Memory Lane with Mom

Story Info
Home movies unlock lust between mom and son.
6.8k words
4.65
90.8k
198
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxAuthor
TxAuthor
3,057 Followers

Memory Lane with Mom

All characters are 18 and older

Chapter 1

Life was simpler 48 hours ago.

The sun shone through the wall of windows facing the back yard, our pool glistened in the mid-day sun. I was seated on the floor of the living room, stacks of old VHS tapes arrayed around me like Stonehenge. I was four days into digitizing my family's old family movies, a project my mother gave me to keep me busy over the summer. She picked a project for me every summer since I was eight, and ten years later we were still at it. I didn't mind, it let me flex some of my computer skills, and it was fun going through some old memories.

Mom walked in from the kitchen. She wore a t-shirt that was cut partway up, revealing her toned midriff, and a black bikini bottom. It was her summer uniform. As principal of our magnet middle school, she was off for two and half months, and definitely needed the break. Mom had walked around half-dressed like this my entire life, but now I noticed. My eyes traced her tone stomach, and when she turned from me they hovered on the dimples on the small of her back, and her round ass. Not only were my eyes roving, but my dick was hard.

I had had countless erections in my lifetime, but only in the last two days had my mom elicited such a response. In fact, I was pretty much hard every time I saw her. What had always been an abstract recognition of my mom's youthful figure was now something entirely new and different. I shifted uncomfortably on the floor, trying to fight the growing bulge in my shorts.

"How's it going?" she asked, pausing to grab an orange from the table.

"Pretty good, knocking a few more out," I said. Next to me the old VCR I had scrounged from the second-hand store whirred while my computer digitized the video. A stack of hard drives waited to be filled with family memories, and on the screen of my laptop a small preview showed the movie playing. Any with my dad I marked on my spreadsheet for further review. Ever since Dad left with his junior legal partner, we didn't talk about him. Mom certainly took him for almost everything he had, but the pain still hung in the air when he was mentioned. I saw him twice a year, with his new family and my bratty half-siblings who were all under the age of six.

"Well, this is supposed to take you most of the summer, don't forget to pace yourself," she said with a smirk.

"You just don't want me to finish too soon because I'll have nothing to do all summer," I replied, causing her to laugh.

"You got me, Eric," she said. She finished peeling her orange, tossing the peel in the trash can hidden in the cabinet. "Coming swimming?"

"In a bit," I said, checking the video progress. "I want to load in the next tape beforehand."

"Suit yourself," she said, "see you later." She turned and walked outside, her ass swaying with each step. My dick throbbed in perfect time with her movements.

Two Days Earlier

I knew it was wholly unnatural to get hard because your mom barely wore anything around the house. Hell, if you had suggested it three days ago I would have called you crazy. Yet there I was, hard, my dick aching for release. I shifted how I sat, still uncomfortable. I leaned back, stretching from having sat crouched over to too long. I sighed, looking at the bulge in my cargo shorts. I was going to have to take care of this before I headed out to the pool.

The tape stopped and I took it out of the antiquated player, marking it as digitized with a marker and placing it in a box. The video tapes were organized by year, and then type of event. The next video in the sequence was our trip to several theme parks in California. My dad had had to bail on us last minute, so mom and I went alone. We later learned that he was with his mistress, but mom and I had a blast. I set the VCR to play, and started recording on my laptop. It was a similar vacation video that, two days ago, had upended my world and scrambled my sense of normal.

Two days ago mom was in professional development at the school and I was home digitizing movies. The tape had been labeled 'Greece vacation' with the year 1997, six years before I was born. Mom would have been 25, and she and my dad had not yet gotten married. The footage was mostly a volcanic sand beach, mostly topless people frolicking and some shots of a small house that opened to the beach. If you've never seen a topless beach before, then you haven't missed much. It's mostly saggy tits and pot-bellied men.

As I watched the video in the tiny preview window, I enlarged the view when I saw my mom. She was walking on the black sand, topless, carrying a small picnic basket. There was no mistaking her. I had never seen my mom's tits before and I was more curious than anything. I watched longer than I should have, and then lost interest when the video cut to footage of my parents walked around town. My mom's parents and brother were with them, my dad tagging along as the dutiful and attendant boyfriend. How far he'd fall from grace later, I mused.

