Memories - The Day after The Wedding Ch. 01

Story Info
An unplanned date the day after the wedding.
3.3k words
4.09
3.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumkin
bumkin
19 Followers

I was rudely awakened by the phone ringing; I was a bit upset because that was two hours after getting to bed. I got over those feelings when I realized it was my wedding date, her name is Maggie. The thought of our day together the day before brought a welcome morning stiffness which just couldn't be left alone!

She said she wanted to apologize for the previous day; she hadn't planned on getting drunk. Just the opposite, she had wanted to be awake for the long drive home. Just to help keep me awake after such a long and hot day. Maggie was unaware there was no way I could have fallen asleep wearing what we wearing for that ride!

She said the last thing she remembered was walking across the field to the cars, very unsteadily. She vaguely remembers the wife of our new friends getting topless and her trying to get me topless as well. She asked me did that really happen? I said actually it did! And in answer to your next question, sadly no you didn't. She let out a sigh of relief and then said I'm surprised I didn't. I thought...yes there is hope.

She then asked so how did I get in my apartment? I don't remember anything. I told her I helped her up the stairs and got her inside. I said by the time I went down to the car and gathered your stuff and got back up to your apartment you were tucked into bed, covers snuggled up to you chin and sound asleep. So I put your bag and purse on the floor, hung your dress in the bathroom and tip toed out. She said wait you took my dress off? I said no, our new friend did that, she thought I would enjoy the ride more that way! She asked so what did I wear for the ride home? I said you started in your bra and panties; she just said oh and got quiet in thought.

I told her you really need to set you AC warmer in your apartment; it was freezing in there when we got there! I was hoping she would take the hint about why it seemed so cold but she didn't. She had no idea we rode naked or near naked most of the way home and got her and her stuff into her apartment that way as well!

She asked if I wanted to hangout today, nothing too much, just some place nice and quiet to nurse her hangover. Maybe a beach, a park or something like that. The thoughts of spending the day with her in swim wear or minimal clothing caused me to stiffen up. The more we talked, the more my mind wandered my mind wandered and I got harder. I suggested the beach since it was another hot day, she agreed.

I told her I would be there in an hour or so. I sprinted to put some clothes on and get to a store to pick up some picnic supplies. I got to Maggie's house in just under an hour lol. Went to her door and knocked......and knocked......and knocked. I thought she was going to stand me up but she finally answered the door. She had been in the shower!

She answered the door in a short, loosely wrapped towel! She gave me a hug and said I'll hurry and get dressed, just give me a minute. She then headed down the hallway to her bedroom. It was a familiar scenario, same as the day before; I wondered if that was her move. When she got to the bedroom door the towel came off a bit too soon once again, her ass even looked better than the day before!

So off we went to a quiet and somewhat private beach I knew of, just locals use it, never more than a dozen people there. We were about halfway there when Maggie said I don't know if I can do this, the motion is making me sick. I was in a hurry to get there to get her out of as many clothes as possible, big mistake, not the getting her out of her clothes part the hurrying part!.

I slowed down for a couple of miles but she said it wasn't helping so I turned around and headed for home. Along the way we came to a little conservation area, lots of shade and a creek with a swimming hole. She was willing to try it. I told her if she wanted we could lay a blanket out and cover up with another. We could take a nap and maybe feel better, or we could head for home. She thought a nap would be great. I intended on getting her comfy and let her to try and nap.....intended. But though my intentions were honorable, hers weren't quite so.

The laneway is long, about a half mile in to the picnic area and creek. The place was almost empty. There was only a hippy type van there but didn't see anyone around so we parked about as far away from them as we could. As we were putting our blankets down I looked over and saw a couple come up from the creek, naked and jump in their van only to emerge a few minutes later, dressed. They picked up their picnic stuff and left. It made the place so quiet and peaceful then.

As I was getting the second blanket out, Maggie started to take her tank top off. I found out her suit was strapless and already creeping down low on her tits, I do love strapless anything. As she wiggled out of her tiny shorts, it was confirmed it was a one piece. It was a yellow floral sunning suit very high cut legs. Definitely not a family friendly suit, it was unlined and sheer. The floral pattern hid everything nicely unless you were close. What a fantastic camel toe and full bush! She didn't seem too concerned about wearing it with me!

I slowly looked her up and down and she broke my train of thought and said well, you seem to like! I said holy shit you look so fantastic, she blushed and bent over and kissed me. I was at half-mast at that point.

