Memories, Village summer party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumkin
bumkin
18 Followers

I hadn't planned on spending the night. But it was so late and I was going back the next day so I just stayed. We got up in the morning put our clothes in the wash. The laundry was across the corridor, w didn't care if myrtle caught us, besides I had no other clothes so we stayed nude. It was around 9 and still really hot and Maggie led me back the bed to talk. She was very quiet and had a lot on her mind. The first thing she asked me was "did last night really happen I was really drunk?"

I said "that depends, what do you remember?"

She said "she kind of remembers being in the car and looking in the back seat of the car and looking at her parents sleeping in the back seat. Were they partially nude?"

I said "um yeah actually."

She asked what you saw, actually."

She said "I drank way too much and have this crazy story in my head. You were sober please tell exactly what you saw"

I said "well ok. Here goes. Both of your mom's breasts were totally uncovered. Her skirt was practically over her waist and I could see all of her anatomy through her sheer panties! And your dad..........."

She cut me off and said" and his cock head and half of his shaft was very exposed! So as you walked mom and dad past the car and her tits were out and her skirt was over her ass that was real?"

I said yep "I got to them to the door of the house and went back for you."

And then she said "we watched an amazing performance and had our own as well! I remember very well my dad fucking mom on the dining room table in such vivid detail! I must have started to sober up!"

She said "one or her biggest surprises was how eager mom was to take dads cum.....everywhere! But more surprising was he was eager to lick her clean!!! Obviously that wasn't their first time!" Maggie giggled.

She said I want to know more later but by then now we were hungry and decided to make a simple brunch. It is so much fun cooking together in the kitchen while naked. All the touching and poking and feeling and kisses. We just sat down and were about to eat when her door opened and her fun sis stepped in.

She stopped dead in her tracks and said "you guys are nude again?"

Maggie jumped up gave her a hug and got another plate and said "grab a chair, take your clothes off and join us."

Maggie grabbed a washcloth and threw it over my cock to be a little discreet but she stayed totally nude. I would have not bothered with the cloth. Fun sis said "well maybe, partly. I know you have seen my tits so I don't care about them," She took her jumper off but said "I'll keep my panties on thank you."

I didn't have the heart to tell her I had seen her nude from behind but her tiny semi sheer string bikini panties were very good too! I was just thrilled she thought nothing of baring her breast with me there; I had only seen her once sans clothing

We hung out and chatted for a couple of hours and I learned that Maggie and her shared a room and almost always bathed together so nudity with each other was still common and no big deal. We heard the timer for the washer so, Maggie got up and walked across the public corridor too put our clothes in the drier. She left the door open and fun sis I were sitting here mostly nude, made her nervous.

Maggie got back and I stood, letting the wash cloth fall away. I had my back to fun sis as I got a glass of water, totally nude now.

For a brief moment she saw my ass and probably a flash of my junk. I covered my junk with my hand and sat back down but didn't cover, just kept my cock and balls tucked down. And I could see her mind working. Now Maggie and I were completely naked and fun sis had her panties on.

Now it was fun sis's turn to get up and get water. She turned back to us and Maggie said" we are both nude, why don't you drop your panties join us and be comfortable?"

Maggie said "You do remember we have both seen you down below some!"

She hooked her thumb in her front and pulled them down until a lot of hair showed. She stopped herself and said next time and laughed as she sat back down with the front still down and a lot of hair still showed.

Maggie went to check the drier.

She said "oh my god now I remember, the family reunion. You, Maggie and myself were all commando and braless. On the ride too my house Maggie took her shirt off and mine was completely open and both of our boobs were on display."

I said "yep."

"Now I remember seeing all of your cock and balls up your shorts and you saw all of my pussy up mine" she continued. She then said "you saw my naked tits for more than just a flash."

Ii said "yeah like for 20 mins.

"No wonder I felt comfortable topless with you here I almost took my panties off too that would explain why it seemed so easy" she muttered.

Maggie came back in still naked and she stood there talking to her sis. I loved looking at her naked body, her so perky tits, her perfectly round ass but mostly her hairy snatch with her lips peeking out. She looked so comfy standing there like that I knew they had done that hundreds of times. She finally noticed me looking and spread her stance a bit more to give me a better view. She looked moist!

