Memories : Reliving the Pleasure

Story Info
The geek meets his high school crush 25 years later.
15.7k words
4.27
9.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Hook1957 is one of my favorite authors on literotica. He wrote a short story called "Memories Pleasure and Pain," a delightful story about a geek who encounters his dream girl in high school and somehow manages to have sex with her. If you have not read it, I suggest you do before you read this sequel to fully understanding the background to the story. You can find it here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/memories-pleasure-and-pain

After reading it, I felt myself wondering how the principle characters would turn out later in life. Age puts a different perspective on things and I imagined how their feelings for one another would evolve and what would happen if they met again. I put it in the Erotic Coupling category since it deals with their romantic reunion. I am deeply indebted to Hook1957 for not only giving me permission to write this sequel to his story, but also doing me the honor of editing it for me. I must admit that I made some additional editing so he cannot be blamed for any mistakes.

This is my first attempt at writing a story on this site. I hope that you go easy on me and only leave constructive criticism. After all, we all want to encourage more entertaining stories and that takes patience and practice. I have been an avid reader on this site, and I felt it was now my turn to try my hand in writing something. I chose a continuation of this story because I was reminded of my own youth where I was a bit of a geek. My story gives Traci Gayle more depth to her character and I made her more endearing than what we have in the original story. It's not how Hook1957 portrayed her, but that is my poetic license. I hope you enjoy the story and yes, there is sex in the story.

All characters who engage in sex in the story are 18 years or older. The story is complete fiction and it's not about anybody I know or have heard of in real life. Any resemblance to any one living or dead is mere coincidence.

Memories: Reliving the Pleasure

You never forget high school. It's a time when you first experience strong attractions for the opposite sex and try your best to have romantic relationships. I was a geek in my high school, yet I can say that I had some pretty good memories. Naturally, like everyone else, after 25 years I was curious to know how my classmates had turned out and the modern miracle of the Internet and social media had made that possible.

One day I got a friend request from Diana Ballesteros on Facebook. Diana was a very sexy top-heavy little girl who I had once thought about dating in high school and who now was a plump grandmother. I couldn't get my head around that! Imagine that a grandma! Where had the time gone? After accepting her friendship, she filled me in on some of my classmates who I hadn't seen in decades. She told me that that Maurice Ramrocky had died.

When I heard that Maurice had died, my thoughts turned back to a girl we both dated, Traci Gayle Bilyew who I thought was just a quixotic dream, but who I managed to date and screw twice before her ex-boyfriend Maurice destroyed me. I chuckled to myself. I was finally free to see my former crush in high school.

I learned from Diana that Traci-Gayle, or T-G as we all used to call her, had married after college but Diana didn't know much else. T-G didn't have a Facebook page and our common friends didn't know where she lived or worked.

I hadn't seen Traci Gayle since that day when we had made love 25 years ago, but I could never forget that experience. T-G was a heart-throbbing, drop-dead gorgeous girl who was simply an impossible dream for a small, geeky guy like me, thin and 5 feet, 9 inches. Yet somehow, I managed to bed her through some amazing alignment of the stars. When her former boyfriend, Maurice, who was 6 feet, 5 inches, 240 pounds and who played Division I football for Michigan State, found out about it, he beat the shit out of me, and I landed in the hospital. It was crazy since he had dumped her already, but his pride was injured, I guess, because I was a geek.

After that I avoided T-G like the plague. She probably never thought about me since then. Although my memories of those days faded, I never totally forgot about her. I'm ashamed to admit it, but

I would especially remember her on those occasions when I was alone on a business trip in my hotel and the soft TV porn in my room just didn't do it for me. But that was only when I couldn't be with my wife, Joyce, who usually drenched me with plenty of love and took care of my manly needs whenever we were together. I imagined that T-G was probably married now to a handsome guy and had a wonderful family of her own. When I thought of her, I wondered if she looked as hot now as she did then. I never would have thought in a million years I would ever find out.

I was well into middle age and had reached a good point in my life. Everything was great in my marriage. I couldn't have asked for a better life. I had a pretty wife and three wonderful children, all girls, who were growing up and becoming young adults. My business was flourishing, and I had gathered a nice nest egg. I was looking forward to the day when the kids would all be on their own and I could spend some retirement time alone with my lifelong partner, Joyce.

