Memphis's Ranch Ch. 02

Story Info
Story of a Navy Seal and his girlfriend/fiancée/wife's life.
10k words
4.67
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first of two planned series following the main character named Memphis. Memphis is a navy seal. This chapter covers the life story of Memphis and Amanda with him saving her life on spring break through the first 12 years of their marriage. As a second cousin to the Walton family and the Wal-Mart fortune, she was independently wealthy thanks to a family trust fund. Anyone who is having sexual relations in this story series are 18 years of age or older. No underage sex happens in this story series. Any similarities to the main characters are total chance. Only a few real-life names are real. This is a fictional story. This chapter includes normal teen male and female sex, some lesbian sex, and group sex. This series is set in the future where Judicial slavery is legal. It will start in later chapters with more background information to come as needed on judicial slavery.

Also, if you are an editor, I would love to have your help editing my stories before I post them.

Spring Break San Diego March 2030

Chapter 2. Good-bye for now.

The chauffeurs are carrying the bags for the 8 girls to the airplane. I get a good look at the plane. WOW. I have no idea what kind of plane it is. She tells me it's a twin-engine Lear Jet. The tail number on the plane is N452CJ. All members of both groups say goodbye to the other group leaving Amanda and I on the tarmac to say our final goodbye for the weekend. I told her that we will talk later tonight on the phone, and I will see her again in June. She jumps up to hug me wrapping her legs around me. Our lips kiss as I am holding her up off the ground with my hands on her ass pulling us together. I hear the pilot start one engine idling it.

Amanda says I need to put her down reluctantly. I watch as she boards the plane and sits down facing us. I wave goodbye and blow her a kiss. The pilot is taxiing the aircraft away as he is starting the other engine. In less than a minute the plane is at the far end of the runway and makes a 180 degree turn to take off into the wind. The plane never slows down to make the turn. Before the plane is halfway down the runway, the front wheels are off the ground. The jet looks like a fighter jet taking off. It's out of sight and into the clouds in just a minute or so. I look down at my watch at 3:05pm. Not counting Sunday at the beach when I saved her life or Friday at lunch when I saw her in the CO's office, I have only spent 46 hours with her. My life has changed forever in that brief time span. If I only knew how much it changed that week of spring break I would have been so happy.

Phone calls, video sex and gifts till the first week of June.

My buddies and I all got into 1 limo for the ride to Club Marina to get our cars. I asked Danny about Darla and what he is going to do about calling her. He replied I am calling her as soon as I get home tonight. I am barely sitting down in the limo and all four of them are giving me the business of having a new girlfriend. What can I say to them other than to tell them I have met the perfect woman.

Not 1 time has anyone asked her last name. No one asked who provided the plane for the girls. If they have not asked, I am not telling them either. We all get out of the limo at Club Marina. There are three vehicles in the parking lot. Tony's and Danny's each drove bringing Bill and Greg with them, respectively. We all part ways saying we will talk more in the morning. I got into my truck to go to my apartment that I have not been to in 3 days. I have not had a morning run the last 2 days.

I walked into my apartment and decided to go for a run this afternoon today while the airplane is in the air going back to Arkansas. I changed into some loose shorts, a t-shirt, socks, and tennis shoes. I left my wallet and keys at home. My apartment door has a Bluetooth activated lock on it that can be opened by my apple watch that I had installed on the door for just this purpose. I did not want to have to carry anything extra while running. My thoughts are going through my head as I am running on auto pilot remembering everything that has happened this weekend. I have a measured path that I like to run that is 2 miles long. My normal run is 2 laps of the path. Today I took a third lap as I did not want to be in the apartment alone. How can one weekend change my life so much? I would never have given a thought to being alone in my apartment before meeting Amanda. My apartment is a 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment that I could afford on my salary as an E5 in the navy.