She said now your turn. I stood and took my shirt off and she smiled, don't think she remembered me without my shirt last night. I said I have to change into my swimsuit, I asked what she preferred, board shorts or running shorts. She said no doubt about it, running; hopefully they are short and not lined also. They were not and did very little to hide, my parts. I loved how forward she was, not afraid to say what she thought!

She was lying on the blanket as I walked behind the car to change. I decided to try her way and started to drop my public shorts before I was all the way behind the car. She saw my bare ass and said are you commando? I said yeah, usually in the summer. She said yeah me too! Before my brain thought, my mouth blurted out yeah I know.

She said now how do you know that? I said well when I picked you up yesterday it was very clear you were braless, great look by the way! Then as you lay back in the seat a bit, sitting crossed legged, your shorts were gaping open a lot at your legs. Saw a whole lot of hair and no sign of undies! She really turned red. Felt so nice to be open with her. She asked me what I thought about that and I told her that first I love a full bush. I thought that she had the most inviting looking pubic hair I ever saw, loved the colour. It looked so soft and the fact that she didn't seem concerned she was showing it impressed me so much! Told her she was very smart to dress so comfortably, but next time think skirt lol!

She then asked why didn't you say something yesterday. I said I figured if you wanted me to know you would have told me or showed me, and besides I didn't want you to stop doing that. She asked how long was I able to see her like that? I said pretty much from the time you sat down and got comfy until you woke from your nap, so probably a couple hours or so. Besides I didn't want to scare you off thinking I'm a pervert or something, it was only our second date after all. She said so you had a clear view of my pussy the entire time? I said yes, well no, your hair, to be fair I couldn't see your pussy through the hair. She smiled a huge smile and said most guys would have tried something in that situation but you didn't, I'm impressed! She said well I didn't do it for you, I did it for me to be comfortable and relax, you just got caught up in my perversion!

The whole time we were talking I was standing there completely nude to the world, with my bare ass visible to her and she watched me intently but just out of her sight was my very erect cock pointing skyward! My running shorts were indeed unlined which did nothing to hide my throbbing shaft when i pulled them on.

As I walked over to her she smiled when she saw me pushing my shorts out.

She pulled me to the blanket and we started to kiss with her leg on me rubbing my erection. She said sorry "I just can't resist when a guy isn't afraid to let it be seen". I told her it was all good why hide it, besides you are showing lots too!. I stopped her leg and pulled it away and replaced it with her hand, she just said oh nice. She opened up to me and let my hands wander anywhere but near her pussy or under her clothes. That suit was so soft and was so thin it felt as if she was naked anyway.

After a while she got tired and laid half on me with her leg directly on my cock and balls once again. Her nipples were very hard and stayed that way. She didn't need to be topless to see the details and with her laying on me those hard puffy nipples felt like they were drilling into my chest. She fell asleep cuddled up with me as I put my hand inside her suit holding her bare ass cheek. I oh so wanted to feel her pussy, but thought better to be patient.

She only napped for about 15 mins; I admit I dozed off also for a bit. Once awake she said her headache was mostly gone and now she lay on top of me and started to kiss me again. She made no mention of my hand in her suit but when I moved my other hand in under her suit and held her other naked cheek she let out a deep breath and a guttural moan. She slid up my body a bit until I could feel her pubic mound pushing down on my hardness.

Good golly she was horny and so was I. She let my hands wander freely over her butt, and even inside the back of her suit some more, but when I tried to go to her pussy she stopped me and said not yet. As were doing this her stomach growled so loud and was like it was saying feed me. I said I'll get the cooler. We needed to take a break and cool off a bit.

She was impressed I brought food and drink. She sat up facing me as I got everything out. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. From our messing around her top had slid down to where I could see her cherry red areola just above her nipples. My still hard cock was tenting my shorts nicely holding her attention. She was sitting cross legged and I assume since I made the back of her suit into a thong she hadn't noticed that the front had narrowed more, it had to be very close to her slit, a lot of her auburn pubes were showing. At this point if she knew I don't think she was shy enough to care. As we finished eating and I was putting stuff away I could feel one of my balls escape. I just went on as usual. She saw but said nothing, she just looked a lot and zoned out, lost in her thoughts.