Everything was fine with Joyce's life as well, that is, until the children grew up and started leaving the house for college and then they would be moving on to graduate school or work. I might've been looking forward to a life alone with Joyce without them, but Joyce dreaded an empty house. Joyce was being left alone at home. As they depended on her less, she seemed to be getting a bit restless. It was like she couldn't take herself out of the center of their lives. She was always calling them on the cell phone and staying in constant touch with them.

Joyce had quit her job after she had given birth to our first child. One good thing about my wife is that she is a devoted mother. Another good thing is that she never lets herself get flabby. Joyce was an absolute fanatic about keeping her body in good shape. She did Pilates, modern dance, swimming and weightlifting in the gym at least two hours a day. Other than going to the gym to keep in shape, Joyce had very few outside interests. I suggested to her that maybe she could enjoy some hobbies, book clubs, volunteer in the hospital or even take on part-time consultant work, but she never took up any of my suggestions.

While Joyce had less to do at home, my job was getting easier. It was a good thing because it allowed me to spend a lot more time with Joyce in the evenings and on the weekends, which kept her busy with me and happier. I tried to keep her alone time to a minimum. However, I still needed to make the occasional business trip to take care of accounting problems for our firm's biggest clients or attend an occasional conference to keep current with my profession. But that was only a long weekend every other month or so and I could often take Joyce along, which she enjoyed immensely because it was like a free mini vacation.

One day my company asked that I attend a conference in San Juan, Puerto Rico, in a beautiful golf resort and beach. I had the good fortune to fly to an accounting convention at the Ritz Carlton in Dorado Beach all expenses paid. It was a luxurious seaside resort with balmy weather while the weather in Chicago was awful, as everything was frozen in mid-winter ice.

Joyce was unable to go with me because of the sudden announcement of our eldest daughter's engagement to Brad, a handsome young resident surgeon who she had been dating for two years. Unfortunately, the same weekend I had the tickets for Puerto Rico, Caitlin was hosting some of her friends from out of town who would be in her bridal party to celebrate. Joyce wanted to be with her daughter and be a good hostess to her guests. The plan was to fit their bridal gowns and then go out to eat followed by a weekend of sightseeing together in Chicago.

I certainly understood her sentiment to want to celebrate with her daughter and had no objection to going on the trip without her. Joyce usually gave me a great night of sex before leaving on my business trips. However, that was the night of the dinner party for the girls, and I wasn't invited. It was okay, though, because I had an early flight in the morning. I wasn't expecting any sex from Joyce that evening and I went to bed early.

What I was unaware of was that my daughter's weekend wasn't just a wedding planning event. Little did I know the girls were also planning to have a fun little pre-bachelorette party to celebrate my daughter's engagement. Joyce knew Caitlin's sisters were planning a more formal bachelorette party weekend with their sister and her closest friends in Savanna, but she didn't know that this visit would be a wilder experience.

Unfortunately, the two friends staying in our house for the weekend had the reputation of being loose party girls and they couldn't wait to party with Caitlin to celebrate her engagement. They wanted to ensure Caitlin got some last licks in with them before taking her vows. They had surreptitiously contacted Caitlin to let her know that after dinner they were planning on taking her to a male stripper club to blow off some steam, to put it mildly.

Joyce was ecstatic that they wanted her to tag along. Although in her 40s, my wife looked at least 10 years younger. She had shoulder length, light brunette hair, which she kept straight and had an unblemished face. She also had a buxom chest and curvy hips which were emphasized by her slim waist. The way men ogled her at parties and flirted with her always got me worked up and jealous. When I saw men putting their hands on her, I would always warn Joyce to tone down her flirting or she would give a guy the wrong signal. She always used to laugh at me saying that I was just being silly. She told me she knew how to handle herself and that everybody knew it was just some harmless flirting.

It seemed that Joyce was more excited than Caitlin about the weekend. It was as if she had regressed, behaving like a young girl again caught up in the moment reliving her past bachelorette years. In the few days before my trip I could hardly get a word in edgewise when my daughter and my wife were together.