I was playing video games on a handheld console while the video ran. I had turned on the sound during the topless beach scene, and it was sudden dialogue that caught my ear. It was my mom, laughter in her voice as she told my dad to stop filming.

"Why?" my dad said from behind the camera. I stopped my game and looked at the scene on my laptop. Mom was in a bikini, much like the one she'd wear these days, cleaning something in the kitchen sink.

"I thought we might settle up on the bet you lost," he said, an odd tone in his voice. Eric turned his full attention to the screen as his mom kept cleaning in the sink.

"You can't be serious," she said, her voice also changed.

"A bet is a bet," he said, "and you lost."

"Yeah, but I was joking," she said.

"A deal is a deal," my dad said.

Mom sighed. "My mom and dad could get back any minute, no way."

"Come on," Dad said, his voice softening. "You lost, fair and square and it won't take too long. Besides, we've been looking forward to this."

She turned slight, "You, too? Serious?"

I wasn't sure what she meant, but I heard a second voice, a man's, off camera.

"I mean, you made a deal, but..." the voice was sheepish, maybe embarrassed, maybe nervous.

"I can't believe you'd actually call out the bet," she said to the off camera man.

"Chrissy, it's no big deal. It's just a blowjob," my dad said, and the handheld fell out of my hand.

"Two blowjobs, for the record," she said.

"But at the same time," the second man said. "So it doesn't count. Besides, it's just a blowjob."

Mom sighed again, but there was a smirk on her face. "You two are disgusting, you know that?"

"This was your idea," dad said.

"You did say that if you lost, you'd suck our dicks," the second man said. His voice seemed familiar but I couldn't place it.

"I was drunk and kidding," she said, exasperated. "I didn't think I'd lose."

"Well, that's a lame excuse," Dad said. "Don't sweat it, if you don't want to, I'll drop it."

"No," she said hastily. "I said I'd do it, and you did win the bet." She turned off the kitchen sink. "Fine."

"Are you serious," the second man said.

"Turn off the camera," mom said to dad.

"The deal was blowjobs and we can film it," he said.

She rolled her eyes. "You two better come quickly, if mom and dad get home..."

The camera shifted for a moment as mom walked toward them. Without ceremony she approached the camera and dropped to her knees. Suddenly my dad's dick appeared on camera. I watched, entranced, as mom took it in her hand and started stroking it. Seconds later the second dick appeared. She looked up at my dad, winking, before taking the second dick in her mouth. The second man groaned as mom sucked him, her hand working his shaft while she stroked my dad. She switched to my dad, trading off on the two cocks.

"Damn, Chrissy," the second man hissed, and she laughed, her voice muffled by my father's dick. I knew I should not be watching this moment, but I couldn't help it. Mom worked expertly between them, never letting one go neglected for too long. I was aware of my own dick stirring. I was shocked. After all this was my mom. On the other hand, this was my mom sucking two dicks.

In this strangeness of the moment I felt like parts of my brain here unlocked, parts that perhaps remain locked for a reason. I noted that my dad's dick looked longer than mine, but skinnier. I was probably average in length but pretty thick. The second man's dick was thick, like mine, and mom was paying it extra attention it seemed. I wondered about the identity of the second man. A friend? Someone they met on the beach? Whoever it was, she was having fun with him. Finally my dad grunted, and mom started to stroke him faster while kept sucking the second dick. Dad came, spurting ropes of cum all over mom's face and hair while she sucked. He laughed as he came, almost an animalistic sound. The second man pulled away, stroking as he came seconds later, splattering mom with even more cum. The second man came harder, his cum dripping onto her tits. Her bet paid off, mom stood up slowly, helped up by my dad. She smiled as she cleaned cum off her face, and the camera faded to black.

I sat, stunned by what I had seen. Of course my parents had had sex, and I knew that surely mom sucked a dick or two in her day, but to see her take two at once on camera, to get covered in cum, shocked me and tapped into something deeper in my brain. The tape was still black, the occasional static line. I looked, wanting more, surprised by my sudden hunger.

As if granting my wish, the video faded in. It was night, and the video showed a doorway in a dark hallway. The cameraman walked slowly down the hall, and I heard the sound of a running shower. The camera entered the room and turned to a small bathroom, it's door partially open. There, in the shower, behind a translucent curtain, was a woman on her knees sucking a man off in the shower. I knew by her movements that it was my mother.

