Memories, Village summer party

Story Info
Another summer party fun time, with perks.
5.9k words
4.33
5.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumkin
bumkin
19 Followers

I wasn't expecting much, just a BBQ and a dance at the little town where my girlfriend lives. I would have to be polite and smile a lot. Luckily I do know some of the people from around there some quite well. Most just enough to say hi to.

Turns out most of the residents kids and friends come home for it. It's an older community so wasn't planning on many visual treats. Turned out it was kind of fun seeing those people? I turns out I was really wrong about the visual treats; when the young kids aren't around the adults are way more uninhibited than I remembered!

It was another very hot day similar to the wedding we went to before. Luckily the park had lots of trees to break the sun but the temperature was still around 90F. This meant the attire people wore that day varied dramatically and had nothing to do with age. Everyone was dressed with as little as they could get away with, yet still be a respectable adult!

I had never been to it before but Maggie assured me people dressed the same each year so there wasn't anything that wasn't seen before. The ones in shorts and tanks /tees wore the same each year as did the ones who showed up in bikinis. Trust me some should have worn way more clothes. But in the heat that day less was more. Half he guys were shirtless no matter the age or size and the women pretty much anything went from swimwear, bikini tops and cover-ups to short shorts. No matter the age the shorts were short back then, the undies not so much but worse, there was a lot were showing.

.

The day started off pretty tame until the beer tent opened at noon. The hotter it got, the more beer was drank, the more people got a bit carried away. The beer tent is for adults only and not visible to those outside and wow did it get hot and not just the temperature. A lot more skin started to show!

Every guy was shirtless, 99% of the women were in bikini tops or tube tops. Seemed to me like the bigger the bust the smaller the tops are. I was also shocked at how much cleavage was being shown by the prim and proper ladies there. I guess give them beer and their inhibitions ease!

I have never seen so many full and partial nip slips in one place. I saw way to much of Maggie's mom's assets an amazing cleavage I had never seen before. My shock was for she being a leader in the church and how huge her bust was, her strapless top kept her busy pulling it up and readjusting it. She seemed totally unconcerned how much skin was showing. She never wore shorts, always a knee length skirt, this day was no different. Maggie's dad also, like his wife already had too much to drink. He was wearing a tank top and shorts.

The other thing I saw and hadn't seen before was the numbers of women, again all ages that took their shirt off and were in their bras. I did love that, mind you they were all industrial type bras that never revealed and inch or extra flesh or a hint of what was under.

Maggie just laughed and said "that's normal here and don't worry I won't be doing that, I'm not wearing a bra."

I piped in and said "panties either; she stopped and stared at me but didn't deny it and gave me a smile that gave me up of a great day." I knew from the second I picked her up she wore neither. It was Kind of a repeat of when I met her family a couple of weeks earlier.

It was so hot and humid in there we retreated to a nearby tree and played the clothing guessing game. We tried to guess what people we wearing under their clothes. type/style/size of bras and panties. Whether commando or not, cock size, bush no bush, nipple size etc. You name it!

We were both surprised at how there wasn't a lot of differences between people despite their age, and didn't realize how popular going commando was. Maggie said probably because regular panties in those days showed when wearing the short shorts. I looked and she was sitting there giving me a private show lots of hair and confirmed no panties again.

It was a good thing I had cut-offs on, they covered my erection. The most interesting thing was the high humidity made many of the women's tops no matter what they were wearing look like second skins. It didn't help there were lots that I didn't want to see the first or second skin!

We met an old neighbour of Maggie's. She and her daughter came and sat with us for a visit. As soon as she sat and crossed her legs her top gaped open and exposed her tits, Maggie told her and she said she didn't care and looked at me and asked if I did? Told her absolutely not! It was neat; her daughter was about 19 and sat there and just rolled her eyes but didn't seem to care either.

