Memory Lane with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was reclining, reading a book. When I arrived she set it down, sliding her sunglasses down her nose a little to get a good look at me. I tried not to stare at her toned body. She was not as voluptuous as Charlie's mom, but she definitely was more fit.

"What's up, kiddo?" she said, crossing her legs as I sat in the adjacent deck chair.

"Taking a break from capturing video. I have a ton to go through that I've already digitized, you know, cleaning them up, putting them in chronological order."

"Seen anything interesting?" she said, unaware of exactly what I had seen. I paused before answering, but then surprised myself. Maybe it was seeing mom suck dick on camera, maybe it was Julie's blowjob, I don't know. But some kind of switch had been turned on in my brain, the kind that crosses all kinds of boundaries and blurs lines.

"Actually, I did," I said, leaning back. "I saw my mom topless on the beach, if that counts as interesting."

"What?" she said, dropping her book. I laughed as she scrambled to compose herself. "You're joking."

"I'm not," I said seriously. "Greece, family vacation. Topless beach. There I was, minding my own business, when I look at the screen and I see a topless beach."

"Oh god," she said, covering her face.

"At first," I continued, "a bunch of saggy, old tits. As far as the eye can see. And then, out of the literal blue, my mom...topless."

"I'm so sorry, I thought that tape was erased years ago."

"It was, kind of. This was after a different movie ended, one that I guess erased most of it. Still, I did, as you asked, see something interesting. Two things, to be exact."

"I am so embarrassed," she said, turning from me. Then, with a pause, she added, "did you see anything else?"

"No," I said, omitting the earth-shattering scenes that followed on that tape. "Just my mom's tits."

"When you say it like that it sounds so vulgar," she said.

"You know, my friends would pay money to see that video," I joked.

"Don't even kid around about that," she said. "You're friends are a bunch of little perverts. I can feel their eyes on me all the time."

"I won't tell a soul," I said.

She sighed, turning to face me again. "Well, lots of people have seen my tits, I just never imagined you'd be one of them."

"Anyway, that was a different time, a different me," she said.

"I see," I said, although I had no idea what she meant.

"So what did you think?"

"What?" I said, and she laughed at my surprise.

"What did you think, dummy," she said slowly. "You saw me topless, what went through your head?"

"Well, I mean besides surprise?"

"Yeah, be honest," she said. "You learned a little about me, now I'm going to learn a little about you."

I paused, choosing my words carefully. "Well, shock of course. But then I went back and looked after it was digitized..."

"You went back?" she said, laughing.

"Let me finish," I cut back, laughing as well. "Yeah, when I went back for a, um, scientific look, I have to say they looked pretty nice."

Mom laughed and looked down at her tits. "That's very sweet of you, I suppose. So there's a digital copy of that tape now?"

I nodded.

"Any chance you're going to delete it?"

"If you ask me to, I'll do it right now," I said.

She said nothing for a moment, and then surprised me. "When you saw my tits, what what else went through your head. Be honest."

"Well, I wondered if there was more to the tape. Maybe a bit more of you."

"So you enjoyed it a little," she asked.

"I mean you look great," I said, "so, it was kind of fun. I guess seeing something you aren't supposed to, I guess it's a thrill."

"I guess it is," she said simply, and sat up abruptly. She reached back, untying her bikini top. Before I could truly process what she was doing she had taken off her bikini top and set it on top of the book on the deck. She leaned back, topless, as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

I stared. I didn't care if it was obvious. Mom's tits up close were even better than on the grainy video. I felt my dick, already turgid, spring to full attention. It pitched an awkward tent in my bathing suit, but I could not hide it. Mom took off her sunglasses and settled into the chair, more comfortable than I had ever seen her.

"Well, this is new," I said, fumbling for something to say. It seemed better than to address her topless body directly.

"I can put the top back on if it's bothering you," she said.

"No!" I said too hastily, and she laughed.

"If you need to get out of that swimsuit, go for it; you don't look comfortable."

"Oh, I, um..." I said awkwardly.

"Here, let me even the field," she said, and lifted her ass and slid off her bikini bottom in a swift, practiced motion. She tossed her bikini bottom onto the deck, and there was my mom's pussy, an arm's reach away. She kept a neatly trimmed triangle of hair, and I could see her pussy was slightly open, perhaps swollen from arousal. My eyes took in everything like a starving man at a lavish banquet.

"I haven't been naked out here in years," she said, gesturing to the yard. "It feels liberating. And speaking of which, are you going to sit there, or take off your swimsuit."

"Well, um, I mean I'm..." I said, trying to form a coherent thought.

Mom rolled her eyes. "Fine," she said, and sat up. She stood, stretching. Her pussy was right in front of me, and I looked up to see her looking down expectantly, her hand outstretched.