When Thursday night came and they didn't come home at a decent hour, I figured that my daughter and wife had probably just lost track of time.

I was awakened sometime after 2:30 in the morning by a noisy entrance of the girls. I couldn't make out exactly what they were saying but it sounded like there was a heated discussion going on between my wife and Caitlin.

Soon Joyce came stumbling back into our bedroom more than a little drunk and with her makeup smeared and hair disheveled. After she entered the room, I could smell the faint odor of smoke and beer. After stumbling through the room, I saw her go into the bathroom. I could hear the shower running. Then she carefully crawled into bed with me at 3, hoping not to wake me. I somehow knew it wasn't just because I needed my sleep.

I pretended to be asleep as she crawled into bed. Instead of spooning up to me like she usually does, she uncharacteristically slept on the other side of the bed as far away from me as she could. I knew she did that because she was afraid of awakening me and having to answer questions in her inebriated state of mind.

When I heard the alarm at 5 and turned on the lights, I saw Joyce pass out sprawled on the bed. She had thrown off the covers revealing her lewd body. She wasn't wearing any underwear, just a T-shirt which had rolled up to under her breasts. I guessed she was so drunk that she must have come out of the bathroom naked and just put on one of my clean T-shirts from my drawer. I could see a clear view of her snatch and it looked to me as if her pussy lips were different. They appeared a bit more unfolded and reddish tone than usual.

When I got out of bed, I stumbled over my wife's clothes, which were scattered all over the floor. There was a cocktail dress, her stockings and shoes, but I didn't see her underwear. I took a sniff of the clothing, and it smelled like cigarette smoke and something else, the sweet smell of marijuana. I went into the bathroom and found her lace bra and thong soaking in a plastic bin in the bathtub. What bothered me was the fact that she would wear such a thing to her daughter's dinner party with her friends. They had told me it was just dinner.

I lifted her thong to get a closer look at what she had worn and got the shock of my life. What shocked me was what I saw on the thong. Joyce in her haste hadn't bothered to make sure the thong had been immersed completely in the soapy water. There on the strap and along one edge of the skimpy fabric were several dried gobs of stringy material and faded vanilla stains of what was obviously semen!

In that moment I felt my heart sink and my head was spinning. What the fuck had she done? My whole secure world collapsed around me. My heart was throbbing, and my hands were trembling so badly that I couldn't make the knot of my tie. I was incredulous that she would cheat on me, but the evidence was irrefutable. I wanted to confront her right then, but she lay in bed in a drunken stupor and my taxi would be there any minute, so I decided to do it after my return home. I needed to collect my thoughts and decide on a plan of action. My mind was in a frenzy. Who had done this? Was this the first time?

I needed to save the evidence, so I picked up the thong and placed it into a plastic bag and put it in my suitcase. Then I drained the water and threw the clothes strewn about as well as her bra in the washing machine with the rest of the laundry and turned it on gentle wash. I knew that once she dried the clothes that the missing thong would raise questions in Joyce's mind. I didn't want her to figure out exactly what I was thinking. Let her sweat it out for the next few days.

I was at the convention sitting in on a lecture contemplating the end of my marriage and not paying much attention to the speakers when the next speaker on bankruptcy finance caught my attention. The woman was stunningly attractive. She was a tall woman, about 5 feet, 7 inches with shoulder-length sandy blonde streaked hair. According to her credentials, she must have been about my age in her early 40s, but she seemed 10 years younger. She was very slim with a sexy, curvy figure. She wore a tight-fitting business suit with an attractive frilly white blouse and a tight skirt which showed off her well-rounded rump, which was meaty but not fat. Her black stockings displayed a pair of very long, slender legs with well-developed musculature like that of a runner. Her breasts were firm and proportionate to her height. Her blonde streaked hair was straight and shoulder-length and seemed to bounce around but maintained its shape in a smart pleasant way.

As I sat there mesmerized by her sexy body, her familiar voice prompted me to study her pretty face with an olive brown tan and dark brown eyes which I vaguely recognized. The woman was speaking and when her eyes connected with mine, I noticed her staring intensely at me. It was then that I recognized her as T-G!

