Memphis's Ranch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take a quick shower. The warm water feels good on my skin. I dry off and then get dressed for the day. Amanda picked out some clothes for me to put on today. She laid out a Polo shirt, khaki pants, a pair of boxers, and a pair of socks and tennis shoes. Amanda tells us the jet is on time.

I helped Dad put all our bags in Mom's SUV. Dad is like me; he packs light for the trip. Mom has a suitcase and a necessities case. We get to Jonesboro's airport 5 minutes before the plane is supposed to get there. Amanda's phone dings.

The flight to Fayetteville.

The plane just landed. I see it taxing up to the hangar where we are at. The plane comes to a complete stop as the pilots shut the engines off. The stairs are extended from the plane. To my surprise, Jim and Wanda are in the doorframe of the plane.

They meet us at the bottom of the staircase. Amanda introduced her parents, and I introduced mine. It dawns on me that these will now be our in-laws. I want them to all get along for our sake. Jim walks back to the SUV with us. We each carried a suitcase back to the plane. The women have all gotten on the plane already and picked seats next to each other.

Jim and my dad are getting to know one another as the staircase is shut. The pilots start the engines, and the plane starts to taxi to the end of the runway. One nice thing about the airport at Jonesboro, it's not heavily used. We are airborne just minutes after getting on the plane. I check my watch for the time. 9:05 am. I have to say that having a private jet has its perks.

We landed 1 hour and 5 minutes later. Jim and Danny are 1 year apart in age. Jim went to Harvard for his degree. Danny went to the U of A. Turns out they know a lot of the same people. By the end of the 1-hour flight, they are getting to know each other by talking about their friends.

I look over at the 3 women on the plane. Amanda is sitting beside her mother who is across the table from my mom. They are all making spa plans for tomorrow. I was afraid my parents and her parents would have trouble getting along. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought they were lifelong friends who shared everything together.

Wanda turns to me to tell me they are spending the day tomorrow at the spa. She failed to mention that the spa is in Hot Springs. Another jet flight for them tomorrow. I tell them to enjoy themselves.

Jim, Danny, and I plan on golfing tomorrow. I have never played a round of golf before so this should be embarrassing for me. They start laughing at me telling me that they will teach me.

Jim and Wanda are members of the Springdale Country Club. It's the premier Country Club of NW Arkansas. He said he has a standing 10 a.m. tee time reserved for every Saturday.

The women have made reservations for the Buckhouse Bathhouse for a full day of spa treatment. Some of the items I hear them talking about include a Mani-Pedi, full body massage with stones and hot oil, sauna, whirlpool, jet bath, steam room, mud bath, salt scrub, seaweed body wraps, and waxing.

I try not to think about what might be getting waxed tomorrow. They are planning to be at the airport at 8 a.m. to fly to Hot Springs. The plane touched down at 10:10 a.m. in Fayetteville.

Jim's SUV is parked next to where the plane stops. We all got into the SUV. Amanda and I crawl into the 3rd row of seats. The moms get into the 2nd row. Jim and my dad got into the front row for the 20-minute drive to their house.

After pulling into their driveway, Jim wants to show Danny around the land. They go out to the barn after carrying all the bags into the house. I join them before they leave. I brought up the idea to them about all of us having a nice swim in the lake today.

We walk back into the house to talk to the women about it. Wanda said, "That's a great idea." My parents told them they didn't bring suits. Wanda says they can all go shopping right down the road to get one.

Jim tosses Dad the keys to his SUV. They return from shopping in an hour. Dad bought a bathing suit while Mom bought a 1 piece and a modest bikini suit. I guess she couldn't choose just 1 bathing suit.

Swimming and a picnic on the land.

Wanda, Amanda, and I prepared a lot of food for the afternoon while my parents were shopping for swimsuits. We had sandwich meat, cheese, pickle, onion, mustard, and mayonnaise to be put in the cooler. Amanda and Wanda bring out a couple of bags of chips to take.

They already have a picnic basket with most of the items needed for a picnic already in it. Paper plates, plastic spoons, napkins, cups, and some trash bags to put the waste in after we finish. We start packing the cooler with canned drinks and bottles of water covering them with ice. We put the food on top of the ice.