The afternoon wore on and we played some pickup baseball until we were drenched in sweat, by then the BBQ was ready and we ate, everyone looked like they just got out of a wet t-shirt contest. After eating we found another tree and lay out and slept. We woke when we heard the music start in the hall for the dance, we wandered over to it and went in, must have been 110f in there with the air so wet you could cut it with a knife. I was there 30 seconds and Maggie was pulling my shirt off and she rolled her tank top right under her tits. It was clinging to her tits like plastic wrap. She was getting pretty inebriated by then so her, like so many others, inhibitions were lowering.

My shorts and most of the guys there had their shorts sticking to them, was sure easy to see who was excited or shapes and sizes! I don't think I have ever seen so many shapes and sizes and details of so many peoples attributes before in one place. Even somewhat publicly shy Maggie was pushing it, I could see every detail of boobs easily, She like many others had taken her arms out of the tank top straps and folded them under her top,looked like she had a tube top on,. The tops of her areolas were like many others quite visible as she danced sometimes.

We lasted as long as we could, we started to leave at 2 am and it was still going but you could tell it was almost done. We had walked to the party, almost 2 miles but we took a short cut down a hiking trail and it was only a mile that way. It was a good thing for the shortcut because Maggie wasn't fit to walk that far on the way home to her apt.

Maggie's mom and dad found us as we were leaving and asked if we would drive them home, they had way too much to drink. They were so funny. That meant our walk back would now be 3 miles instead of one but Maggie thought it would be fun. It was such a nice moon lit night, perfect for a middle of the night stroll.

They lived about five miles away. Her mom and dad got in the back of their car and I drove them home. Maggie was beside me, head back, eyes closed and one nipple out! I tried to cover her so her parents wouldn't see as we pulled in their driveway but gave up when I made it worse and her whole boob was out. When I turned to look at them once we were stopped in their driveway they were both sound asleep.

From the rough road and a few potholes Maggie's mom's top had inched its way below her large bouncy tits! They were massive, huge dark areolas, short but big nipples and completely uncovered. I was mesmerized and couldn't stop looking. I felt guilty a wee bit for looking but then decided what they hell. I then changed my focus to between her legs. I checked to see wat I could see of her pussy since her legs were splayed open. She had a lot of hair escaping everywhere from her sheer from sweat panties. She had a lot of pubic hair matted down which I could clearly see through the material. She also had the longest slit I had seen by then. She had huge dangly lips clearly seen also pressed flat by her panties that were inching their way into her with a fantastic camel toe!

I suddenly became very aware I was very hard and when I looked down most of it was completely out of my shorts down my leg. I looked over at Maggie, sound asleep one whole breast out now the other one close. I went back to looking at her mom, just seemed so wrong to see her like that but like watching a fire, I couldn't look away. I just thought her dad was a lucky man. He must have had a good dream going because the tip of his cock was now showing out his leg opening, I chuckled, he must have made his wife very happy!

I finally got up the courage to get out of the car. I left my cock hanging out and went to her mom's door and gently woke her. She came to and climbed out totally unaware her breasts were on full display. Her dad got out and stumbled around the car and we headed for the back door. Her mom's top was completely around her waist now and she had her left tit smashed into my side as held her to walk her to the house. I liked that, MIL was nude on top and her skirt was over her waist, panties exposed and she didn't notice. If she did she didn't care and left everything the way it was. I got the door open for them and let them find their way in as I went to get Maggie.

I opened the door for her and she pulled me down and gave me a really great kiss. She noticed her left boob was out and she quickly freed the other one for my pleasure. I said she should cover, her parents might see her. She said "I don't care as she reached up my shorts and pulled my now hard cock out again and gave it a little kiss on the tip, she was very drunk! She then said" thanks so much for looking after mom and dad" as she stroked me. I returned the favour while kissing her and my finger found her very wet slit under her shorts and gave her a bit of pleasure. I then told her it was time to go. We agreed to walk out the back yard thru the pasture behind the house to the hiking to save about a mile of the walk.

As we got around the corner of the house we froze. Her dad was nude standing to the side of the yard peeing against a tree! Maggie gasped and sobered up a bit! Then we both saw her mom standing at the clothes line. She was saying "these clothes smell like beer and smoke, they aren't coming in the house."