The video stayed on them for a while but then turned to the mirror. It was my father, holding the video camera in his hand. He whispered, his voice barely picked up by the mic. "There's Chrissy, sucking her brother's dick for the second time today."

I don't really remember what happened next. The video camera turned back to the shower, where my uncle Mike, my mom's twin brother, was stroking his dick and coming on my mother in the shower. I could only see their silhouettes but I could see him thrusting his hips as his dick spurt cum onto his sister. I was aware that my hand was around my dick, vigorously pumping, jerking off like a madman. I was so close that I came quickly, surprised by how close to the edge I already was. I came in thick spurts, splattering on the tile floor in front of me, hitting some of the tapes waiting to get copied. My orgasm was so intense that I surprised myself by how much cum I produced, and how far it shot. It reminded my of my uncle coming on mom's face, his cum shooting up into her hair.

As my orgasm faded my dick lost all life immediately, and I sat with a puddle of cum in my hand, the living room a mess. The video had stopped, and I snapped back into reality, stopping the digitizer software. I cleaned the mess quickly, copying the video to a separate folder in my hard drive.

Chapter 2

One Day Earlier

The following day I watched the videos with greater scrutiny than before, meanwhile replaying the video of my mom's blowjobs as I jerked off in my bed. Each time I came like a geyser, and afterward I spent the evening tortured by guilt. Guilt at spying, guilt at using my mom's sex tape for masturbation material, guilt at knowing her secrets. Just general, soul-crushing guilt.

By early evening I had to get out of the house. Being around mom was freaking me out. I was getting hard constantly, and I was worried she'd notice. Plus, just the idea of getting hard was worrisome. Mom walked around in short shorts and a tank top, and I kept staring. Finally, I feigned an excuse and went out to see my friend Charlie. I rode my bike, since he lived only two blocks away, and showed up unannounced at his door.

I was greeted not by Charlie, but by his mom, Julie. She, like my mom, was a single parent, and had treated me as one of her own since they moved in six years ago.

"Is Charlie home?" I asked.

"He's at programming camp," she said, surprised that I had forgotten that my closest friend was out of town.

"Oh, right," I said, running my hand through my hair.

"Are you okay?" she said, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, yeah, I just forgot," I said.

"Come in," she said, stepping aside. "Let's chat."

"Oh, no, I'm good, thanks Ms. Hausen," I said.

"Nonsense, come in, you look like you've seen a ghost," she said, gesturing for me to enter. I followed her, noting how her ass swayed in the pink sundress she was wearing. Charlie's mom was pretty much the definition of a hot mom. With a jolt, I realized my mom was as well. Did Charlie look at my mom the way I looked at his? I didn't think that was a question I could ask without ruining our friendship. Julie led me to the couch, and sat down with a seat cushion between us.

"What's up, Eric? You look worried."

"Oh, no, yeah," I said absentmindedly.

"Which one is it?" she said, laughing. Her tits, much larger than mom's, jiggled gently. Ms. Hausen never wore a bra, bless her. It infuriated Charlie, but delighted his friends.

"I'm fine," I said. "I was just looking to talk to Charlie about the latest update for a game we're playing."

"That sounds like a nice cover story," she said, "since you can text him while he's gone this week. I think something spooked you enough to make you get on your bike and get over here while forgetting he's out of town, right?"

After hesitating, I nodded.

"Care to talk about it? Is it serious?"

"It's not life threatening. More of an existential crisis, I can't really say what it is."

"Anything illegal?" she asked tentatively.

"No, not like that at all. Personal."

"Ah. A girl?" she ventured.

"Not exactly," I said. "I mean it involves a girl, I mean a woman I guess. But it's nothing, really."

"Eric," she said, scooting closer. My eyes locked in on how her dress rode up, exposing more of her tanned thighs. "You don't have to tell me what's wrong, but you can tell me if you're okay. Do I need to get in touch with your mom?"

"No!" I blurted out, surprising her. She looked even more concerned, so I took a deep breath. "Ms. Hausen, can you keep a secret?"

"You have no idea how good I am at that," she said, grinning. "What's up."

"You swear you'll keep this secret?" I said.

"Cross my heart," she said, dragging her finger across her tits.

"It's about mom. I mean, sort of. I saw something I shouldn't have. A sex tape."

She nodded slowly. "Kinda freaked you out, huh?"