Unbeknownst to me, Jim had gone and done some shopping as well. He got back minutes before my parents did. He had gone to KFC to get 2 buckets of fried chicken. 1 each of the original and 1 of extra crispy. He also bought several large containers of mashed potatoes, potato salad, and baked beans.

On the way there, he stopped at the liquor store to buy cold beer for the men and some wine for the women. He bought my favorite beer Corona in a bottle.

All 6 of us got on 2 side-by-side ATVs for the 7-mile journey to the site of our future home. Amanda and I got on the first ATV. We load up our ATV with a cooler, picnic basket, food from KFC, 6 chairs, and two folding tables.

The parents all get on the second ATV. Jim drives with my dad in the front seat beside him. The wives are sitting behind their husbands in the second row. Jim tells us, "I am going to show your parents around our land here first. We should be there in 30 minutes or so. Can you set up the tables and chairs under the rope swing overlooking the lake please?" I nod my head yes.

Amanda drives like a bat out of hell to our future homestead. This girl only knows one speed. FULL SPEED AHEAD for her. We have the table and chairs set up long before they ever arrive. On one table, we have the cooler and picnic basket.

She looks at me with a smile on her face. "Do you think we have time before they get here to get a quickie in?"

The words are barely out of her mouth before I hear the other ATV entering the land from the highway. "NO," I replied with her smiling at me.

She tells me, "We will make time after they leave to go home before we leave here. I will be ready willing, and able then."

I tell her, "You are always ready willing, and able anytime I have wanted to fool around with you. I love you so much. You filled a hole in my life that I didn't know I was ready to have filled."

The other ATV pulls up next to where we are. Wanda is pointing out things to my mother. Jim and Danny look like best friends. They are huddled in deep discussions over a cold beer. I joined them.

Dad tells me, "Jim and I are only 2 years apart in age. If he had not gone to Harvard Business School, we would probably have been in the same fraternity. We are both Pi Kappa Alpha's as it is."

The women have set the food out for us to eat lunch. Everyone fixes a plate. Jim is serving the ladies wine in their plastic solo cups. He fills each cup full to the top. The food is simple but wonderful. Sometimes the best food is simple food.

All afternoon I see the 2 of them off to the side talking about work and finance. They are drinking heavily. I make a note that they are not going to be driving us home.

We all use the rope swing to jump into the lake multiple times. We all swim as the water is nice and cool. The sun is beating down causing the June temperatures to rise quickly. The women all lay in the sun for a while. The men all do their duty of putting sunscreen on their respective partners.

Jim's phone rings. He answers it moving away out of voice range. I can tell he is not happy about something. He stays gone for a good little while. He comes back for a few minutes before he gets his phone out again. He starts typing on his phone. I hear the phone swoosh several times. I hear his phone beep several times for what I believe is text message replies.

"Danny and Memphis, we are still on for our 10 a.m. We now have 3 more joining us for our round tomorrow. He doesn't say anything else about tomorrow's round of golf.

The wives put away the food after the men all went through the line a second time for a little more food. Of course, it required another round of cold beer for each one of them.

Amanda and I left all the parents there. She tells them, "We will pack up everything when we get ready to leave." We got on our ATV to drive around the land again. She pulls out her phone to show me an architectural rendering of a couple of buildings. She drives to a hill overlooking a valley about 500 yards off the highway. The location is not visible from the road due to the rolling hills between us and the road.

"I want to build our house here overlooking the valley." She pulls out the drawing again lining everything up. The main house faces south. On the left side of the home on the drawing, there is an outbuilding that she says, "This building will have the gym, an outdoor kitchen for cooking and grilling, and the shooting range."

To the right, she said, "This is the extra car garage and the place to store the ATVs."

I told her, "We need to have 1 large room for family events. It needs to have a pool house as well. I would like to have a pool with a deep end deep enough to dive. A hot tub with a sauna might be nice as well."

She points toward the valley below. "You can have an outdoor shooting range here. I am told that it's 900 feet to the bottom of the valley. You can shoot almost anything into the valley. Riffles, pistols, or bow and arrow can be shot here without worry you will hit something else beyond it."

The driveway would be a half mile long due to the winding and twisting nature of the land. Other than the driveway looking like a snake, this is the perfect spot on the land. We would have to get that railroad engineer to design a back deck to match her parents' house as well.

