope, some end to the melancholy of her life. Her touch was electrifying and was like she was pulling me closer to her for comfort. We were both so happy to be far away from our troubled marriages in these beautiful tropical surroundings.

After talking about Maurice, however, she got a pensive look on her face. I think she finally had enough wine to speak freely with me.

"Spence, I must tell you something. It still hurts after all these years, and it is a miracle that I'm able to finally tell you how profoundly sorry I am for not visiting you in the hospital. It was all my fault that you were hurt, and I felt dreadful. But he threatened to finish the job if I saw you again and I was frightened for you."

"That's all right, T-G," I immediately interrupted her. "I forgive you. Honestly, T-G, I was grateful to have had a chance to know you intimately. It was the best sexual experience of my life, and you were everything and more than I imagined you'd be. You gave me a lifetime of fantastic memories in just two days. I cherish the time you gave us, and it was worth nearly getting killed."

I held out my hand to grab her hands on the table. Suddenly, I could see her gazing at me with a strange expression that seemed a mixture of sadness and regret.

"Oh Spence," she said. "What a mistake I made! I should have gone exclusively with you all those years ago. My life would have been so much better than now."

"I always thought you were very smart, very sensitive and very caring. After our first date, I knew that I wanted to see you again. When I met you for our second date, I really was starting to like your company. You were so funny and put me at ease.

"Now after seeing you today and seeing how you turned out; I regret not having visited you in the hospital and continued to date you afterwards."

"Before I knew you I thought you were geeky and awkward, but I soon realized that you were down to earth and easy to talk to. Then when you made a pass at me your passion swept me off my feet. That sweet caring unselfish love you gave me was something that I have never quite experienced since then.

What she said left me stunned, my mouth gapped open. She took another sip of wine before continuing.

"Yet, Spence there was something else about you that I felt then, but just remembered today what that was. I really enjoy your company. We see eye to eye on so much. I feel so comfortable with you. You make me forget all about my problems when I'm with you."

I was flabbergasted. This incredibly beautiful woman had just confessed that she had wanted to continue dating me and I never knew it.

"What? Oh T-G, I had no idea. Look, if I had known that you would have gone steady with me, I would have moved heaven and earth to be with you," I said sadly. "I figured that a gorgeous, sexy woman like you would be way out of my league."

"No Spence don't say that! You are a special guy. Look at the man you have become! You're handsome, fun, considerate, a good father and provider. No Spence, you are way out of my league." she said. "Hey did you know that my father even liked you. He asked about you several times."

I remembered her father's strong handshake. He was a large, formidable man. I had been intimidated by her father. I thought he wanted to kill me. I never thought he would welcome me into the family.

"If only I had known Traci Gayle!" I exclaimed.

There was an awkward moment of silence. I could tell by her anxious look she didn't want our meeting to end. I glanced at my watch.

"Wow," I said, "Where has the time gone? We've been talking for three hours. Why don't we have some dinner? I don't know about you, but I'm starving. I can't drink too much on an empty stomach."

"We can eat at Albert's Cove, that seafood restaurant on the beach."

I suggested.

T-G's look of apprehension suddenly vanished. She smiled broadly and nodded her head.

"I'd be delighted to have dinner with you. You'll be saving me from the paws of my arrogant project supervisor."

We walked along the beach, laughing and smiling. Our mutual attraction had been rekindled. We joked and laughed over another bottle of white wine, oysters and then a fabulous stuffed red snapper. After dinner we sat like newlyweds in a suspended swinging chair facing the calm sea. The setting of lush tropical vegetation meeting the white sand and turquoise waters of the Caribbean was so tranquil and peaceful to us that we both felt we had finally found solace for our weary souls. We were locked away together from our miserable lives and cleansing our inner souls.

It was then that I told her my dreaded story of Joyce's betrayal.

"What a fool Joyce is to be stepping out of her marriage when she gets to come home to someone as wonderful as you. What a stupid bitch. Spence, what are you going to do?" she asked expectantly.

"I don't know what I want to do yet," I said. "I should first confront her, but I don't think there is any sensible explanation other than she fucked another man or had intimacy. I also think it was planned. Why else would she wear her sexiest looking lingerie to a girls' dinner party?

