Memphis's Ranch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her my unit has a 5-day training exercise starting tomorrow morning. I want to keep talking to you so bad, but I need some sleep tonight as I have no idea when I will get to sleep again. I will text you when it's over. Good night, Memphis I love you so much. I love you too, sweety. We hang up and as I am laying there thinking about what Amanda has said about buying her first sex toys gives me an idea to go shopping later. I want to impress her as well.

The next 4 weeks are a lot more of the same. Occasionally Amanda at random times would send Memphis a selfie photo showing a lot of skin but never a nude photo. Friday nights turned into the night for sex shows. 3 weeks later on Friday night started more of the same. Amanda told him she had a surprise for him tonight. Amanda appears to be in a different location tonight from the background behind her.

It takes Memphis a few minutes to realize that Amanda is not holding the phone. Someone is being a camera person for her. He hears a couple of female voices say we have a surprise for you Memphis. The camera pans around the room as I recognize Tina, Sandy, and Lexi from the spring break group. All 3 are looking so hot naked. Lexi is a very petite young lady with dark tiny areolae. Sandy has D size breasts with nipples that could cut glass. I wonder what they have planned for me. Tina and Lexi lead Sandy to the bed in the room.

Each girl starts sucking on a breast as Amanda pulls out a vibrator to put on Sandy's clit. A pair of hands takes Sandy's pussy lips and spreads them wide. Amanda is still holding the vibrator pushing it into her vagina. Tina and Lexi each are holding one of Sandy's legs up in the air spread wide. Amanda zooms in to give me a close-up view of both her holes. A tube of lube is shown to me as some of it is being squeezed onto her anus. My heart is beating faster as the tension builds. 1 finger is spreading the lube around teasing her. Slowly the finger penetrates the anal ring and disappears to the 2nd knuckle.

The combination of her nipples being sucked, the finger in the ass, and the vibrator has Sandy moaning like a porn star while she is bucking her hips. All 3 other girls are pushing all the right buttons to cause her to have a body shaking orgasm. Amanda pulls the vibrator out after the orgasm ends. She holds up the phone's camera. I can see the juice from Sandy all over it. Amanda licks it clean casually like she's licking a Lolli pop. Lexi crawls on top of Sandy to lick her clean. I can see all the fluids on Lexi's face. She dove deep inside her vagina as Sandy's lips were still being held open. Sandy has a 2nd orgasm from the tongue assault on her clit and inner lips.

The camera spins around to show Lexi's pussy on top of Sandy's tongue. Lexi is riding her friends face like a woman sexually possessed. The next thing I see is small dildo about an inch or so in diameter approach Lexi's asshole. Sandy has 1 hand on each of Lexi's ass cheeks spreading them wide to present everything to me. A small landing strip of dark hair is visible on the upstrokes by Lexi. The dildo is about 5 inches long. It is rimming her anus as it makes about 3 complete laps before it enters it. It manages to go in about 2 inches the first stroke. Out about 1 inch and back in 2 more.

I watch as it's all the way in going in and out while Sandy has not missed one lick of the pussy in front of her. The whole scene is just like watching lesbian porn scenes on my computes. The only difference is this is live on my phone, and I've met these girls before. For Lexi to be such a little girl in person, she has a huge sexual presence on screen. The motion of her being licked, the vibrator going in and out, with the motion of her hips has me in a trance. Sandy has not released her grip on Lexi's ass, nor has she slowed down the assault by her tongue. Lexi lets out a primal scream as she is awash in her orgasm.

Tina rolls Lexi over as she assumes the position on top of Lexi. Each girl in the sex position 69 are licking the other with plenty of moaning to encourage the other to keep up the assault on their clits. A new larger dildo makes its appearance again at the entrance to Tina's vagina. I see a bottle of edible lube being dribbled on the head of the dildo. I watch as the lube is spread around the entire length of the dildo. Whomever is using the dildo is not gentle as it finds a home inside Tina's shaved pussy. The dildo must be a combination dildo and vibrator as I hear it buzzing now.

Tina wasn't this loud when she was having sex with Tony the Tiger on the other bed last month. Tina is pushing her pussy down hard on Lexi's face. Looking at my watch briefly the show has been going on for over an hour already and Amanda has not been the featured girl yet. The show continues for about another half hour before the girls take a break. The girls are drinking what looks like some type of mixed alcohol drink. I am guessing this is the lull before the assault on Amanda.

