Memory Loss Ch. 07

Story Info
Jim and his daughters come to a resolution.
4.7k words
4.75
30.5k
86
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octave888888
Octave888888
1,166 Followers

Thanks for the ratings on all the previous chapters. This will be the final installment.

As always, all characters are 18+, no characters are based on real people, and enjoy the fiction.

--

CHAPTER 7

--

I went to bed alone that night. I think it was mutually agreed that everyone was exhausted after the crying fest we'd just had.

But I wasn't alone when I woke up. The sun peered into my window, opening my eyes. I felt warmth on my right side, and looked to find Katie there, still asleep. I hadn't expected her at all; if I had bet money, it would have been on Kimmy.

She looked peaceful. Her breathing made her perfect breasts rise and fall in her long white sleep shirt. The bed covers came to her waist, hiding her long legs from view. I put an arm around her and kissed her cheek.

Her eyelids fluttered open, showing me the lovely green eyes. "Daddy?"

"Good morning, sweetie. When did you join me in bed?"

"I couldn't sleep last night, so I came in here." She stretched her back, pushing her pert breasts into the air. Her nipples stuck out in the fabric. "Your bed is comfy."

"We have the same mattress."

"Maybe it's because you're here. You make the bed comfy."

I went to kiss her cheek again, but she turned her head and kissed me on the lips instead.

"Thanks for telling us last night."

"Of course. I had to. You deserved to know."

Katie sat up, and stretched again. My eyes were hypnotized by her breasts. She caught my gaze, and grinned. "I know what you're thinking, but I could use a shower first." She stood up, and leaned over me, giving me another quick kiss. "I'll be right back."

She had left my bedroom, and I stared at the ceiling, re-hashing last night's revelations, before I heard the door creak open again. It hadn't even been a minute, so I thought Katie had forgotten something.

I turned to see Kimmy instead. "I thought she'd never leave." She was already shrugging off her shirt, standing in front of me in her tiny white panties. "

I told her, "She's coming back."

"Then we'll be quick," she said, slipping out of her panties to stand naked in front of me. "I need you, Daddy."

Then she laid on top of me, pressing her self against my body as she kissed me deeply. I held her in my arms, kissing her back. I still knew it was wrong to do this with my daughter, but it felt right, especially today. After last night, I think we all grew closer as a family, with that big secret finally revealed.

My hands went to grip her ass, and she started grinding herself against my growing erection, and she groaned into my mouth. Then she sat back up, and started pulling at my shorts, freeing my cock. I commanded her, "Tell me what you want."

"I want to ride you. I want my Daddy's cock inside me." She lifter her leg and slipped out of her panties, tossing them aside. Then she sat on me, impaling herself slowly, all the while maintaining eye contact with me. "Daddy, I want to ride your cock."

"I want that too," I replied.

She used her legs on either side of me to lift up, then sat back down, then up again, starting to build a slow, steady rhythm. She closed her eyes and sighed. "Yesss. Oh, Daddy."

Again, I reached around her to grab her ass, steadying her as she rode me. I watched her small tits bounce up and down with her body, observed her small waist with her perfect navel. It was so unbelievable to behold, it was like living in a porno movie. I couldn't imagine a more beautiful sight than my daughter's amazing body on top of my dick.

As Kimmy continued to moan, I heard a small click. She didn't hear it, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw the bedroom door open just an inch. Just wide enough for a single blue eye to appear at the crack. I knew it was Kennedi, watching us. Watching me fuck her younger sister. Kimmy hadn't noticed, and I wasn't about to stop her.

Kimmy's climax was getting closer, and I moved my hands to cup her tits, squeezing her nipples, and that seemed to drive her over the edge. "Yes!" Oh, Oh, Oh, OH! YES!" I felt her pussy squeezing my dick, her juices oozing all over my crotch, and only then did she open her eyes.

She slowed her rhythm, still on my erection, and asked me, "Do you want to come in me, Daddy?"

"I do," I freely admitted, "but I think it's fair to warn you that we have an audience."

Kimmy's head suddenly jerked to the door, as it opened more and Kennedi slid inside, closing it behind her. She wore a robe, and I guessed probably not much underneath, and was giving us a naughty smile. "I was coming to surprise you, Daddy, but someone beat me to it."

Kimmy looked back at me, and couldn't help but laugh. "Did you... Have you two..." she stuttered.

I took her hand in one of mine, and used my other hand to gesture Kennedi over to us. "Did you enjoy the show?"