I finish my third lap, take a quick cool down stroll through the apartment complex, and walk past the outdoor pool. It is too cool today for anyone to swim in the unheated pool. There are a couple of girls in the hot tub that I have talked to in the past sitting in the tub soaking in the hot swirling water. They offered me a cold Corona. I hesitate to take it. The dark-skinned Latino girl I have tried to get to go out with me in the past tells me to join them. She can tell that something has changed. You've met someone who you like, haven't you? Yes, I replied. You can still drink my beer. She is still flirting with me as she tells me I don't bite unless you want me to. I tell her that Amanda is flying home and that she will be landing shortly. I want to take a shower and clean up first. She must be a lucky girl for you to turn me down. She's not the lucky one, I am the lucky one.

I walk off drinking the beer as I go up to the 3rd floor to my apartment room 322. I picked this room as the Lanai faces the ocean. The little lanai is big enough for a charcoal grill that I like to cook on. I have a table and 2 chairs on it as well that I enjoy sitting at in the early morning drinking my first cup of coffee trying to wake up. I took a long hot bath to wash off the sweat from my run this afternoon. I have enough time to order a pizza to be delivered before its time that her plane will land in Fayetteville. I wonder how long after the plane lands before she calls me. She's been gone less than 4 hours and I already want to talk to her. My favorite pizza place, Pizza Works fixes this large thin crust meat lovers pizza that I prefer. The nice thing about Pizza Works is that they deliver pizza and beer to your door. I hear the knock on the front door as I grab another cold Corona out of the refrigerator. I took out a $20 and a $10 out of my wallet to hand to the delivery driver. I open the door to pay for the pizza and give her a tip thanking her for delivering it to me as I tell her to keep the change. Any other week than this week would have led me to strike up a conversation with her. She might have been 22 or 23 years old, 5-6 with a long strawberry blond ponytail. She was giving out all the signals that she was available.

Deciding to eat out on the lanai, I take the pizza, a paper plate, napkins, my beer, and my phone to sit and relax in the sun. There may be an hour or so left of sunlight today. I start asking myself questions. Do I want to meet her parents? Do I want to spend time there in June? Why do I even ask. The answer is YES to anything involved with Amanda. The sun slowly sits over the Pacific as my phone text alerts me to a message. I am home safe Memphis. The plane landed fifteen minutes early. I will be home and call you in an hour. LOVE YOU MEMPHIS flanked with three heart emojis on either side of it. My reply is I Love You too. You call me when you're available to talk. Memphis with a kiss emoji'.

Tony sends me a text message shortly after Amanda does. Call me if you're not too busy. I called him withing seconds. Memphis, I wanted to thank you for fixing us up with the girls last night. I left Greg and Wild Bill an hour ago. Danny went home to call that chick from Saturday night. The story those 2 were telling me made us look lame last night. How can we look lame compared to them, I asked. They all took blue pills last night at Club Marina. Evidently, they had their dick's stuck in some hole the whole night. Four of the girls were DP'd and two of them were airtight with one of the girls using a strap on dildo. I've never seen a girl get airtight before. They didn't pair up like we did. It was a free for all orgy in the other bedroom.

The girls talked like Amanda is already married to you. Amanda spent 2 nights in the hospital after you pulled her from the ocean. From Wednesday till Friday, you were all she could talk about. On Friday afternoon she was on cloud nine waiting for you to pick her up at the hotel. Everything Tony was telling me fit into what I was thinking too. I understand being thankful for somebody for saving their life, but this was head and shoulders above this. I took an instant like to her even before we had sex the first night.

Shortly after 8:30 pacific time, my phone lights up as I receive the call I have been waiting for since the plane took off. I was expecting a phone call. What I received was a video call. Happily, I clicked to accept the video chat. The nice thing about the I phones made by Apple is the video chat feature. I look at the screen to realize that she must be in her bedroom lying on her bed. Her head is propped up against the headboard of the bed.

Memphis, the girls talked about you and your friends the entire trip home. They didn't talk about anything else. You were the highlight of the trip. My parents were waiting for me to get home to ask about you. I had to tell them I was jet lagged just to get away from them to call you. I know we are moving fast as far as getting to know each other but the sex was awesome. I have never been so sexually satisfied in my short life.

The orgy in the other bedroom must have been wild from all the stories. A few of the girls have hickeys all over their body. I am glad we spent the last 3 days and 2 nights together. My mother said she trusts me to make my own decisions as far as who I date. Dad only wants me to be happy and finish College to get my degree. I want to finish this year at the U of A here and maybe transfer to San Diego State to complete my marketing degree.