We headed back to pick up the cooler, table, chairs, and anything else left by the parents. It is a couple of hours before sunset when we pull into the barn.

We find the parents in the game room. They are playing pool. Husband and wife vs husband and wife. I have never seen my mother play pool before. I watched them play for a little while. She is not doing too badly. She makes a shot here and there. A couple of shots she hit too softly and 1 too hard causing the cue ball to scratch.

Jim asks, "What do we have to wear golfing tomorrow. We need to make a good first impression on the golf course."

Dad has brought khaki shorts and a polo shirt. I normally don't dress up that much. At best, I have a polo shirt and a pair of semi-dress white shorts.

Jim waves Amanda over to talk to her. "Take the Millers to the club's golf shop to get Danny and Memphis some Razorback golf polos to wear tomorrow, please. We have 2 unexpected guests joining us for the round in the morning and I need for them to look good."

"I can do that Daddy," she replies. "Who is joining you on your round of golf?"

"I have asked Mark to spend time with Memphis on the course tomorrow," he tells her. "I have Sam and Jerry Nunez (company chief lawyer) joining us. We have a company problem that I want Sam, Jerry, Danny, and myself to talk about while we golf. Put the bill on my account. Have the golf pro have 2 carts ready as well as 2 sets of loaner clubs ready for Danny and Memphis.".

"Ok Daddy. I will make sure they are dressed to kill. I will speak to the golf pro myself."

Jim motions for the rest of us to gather around him. "I have asked Amanda to take the 3 of you to the country club golf shop to get you something special to wear tomorrow. I made arrangements to have a set of clubs for both of you to use."

I asked Amanda and my mother, "Can you shop for me? I told them to get me size 36 pants and an XL polo shirt." They are far better shoppers than I ever was. They agree.

After the 3 of them leave, I ask to speak to Jim and Wanda. "Sir, Ma'am, I want to ask your permission to marry your daughter. I know we haven't known each other for a very long time but I love your daughter. I need your permission to ask her, but I also want to have a ring before I ask her to marry me."

Jim replies "Wanda and I know you are going to get married. The visions you know. Wanda has something for you as well."

She pulls a box out of her pocket. "Memphis, this ring is a family heirloom. We would be honored if you would give this to Amanda when you ask her to marry you. You have both of our approval to ask her at any time."

I open the box to see the largest cluster of diamonds on 1 ring that I have ever seen. "I don't know what to say about this ring other than thank you. I haven't figured out when to ask her yet. I would like to ask her before we fly back to California."

"Wanda, can you tell me more about how the whole vision thing works, please? Amanda has told me several things that will happen to us. Even Brenda has mentioned once about a vision she had of us. Has she told you any of them or do you have them as well?" I asked.

Her reply wasn't what I expected to hear. "Normally the visions we have are not that explicit or focused. Amanda has told me a few of her visions, sometimes asking what I think about them. I will tell you that we never see when we are going to die ourselves. It leads us to live our lives fully and freely without regard to what might happen," she said.

I told Wanda about the vision that Amanda told me about getting injured during the rescue raid.

She replied, "You were only injured and not killed. Our visions sometimes do save lives but never our own lives. Live life every day like it's your last day on earth."

Amanda and my parents walk in the door. Amanda asks with a smile on her face "Memphis have you been talking to my parents about me?"

My face must have given me away. "I have I replied."

Wanda leans over behind me next to my ear. "Remember what I said. Live every day like it could be your last. Don't waste any time."

I walk over to Amanda with the ring still in the box. I get down on 1 knee pulling the box out of my pocket. "Amanda, I love you with all my heart. I know that it has only been 3 months that I have known you, but will you make me the happiest man in the world? Will you marry me?"

She knocks me over onto my back saying, "Yes, I will marry you. I am ready to be your firecracker (July 4th) wife." She showers me with kisses in front of both sets of our parents.

Jim finally tells Amanda, "Let him get up. We all want to congratulate both of you. We can't do that while you're holding him down."

Jim and Wanda came up to me. Both are welcoming me to the family. Jim is shaking my hand and Wanda is hugging me. I look over at Mom and Dad. They are doing the same thing to Amanda.

My mom tells Amanda, "You will be the daughter I never had. We welcome you to our family. I hope you don't hold the last 4 days against us as we were getting to know you."

