Memory lane

Story Info
A man looks back on his cheating wife.
1.7k words
4.01
49.5k
43
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note.

Feel free to change or complete my story without asking. I enjoy an alternative ending.

If you don't like bad grammar and poor spelling don't read this story.

........................

My name is Frank Grimes, and my wife is Peggy we have been married for twenty years and have two children Mike and Emma. I am returning home from taking Emma our youngest to start at university.

I am looking forward to getting home and to finally confronting my wife about her affairs spanning the last twelve years. This last affair being the most serious as she intends to leave me for her lover now that our children have gone. I'm just turning into our street and can see our house, the light is still on, so she hasn't left yet. I pull onto our drive and get out of the car, I open the front door and walk in. My wife is sitting on the sofa looking a bit scared, I don't know why I have never even raised my voice to her let alone my hand.

She looks at me and glances at the two suitcases standing just inside the door. I also look at the cases.

Peggy:

Frank has gone to take Emma to start her first year at university, I'm sitting on the sofa waiting for my lover to pick me up my bags are packed, and I've left a note telling Frank that I am leaving him for another man but my lover is late and I'm worried in case Frank comes home first. This is just the latest in a long line of lovers I have taken over the past twelve years but this one is special, and we are in love. I think back over the last twelve years and the lovers I've had; the first lover was my tennis coach at the country club. He was so attentive and caring it was a great shock when he moved away without so much as a goodbye.

The next one was a work colleague and, on a work, related trip to New York we had a little too much to drink and I woke up in his bed, at first, I was annoyed with myself but then I though why not no one will know. This affair lasted over two years always on company trips and sometimes in his office when we were working late. Then one day he just didn't come to work, it was rumoured that he ran away with a girl half his age who disappeared at the same time.

The one after that was an old flame from college, we met by accident at charity sale. After the sale he asked me to lunch, and we sat and reminisced about our fling at college and ended up in a motel where we fucked all afternoon this lasted all of six months then one day, he just didn't show up at our meeting place anymore.

This brings us to my latest lover; Tom he is the husband of my best friend we started flirting at a BBQ he and Gina hosted. It started out innocently with a bit of flirting and then touching and finally kissing. After that first kiss, we groped each other whenever we could. We fucked in his bed and also in our bed. We were insatiable and then we realised we were in love and needed to be together. So here I sit waiting for Tom to pick me up, he is now nearly half an hour late and I'm getting worried that I've been dumped again.

I look at Frank he looks so calm and in control, what does he know that I don't.

''So, Peggy were you going to just leave with Tom or were you going to tell me?''

{He knows about tom how did he find out}

I point to a note on the table with my wedding rings on it. He looks and picks it up throwing my rings onto the floor, I wince at the implied insult.

THE NOTE:

Dear Frank.

As you can see, I have left you for another man, it's not important who, I love him and he loves me. We are going to move far away so you won't have to see me, please don't try to find me it will only cause you more hurt. We had a good marriage and some good times but over the past couple of years we have drifted apart. I did love you and I know you loved me but it's time to say goodbye.

Peggy.

I watched Frank read the note and smile, he then put the note in his brief case and turned to me.

''Thank you for the note it will make things easier when I divorce you, I won't need to show the video of you fucking Tom.''

''What Video?''

''The one where you and Tom were in our bed fucking like teenagers while disrespecting and making fun of me. You must remember it was only last Tuesday when you said you were at the spa.''

''Did you have me followed, how long have you known?''

''From the beginning you see I've had you under surveillance since you were fucking your tennis coach. I know all about your lovers.''

''Why didn't you say anything if you knew?''

''Because you would have given me the usual bullshit, it didn't mean anything, it was just sex, I love only you and of course the biggest lie I won't do it again.''

''It was you that frightened of my lovers wasn't it what did you do threaten them or buy them off and what about Tom have you bought him off as well, why didn't you just divorce me?''

''Because I wanted the children to grow up in a normal family atmosphere and also if I divorced you, you would get half of everything I have worked for plus spousal support and child support. I wasn't going to pay you to fuck your lovers at my expense, so I just got rid of them.

Let me tell you a little story.

When I was at grade school my best friend was a boy named George Venini, he was a small boy and got picked on a lot but I was always there to stick up for him and kept him out of trouble. I got the black eye and split lip instead of him. Pretty soon everyone in the school knew that to mess with him meant messing with me and that would be painful.

We stayed friends right through college and we are still friends today. To make things a little clearer, George's mother's maiden name was Gambini the same Gambini family that runs the east side rackets. George's mother wanted to break away from the family and be legit so they sent him to a normal school and college. He graduated in business studies and law. I graduated in business studies and accountancy. Much to his mother's dismay he joined the firm and as my investment company grew I was employed to invest for the firm giving a veneer of respectability to their investments. In return I made a lot of money George also said that if there was anything he could do for me to just ask.

''Well when I found out about your tennis pro I called Georg and asked his advice. He said he could take care of it and so the tennis pro disappeared.''

''Oh my god, you had him killed.''

I thought she was going to be sick so I went into the kitchen an got her a bowl.

''Yes, and the same thing happened to your second and third lover. As soon as you started to get serious with them I had them taken care of so that Mike and Emma would still have a mother. If you hadn't started to talk about leaving me they would still be alive so it's your fault they are dead.''

She looked up at me with tears rolling down her face.

''I suppose Tom's dead too.''

''No I'm quite happy for you to leave me for Tom, the children are away at college now so they won't be needing you. Tom is alive and well [not for long] and waiting for you to join him.''

The look on her face was priceless, with the relief she felt. [did she really think I would confess to murdering three men and let her live?]

''So why didn't you let me just leave with Tom.''

''Well before you go I wanted to extract a little revenge. You remember our little dog Fifi and that I always fed her and took her out to do her business. Well the meat in the freezer marked for dog only was cut from your sex partners after they died, so every time she had a shit it made me think that your partners were nothing but dog shit in the end. The buttocks and thigh muscles make a great steak, you even commented on how great they tasted when I grilled them for you. Just think it was the last time you ate them.''

This time she did throw up but she missed the bowl and it went all down the front of her dress. She continued reaching until there was nothing left to bring up.

''Well now you know, and I have had my little revenge [I pressed speed dial on my burner phone and two large men came through the front door] these gentlemen will take you to meet Tom and you can spend the rest of your life with him knowing you are responsible for your ex-lovers deaths. Goodbye Peggy and I hope you rot in hell.''

One of the two men picked up Peggy's cases while the other one escorted Peggy out to their waiting car, she never said another word.

As promised she did spend the rest of her life with Tom, they lived in his car for as long as it took to sink the two hundred feel to the bottom of the old quarry ten miles from town. Now they are all in the same place together, one cheating cunt and four wife stealing assholes.

I love my life and I have proof that my loving wife Peggy left me for another man.

.............................

If you are not happy with this ending please write your own, I look forward to reading it.