"Stand up," she said calmly, as if she was instructing me how to ride my bike again. I stood up, my dick awkwardly poking around in my suit. She pulled the string ties, loosening my suit, and then pulled the waistband toward her, exposing my dick. It was hard, pulsing with desire. Mom looked at it for a moment before pulling my suit down, letting my dick spring out. It pointed at her, swollen with lust.

"I think I've done enough swimming today," she said casually as we stood there, my dick sticking out of my bathing suit. It was an awkward scene, for sure, but oddly felt right at the same time. I slid my bathing suit down and kicked it off, liberated of inhibition.

"Come with me," she said, and led me to the outdoor shower. She turned it on, leaving her hand in the water until it was the right temperature, and then stepped under and started washing off the sunblock and salt water from the pool. I stayed close by but not too close, until she grabbed my wrist and gently pulled me under the water. We were so close, my dick was almost touching her.

"Did you forget how to shower?" she asked, handing me the body wash. She washed herself off and I followed suit, sharing the stream of warm water. It was awkward and exhilarating, and I tried to avoid bumping her with my dick, but failed a few times. It was on one particular poke, where my dick bumped her stomach, where she laughed softly, her eyes on the past.

"At the risk of making this weirder, you definitely did not inherit your dad's dick," she said casually.

"Oh, how so?" I asked, pressing a little close, causing my dick to bump into her again.

"He was longer, but really skinny. You're built more like my brother. Thick."

The word hung in the air. She said it with appetite.

"So you've seen your brother naked?"

"Once or twice when we were older," she said. "But that was a different time."

She reached down and took my dick in her hand. I tensed up in shock but she started to stroke me gently, and my knees buckled.

"Can you keep a secret?" she said. I nodded, and she kept stroking. "One day on that trip to Greece I felt bad for him, and I gave him a handjob. He exploded all over me, I had never seen anything like it. So after that I would jerk him off, and eventually, I sucked his dick."

She kept stroking me, and I was in heaven. I put my hand on her waist, and when she didn't stop stroking me, I moved it to her ass.

"I liked the feeling of his thick cock in my hand," she said, stroking me with an intense look in her eyes. I couldn't take it anymore, I felt myself about to come.

"Mom!" I blurted out, and she started stroking me harder. I gently gripped her ass as she stroked, and I came in thick torrents of cum. My semen splattered onto her stomach, shooting up onto as she pumped her hand furiously. I felt like I might pass out, as my knees gave way and my vision blurred, but I snapped back to reality to see the water washing ropes of my cum off of my mother. She stroked my softening dick slowly, her eyes alight with mischief.

She got on her toes and kissed me on the cheek, a motherly peck. "This is our little secret, okay, kiddo?"

I nodded, dazed, as she stepped out of the shower. She dried off while I stayed under the warm stream, too stunned to move. She smiled at me one last time, picked up her bikini and book, and walked naked into the house.

Chapter 4

I guess when you have the most intense orgasm of your life, you get pretty tired. I found myself on the couch, waking from a long nap. The sun was low in the sky, the so-called golden hour that photographers covet. I had laid down naked, and was surprised to see that mom had put a blanket over me. Was it to hide my nudity? Was she suddenly not okay seeing my dick?

"Good evening, sleepyhead," she said as she walked into the house. She wore a yellow dress, and had several bags on her left arm. As if reading my mind she said "I thought you might get cold."

"I see," I said, sitting up. The blanket still covered my dick. She set her bags on the counter and eyed the television.

"Is that thing hooked up to your laptop?" she made a gesture to the screen. I nodded, and she sat down next to me. I was oddly self conscious, which was absurd given how her fingers had been wrapped around my cock only hours earlier. Still, it felt suddenly strange.

"Yeah, it's all set up. Why?"

"I want to see that video," she said. "The one of me, topless."

"Oh," I said. I had made two versions of the video, one of just the beach, and one of her sucking dick afterward. The latter video was hidden safely in a nest of folders on my hard drive. "Give me a second."

I got up, aware of my dick swinging as I walked. I wasn't hard, but not fully soft either, a sort of in between state I suspected my uncle and grandfather lived in for most of their lives. I was oddly self conscious about it. I grabbed my laptop and logged in, turning on the TV and checking the connection. I scrolled through a folder of dozens of videos, until I found one labeled "secret."

"Secret," mom said, "nice video title."

"It was better than "mom's tits." I said.

"Fair enough," she said with a laugh. "I have to admit I'm a little nervous about you going through these old tapes now. Who knows what else is on here?"