She slowly hung her dad's shirt and shorts, then her top and lastly took her skirt off and hung it. Her mom was clad only in her surprisingly small panties! Was sure a lot of butt crack. I mentioned to Maggie and she whispered" mom likes teeny little undies!"

When she turned the light from the house accentuated her mom's camel toe even more! Maggie's mouth about hit the ground; she whispered "I have never seen either of them like that before but obviously they do it a lot!"

We stood there frozen, they still hadn't seen us.

As her dad walked to the house he was pretty much engorged and her mom said "come on you old fool, we'll look after that inside." By the time her mom was at the top of the stairs on the deck her dad was completely hard and had caught up to her. He had her panties around her ankles in an instant and she just walked out of them and left them on the deck. They stopped at the door and she turned to him and took his cock in her hand and his hand went between her legs as they kissed.

I whispered to Maggie "we should go."

She said" no way."

Her mom and dad went in and Maggie took her top off and turned and kissed me and rubbed my cock and said "we are going to see what they are doing."

We walked over in the yard and we could see them in the kitchen, it was easy to see the whole kitchen and dining room through the patio doors. Her parents were standing at the kitchen sink. We could very easily see her dad stand behind her mom and was playing with her tits. Her mom had her head back and was really enjoying. We assumed he was pumping her from behind the way her tits bounced around.

She then stopped him and they walked over to the dining room table. She laid back and put her legs in the air. Maggie was breathing very heavily and jacking me as I stood behind her and massaged her tits. I let go of her tits and reached around her and unbuttoned her shorts and dropped them to the ground and started to finger her. She let go of my cock and melted in my arms. We stood there with Maggie completely nude but it wasn't until we watched her dad slid his surprisingly large cock into her mom from a side view that Maggie spoke again.

She said "oh wow, you never think of your parents having sex but wow they fuck good!"

Her mom wrapped her legs around her dad and pulled him deeper. I felt Maggie's hands on my shorts, unbutton them and let them fall to the ground. she found my cock and directed it between her butt crack and had my head resting at her vagina. She was breathing so hard I thought she would pass out. She took my cock and ran it up and down her ass crack while not taking her eyes off of her parents fucking.

I kind of thought it was funny that the days started out everyone so prim and proper and as the day wore on we all end up nude and having sex! Unfortunately we weren't all together!

She started to tremble and said "oh fuck." she never said that.

As the head of cock dipped into her asshole she stopped moving it and said "push."

I said "what?" and without warning she pushed back I entered virgin territory, balls deep.

At that point we were both out of control. We moved in unison and it felt so incredible. Instantaneously she started to breathe and snort this guttural moan, louder and louder. She was so close and moaned "cum in me, now."

It didn't take long and my first spasm hit, she could feel it in her and went wild. Her ass was gripping me so tight I thought she may ever let go.

It was right about then her dad pulled out of her mom and shot a massive stream on her all the way from her pussy to her face. The last of his load was mostly on her tits, belly and pussy. Her mom was using her hands to smear it everywhere; we could see it sticking to her hands and face. Maggie started to convulse as a second orgasm hit her. It was all I could do to hold on to her.

It got worse when her dad walked up beside her mom and she took him in her mouth and her head bobbed like there was no tomorrow. She was still playing with the cum on her body and was also fingering herself like crazy. When she that Maggie started to finger her pussy like a mad woman as I pumped her ass, her tits were so active, bouncing and shaking and they rarely move.

Maggie started to heave and roll and I knew she was about to cum again. She was really getting going and then her dad pulled out of her mom's mouth. He started to cum, not shooting but dribbled, looked very thick and gooey. Her mom happily took it in her mouth and on her face. I thought Maggie was going to explode when she saw her mom covering her hands in it, seeing the strands of cum from her face to her mouth then spreading it over every inch of her. Her mom started to jack her dad again while she had a lot of her hand in her pussy.

All the while she was pumping my cock in her ass I was so close to exploding. I told Maggie was so close and she said "wait" and she pulled herself away from me and said "I want it in my face."