Fun sis was standing here talking with her back to me. I could see quite abet of her side boob, they weren't as perky as Maggie's but she was quite comfortable letting me see. She like her mom the night before was wearing little string bikini panties, pink, totally sheer in back with a lot of butt crack showing. One side had a very good start on becoming a thong.

Maggie and fun sis went to the bedroom and when returned traded spots where they were standing Maggie had her feet apart and I could almost see her asshole. I swear she forgot she was nude.

Fun sis was standing there facing me now. Her panties were low enough in the front a good half inch of her pubic hair was still showing. She had to know and clearly wasn't concerned. I could see the rest of her hair bunched up under her semi sheer panties. But the best part was She had a huge, very smooth, obviously bald camel toe, I could easily see the outline of both sets of her lower lips. They were very pouty but not as meaty as Maggie's. She must have been very aroused because I could see the hint of her round little bulb of her clit peeking out from under her hood against the material.

Finally it was time for fun sis to go, she had to play horseshoes. She thanked us for the food and company and proceeded to hug us, First hug was for Maggie and her hand naturally ended up on Maggie's butt. I think nudity makes that more natural. I held my hand in front of my semi hard cock as she hugged me I let go of my cock and I could feel the hair that was showing above her panties on my tip. By her breathing I knew she was aware of it!. She grabbed my butt cheek as she did.

Maggie laughed and said hey not so handy. She still hung on. I looked at Maggie and winked and put my hand down the inside of her panties and held her cheek. Fun sis said "now that's how I like to hug and you are welcome to do that every time!"

Maggie asked me how her ass felt and I said "nowhere as nice as yours but still enjoyable."

Maggie confirmed later she did indeed always grab Maggie's ass when she hugged but she thought it only happened when they were nude, she wasn't sure.

Fun sis totally forgot she was still just in panties as she opened the door and stepped into the hall way and got all the way to the stairs. She sprinted back in and turned very red and said "I can't believe I just did that. Please don't tell anyone! I must have been more comfy here than I thought!"

I said "I think we all here have to promise not to tell the things we do when together, its fun and I for one wouldn't want to stop."

She found her jumper and wiggled back into it and buttoned it up. She said "yuk, I am beginning to think like you, nude is just so much easier. You might convert me!"

I said "I think you are closer than you know!"

She left but about 5 mins later she came sauntering back in She said "the horse shoes were cancelled because it was rainy so she thought she would coma and hang with us if that was alright?"

I was standing at the kitchen sink washing dishes. Maggie was drying we looked at each other, she looked at my cock like a question and I whispered I don't care if you don't."

She said "fine by me.!"

So I stood there and kept washing and fun sis had a clear side view of my flaccid cock. She looked along time but never said anything. I didn't make it real easier for her to see my cock but I didn't try to hide it. She sat at the kitchen table and watched us closely. We kissed a quick peck a couple of times and we all continued a normal conversation. Fun sis got up and said she had to pee, she was still clothed and we never commented on it. She came back and the jumper was unbuttoned down to her panties, tons of cleavage but her hair covered.

She sat back down and we did too. After a few mins one of her breasts was peeking out. She looked at us and said" you guys really don't care that you are naked and I am here. Are you like this with anyone else?"

Maggie said "we have seen each other naked all the time growing up I could care less you see me!"

They both looked at me. I said "Maggie told me the night of the family party as she had her shirt off and yours was open that of all of her family you are the only one she would trust to be naked in front of and you are the only one who might ever choose to be nude around us too. It's because you can keep a secret and not judge. So I trust her judgement completely."

She took her arms out of her jumper and stood and pulled it off and said I'm still not taking my panties off...............yet! But I do need to apologise that they are so ugly I only wear these for sports I hate them otherwise, maybe I should borrow some!"

Maggie said help yourself to any I have so she got up and actually changed! We spent many hours hanging out with her, with her panties on, for a long time.

All in all it was a hugely fun BBQ and dance but the education and show we had later was one of the best ever!

bumkin
bumkin
18 Followers
12