Will you let me move in with you in June if I do transfer schools or at least for the remainder of the summer? I am being asked if I will let her move in after I have known her for a week. I normally make decisions fast, but I look like the turtle next to her rabbit. She can tell from my voice what I am thinking so she tells me that we have 9 weeks to decide. She said I would have all summer to get transferred and enrolled at SDSU.

Memphis you don't have to decide tonight, we have 9 weeks to make plans for June and beyond. Changing the subject, I ask her what her parents thought about their little girl hooking up with someone the first week we met for 2 nights of sex. I can see her squirming on the bed trying to figure out how to answer me. I will always love my daddy, but he tries to protect me. I am a momma's girl to the core. My mother and I share everything as there are no secrets between us. My younger sister is joining us with the same close knit family bonds. She doesn't elaborate any more than that.

Have you told them your plans to move here and change schools, I asked? Not yet but I think my mother knows. If you haven't told them, how can she know? Momma knows everything. You can't hide anything from her. I am so confused as she seems to be talking in riddles. Memphis, please trust me. When you get here in June, I will tell you everything. I need to have this conversation with you alone and in private. I wonder what she will tell me in this "conversation".

Memphis, give me a tour around your apartment on video please. I give her the quick tour as there is not much to see. 1 bedroom, 1-bathroom, outdoor Lanai, kitchen with a bar for 2 stools, and the living room. The unit is nicely updated and functional for a single guy living alone. I start to wonder is it big enough for 2 people to live in. I have 8 more months on my lease and running through my mind is finding a bigger apartment for the 2 of us. She tells me to show her around the grounds outside. Amanda, you do realize that it's dark, so you won't see much tonight. You're so right Memphis, can you do it tomorrow before it gets dark? Yes, sweety I can.

We talked for a couple of hours about everything from the past week. I ask her how she feels about the sex in the bedroom with Tina, Kaitlin, and Tony. It was the first time that I had been exposed to more than one person at a time. I have experienced so many first with you Memphis. I have a few more bucket list items I want to check off later if you're up for it. What is on your bucket list, I ask? How many of them includes sex I ask. The sky is the limit mister if you treat me right. I ask her how did you like being licked by Tina the first time? It was so wicked. Your tongue has brought me many great orgasms already but what Tina did was so different. It was softer, more feminine. Her tongue is smaller than yours. Both brought me over the top, but I prefer you over her or any other female as I am primarily heterosexual.

If the opportunity arises in the future, I might become more bi-sexual if the experience stays good as long as you don't get jealous. Amanda, I am not looking for another woman. I want us to stay together as long as possible. If you forgo having anything to do with men, you can play with other women if you want.

Are you sure Memphis, it's not fair for me to be able to have sexual encounters and you don't. Sweety I will see you again in 9 weeks or so. I can wait that long if you give me a sex show video once every couple of weeks or so. She replies I can guarantee you several sex shows if our schedules allow it. I accept your proposal for sex shows. You can either keep your female sex encounters secret or you can share them with me. Sweety, occasionally we have drills or exercises at night for more training that may limit when or if we can talk.

Memphis, I want to talk to you forever but it's after midnight here and I need to get up early in the morning for classes. We say our goodbyes on the phone as we hang up. I figure both of us will get up about the same time. The time difference between the central time zone and the pacific time zone is 2 hours with the pacific time zone being 2 hours behind the central time zone. I am looking forward to the next 9 weeks of phone and video calls. I really want to see what she offers me for a sex show online.

Friday night we have made a date for phone video sex. The phone call is set for 8pm at my time. I made sure my phone was fully charged before making the video call. I did not want to be interrupted having to plug up my phone or worse have my battery on my phone go dead. We use the I phone facetime feature to video chat. Her beautiful figure comes into view as I see her wearing a black lacy negligee. Right now, only from her waste up is visible. I get a hint of her hard nipples on the screen. We settled into a relaxed conversation. We talked about her classes, her discussions with the other 7 girls who were on the spring break trip here to California and her family.