We laid back down me on my back now she was hovering over me, kissing. She moved to my side and started to feel my chest. Moving her hands ever so slowly, lower and lower. I was so hard again it hurt. When she got to my waist band she slowed her advancement but kept going, under it. As she got to my pubic hair she stopped kissing and pulled back a bit with a huge grin on her face and her hand still in my pubes. She gave me a soul sucking kiss as her hand went deeper fully into my pubic hair until it bumped into the base of my shaft. She didn't grab on or stop she just felt around both sides until she got to my nut sac and played like that a long time all the while advancing until she was holding a nut. It was magical the way she rolled my ball around in her hand then switch to the other. I almost came without her touching my cock.

All the while I was playing inside the back of her suit. She now was allowing me to feel her butt crack, a favorite place of mine, under her clothing. The deeper she went under my waist band and unashamedly played with my balls I reasoned that meant I could also have more access to her! When I touched her asshole she tensed up and said ooohh under breath. Then it felt like she relaxed and spread her hips to give me more access. She stopped me when I felt hair at her taint; it was very, very moist there. She tapped out and said we need a drink and to cool this down a bit.

We sat side by side not speaking for a while with our drink. Then were talking like normal people not really acknowledging what we were doing. We laid down again still chatting, I was stretching, and it's amazing how stiff you get laying on the ground for hours and hours. I sat back up and stretched my back and then sat sideways facing her. I was quite aware my balls had escaped again and it felt so good because her eyes were riveted to them. Now she had seen them and held them there was no need to hide them or not talk about them. I did another stretch which must have inspired her.

She did a big cat type stretch, arms up over head and rolled her torso. Her suit did the best it could to contain her but as if on cue while she stretched her left boob freed itself completely and the other side stopped just below her right nipple. They were spectacular, deep red and hard. The best part was if she knew they were freed she didn't let on! They are stunning!

That was my cue we needed more kissing, it only took a minute and we were kissing as intimate as before. She was way more relaxed and almost instantly started stroking my balls and bumping into my cock a lot. This time she wasn't shy about pulling my balls out of my shorts and playing around. I thought that I could do more and reached in under her swim suit and felt her ass once again, it was because her front had slid down it was super easy to pull her suit down in the back for easier access, again she didn't seem to notice. This time I fingered her ass crack all the way down until I found her asshole. She pressed back against my finger again and let it in up to my first knuckle this time. She moaned and muttered oh fuck softly as her butt cheeks clamped down on my hand. I moved on and she let me slowly go to her hair until a felt a lot of wetness again and the edge her pussy again. I found her opening and was ready with my finger to go all in when she said far enough once again.

She was a fantastic cock teaser, would take me right to the edge and then say no but not move away, and made me stop. I knew she was seeing how far I would go and if she could trust me when she said stop! she never pulled away from me, I could have kept going and I'm sure it would have been ok, but was a test I think. We played like that for quite a while with me gaining a bit more access each time, she was so wet. I was so hard.

The sun had begun to fade and it was cooling off and we decided we should go for a slow car ride home before we couldn't stop ourselves.

As Maggie stood up she finally realized both of her breasts were completely exposed and the crotch of her suit was almost to her knees. While tongue wrestling I kept inching the back of her suit down, she loved me rubbing her bare back and hadn't realized how far I had worked it down!. The top of her suit kept pace with my activity at her back and the whole thing was at her belly button. She turned to me and said with her arm over her tits "how long have they been out? Told her I had been enjoying them off and on most of the day. She said you brat! She laughed and dropped her arms, I was thrilled with that! She didn't seem to mind and left them out as we packed up, that surprised me. I honestly figured she knew and since no one was there didn't care. We threw all of our stuff in the trunk and left for our back road car ride, by then it was almost dark.

I was so sad, as she was about to get into the car she pulled her suit up and covered most of her breasts, well barely her nipples, she didn't seem to try too hard to put them away but she seemed satisfied how it was now.. The lane way was rough on the way out. With the movements of the car and a helping hand her top was once again fully below her tits. It wasn't until we got to the road and were leaving did she notice. She said she never had trouble before having it stay up but she only ever wore it in private to sun. She also never had me there when she wore it helping! I loved it.

Again I was enjoying the beauty of a bench seat in a car. She snuggled tight up against me this time freely played with my exposed balls and the odd stroke. She let me feel her upper chest, cleavage and the exposed mounds of her tits. As we rode I would push her top down well below her tits. She seemed to actually enjoy that until we would meet a car then she was suddenly shy and pull her suit up as best she could to cover up!

After that it was my goal in life was to have her topless until we got back to her apartment. She gave up and left them out and enjoyed it!

................... Part two coming!

bumkin
bumkin
19 Followers