Amanda is holding the phone pointing it at the 3 girls sitting on the edge of the bed. Lexi starts talking to me. Memphis, do we have your permission to do anything we want to Amanda. The 3 of us have talked about what we would like to do but Amanda does not know any of it. Is there anything you want us to do specifically or anything you don't want us to do?

Other than not physically or mentally harming her, it's up to the 4 of you what you want to do to her with her permission. All I want is to see her have multiple orgasms and scream with pleasure. Lexi turns to Amanda, is there anything that is off limits tonight? Only thing I limit you to is one well lubed finger in my ass. Anything else is fair game I guess as long as it's on camera. Lexi looks at me like I am right in front of her. Memphis, sit back and watch the show we have prepared for you. We think you will like it all.

I hear a knock on the door. I see the door open, and Kaitlin walks in wearing a strap on dildo. Sandy has produced a set of furry handcuffs that has about 10 inches of chain between the wrist cuffs. Sandy guides Amanda to the middle of the bed with her head on the pillows. The headboard has a spot in the middle that the handcuffs are put around. Amanda has her arms stretched up over her head by Tina and Sandy. Each girl cuffs a wrist to the handcuffs. Kaitlin and Lexi each pull one of Amanda's legs down towards the foot of the bed till her arms are straight above her head. Tina has a can of whipped cream that she is spraying all over Amanda's body.

First her breasts are covered then her mons and pussy are covered with whipped cream. Lexi dives headfirst between her legs lapping up the whipped cream. Amanda is shaking the bed trying to pull her arms down, but the handcuffs are not moving at all. Tina is licking the left titty and Sandy is massaging the right one. Amanda is enjoying being the center of attention. I wonder how much of it is from being restrained. Is this another sexual first for Amanda to be restrained? Up till a month ago, Amanda had not had an encounter with another female till the night after clubbing. She had encounters with 2 girls that night.

Now there are 4 girls here. I make a note to myself to ask her later. Lexi has both of Amanda's legs up in the air licking her from one end of her crack to the other. Amanda's first orgasm of the night happens quickly. Lexi moves out of the way after turning loose of her legs. Amanda stretches out her legs. I see Kaitlin coming into view of the camera. She has a box of items in her hands.

She pulls out a pair of leg cuffs that she is putting on Amanda's ankles. Sandy reaches under the bed to pull out 2 ropes. Each rope has an end with a hook on it that she snaps onto the leg cuff's D ring. My curiosity is at level 10 as I wonder what is going to happen next. The girls have turned Amada over on her stomach after putting a stack of 3 pillows under her mid-section. Her hips are the perfect height for doggy style sex. The ropes are pulled down to the front edge of the bed at each corner of the bed. The ropes are secured tight to the leg supports of the bed pulling her body taught. Tina has a ball gag in her hand.

She whispers in Amanda's ear as she is putting it in her mouth and then snapping it shut behind her head. Lexi has a wicked looking Hitachi wand vibrator that she is holding against Amanda's clit. The humming from the wand vibrator is so loud that I can only guess that it sends waves of pleasure through her body. Kaitlin is still holding the camera directly on Amanda's exposed ass. A bottle of lube is dripping on her exposed asshole. A finger, I can't tell whose is flicking and rimming her pink pucker hole. Amanda maybe be gagged but her body is thrashing from the pleasure she is receiving from everything being done to her by all the girls around her. Kaitlin is holding the camera just 6 inches from her body focusing on the Hitachi wand on her clit.

I see my sweety's body shaking from another orgasm. The screen suddenly has spots of water all over it. It looks like my sweety has squirted again this time all over the phone and Kaitlin. Kaitlin is screaming she squirted, she squirted on me. I thought that was a myth that women could squirt. Kaitlin uses the bed sheet to wipe the screen and camera clean. Next, she kneels behind and crawls up to Amanda after removing the wand from her mons area. She lubes up the dildo giving me the first look at it. It appears to be about the same size as my cock.