"Yeah, a little," I said, and we both laughed. I was surprised by how much better I felt discussing it with her. I omitted the part about mom sucking her brother's dick. I wanted to avoid bringing that up, because the sex tape by itself was enough to make someone freaked out. "It's, um, well it's made me look at mom in a new light."

"How so? Like you are surprised to see your mom having sex, or are you looking at her as a sexual creature now?"

"What, no?" I said, alarmed, even though that was exactly what I was thinking.

"I didn't mean you want to do it with your mom," she teased. "But once you see something like that, it can bleed over into other things." She paused, drumming her fingers on her knee. "Had to get out of the house while she's there?"

"How'd you know?" I said, surprised.

She sighed, "I think it's inevitable for a kid to see his or her parents naked or having sex. Charlie may have accidentally seen more than he should have just a few weeks ago when I got out of the shower."

"He didn't mentioned it," I said, laughing and relaxing a little. I was surprised by her candor, but she had always been open around Charlie's friends. Again, to his dismay.

"Don't tell him I told you," she said. "So, let me ask you a question that you don't have to answer. Now that you've seen your mom doing it, is it making you hard around her? Is that why you came over here to see Charlie?"

"Ms. Hausen..." I said, but she interrupted me.

"Julie," she said, as she had a million times before.

"Julie," I corrected myself. I started to say something, but just nodded at first. "How did you guess?"

"I can see my poor son try and hide an erection when we are both at home now."

Julie laughed and I laughed nervously. She continued, "I mean, you're pretty hard right now, I can see it in your shorts. It's normal, right? Nothing to be ashamed of. If your mom notices it, she won't think twice about it, believe me."

"You don't care if he's hard when he's looking at you?" I asked.

"If this figure gets blood flowing in the right direction for anyone, I won't complain. I mean, it's working on you."

"This is embarrassing," I said.

"Would it be less so if I told you that all this sex talk has had an effect on me as well? You just can't see it."

I nodded, my head feeling a little fuzzy. There was a moment of quiet between us, where she suddenly edged closer.

"Can I see it?" she asked. She slid closer, her dress riding up even more. I couldn't see much, but I could see her side well enough to know she wasn't wearing anything underneath it. She pushed me back and unzipped my pants in one motion. Julie, like my mom, knew what she was doing.

"Since you were so sweet and told me what was on your mind, and since you're clearly aching for some release, I'm going to help you out," she said. Without another word she started sucking my dick. Her ass was in the air and her dress had slid down to her shoulders. I put my hand on her bare ass and she responded by sucking and stroking me even more vigorously.

I had fantasized about Julie for years, and now, on the very couch that I sat on with her son to watch movies, she sucked my dick. She was greedy, sucking me with an energy I did not expect.

"Mmm," she said, my dick stuffing her mouth. I squeezed her ass as she sucked, my other hand running through her hair. After a few minutes she started to stroke me, and I came quickly, unable to control myself, and as I came she took me back into her mouth and surprised me by swallowing it all. I kept pumping cum into her as she sucked and swallowed, until my dick, now soft, popped out of her mouth. I was panting, exhausted and suddenly sleepy.

She sat up, wiping her lips as she smiled at me.

"Feeling better?" she said, helping me up as I zipped up my shorts. I wondered if I was supposed to reciprocate but she was leading me out the door. When we got to the porch she paused, looking left around before unbuttoning part of her sundress and exposing one of her tits.

"The next time you're feeling that way, come right over," she said, covering her tit and shutting the door with a smile and a wave.

Chapter 3

There I sat, two days after finding mom's sex tape with her brother, a day after Charlie's mom sucked my dick, hard as steel as mom headed to the pool. The video next to me played a hiking trip in Tennessee, but no other tapes had yielded any new secrets. Had mom and uncle Mike ever done anything else, or was it one evening of chaos followed by silence, or regret? My head was filled with questions I would never have answered.

I shut down my laptop when the video ended and stretched. Julie had sent me a text message overnight, telling me to stop by whenever I needed to say hello, and I was tempted to head over right away. Jerking off suddenly seemed boring when there was a woman willing to suck your dick when you needed it. Instead, I looked outside and saw mom laying out by the pool. I headed to the kitchen and fixed her a drink and headed out to greet her.

TxAuthor
TxAuthor
3,057 Followers
12