The weeks' classes were routine so the discussion about them was short. Before we talk about my friends and the discussions we had about the trip, mom and dad want to be on a conference video call with both of us before your trip here in 2 months. I wonder if this is how it feels like before the lamb went to the slaughter as what will her parents tell me. Are they going to tell us to cool it, that I am not welcome to come? To stay away from their daughter? That is a discussion for another day. Right now, I want to concentrate on Amanda and her sex show I have been promised.

Amanda is laying on a bed with her back on pillows next to the headboard. The lights are turned down low but not too low that I can't see her on the screen. Sometimes your imagination is as good as or better than seeing the real thing. She claps twice and some jazz instrumental music starts playing. Now it's time for the main show tonight Memphis. I can tell her phone is on a selfie stick as she raises it over her head while laying down flatter with only her head on the pillows. I see the rest of her body now.

A set of garters with white thigh high stockings comes into view. A matching sheer lace panty is under the garter set. Next to her on the bed is a couple of sex toys. My curiosity, arousal and dick is getting hard fast. Memphis, a couple of the girls and I went to a sex shop this week looking for a few things for the show tonight and in the future. I bought my first sex toys, and this will the first times I use them so you can experience it with me. How does that sound to you? The only way it would be better is if we were using them together on you right now.

Amanda picks up the red (Razorback Red) vibrator to show it to me. She pulls her panty to the side as she turns the vibrator on bringing it down to touch it to her lips slowly going up and down from the bottom of her labia lips to her clit. I see her body relaxing as her breathing is quickly escalating. I hear her moan over the slow hum of the vibrator. The hum was constant, but I saw her clicking the button going through the settings. The hum gets louder and picks up intensity a couple of times then it varies from slow to fast with buzzes occasionally. She is really enjoying the settings. She selects one of the settings where it slowly builds from slow to fast with buzzing at random intervals. I see her eyes close tightly with her whole body shaking under a tremendous orgasm. I see what appears to be drops of her juice streaming down from her vagina. The drops turn from a trickle to drip after drip leaving a trail down the crack of her ass.

I give her time to regain her composure before she speaks. That was so impressive I told her. I will be enjoying giving you these sex shows Memphis. There is also a good size dildo beside her that she hasn't touched yet. She raises her butt up enough to pull the panties off. Laying back down, she spreads her legs. She is so flexible that her legs spread wide. She picks up the dildo that is shaped like a penis. It appears to be smaller than my cock. She teases the entrance to her vagina before sliding it in slowly. Her pussy is so wet it offers no resistance going in. On the 4th push in, she takes it all the way inside till the fake balls contact her labia lips.

She continues for multiple strokes using her right arm to move it in and out. I saw her pick up the vibrator with the left hand. I hear the hum again start slowly as she cycles to a higher speed setting. She places the head of the vibrator on her clit while still moving the vibrator with the right. This action with both hands continues for some time before I recognize the telltale signs of her impending orgasm. Her body stiffens, she moans loudly, she quivers while then I see her squirt a stream of liquid in the air. She is the first woman I have ever seen squirt before. I always thought squirting was a myth even though I've seen it in porn video's until I met her.

I think she passed out again from the intensity of the orgasm. Her left hand drops the vibrator. The grip of her right hand is open but keeps contact with the dildo. The orgasm continues for about 45 seconds till I see her eyes flutter and her head raises up from the pillow it's on. Memphis, it's your turn to give me a show. My penis is rock hard from the show that she had put on for my pleasure. I slide my boxers off to be totally naked. I lay back down with my right hand on my dick. I point the camera of my phone to my crotch while stroking my penis. It only takes a few strokes before I erupt with wads of cum all over my chest. It may be the biggest single load I have produced at one time in my life.

I tell her I am going into the bathroom to clean this up. I turn on the hot water and get a clean wash rag to wipe the cum off my chest. It has started running down my chest leaving slug trails on me. Amanda is just lying on the bed there watching me. Memphis, you wouldn't need to have gotten out of bed if I was there as I would have taken care of that for you by licking it off your chest or I would have swallowed it right from the source.