She seemed momentarily distracted by my presence and I noticed her stumble in her words before catching herself and going on with the lecture.

After the lecture I was in the hallway drinking a cup of coffee with the other attendees. I looked around the room for T-G. She was engaged in conversation with several other male attendees, one of whom was close to her touching her back, which seemed to be unwanted because T-G stepped away from him towards the coffee and snack table. When she glanced in my direction, she spotted me looking at her. She rushed up to me without acknowledging anyone else in the room.

"Spence! Is that you?" her voice rang out over the crowd.

I looked up at her and said, "T-G? My God you look great! You haven't changed one bit. You're that same beautiful girl I knew in high school!" I said smiling.

She smiled at the compliment. The other guests I was talking to politely walked away. T-G ignored everyone else and looked at me strangely, almost wistfully, and I felt all those memories rushing back into my head.

"Spence! It is you! I can't believe it! You look fabulous yourself! I wasn't sure it was you at first. The short hair threw me off. But when I stare into your eyes, I see that boy is now a mature handsome man. You look great. What have you been doing to stay fit? Yeah Spence, your look more muscular than I remember and wow, you don't have a belly at all!" she said, patting me on the belly to feel my tight abdominal muscles.

"And the grey streaks in your hair I must say make you look very distinguished." she complimented me.

"T-G, as my kids were growing up, I took them to martial arts classes. As you must remember I had a bad experience in my younger life, and I wanted my children to not be as defenseless as I was. Well, I got into it and ended up becoming a black belt in karate and now I teach it part time in our dojo."

The mention of my unfortunate beating by Maurice caused T-G to frown and she looked like a repentant child. It had been many years but, despite the time gone by, I could still see remorse in her eyes and maybe even a hint of guilt?

"We have to catch up with each other Spence, really we must!" she said enthusiastically.

I was about to invite her to have a drink with me at the bar when just then, the same man I recognized as the one touching her before approached her. He looked like a man in his late 30s tall, dark and ruggedly handsome and had an air of self-confidence. Ignoring my presence completely, he gave her a hug and asked her if she was coming. With a look of annoyance, she told him to go without her because she wanted to chat with me. He looked rather disappointed and gave me a dirty look as he sauntered off.

I glanced down at her ring. "Don't you want to join your husband?" I asked.

Her smile faded. "No, he's not my husband, Spence. My husband couldn't find the time to accompany me on this trip," she said with a hint of sadness. "That's Harold Lancaster my arrogant project supervisor, who thinks the world of himself," she added with disdain.

"What about you, Spence, is your wife here?"

The mention of my wife brought on the anguish and internal turmoil that I had nearly forgotten by T-G's appearance.

"I'm afraid not. Joyce is busy with my daughter acting single again," I said with bitterness.

T-G noticed my rancor but tried to remain reserved. "Joyce?" she asked. "Not Joyce Salter? You didn't marry Joyce?"

"Yes, I did. I met her at a convention, and we have three wonderful children together. I thought I was the luckiest man in the world," I said.

T-G picked up on my intonation and tried to calm me. "Well, she is a very lucky woman, and she shouldn't take you for granted," T-G said smiling and reaching out to touch me as if to say she'd like to give me a hug.

"You sound like you might be having some trouble at home?" T-G said with some concern.

"It's nothing to worry about T-G," I said wanting to change the subject.

T-G then hinted, "Spence, do you have anything to do tonight? "She asked with a smile.

"No, I hadn't made any plans for tonight, "I said languidly.

"What do you have to do now that the course is over for today?" I added.

"Nothing, I've got nothing to do." she said.

"Then why don't we do nothing together," I said, echoing what I first said to her all those years ago in front of the movie theater.

She erupted in laughter." That sounds wonderful, Spence."

She took me by the arm, and we went to the seaside bar, sat at a table and just caught up. We connected immediately and it was if the years that had passed just disappeared. We didn't just talk about old friends and share stories about old times. When I talked about traveling plans, hiking in the mountains or cross-country skiing, she sounded excited and her enthusiasm was contagious.