All Comments on 'Memory Foam Mattress Topping'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cut and dry

Like reading instructions to assemble a piece of cheap furniture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked it

I liked it. Just the right amount of reluctance.

cowbullscowbullsabout 8 years ago
Great story

I loved the story but to get a 5, he would have taken her ass the day of the fishing trip. Also, the Mother's body was never described. I still gave it a 4 and I was thoroughly enthralled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So let me get this straight.

She is raped for 5 weeks and never tells? She says no and rather than going away he rapes her without consequence? She's not even angry? She is betrayed by her sons best friend and it's ok?

Emotionally, this was crap. Even the author couldn't spin it so he made this as boring as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

I think she should have gotten knocked up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The part about fucking her on the bed with the dad next to her isn't very believable but otherwise the build-up is super erotic and works really well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Left me hanging

Your stories sometimes just end..... don’t leave me hanging .... but great job!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Little Momma’s Gotta Have It!

Good story. Hot, without being too taped. Well written.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 5 years ago
Great right up until you ran out of gas

I liked this story much more than I expected, but thought the ending was thin and rushed. I like the theme of a wife and mother losing control of her pussy to a young stud. Add the oblivious husband and, wow! I would have wished you added more humiliation for her by letting her son, Andrew, know she was a whore for his friend.

afrbosrcafrbosrcover 3 years ago
bed

the whole thing about the catatonic husband is unnecessary and detracts from the story...it's not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

it was a hot story, it would have been better if andrew has seen them together qnd decided to join in

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...