Amanda is crying. "I am so happy to be joining your family. Memphis makes me so happy. Will you be happy with 2 kids to call your grandchildren?"

I nearly choked hearing her say that. Wanda motions for me to take a deep breath. Mark and Brenda walk into the room as we are all hugging.

Brenda asks "Did he finally ask you to marry him, Amanda? I thought he was going to ask you the day you christened the land after skinny dipping?"

After an hour or so of congratulations, handshakes, and hugs, the alcohol comes out. Mark and Brenda ask if they can drink as well. Wanda tells Mark "Give me the keys to your car. You and Brenda can have 1 glass of champagne each. No driving and only for this one night. Am I understood?"

Mark is smiling, "Yes Ma'am. No drinking and driving and only tonight can I drink. May I have more than 1 glass?"

"We will see how both of you do with your 1 glass to start," she replies.

Celebrating in the bedroom for saying yes to marriage.

After all the celebrating in the game room over our wedding announcement ended, I picked Amanda up and carried her to her bedroom. She is as light as a feather. I tell her, "Make whatever wedding plans you want. I want you to be the happiest bride ever. Just tell me what you need from me and my family for the wedding."

"You will make me the happiest bride ever by making gentle love to me right now."

I pick her up sitting her on top of the bed. I start kissing her lips. I make my way to her ear lobes down the side of her neck. I slowly start undressing her. I remove her top by using the bottom of her shirt to pull it over her head. I started kissing her again. Our tongues are exploring each other.

I reach behind her back to undo the clasp on her bra. I ease the bra off revealing 2 lush round-tanned breasts. My mouth finds one of her nipples. I suck on the nipple causing her to squirm under me. My other hand reaches for the button and zipper on her shorts. The button opens easily.

She raises her hips off the bed. I use both hands as I grab both her shorts and panties. I slide them both down her torso at the same time. I lick her from her nipples past her belly button. I make 3 circles around her belly button then continue down towards her clit.

"Mrs. Amanda Walton-Miller to be, do you want me to lick your cunt before I make love to you all night long. Or do you want me to just make love to you right now?" I ask.

"I love the sound of that name husband-to-be. I want you to eat me first then make love to me all night long."

I spread her legs, with my arms under her. I reach under her legs and over her hips to spread her labial lips with my fingers on either side of her slit. My tongue bathes her entire lower body from the bottom of her cunt to the top of her clit. I latch on with my mouth covering the opening to her vagina. Her body shakes with orgasm after orgasm.

"Roll me over. I want to suck your cock now. Lie on your back. I am going to suck you dry the first time swallowing every drop of your cum. Then I am going to ride you till you scream my name and beg me to stop. Mr. Miller, your bride-to-be is ready to marry you right now."

My future bride followed through with everything she told me she was going to do to me and then a lot more. I might have slept 2 hours that night.

The morning after at the breakfast table.

Both sets of parents are sitting and eating breakfast when we manage to crawl out of bed, take a shower, and get dressed.

Wanda has fixed eggs over easy, a full plate of bacon, toast, and jelly to go with black coffee and orange juice. "I see the lovebirds finally got up this morning. We were wondering who was going to have to go wake you up this morning. Did either of you get any sleep?"

I hear my parents giggling on the other side of the table. Mom replies, "If last night was anything like the one night at our house when I overheard them having sex in their bedroom, they have everything figured out."

"Mom, stop embarrassing us," I replied.

Danny and Jim both are laughing not saying anything. Wanda says, "You're both engaged now. We all have a pretty good idea of what you were doing. We have done it as well. We are all adults in the room since our other 2 kids are still asleep. Remember we are allowing both of you to sleep together in the same room. Part of being an adult is not being embarrassed or ashamed in loving each other."

She continues, "I am going to go wake up Brenda and Mark. Brenda wants to go to Hot Springs with us. With Amanda going to spend the summer with Memphis, Brenda wants to spend more time with her before they leave. Jim, can you fix a couple more eggs while I wake up the kids."

Danny starts talking to Amanda. "Do you have any ideas for your wedding? Karen and I talked some last night. We want you to have the perfect wedding. If there is anything you want or think of that we can do to welcome you to our family, please ask. Anything at all."