Kaitlin is rubbing the head in a circular motion all around Amandas open lips. Lube is spread on both the dildo and inside Amandas pussy. With one thrust she buries the entire length in one thrust. Kaitlin's hands are gripping Amanda tight around the waist. Sandy now has control of the camera as she moves around showing the view from under Kaitlin's legs. I get a great view of both girls as I can tell the dildo is in both Kaitlin and Amanda pussies at the same time. Sandy's left-hand touch's the strap on as I now hear a solid buzz again. It occurs to me to ask the girls about this. Is it a combination vibrator/strap on dido?

I can tell that Kaitlin has done this before as her fucking rhythm is smooth. She has her own orgasm but never breaks rhythm. As Amanda is gagged, I can't be sure, but it looks like she has another earth shattering orgasm or multiple orgasms as her legs are shaking again pulling hard on the ropes. The girls slow down their assault on Amanda as her entire body is covered in sweat and chill bumps. I don't see who has released the gag from her mouth, but I hear her saying that was a fantastic multiple orgasm that I just had.

Kaitlin has taken the strap on off and handed it to Lexi. They adjust the straps as Lexi puts it on. They untie the rope attached to the legs of the bed and take the hooks off the D rings of her ankle cuffs but do not release her from the hand cuffs yet. They remove the pillows from under her hips. Lexi rolls her over to the edge of the bed while getting into the middle of the bed. The other girls pick Amanda up turning her over in the air and puts her on top of Lexi and the strap on which slides in easily into her pussy. Lexi is telling Amanda to ride her fake cock.

I see a hand on each breast of Amanda. Lexi and Amanda are kissing with their tongues playing tag. Kaitlin slaps Amanda on the ass telling her to pump faster. Every 20 seconds or so Kaitlin slaps her again on the ass cheeks with a tiny paddle giving her more encouragement to keep up the pace riding the fake cock that Lexi is wearing. Both Lexi and Amanda are vibrating at a high sexual frequency while being very vocal with their moaning.

Tina slips a lubed index finger into Amanda's anus causing her to jump from the unexpected intrusion. Tina pulls it out slowly and slides it back in building up a steady in and out motion while Amanda continues to ride the dildo in a cowboy sex position. Kaitlin and Sandy are each rolling a nipple between a thumb and middle finger. The dildo is vibrating in both Lexi and Amanda. This continues for 4 or 5 minutes till they reach blast off with Lexi beating Amanda to it by a few seconds.

Amanda rolls over on her back in the middle of the bed with sweat dripping off her body. Amanda has her eyes closed resting from the physical exertion from being on top riding Lexi. I see movement in the corner of my eyes by Sandy first then Kaitlin. Each one took one of the ropes out of view of the camera. Amanda is still handcuffed to the headboard. Her legs are closed sticking out straight. Both Sand and Kaitlin approach Amanda's ankles hooking the rope that appears to be hanging down from the ceiling back onto the D rings of the ankle cuffs.

They start pulling the rope tight causing Amanda's legs to rise in the air spreading them into a V shape. Amanda is jolted out of her slumber by the sudden surprise. Sandy comes into view and crawls up onto the bed. I notice that she is now wearing the strap on Dildo. The strap on is still vibrating loudly. Amanda's hips and ass cheeks are about a foot off the bed. Sandy inserts the dildo back inside of Amanda. Sandy starts slow and keeps up a slow steady pace.

Tina takes the Hitachi wand and places it on Amanda's clit. I hear the wand start slowly and every few seconds the hum increases a level. Amanda is screaming that her clit is driving her crazy by the vibrating of the wand and the dildo vibrating inside her vagina. By the 3rd or 4th minute Amanda is breathing rapidly, her vocals are getting more responsive, and her hips are bucking wildly. Sandy kept up the slow steady pace but suddenly grabs both nipples and pulls them straight up sending Amanda into the biggest orgasm I have witnessed all night. She explodes squirting all over Sandy.

The girls start releasing Amanda's restraints on both her ankles and her handcuffs around her wrists. She crawls up into a fetal position from exhaustion from all the sex the past 2 hours. I have been watching the live sex show now for 3 1/2 hours. The girls all gather around the camera telling me they will take good care of her tonight and make sure that she stays hydrated and gets plenty of sleep.

I hear Amanda calling my name, Memphis, my parents want us all to video chat Sunday afternoon at 6pm your time if you're available. I will make sure I am available. Do you have any idea about what they want to talk about. I don't have a clue. Neither parent has said anything to me. Ok, sweety get some sleep. I will talk to you on Sunday. Memphis, I hope you enjoyed the show tonight. Sweety, the show was awesome beyond my wildest expectations. Did you enjoy yourself tonight? I did and I hope it did not cross a line with us. I tell her we are good as you're only playing with the girls that we agreed to already.

