Memories - The Day after The Wedding Ch. 02

Story Info
The end of our day after the wedding.
1.2k words
4.05
1.5k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So we get to the end of the lanelaneway of the conservation area and Maggie carefully tucks her beaming breasts back into her swimsuit. I said to her "feel better now they are covered?" She quickly replied "NO, I loved them exposed and loved you could see them, it feels awful they are hidden, since I was little I always hated having to cover myself up. I have never done anything like this before and I love it!" Always willing to help a lady in distress I carefully reached out while giving her a kiss and pulled her bathing suit back down to her waist, she did not protest, nor recover them. I asked her if she wanted us to be nude and she said she wasn't ready for that yet topless was too new.

She responded by relaxing back into the seat and my side as I fondled her right tit. Without hesitation she reached in my leg openings and found my balls. I asked "are you good with driving around playing like this?" She just responded with a squeeze of my sac, gently massaged each testicle all the while muttering perfect I hope it's ok with you I just help myself? I have never done this before either and I love it too!

We drove about a mile or so chit chatting and just enjoying the warm night air and the situation. We came around a bend in the road and met a car, it was totally dark so it was safe not to be seen, but that didn't stop her from screaming, pulling her top back up and laying over on the seat! After it went by we looked at each other and laughed uncontrollably. She said "that was really dumb wasn't it!" I said "yeah they probably wondered more what you were doing then than before you dove for cover. You were sitting so low they couldn't see much of you if at all anyway!"

She relaxed again and this time pulled her own suit down, low, so low I thought she was taking it off. She said she never knew she would like being so close to nude out and about like this day has been. We came to a stop sign and we kissed, a long kiss, and I felt her bare chest and belly! She just moaned approval and I went lower. In the darkness I didn't realise she pulled her suit so low that a lot of her soft bush was exposed. My fingers were drawn to it like a bee to nectar. Just as my fingers got close to the top of her slit, before I had a chance to do more she said we better move before someone comes along. I had never felt pubic hair so soft and straight!

We repeated the stop sign ritual any time it was dark and we were alone for many years after that.

By the time we got back to her place we sat in the car just chatting and calming down but still with her hand embedded in my shorts pulling my nut sac!. My erection subsided a wee bit and under the street lights I could see I had been seeping. She was still completely topless to below the waist and her bottoms were partially pushed aside showing most of her pubes. She still made no effort to cover herself.

We got out of the car, neither of us adjusting our wardrobe and stood at the back of the car and kissed. All the while she stroked me. There is something so calming about kissing and being both naked chest to chest yet exciting being on a street in full view of anyone who might come along or see. It would have only taken a gentle pull and her swimsuit would have been around her ankles in an instant! But I restrained myself.

We then gathered her stuff and headed to her door, still no effort by either of us to hide. My shorts were completely pulled to the side and my throbbing dick and balls were on display to her! Just as I picked up an armful of stuff to bring up she stopped and pulled my sorts off which I stepped out of right away. She laughed picked up the couple of items left in the trunk put my shorts in and closed it. I was totally nude; completely erect standing in the middle of a public street with a partially nude woman beside me. We stood there and kissed again as if in no hurry or care if we got caught. We finally headed in. It was so erotic to watch her walking ahead of me with her almost nude except for the miniscule bit of cloth hanging below her naked bum..

From the front it looked as if she was going to step out of her low hanging swimsuit at any second. She would do a little pirouette and flash me her tits and glimpses of her pussy while doing it. Her breasts were amazing, still mostly puffy nipples but very hard. They looked so incredible in the moonlight! Don't think either of us would have cared by then if we had been seen but the best part about her apartment was when parked no one could see us coming and going dressed or not!

So far in our very brief dating history we left her apartment dressed respectably but returned with few clothes on or covering much! The cover of darkness put our minds at ease we would not be seen.

When we got to her apartment she turned to face me under the light over the door. She still had my balls in her hand and now facing me I could very clearly see her perfectly symmetrical breasts begging to be sucked. As I bent over and sucked on them I reached behind her and slid her suit down as far below her cheeks as I could and fingered her ass crack. She shifted her attention with one hand from my balls to my cock while the other hand held the front of her suit which she almost let go of. Very briefly her pussy was totally bare to the world before she caught the suit at her knees and got enough material to pull it up and cover her lips. Most of her bathing suit was no on or near the floor and she was standing on a bit of it so couldn't pull it any higher.

We kissed and kissed I was hoping she would drop the suit and we could get some full frontal naked hugging but she neither let go of the swimsuit nor my dick, she just kept stroking that. I was totally thrilled to let my hands wander over her perfect flesh. Her back side was my playground and she didn't stop me from doing anything there now. I knew I had been oozing precum and figured her hand must be covered; it was when we looked down. That got the biggest smile of the night. She finally let go of my genitalia and stepped back and looked me over. She then stepped back into her doorway, turned her back to me and dropped her swimsuit finally, full nude at last! She said and now a quick treat and she turned and faced me, now full frontal nude for 3 seconds and she said call me and licked her sticky fingers and closed the door.