Kennedi nodded. "It was really hot. I was touching myself in the hall." I put my hand under her robe, and her pussy was indeed very wet. She told her sister, "I almost came when you did."

"I'll take that as a compliment," said Kim, as she climbed off me.

"What's going on?" Katie's voice came from the doorway. She was wrapped in a towel, fresh from the shower.

"I think we have another family secret," I said to the room. "Let's everyone sit down and clear the air."

I stood up, still naked and mostly erect, and guided the girls to sit on the bed, side by side. Before I spoke, I regarded our erotic and humorous state: Katie, naked in a towel, hair still wet. Kennedi, wearing a robe, which was now parted at the legs to reveal her glistening pussy beneath. Kimmy, completely naked, who had just rode me to an orgasm.

Finally I started. "Friday night, I had sex with Kim."

Kennedi's jaw dropped. "You're serious right now?"

I turned to Kimmy. "Then Saturday morning, I had sex with Katie."

It was Kimmy's turn to be shocked. "What?"

"And Kennedi heard us. And it turned her on, so I fingered her on the couch until she came." I rambled on, getting it all out in the air. "Then Kimmy came in here this morning, and we had sex, and Kenni watched from the door." I took a short pause. "Am I missing any details?"

Kimmy piped up in a small voice, "Also, Daddy fingered me on Thursday night, and I gave him a handjob."

I nodded. "Yes, there was also that. Thanks sweetie."

"Welcome Daddy."

"And everyone's okay with all of this?" asked Kennedi.

I shrugged. "I'm okay if you're all okay." But I took one of Kennedi's hands in mine, and told her. "If you're not okay, we won't do anything anymore. I love you all, and if even one of you is uncomfortable, I'll never forgive myself." I looked each of them in the eye, letting them know I was serious. "I didn't plan this, but I swear I'll end it if you say so."

The girls looked at each other, and back at me. They eyed both my face and my half-mast erection. Kennedi was the first to speak up. "Dad, I love you too. You know that." She took a deep breath, and let it out. "And I'm fine with it. I want us all to be happy."

"I'm glad." I smiled at her.

"I'm in too." said Katie.

"Me three," said Kim. "But Daddy, I think you owe Kennedi."

"What do you mean?" asked Kennedi.

Kim explained. "Daddy's had Katie, and he's had me, so I think it's your turn." She grinned at me. "You should fuck her too, Daddy. It's only fair."

I looked at my middle daughter. "She has a point." I leaned in, tilted her chin up, and kissed her lips gently, as if beckoning her to join us.

When the kiss broke, she whispered, "I want that too."

I reached for the belt of her robe, and opened it up, stripping it from her body. Aside from her ankle bandage, she now sat before me completely naked for the first time. I motioned for her sisters to make room, then I knelt over her, kissing her neck and fondling her amazing tits. I remembered accidentally seeing her topless a few days ago, then spying on her at the pool, and I never thought I'd wind up like this.

I moved to take her nipple into my mouth, and heard her make a wispy "Ohhh" sound. It encouraged me on, sucking on one then the other, feeling them get rigid, playing with them with my tongue. I looked up for a second, and saw my other daughters watching with full attention.

I looked back at Kennedi's face. "I want to taste you, Kenni," I told her. "I want to lick you until you squirm." I teased her pussy lips with my fingers, and felt her writhe beneath me.

"Oh yes, Daddy, lick me," she said, so breathy.

I touched her clit tentatively with my tongue, still teasing her, kissing her, making her beg. "Please Daddy, please!" Then I dove in like a madman. I got my tongue inside her, getting her juices all over my face. She continued to moan, squealing out loud, "Yes, Oh Daddy! Oh Yes!"

I contined to eat her sweet pussy. I tried to look up to see her facial expressions, but she put her hand on my head, keeping me down, so I kept working on her until she finally came. As she climaxed, her legs closed, wrapping around my head. She was screaming but it was hard to hear exactly what she was saying with her thighs pressing against my ears.

When she released me, I laughed. "I guess it was good, huh?"

"Amazing, amazing Daddy. I'm... oh, wow. My heart is beating so fast."

I looked at the other two girls. They were both touching themselves. I beckoned them closer, saying, "Come here, taste your sister." They both gave me a good long kiss, licking my lips clean of Kennedi's juices.

Then I went back to Kennedi. I readied my cock, aiming it at her wet folds. "Are you ready?"

She nodded. "So ready. I wanted this since I heard you and Katie yesterday."