"I'm sorry Spence. It looks bad. I'm sorry that she has destroyed you. I have been trapped in a loveless marriage for years. You just found out that Joyce can be unfaithful after many years of marriage and that must hurt you terribly."

Tears started forming in the corners of my eyes. She saw my suffering,

"No Spence... poor darling," she said as she hugged me, desperate to ease my pain. Then, I saw her face light up as if she had resolved to do something she was struggling with up to that point.

"Oh Spence, I left you in the hospital all those years ago when you suffered because of me, now you are hurting again and this time I'm not going to abandon you." she said firmly.

Then she looked me squarely in the eyes and said calmly, "Spence, would you like to come to bed with me. I promise I'll make you forget her."

I was dumbfounded! "But T-G is it right? Two wrongs don't make a right," I said.

"Spence, this is not about what's right or wrong. This is my chance to show you how much I care about you. Give me a chance to fulfill a dream I've kept hidden inside me for 25 years."

"But you're married. I can't sleep with another man's wife." I said with anguish.

"Spence, Jack and I have an open marriage. It wasn't my choice. Jack insisted I have other hook-ups and lovers. For once I'm glad he did!"

I knew intellectually that it was wrong to cheat on Joyce before a divorce even if she had cheated on me and broken our marriage vows. But, at that moment I was raw emotionally. I felt alone and inadequate after years of marriage and needed to reassert my manhood. So, I let my emotions and my libido overrule my logic. What man could resist an offer of comfort from such a sex goddess? It was a chance to forget the pain of betrayal with the body and soul of a gorgeous woman.

We started kissing passionately and soon our tongues were playing in each other's mouths in a desperate attempt to feel intimacy. Our hands were roaming over each other's bodies. She tasted sweet like honey. Her soft curves only added to her sensuality. Her ample breasts felt soft and pliable, perhaps because she never had children they didn't sag like Joyce's rack.

She reached down and stroked my cock through my trousers, sending sparks of lust to my brain.

"Let's go to your room," she said.

We held hands and walked through the lighted paths of the compound surrounded by dark lush tropical vegetation. The sounds of frogs could be heard chirping all around us, singing like a choir in the background.

When we entered my room, I noticed a message on the phone. It was from Joyce. I pressed the speaker button, and I laid down on the bed to listen to the message.

"Hello, sweetie. I noticed you didn't call me when you arrived. I'm so sorry that I screwed up Thursday night. You left the house before I awakened. I hope you're not angry with me. I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye to you properly. I wanted to. I spooned next to you, but you were fast asleep. I want to talk with you honey. Please call."

T-G heard the message and chuckled. "Oh yeah, Joyce, you wanted to give your husband sloppy seconds? Looks like she is worried about what you know or suspect she did, and she wants to find out. What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to text her. I can't talk to her right now. For all I know she might be back with her lover. I don't trust her. She's lying to me. She didn't try anything that night. I don't want to give her the satisfaction of talking with her about it over the phone. It's got to be face to face."

I sat down on the bed with my back propped up against the pillows texting while T-G stripped off her dress and bra sexily to show me her nudity. Smiling wickedly, she removed her panties and playfully put them on my face. I smelled them and smiled a mischievous smile. Then she unbuttoned my shirt.

"Wow, you have slim waist and six-pack abs!" she said, sliding her hands up and down my stomach. "I wonder what the rest of you looks like"

She giggled as she unbuckled my pants and reached into my underwear to fish out my aching cock. She laid down next to me, kissing my neck, and then playfully stuck her tongue in my ear, which sent shivers down my spine right to my turgid cock. Then she placed her head in my lap and started stroking my shaft as I texted Joyce.

I wrote, "sorry, Joyce, that I can't call you right now. I'm having a busy night with my colleagues and I'm exhausted. I think I'll hit the sack shortly. We'll talk tomorrow."

I couldn't think of anything else to say to Joyce because I was distracted. T-G had gone between my legs and was bobbing her head up and down on my cock. She stopped sucking me to look at the text before I sent it.

"Oh that's perfect, Spence. Joyce is wondering about her lost thong and if you took it or threw it out and if so, why did you? She won't bring it up for fear of stirring the pot. Ummm... and I like the idea of you hitting the sack early," she said laughing.

