Memories: Things are Heating Up

Story Info
4th time in the first week since meeting.
2.5k words
4.4
1.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an over the top, exciting, take it down a notch while nursing a hangover type of day, I called Maggie as soon as I got home and suggested we do something mid-week since I was swamped Monday and Tuesday.

She said great she was busy as well and she needed to see me Wednesday. I thought oh no, this is the thanks but no thanks it's not you it's me speech. Usually I can last a week or two. So we decided I would pick her up at her work at 4:30 and we would go to supper then a show, nothing too exciting.

I was excited to see her again. We really clicked from the start and then our quick move to intimacy by a different path excited me. Fifteen minutes later the wheels started to fall off. She called me and said she had some sort of emergency at work and she had to work a bit later. She would just meet me at her apartment at 5:30. Well at least it wasn't a no!

Ten minutes later another call; she had to work till six so how about a frozen pizza and we could still make the movie. Of course I said that would be great, I just wanted to be with her.

I showed up promptly at 6 and she wasn't home and I hadn't heard anymore from her. So went down to the yard behind her apartment and patiently stretched out in the grass. I must have dozed off quickly because I never heard her get home. She woke me up by pulling her shirt up and sliding her tits back and forth across my face, I instinctively latched on to one, the yard was private enough for this kind of fun, not sure it either of us cared. Nice way to be awakened!

I pulled her down on me and we kissed, it was so relaxed and natural. Was so nice to lay there and try and make plans.

She said how about we go to the late movies, I'll order a pizza and you can pick it up while I shower and get ready. I was a little disappointed as I knew it would cut into our alone time but best to salvage the night than lose it.

So we had been kissing and she sits up straddling me on my belly and starts to call the pizza place. While she is dialing and talking my hands found their way under her shirt and worked around her bra and were busy tweaking her nipples. She seemed to not even notice till I felt her wiggling. She started to breathe heavily and her nipples hardened. She looked flushed and pushed my hands away and called me a brat for doing that while she was talking on the phone! I may have been a brat but she didn't stop me either.

I know it was hot out but little beads of perspiration started on her temples, she was getting over heated. I released her nipples and slid my hands to her waist band on her jeans intending to unbutton them.

Just as my hands emerged from under her shirt we heard a "oh hi there", It was Maggie's downstairs neighbour and owner of the property. Not sure how long she had been watching or what she saw but I didn't care and Maggie didn't seem concerned. We made small talk for a while and then we sat and had a drink with her on the patio chairs and tables.

She told Maggie she was so thrilled she used this part of the yard; it's been years since I used it to any amount, there are a lot of memories here. It's such a shame to waste a place like this that is still so private. She said I have seen you out here and have been meaning to tell you don't have to worry, you can sun out her without being seen, even naked. She said you probably don't want to hear this but when she and her hubby were married there wasn't any houses close by and they spent all their time back here sunning and gardening......in the nude, she whispers lol. She then looked at me and said you are welcome to join her here.

Maggie acted very surprised but then asked tons of questions which made Myrtle happy. Myrtle told Maggie she was welcome to carry the tradition on if she liked, she said she rarely ever goes back there anymore. Maggie told Myrtle she didn't care if she caught her naked, it was all good and she was welcome to join her! Myrtle gave a big smile and said then maybe I will see you and then said to me, remember, you are welcome to join her anytime back here! I said only if you would join us, she blushed and giggled but didn't say no, and then off she went.

Maggie just looked at me kind of weird, blushing and said well now you know that I have sunned nude, like one time, I said yeah right! I said the thing is everyone suns nude when they can, it's not a big deal. She said really, normally I would sun topless lying on my belly but as I got older and braver I started to let the girls see the sun! Maggie said it didn't take long before she would just wear panties and a towel out to sun. She finally admitted to me as her choice of clothing to sun in got less and less she just gave in and became a nude sun bather when safe!

Myrtle must watch me more than I think! Maggie said she tried to only sun naked when she knew Myrtle was away, which was often enough! We kissed and was starting to get into it then stopped and looked at each other and said ....the Pizza!

I left to go the get pizza we had forgot about. We spent 30 mins with Myrtle so our time together time was dwindling but was time well spent, oh the things we learned. We still had a bare minimum amount of time to make the movie. Lucky the pizza place wasn't far and I was back in 15 mins. Got to Maggie's door and it was locked, knocked and it swung open immediately!

There stood Maggie wet hair and 1000% nude. I swear my jaw hit the floor; no towel no clothes no hands just perfect naked skin. I was frozen I think my eyes popped out of my head as fast as my cock came to attention! She laughed and said she had been thinking about doing this all week.

After Sunday and the time we spent at the park and car ride she thought it only made sense! She knew I was keenly aware she was happily completely nude from the waist up and probably thought that she had probably done that a lot.

She said she never had before; the closest she ever got was stripping out of a wet swimsuit after a late night swim. She said now nude in the back yard under the moonlight she hung her wet swimsuit on the clothes line then sauntered into the house and dried off. She was 14 and was her first time staying alone overnight. She said she always wondered what it would be like to spend a day nude or topless but was never brave enough to try. She said the thought crossed her mind to just go nude. She was aware she showed way more of her pussy and pubes than she intended but she was enjoying the freedom.

