Memory Loss Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie and Will weren't at the hospital with us, but we saw their faces on the video screen on the wall, waving to us. They had moved to Los Angeles after they were married, but they promised they'd be visiting next weekend.

My only regret was that my mother hadn't made it to meet her first great-grandchild. She had known Kennedi was pregnant, but passed away in her sleep a few months ago.

Kimmy stood behind my chair, going crazy over little Karoline, her niece. Kim was still living with me, and sleeping with me. She cooked for me, took care of the house, and rightfully nagged me when I was being stupid. It was like having a wife again.

Later, as I left the hospital with her on my arm, she put her head on my shoulder. "Daddy, what would you think if just stayed with you forever?"

I played into her cuteness. "Oh yeah? How long is forever?"

She continued her thought. "I can live with you. I know we can't get married, but you can be my husband, and I can be your wife. And then, you know..."

"I think I see where this is going. I think you might have baby fever."

She smiled. "Maybe. Would that be so bad? If I had your baby?"

I thought about the idea. "Sweetie, are you sure you don't want to find someone else? I'm not going to be around forever. I mean, I'm already 55."

"I've looked. I can't find anyone I love as much as you."

"I'm flattered, but I still don't know about that. Can I have tonight to think about it?"

"Okay."

That night, we didn't have sex, but shared my bed anyway. She slept peacefully in my arms, but I stayed awake with my thoughts.

On a personal level, I wanted Kimmy to stay. I loved her very much. If she left, I'd be alone in this big house by myself. I could never find anyone I loved enough to replace my three daughters.

But I wanted her to be happy. Would she really be happy living with me forever, as I became a senior citizen? If we had a child together, I'd eventually pass away, leaving her as a single mother.

But it was her idea. She'd clearly thought about it and was okay with it. And she was happy now, living here, and I would literally do anything to keep it that way.

Finally, I thought about having another baby, and I began to love the idea. Kim loved me enough to give me that gift. Who was I to deny her? As usual, I could never say no to my little girl.

I gently woke her in the morning, still spooning her from behind. "Kimmy?"

"Mmm," came her reply, eyes still shut.

"Do you still want to make a baby?"

"Mm-hmm."

"I'm in if you are."

Her eyes popped open. "When can we start?"

I pulled her closer to me, so she could feel my erection against her perfect little ass. "How about now?"

She turned over, facing me, and said my favorite words. "Oh yes Daddy, fuck me."

--

EPILOGUE #3 - 2037 - 5 YEARS LATER

--

"Hi Grandpa!" I heard, followed by another smaller voice, "Hi Ganpa!"

I looked up from my computer screen and spotted two kids' faces grinning at me from the other side of my desk, both framed by blonde, shoulder-length hair.

"Hi kids!" I jumped from my chair. I swept little Penny into my arms, and hugged Karoline against my side. "How's your parents?"

"Good, they're downstairs," answered Karoline. Now 5, she was showing her mom's smarts in kindergarten. Her blue eyes matched her mom's, which had also been her grandmother's. Penny had just turned two last month, and had the same blonde hair, but her brown eyes more closely matched her father's than mine.

I heard the door open downstairs, and more voices as more guests were arriving. I left my office with Karoline and Penny in tow, and was almost stampeded by twin four-year-old boys. With their dark brown hair, they were both spitting images of their father Will, except for having Katie's green eyes. "Hey Grandpa!"

"Nick, Nate, how are you guys? Let's go downstairs and see your folks."

I led all four grandchildren into the living room, finding David and Will on the couch, while Kennedi and Kimmy beamed over Katie's newest baby, a little girl named Noelle.

Katie handed her to me. "Someone wants to meet you, Grandpa."

I held the tiny baby in my arms. "Hello, sweetie." A few weeks old, she already had the beginnings of blonde hair. She gazed at me with her tiny brown eyes, looking very similar to mine.

I was spellbound for a few minutes, before looking up at my family. Only then did I realize something wasn't quite right. "Someone's missing." I handed Noelle back to Katie, and I easily spotted the socked feet sticking out from the long curtains. "A-HA!" I shouted, pulling back the curtain quickly.

A tiny squealing laugh came from the small figure that appeared there. My youngest daughter, Kassandra. Kimmy's daughter. She was a carbon copy of what Kimmy looked like at that age.

"Kassie, what are you doing?" I teased the three-and-a-half year old.

"Playing, Grandpa!" Then she darted over to her cousins. "Let's play!" Just like that, five kids took off down the hall to have their own fun.

Kimmy and I had decided, after many long hours of debate, that it was best if Kassie knew me as her grandfather for now. It was a hard secret to keep some days; Kassie had already noticed that her cousins and friends had fathers and she didn't. When she asked, we just told her some people don't have dads. Eventually, when she was grown enough to understand, we'd tell her about her true parentage.

"Were we ever that rambunctious when we were that age, Dad?" asked Kennedi.

"Absolutely!" I laughed. "All three of you."

"You can remember after all that time?" asked Katie.

I smiled at them all. "Of course. How could I forget?"

--

THE END

--

12