Then she proceeded to give my cock an exquisite blow job. She bobbled up and down enthusiastically, slobbering her saliva all around my swollen head before dipping her mouth down over my shaft until it hit the back of her throat. Her hands were busy swarming all over my

balls and caressing my ass, flooding my senses with ecstasy. As she was totally engrossed in her task, I noticed her smooth silky curls falling about her face. Her once long dark hair of an innocent girl was now shoulder length and dark blonde with highlights which gave T-G a more mature sophisticated appearance.

I thought she was even more beautiful to me now than she had been all those years ago when I first had sex with her. She had acquired a worldly experience that she had lacked in high school. The way she suckled my balls as she caressed my shaft and then licked up the shaft to engulf my my cock again was so methodically and meticulously done she never let my excitement diminish. The mixture of heavy sucking and then light licking with the flicking of her tongue under my mushroom cap drove me wild with lust. As she suckled, her finger sank between my ass cheeks and caressed my ass hole. I felt my balls tighten and I knew I was getting close to the point of no return.

"That's OK lover... Come in my mouth... Let's get this first load over with so that you have good staying power for my pussy and my ass. I want you to take all of me, everything... I want you to make me yours, Spence. Take me. We will make love all night long. I need to feel all of you inside all of me. Spence!" she said with unbridled passion and desperation.

Having her permission to come I just relaxed and let go, letting her build up my climax like an erupting volcano. T-G wanted me to forget about my cheating wife and she had succeeded. She skillfully deep-throated me, then she pulled her luscious lips back along my shaft sucking all the way until just the mushroom cap was nestled in her mouth. I felt her mouth focus on my mushroom cap, her tongue relentlessly licking the sensitive frenulum under the cap. Then her thumb and forefinger made an "O" which she lightly slid up and down my shaft as she continued to gently hold my little head in her mouth and massage it with her tongue.

"Spence, love, I'm gonna massage your prostate! Yeah, I bet you would like that, wouldn't you?"

Through half-closed eyes I nodded my approval, murmuring, "Mmmmm... uh ha, yeah T-G!"

Clearly T-G was a very experienced, and far more adventurous than Joyce. I simply let her take me beyond what any other women had done for me. She dipped a finger into her pussy and wet it with her juices. She then plunged that index finger deep inside my ass to stroke my prostate.

Now I felt everything from the root to the tip of my cock stimulated. After years of marital sex, the sudden newness of it all really excited me. The heightened pleasure made me feel lightheaded and giddy and I felt as if I was in a altered state of consciousness, like I was experiencing sex in a new dimension that I had never thought possible.

Then she pushed me onto the bed and kneeled between my legs to suck and lick more vigorously. I felt my balls tingling and an enormous surge of pent-up energy arose from my cock, which had been super stimulated by T-G's fabulous oral skills. She was swirling her tongue insanely all over my cock before sucking my mushroom cap into her mouth and flicking her tongue back and forth, her eyes never looking away from my face. One hand cupped my balls and stroked my shaft while her other hand wiggled her middle finger inside my asshole. She pushed it right up to the root of my cock giving me a prostate massage. Her combined efforts drove me crazy.

After a few minutes of this sexual massage my cock began to spasm. I closed my eyes as I released a ton of seed into her mouth. In that moment, I had completely forgotten my pain over Joyce's betrayal. Time froze. Everything suddenly seemed crystal clear, and I felt every part of me alive. Each squirt from my cock brought me closer and closer to a heavenly bliss that transported me to another world. My broken heart and soul were being healed whole by this sexy demon. As I spurted again and again, I felt my anal sphincter contracting against her finger simultaneously with my own ejaculation in what was a new erotic experience for me and made the orgasm exquisite.

I felt a calm come over me as my orgasm ebbed away. I slowly opened my eyes to catch a glimpse of her pretty face smiling around my still stiff cock. Her eyes were looking lovingly into mine. She dutifully swallowed every rope of semen I shot into her mouth. I was in awe of this mature, confident woman with an irresistible body. T-G had a look of triumph as she gulped down my load.

"Wow! T-G, you are awesome! I never had a blow job like that." I said with amazement. "This is light years ahead of what we did in the back seat of my mom's Ford!"