I slid inside her. She was tight like her sisters, but she was so wet that it was easier to get myself all the way in. "What's inside you right now?" I asked her.

"Your dick."

"Whose dick?"

"Yours. My daddy's dick is inside me."

"I'm gonna fuck you, and I'm gonna come inside you." I started pumping.

"Yes, please. Fuck me." She encouraged me on. "Please fuck me."

I held her legs, careful not to re-injure her ankle, and I built up to a good, steady rhythm. Then I looked at Katie and Kimmy. "Do you like watching me fuck your sister?"

They were both fingering themselves. "Yes Daddy," they said, almost in unison. Their eyes were glued to the spot where my cock was pistoning in and out of Kennedi's pussy.

"I want you both to keep going. I want you to come when we come."

Then I picked up the pace, making Kennedi utter small moans with each thrust. Based on my experience with her sisters, I judged how close she was to climaxing, and I knew it wouldn't be long, especially after having come just a few minutes before.

I watched her face, her wiggling breasts, her warm lips enveloping my member, and her gorgeous naked sisters. It was so much, and I was so grateful for it. "I'm gonna come in you," I told her, and sped up more to bring her with me. I looked up at the other two girls, and they were close too, frigging their warm snatches with vigor.

I think we all came within ten seconds of each other. It was hard to tell the exact order, since one of the explosive orgasms was my own, but I think Kimmy came first, followed by Kennedi, myself, and finally Katie. Each of us collapsed on the bed as we finished, naked, sweaty, and out of breath. I said a silent thanks to the manufacturer of my bed, for making it strong enough to hold the weight of four adults at the same time. I was laying over Kennedi's body, with my arm on Kimmy's small body, and with Katie face-up on top of me, back to back.

Still trying to catch my breath, I said, "I... am so... lucky. I love... all... of you... so much."

They all said, not quite in unison, "We love you too, Daddy." Then they all giggled. The same giggle from three different girls. My girls. My lovely daughters.

--

--

EPILOGUE - 2030 - 5 YEARS LATER

--

I fidgeted with my tie for the 57th time, and Katie smacked my hand. "It looks fine, Dad. Stop playing with it."

I didn't feel ready for this, and I told her so. "Stop that," she said. "You're not allowed to be nervous. You're not the one getting married."

"But I do have a line. And besides, I'm paying for all of it, so want to make sure everything is perfect. I just want everything to go well today."

"So do I," said Katie. "And it will."

"Ahem," came a voice from behind me as I resisted touching my tie again. I turned to see Kimmy, looking amazing in a burgundy dress. It showed off her shoulders and went just past her knees. "Someone wants to her her dad."

Katie, wearing the same dress, pushed me towards the door that Kim had come from. "Go. Now. Remember, no nervousness, only support."

I walked through the door. Kennedi turned around, twirling her white dress. "Hi Dad." She was shaking.

I grabbed her into a hug. "You look amazing."

"Thanks."

"You're trembling."

"I'm so nervous." She was close to tears.

"My car is gassed up outside, just in case."

My stupid dad joke made her snap out of it. She smacked my shoulder and laughed. "No, Dad. I love him. I can't wait. I'm so happy."

"I'm glad you're happy. I want nothing but the best for you."

There was a knock on the door, and Katie and Kimmy both poked their heads in. "It's time."

--

I stood in the back of the church, Kennedi on my arm. I watched my other daughters process down the aisle ahead of us, carrying bouquets of deep red roses wrapped in gold ribbons.

First Kimmy. My youngest, my little one. She still lived at home with me, no serious boyfriends yet, but at 23 she wasn't really looking to settle down. I remembered thinking once that she wanted to follow her mom's career path, but that was just a phase. She did go to culinary school, however, taking her love of cooking and entertainment and making it a career. Now she worked two part-time jobs, one as a pastry chef for a fancy restaurant, and one as a party planner. She'd done a great job with helping Kennedi put her wedding together. She had gone on dates with a few guys, but none of them more than once or twice. When I asked about them, she shrugged and said none of them were nearly as good as me.

Next was Katie. She had lived with me for a few years after we'd first gotten together, then moved to Los Angeles for a little over a year, before moving back to home again. But she wouldn't be there for much longer, as she planned to move in with her boyfriend Will in a few weeks. She winked at him as she walked passed him, and he smiled back. What Katie didn't know is that Will had already come to me, asking for her hand, and I had agreed. He was planning to propose next weekend. He was a nice guy and made her extremely happy.