She said I really impressed her by my actions throughout the day! She was basically topless all day and her other parts were exposed some also and yet I never tied to take advantage of that. She learned she could trust me. So for the last few days she decided from now on she wanted me to be able to join her. Since she was a self-taught home nudist she would allow me into her world and would never wear clothes in her apartment with me or hide from me.....surprise!

Before she could blink I was naked! Then I asked should we go in your apartment now or stay in the hall?

She told me she had been a full time home nudist since living on her own; I was the first to know. She said she wonders if being nude so much at home made her maybe a bit too relaxed about clothing and maybe our first date proved that. She said out of curiosity was I too bold? Showed too much? What did you think?

I said I loved her outfit and when that second button undid itself and I could see your whole sheer right cup holding that perfect tit I throbbed. She asked if I could see it all and I said yes, the entire right cup! I told her I sure wanted her bra to fall off but you distracted me when we got that ice cream cone. I said had to walk around the back of my car and put my Hardon in my waist band I was tenting so much. She said you did? I just smiled. She just said oh wow!

Then when I got back to the car you had moved and were sitting on your feet cross legged. Your leg openings were wide open and I could see most of your panties. So nice, very sheer and unlined, could see your hair somewhat matted down and lots of loose auburn escaping hairs. She admitted when I was getting the cones she discovered the 2 buttons undone and did them back up and then undid them again and thought why not.

Then she admitted by then she was super turned on and quickly figured out how to sit to show off. She said she had to pull and twist the bottom portion around a lot to get it to stay in place to show off most of her panties without being too obvious. I said mission accomplished I was thrilled when you slid over and sat next to me and your bottoms re arranged themselves every time you moved.

I know it was dark so you felt hidden but wow, in the glow of the dash lights your breasts and pussy looked absolutely amazing in your sheer lingerie.

You then got brave and rested your hand on my thigh, I asked her if she knew how close to my hard cock her hand was and she said yep she felt it nudge her hand when we hit road potholes. I couldn't stand it anymore I told her so, I reached out and ran my hand up her inner thigh until I ever so lightly felt her warmth on the back of my hand. She said if her parents had any idea she lived naked in her apartment they would flip out, and now doing it with another person especially a male would not help at all! They are religious and prudes.

We then got back to the business at hand and hit the couch with a whole lot of kissing and exploring. She pushed me back on the couch and took my very hard cock in her hand and leaned forward and kissed me. Both of my hands instantly shot to her ass caressing and massaging her asshole. When I pressed my finger against it she stopped and sat up and said you can do pretty much anything but no penetration of any kind then leaned back down and swallowed my tongue.

My hands went back to heaven and while one rimmed her bum the other magically found its way to her pussy, it was so hot and so wet. Her lips felt fantastic, big and full and hanging free. Her slit was long and slippery and as I traced her lips with my eager fingers I realized she was gaping open so I encircled her treasure cove.

I got her so worked up several times being so close to her clit but not really touching it other than an accidental rub. Was her first time being edged and she got so wet she was dripping. After having a couple of mini O's from doing that we decided to take it down a notch it and cooled it off a bit. All the while we never stopped kissing and fondling.

She was so wet, my hand and her couch were soaked! Suddenly she did a death grip on my throbbing cock and arched her back and curled her toes and made enough noise I thought Myrtle might call for the police! Maggie spasmed several times and was a long time between breaths. Gradually the orgasmic rolling and jerking slowed down and she could catch her breath. All the while I kept the slightest pressure and contact with her lips and clit until without warning she fell fast asleep with me holding her.

That was the last time we ever wore clothes at her apartment. We chose to play for a long time and keep our new found virginity for a while longer. We learned how to please and get each other off in many other ways.

Not sure what happened but we both fell asleep, no idea for how long, covered in god knows what or who's juices and we both awoke starving. We had forgotten about the pizza. We put it in to reheat then filled her tub and we bathed together and finally ate the pizza. I was so freaking horny I could hardly stand it but had to leave, we both had to work the next day. With our new found nude freedom with each other it made it super hard to leave or get dressed.

Then Maggie did the unthinkable and set a new standard. A dare! She dared me to just take my wallet and keys and drive home, leave my clothes. Easy nothing to it, from experience I knew that time of night no one would likely be around and was mostly backroads home. At home since my closest neighbour lives over a mile away I can easily be nude outdoors anywhere and am every chance I get! DARE accepted!

After another awesome kiss and fondling time we said good night and off I went. I had forgotten I had parked a little farther up than usual but every time I left Maggie's place I had always been nude up to now anyway or very close so didn't want to end that record. I knew I was pretty safe from public view so I wasn't concerned. As I got to my car and looked up at Maggie's window she was waving, stark naked in the window for me, I was pretty much still erect lol. I looked down as a light came on in Myrtles apartment and she was waving too, with a huge smile!

What a difference a week can make in your life.

Gotta love life and the little surprises.