You have no idea, I thought. I cued up the video and sat next to her. I contemplated covering myself with the blanket but decided not to. The video started and she sank back into the couch.

"Oh god," she said as she came into view. "I look so young."

"You look the same," I said.

"Flatterer," she said.

"I'm serious," I said, pausing the video when she got close to the camera. "You look as young today."

"You're just being nice."

"Having seen your tits earlier, I can say they look the same. Here," I said, and I reached over and gently unbuttoned a button on her sundress. She didn't resist, so I undid another, and another, until I was halfway down, and exposed her breasts.

"Still look great to me," I said. My dick was already hard, and she looked down at it. I tentatively put my hands on her tits. They were small but pert, really as youthful as they had been all those years ago. She sighed softly as my hands touched her, gently playing with her nipples as I cupped her tits in my hands.

"This is supposed to be me just giving you some relief," she said.

"It can go both ways," I said.

"It sure can," she sighed. She unbuttoned the rest of her dress and threw it onto the coffee table. Sitting naked next to me, she looked at the screen.

"You know, there is a photo album somewhere in the house from that trip."

"Really," I said, my hand sliding down her stomach.

"Yeah," she said, "we'll have to look for it."

My hand touched her pussy and she shuddered. She was wet, slick with arousal and my hand explored her as she sat back. Almost subconsciously she leaned hard into the couch and opened her legs. I took this as permission and gently probed her pussy with my fingertips. I met no resistance, and gently entered her.

Mom's paused, younger version on the screen beamed, her tits glistening from the sea, while I fingered my mother in the present day. My thumb hit her clit with each thrust and she bucked her hips, a woman driven mad with lust. I felt her pussy contract, getting tighter until it started to spasm. She bucked her hips and whimpered, coming. It felt like an orgasm that was a long time coming. Mom had been single for a long time, devoid of a man's touch, and all of that pent up arousal poured forth. She clamped her legs shut around my hand, her hands gently tugging on her nipples as she cried out. I had no idea my mom was so loud.

"Stop," she panted finally, her body still shuddering. I withdrew my hand. She looked at me in a way I had never seen before. And took my dick in her hand. I was expecting another handjob, but mom had other ideas.

She leaned over, sticking her ass up in the air, and started to give me an intense, slow blowjob. She had the same look in her eyes that I saw on the tape when her brother's cock was in her mouth. The head of my cock slipped between her lips and she closed her eyes, moaning.

Mom took me all the way into her mouth, her lips wrapping around the head of my stiff cock as my hand slid over her ass and then darted for her pussy. My fingers gently probed as she sucked my dick and rocked back and forth. My fingers penetrated her, slipping into her wet, hot pussy, slowly entering deeper with each thrust. Soon I was fingering her again as she sucked my dick. The deeper I penetrated her, and the more I rubbed her clit, the more intensely she sucked my dick.

"Mom, I'm gonna come," I said, unable to hold back much longer. She let my dick pop out of her mouth and she started to stroke it, resting it against her cheek. She rubbed furiously and I exploded, shooting jets of thick cum up her face, into her hair. She laughed as I came all over her, grateful for this sexual creature that had been unlocked. As I came, mom came as well, her pussy gripping my fingers as I thrust them into her harder.

"Oh god," she said, and shook as she came. She pressed her face against my softening dick, still pulsing and shooting cum on face. She pulled her ass away from my hand, letting my fingers pop out. She fell gently to the couch, resting on my lap, my dick touching her chin.

We lay there for a while, saying nothing. The TV screen had gone dark, and I looked down at my mother. She looked young, a glow on her skin. She was curled on her side, and I gently put my hand on her waist, feeling her rise and fall with each breath.

"If you had asked me if I'd ever give my son a blowjob," she said, laughing. I laughed as well, my dick bouncing closer to her face. I was spent, my discharged member devoid of life.

"It's a good thing I found that tape," I said.

"It is," she said, almost purring.

"Mom?" I ventured.

"It's a little weird hearing you call me mom after coming on my face," she said. "But it also feels, I don't know, a little natural. What's up?"

"I love you," I said.

"I love you, too, kiddo," she said. "But we need to figure out what's going to happen next."

My heart sank a little. The moment of regret had arrived, the moment she would tell me it was a mistake and could never happen again. "I understand."

"Do you?" she said. "Because I was thinking we should take a shower. I need to get all this cum off of me, and I enjoy your company."

"Oh," I said, mistaken. I grinned, my dick swelling a little at the thought.

"Come on, kiddo," she said, standing up and reaching out for my hand. "And maybe later, we can go looking for those photo albums.

Author's note: Sorry for the long, multi-year delay. I wrote many things not up to my standard, and I promise not to let so much time pass for part 2.

END Part 1

12