As I stepped in time with the music, leading Kennedi forward, I knew she was only looking at David. He'd moved back from New York after three years of being gone. Immediately after moving back, he suddenly showed up at our doorstep, flowers in hand, professing that moving away from his girlfriend was the dumbest thing he'd ever done. It won her back, and they'd been together ever since.

I spotted my mother sitting in the front row of the church, leaving two open seats next to her. One was mine. In the other, a small bouquet sat, representing my deceased wife. In that moment, I thought about my own wedding. I thought about Kasidy. She'd be so proud of her girls today.

We got to the front of the church, and I was asked by the minister, "Who gives this woman to be wed?"

"I do."

--

A few days after I had regained my memory, I took all three girls to the cemetary. Kasidy's grave was there, which they'd all seen. But hiding nearby, there was a small stone marker. One it was written one name. "Karoline".

When Kasidy and I found out about Katie's stillborn twin, we decided to buy this grave plot, and nearby, we bought a smaller one for her. The marker was small, and only held her first name. Not even a date. I'm sure it was a mystery to anyone else who saw it, but it was enough to remind us.

All four of us wept for Karoline that day, and for Kasidy.

I didn't want to tell my mother, but the girls pressured me, saying it wasn't right to keep it from her. So we all went and told her together. It did break her heart, but she was glad to finally hear the secret. She had thought Kasidy went to therapy because of the scary car accident, but it was really to help her get over the tragic loss of one of her unborn children.

When Katie was born, Kasidy couldn't wait to have another, hence the age gap of less than a year. It was almost as if she wanted replace the baby she'd lost. But we loved Kennedi as her own individual, and I made sure Kenni understood that. I didn't want her to think she was some kind of a replacement. However, it was a little funny that Kennedi looked so much like Katie growing up, that they almost could have been twins anyway.

--

After having sex with all of my daughters, you might think we did it all the time, and you'd be wrong. There never was a 24-hour orgy with three young hot blondes. That much sex all at once might have killed me anyway.

What happened after that big first time was a family meeting, setting down some ground rules. It was my idea, but the girls made up most of the rules. The first rule, of course, was that no meant no - if someone wasn't into it that day, for any reason, there would be no pressure to change their minds.

One of the girls' rules was that they preferred one-on-one sessions, so threesomes never really developed. One sister might watch me fuck another sister, but without getting involved. Part of this was that they weren't really interested in performing acts with each other, but the other part was they wanted to feel my undivided attention on them while we made love.

Occasionally, rules were bent slightly if alcohol was involved. There had been a rule about no anal sex, but Kimmy would occasionally ask for a finger in her ass when she was tipsy and her sisters weren't around.

Another rule-bending day was my 50th birthday, where I found all three daughters lined up, leaned over my bed, pussies exposed, ready for me to take them from behind. I took turns on each of them until I was completely exhausted.

But usually, it was one girl a night. Even on nights when nobody was particularly in the mood (which happens when womens' cycles align), I usually still had company in my bed to snuggle with at night.

Obviously, we never told my mother. She'd kill me, resurrect me, and kill me again.

But we did tell David. Or rather, we admitted it when he figured it out on his own. He had noticed the change in family dynamic. There was no awkwardness, or tension, between myself and the girls. I never told them things like "put on more clothes", and I'd regularly eye them up and down as they walked by. Likewise, the girls stopped teasing me like a daddy and more as a lover. In retrospect, we could've been more subtle.

We didn't tell him all the details, but enough to know that I'd been intimate with all of them at least a few times. But out of respect for their now-serious relationship, Kennedi and I agreed that we should stop having sex. She had someone else to please her now. Similarly, after Katie started dating Will, my sex with her also decreased. I was bummed, but happy she was having fun with someone her own age. I was pretty fit, but that wouldn't last forever.

And I still had Kimmy. My youngest daughter and my first fuck-buddy. With one sister gone and another moving out soon, she was in my bed almost every night, and walked around the house mostly naked every day. She was insatiable, and I loved how it drove me crazy. Some nights, snuggling with her in the darkness, it brought back memories of Kasidy.

--

EPILOGUE #2 - 2032 - 2 YEARS LATER

--

I held a baby girl in my arms. Kennedi had asked Katie's permission to name her Karoline, to which she agreed. Karoline Madison, my first granddaughter. Kennedi was looking tired but still radiant, sitting in her recovery bed, holding hands with David.

Octave888888
Octave888888
1,166 Followers
12