I don't think she had ever considered doing that until she saw her mom do it. She held my tip a few inches from her face and jacked me crazily as she fingered herself, I was starting to seep. And then we heard her mom let out an animalistic scream we looked over and she was arching her back shaking violently with one spasm after another as she had one hand in her pussy and one stretching her huge tit so roughly.

I told Maggie here it comes. I shot the biggest load ever but as slow as possible so she could enjoy having it in her face for the first time. Maggie took it like she had always done it. She had her fingers busy and was having a little orgasm and licking some of the cum that was on her lips. She had this evil look on her face and said "oh wow I really love the taste!"

I found it very interesting to say the least watching her parents fuck and then her mom get covered with cum and Maggie decided to try the same thing

Just then we clearly heard her mom say let's go out and wash this off of us. Maggie looked at me with panic in her face covered in my cum, a full load of cum and said grab our clothes and run. We got to the back of the yard and hid behind the fence. Maggie was shaking like a leaf. We were so close to getting caught. I said "let's go" but she insisted we stay and see what happens.

I couldn't keep my hands off of her; she sat on my lap and let me play with her boobs. I could, feel her ass so slimy from my cum as she sat in my lap. Eventually I found my way to her clit and it was a matter of seconds she was ready to blast off again. I was so excited because no matter where I touched her I found cum. even when I kissed her, her lips tasted of it, her cheeks were covered.

We watched her parents come out and her mom warm up the shower. Both Maggie and I agreed it was so beautiful to see them nude standing there! Then her dad dropped to his knees and ate her. Her pussy must have been full of cum. She moaned a lot and held his face to her pussy. Her knees started buckle so she then pushed him away and sucked him. She stopped that and they both got under the shower and tenderly washed each other and ate each other again before going in.

Maggie sniffled and with tears in eyes she spun around in my lap and kissed me so tenderly and said now we can go. That was amazing!

.

We were halfway across the open pasture, completely nude and carefree. It was a clear moonlit night and we stopped and had the most meaningful deep kiss. Both of us were now covered in my cum from our faces to our knees. I picked our clothes up again and we continued our leisurely stroll back to her place.

Maggie was still on fire as we walked. We came to a little bridge over a creek; it had low cement safety rails. Maggie and been playing with my cock as we walked and I was stiff yet again. She leaned over the rail and led my cock to her ass once again and said "push!"

I completely understood what she wanted and I took her slowly. It didn't take long for her to have a low slow orgasm as I dumped a small load in her. She caught any leakage and wiped it in her very matted pubes. She absolutely loved wearing it!

We stayed naked till we got to her place and yes we got caught once, that was so totally exciting and fun. They had to have been close enough to sort of see us in the dark fucking on the bridge.

That couple was a much older couple probably mid-sixties and I knew them. We had no idea they ever went naked nor did they know we did. They assumed because of the party night and the heat, we were new to it and like them just out for a walk to cool off. Just young lust not actual nudist stuff. I had known her for many many years, she was a good friend of my moms and wow she looked good. Apparently they often took late night naked walks and invited us to join them another time. We stopped and talked to them for at least 20 mins. After we parted ways I thought they must have seen we were covered I cum or at least smelled of sex!

It was about 4:30 am when we finally, carefully got to Maggie's apartment. As we were sneaking in the building we heard, so how was the dance, it was Myrtle, the land lady, having a smoke outside. She has caught us both nude many times leaving the apartment and coming back, but has never mentioned it to anyone. I secretly wondered how long she waited out there for us to come back!

We chatted for a bit, and then we sort of started to cover up. She said don't bother it's too hot; She was wearing a little shorty spaghetti strap type night gown 99% sheer, and riding up a bit. She was showing a fair bit of her pussy and pubic hair. She has never been nude but she might as well be every time. We said good night and went up and ran a cool bath. It was almost 5AM when we finally got in the tub and soaked for a long time to cool off. Maggie was very quiet as we settled in the tub, as we got chilled we warmed it up until we felt water logged. She lazily let me wash every inch of her body and shampoo her long hair neither of us wanted the night to end. We finally dragged ourselves out of the tub and got a big blanket and cuddled on the bed.

bumkin
bumkin
19 Followers
12