Sunday the time practically crawls all day as it slowly moves towards 6pm. I spent the afternoon cleaning my apartment to make sure there is nothing that I think her parents will find offensive. I do not want our first contact other than on the phone with Amanda's mother to put a damper on our relationship. I have cleaned, wiped the counter tops, tabletops, washed the few dishes and pushed the chairs up to the eat in kitchen table. I still have 20 minutes left to go before the video chat with her parents, so I decided to use the restroom in case the need arose while I was on the phone with them.

I grab a cold bottled water from the refrigerator but don't open it till it's closer to 6 for the video phone call. I am a trained Navy Seal, but I am afraid of meeting her parents online for the first time. I grab an apple from the bowl of fruit I have on the counter. I hope it settles my stomach. I was about halfway through eating the apple when the phone alert went off. I answer the phone on the 2nd ring. I see Amanda sitting in the middle of what I believe to be her parents. She answers by saying hello Memphis.

This is my mother and father, Wanda, and Jim Walton. Jim speaks first. My wife and daughter said to call you Memphis. Do you prefer Memphis or by your name Michael. I prefer Memphis in casual settings. The navy normally uses my surname only.

Memphis, our daughter, has kept us informed of you saving her life at the beach and then taking care of her at the club. Oh hell, they think I took her to the club exposing her to bad people. Am I in trouble. Memphis, I had two men discretely following my daughter while she was on Spring Break there in San Diego. They lost her in traffic the Sunday at the beach, or she would have never gotten pulled that far out to sea at the beach. Later they followed both of you ever where you went that weekend. They reported what happened at the club.

Those 2 same men were watching everything at Club Marina. They held back to watch your back in case you were attacked from behind. The 2 men were greatly outmanned by the drunk thugs. They would have stepped in before they allowed it to get out of hand. Amanda looks stunned to hear this. Wanda had a neutral expression, so I guess that she knew about it. After Amanda came home, I had them do a background check on you.

Your CO is impressed with you so far. He told us how you had only been a seal 2 weeks when he was interviewed. He has high hopes for you and your career. The group of girls that you and your team stepped up to protect also said good things about all 5 of you. A 2nd group of investigators investigated you and your family in Jonesboro. We didn't get any current information about you as you have been gone for 17 months. Everybody they did talk to about you also gave good reports.

Her mother and I want to thank you in person for saving her life. Will you be available in early June for us to fly you here and back with you being able to stay here for 10 days with us. Amanda wants to go to Jonesboro with you to meet your family as well. The jet can take you there in an hour flight time each way.

Wanda speaks to the first time tonight saying we want to welcome you to our home. Will you stay here with us? You both want me to come and stay at your home with you without you ever having met me before I asked. Amanda may only be 18 now but she is a good judge of characters. My wife has the same gift of being able to know who to trust and who to avoid Jim replies. They both have been saying nothing but good things about you. What kind of gift can tell you if a person you have never met before is a good person or not, I wonder.

Sir, I need to check with my CO about getting time off before I commit to anything. Jim chuckles slightly. Your CO has been contacted about leave for 10 days for you. Everything has been taken care of. What kind of pull does he have to get me leave approved from my CO without me even asking I wonder. Jim asks me to tell him about growing up in Jonesboro, joining the navy, my seal training, exercise routine, living in San Diego, and my parents among other things. He speaks to me like he has known me for years.

My concerns about meeting her family are fading fast. I look down at my watch to see that we have talked for 3 hours. I do the math real fast in my head. 6pm pacific time, add 3 hours for the length of the phone call and 2 hours for the difference in time zone means its 11pm there. They seem totally unaffected by the time. Amanda must be a mind reader as she says daddy, Memphis gets up early for pt on the base. It's 11pm here. We need to end the phone call for tonight so he can go to bed. Wanda and Jim both stand and tell me it was their pleasure to talk to me.

Amanda leaves the room still video chatting with me. She must be in their home as she is in her bedroom a few minutes later. Memphis, did you know that people were following us that weekend? No, I admit that I never saw anyone showing interest in either your group of girlfriends or my teammates. I will ask the other guys tomorrow.